Whisk the Dry Mix. It’s important to correctly measure and then mix the dry ingredients completely so the cake will have an even and proper rise.
What is Yolanda Gampp doing now?
“I can’t even tell you how many people were like, ‘Why is everyone acting like Yolanda Gampp didn’t invent this six years ago,” Gampp, 44, who is currently a judge on Fox’s baking competition show Crime Scene Kitchen, tells Oprah Daily.
How do you cake it what happens to the cakes?
WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF THE CAKES AFTER FILMING? This question gets asked A LOT – but don’t worry, none of that delicious cake is going to waste! All of the cakes end up being shared with team members, friends, family, and neighbors – there is always someone in the kitchen who wants to take a sweet treat home.
Is Yolanda Gampp still married?
Yolanda Gamp is married to her husband David Gampp. The couple married after dating for several years and is still living a blissful marital life with great support and love for each other. Together with her husband David Gampp, Yolanda Gampp has given birth to a son named Prince Gampp.
Did Yolanda Gampp attend culinary school?
Inspired by her father, who was a baker, Yolanda started baking at a young age and recalls making her first cake at 13 years old. She attended George Brown’s Culinary Arts Program in Toronto in hopes of becoming a chef but soon found out she preferred baking over cooking.
What does Yolanda Gampp do with all her cakes?
Gampp is the face of How To Cake It, a massively popular YouTube show (with over 4 million subscribers) in which she creates cakes that look like other objects and hosts baking tutorials. The success of these videos has led How To Cake It to expand to selling merchandise and holding live workshops.
What is Yolanda Gampp salary?
As reported by Net Worth Track, Gampp’s current net worth is an estimated $500,000. Superb Hub reported that her annual YouTube earnings could be anywhere between $15.8K to $253K.
Is Yolanda from how do you cake it married?
Yolanda Gampp was born on July 21, 1977, in Toronto, Canada. She lives with her husband, David Gampp, and they have a son, Prince Gampp. She attended the George Brown’s Culinary Arts Program in Toronto which helped cement her passion for working with cakes.
How can I cake my husband?
His name is David Perruzza, but she often refers to him as ‘Mr. Cake.’ According to his LinkedIn, he works in real estate. He’s also a cook, but Yolanda’s YouTube channel How To Cake It features her baking solo most of the time.
Where is how do you cake it located?
She lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband (Mr. Cake) and young son. Want to get creative in the kitchen?
How much does how do you cake it make?
She has an estimated net worth currently valued at $1 million.
What happened to Yolanda from how do you cake it?
Yolanda has also served as a guest judge on popular Food Network shows such as Cake Wars and Sugar Showdown. Inspired by her father, who worked as a baker, Yolanda graduated from chef’s school and discovered that her true passion was working with sweets. She lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband (Mr.
What are the steps in baking a cake?
Step 1: Prep and Gather. The first step in making a cake is to ensure that you have all the ingredients needed. Nothing is worse than to discover in the middle of mixing the batter that you’ve run out of eggs or baking powder. Beginner bakers should assemble all ingredients in the work area. (LinuxH4x0r know that ‘mom’ just checks the cupboards
How to make a perfect cake?
How to start a cake?
For Star Baker Yolanda Gampp, Teaching Others Is the Sweetest Part
- Yolanda Gampp started making cakes out of surprising ingredients long before it became a popular trend in 2020.
- Do you want fried rice delivered to your door?
What about a pumpkin spice latte?She was also the one who created the cake.What about a ham for Thanksgiving dinner?
In addition, there is cake (and potentially a better alternative to Thanksgiving dinner).In a recent interview with Oprah, Yolanda Gampp (44), a judge on Fox’s baking competition show Crime Scene Kitchen, says, ″Why is everyone acting as if Yolanda Gampp didn’t invent this six years ago?″ Gampp, who is currently a judge on Crime Scene Kitchen, says she has no idea how many people have asked her that question.I have been doing this for a long time.
- ″ There was no one looking at me when I was doing this.
- It’s difficult for me to accept that it has become widespread.″ Gampp’s cake decorating tutorials may be found on the How to Cake YouTube channel.
- It resulted in her gaining over five million new followers.
- Although Gampp and her two-person production crew have been publishing lavish, Willy Wonka-worthy movies every Tuesday for the past six years (including a 10 pound Peanut Butter Lasagna Cake), they have announced that they would be moving on to new enterprises in March of 2021.
- In Gammp’s following chapter, she encourages her listeners to pursue their own baking endeavors.
- No matter how much she likes spending time in the kitchen, nothing provides her greater delight than assisting others in the creation of delicious sweet delicacies.
- Even while creating bizarre constructions that took two or three days to complete, Gampp was committed to educating his audience, as seen by the title of his YouTube channel.
- When seeing a video of an enormous Ferrero Rocher dessert, one user remarked, ″I enjoy how she talks to us like we’re all going to create one ourselves.″ ″Teaching is the aspect of the job that I like the most,″ adds Gampp.
- Nonetheless, her new concentration will be on slightly more doable dishes, such as those featured in cookbooks.
- Gampp’s Bake Book Club, which to be introduced in December 2020, is a book subscription box that will send subscribers hand-selected baking cookbooks every month.
- The monthly box, which costs $39.99 a month (or $19.99 for a digital subscription), includes a variety of delights, including, perhaps most importantly, sprinkles—lots of them.
- According to Gampp, sprinkles are ″a little get-together in a jar.″ Join the Bake Book Club by filling out the form below.
The Bake Book Club focuses a conscious emphasis on community-building through the use of a private Facebook page that is only accessible to members.It is here that members may share their baking successes, fondant-related inquiries, and favorite recipes with one others.In addition to live baking demonstrations, author Q&A sessions, and cake design challenges for those who are bold enough to put their abilities on show, the Bake Book club hosts a variety of events.Yolanda Gampp is a model and actress.Yolanda Gampp is a model and actress.
- ″This group is a community of support because that’s something else I didn’t have growing up.
- I worked alone in my mother’s kitchen because I was self-taught, baking goods and attempting to sell them.
- I was successful.
- ″I didn’t know anyone else who was doing what I was doing,″ Gampp says of his experience.
- She found comfort in the baking cookbooks that she purchased in large quantities.
- Sweet Treats by Jenna Rae is a cake and sweet treat business.
- ″ data-affiliate-network=″,″network″:,″created at″:″2021-07-28T16:03:03:241365+00:00″,″last updated at″:″2021-07-28T16:03:03:241381+00:00″″ data-vars-ga-call-to-action=″Shop at Amazon″ data-vars-ga-media-role=″4″ data-vars-ga- The product ID is 9f73eea, and the price is $14.99.
- The product price is data-vars-ga product-price=″$14.99″ The product-retailer ID is ff057891, and the price is data-vars-ga product price=″$14.99″ The product price is data-vars-ga product-price=″$14.99″ The product price is data-vars-ga product price is $ 14.99.
- data-vars-ga-product-sem3-category= The data-vars-ga-sku for ″baking″ is B083RYWQPN.
- ″ data-vars-ga-magento-tracking=″1″ data-vars-ga-link-treatment=″(not set)″ data-vars-ga-link-treatment=″(not set)″> ″Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats″ is an abbreviation for Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats.
- title=″Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats″ description=″Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats″ decoding=″async″ importance=″auto″ importance=″auto″ decoding=″async″ src=″ data-sizes=″auto″ srcset=″data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==″ src=″ data-sizes=″auto″ srcset=″data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAO data-src=″ loading=″lazy″ data-src=″ loading=″lazy″ data-srcset=″1960w, 1536w, 1280w″> data-srcset=″1960w, 1536w, 1280w″>
Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats
- The cake-making prowess of Yolanda Gampp began long before it became a popular trend in 2020.
- Fries delivered to your door?
a pumpkin spice latte, perhaps…This particular dessert was also baked by her.What about a ham roast for Thanksgiving dinner?
cake was included as well (and potentially a better alternative to Thanksgiving dinner).In a recent interview with Oprah, Yolanda Gampp (44), a judge on Fox’s baking competition show Crime Scene Kitchen, says, ″Why is everyone acting as if Yolanda Gampp didn’t invent this six years ago?″ Gampp, who is currently a judge on Crime Scene Kitchen, says she has no idea how many people thought she had invented it.I have been doing this for a long time.″ My actions were completely unobserved.
- That it is now considered mainstream is difficult for me to accept.
- YouTube channel How to Cake features Gampp’s cake decorating videos.
- It resulted in her gaining over five million followers on social media platforms.
- Although Gampp and her two-person production crew have been publishing lavish, Willy Wonka-worthy movies every Tuesday for the past six years (including a 10 pound Peanut Butter Lasagna Cake), they have announced that they would be moving on to new endeavors in March of 2021.
- She will be encouraging listeners to pursue their own baking professions in Gammp’s upcoming installment.
- No matter how much she likes spending time in the kitchen, nothing provides her greater satisfaction than assisting others in the creation of their own delicious delicacies.
- Although Gampp created bizarre things that took him two or three days to complete, he always tried to impart knowledge to his audience, as seen by the title of his YouTube channel.
- When seeing a video of an enormous Ferrero Rocher dessert, one commentator commented, ″I enjoy how she talks to us like we’re all going to create one ourselves.″ According to Gampp, ″teaching is my favorite aspect of the job.″ Her recent efforts have been directed on more digestible creations, such as those seen in cookbooks.
- Subscribe to Gampp’s Bake Book Club, a book subscription service that will debut in December 2020 and deliver subscribers hand-picked baking cookbooks.
- In addition to goods and, maybe most significantly, sprinkles in plenty, the monthly box costs $39.99 per month (or $19.99 for a digital membership).
- As Gampp describes it, sprinkles are like a ″in-can party.″ Join the Bake Book Club by filling out the subscription form.
- Using the group’s private Facebook page, the Bake Book Club focuses a conscious emphasis on community development.
It is there where members may share their baking successes, fondant-related inquiries, and favorite recipes with one others.Along with live baking demonstrations, author Q&A sessions, and cake design challenges for those who are courageous enough to put their abilities on display, the Bake Book club provides a variety of other activities to its members.The author Yolanda Gampp has written a book on her life and her experiences.The author Yolanda Gampp has written a book on her life and her experiences.″For me, this organization provides a network of support because that is something else I lacked growing up.
- I worked alone in my mother’s kitchen because I was self-taught.
- I baked goods and attempted to sell them.
- I was successful.
- According to Gampp, ″I didn’t know of any other people who did what I did.″ In the baking cookbooks that she purchased in large quantities, she found shelter and comfort.
- Sweet Treats and Cakes by Jenna Rae ″ data-affiliate-network=″,″network″:,″created at″:″2021-07-28T16:03:03.241365+00:00″,″last updated at″:″2021-07-28T16:03:03.241381+00:00″″ data-vars-ga-call-to-action=″Shop at Amazon″ data-vars-ga-media-role=″4″ data-vars-ga-outbound The product ID is 9f73eea, and the price is $14.99.
- The product price is data-vars-ga product-price=″$14.99″ The product-retailer ID is ff057891, and the price is data-vars-ga product price=″$14.99″ The product price is data-vars-ga product-price=″$14.99″ data-vars-ga-product-sem3-category= The data-vars-ga-sku=″B083RYWQPN″ specifies that the item is for ″baking.
- ″ The variables ga-magento-tracking=″1″ and ga-link-treatment=″(not set)″ are used in the following examples: ″ data-vars-gatracking=″1″ ‘Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats’ is an abbreviation for Jennifer Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats.
- ″Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats″ is the name of the company that makes the cakes and treats.
- decoding=″async″ importance=″auto″ decoding=″auto″ importance=″auto″ decoding=″async″ R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==″ data-sizes=″auto″ srcset=″data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==″ data-sizes=″auto″ src=″ data-sizes=″auto″ srcset=″data:image/g The loading attribute is set to lazy.
- data-src=″ data-src=″ data-src=″ the data-srcset=″1960w, 1536w, 1280w″> the data-srcset=″ 1960w, 1536w, 1280w″
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
When you spend more than $19.99 USD on your order, we do offer payment options through Sezzle.
HOW CAN I ADJUST OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
If you would like to make any changes to your order, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible at [email protected] Once your purchase has been dispatched, we will not be able to make any modifications to it. If you receive your things and decide that you still want to return or exchange them, please contact us and we will assist you.
HOW DO I EDIT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
In the event that you need to make a change to your shipping address, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible. Once your item has been dispatched, we will not be able to make any modifications, and you will be charged for the cost of re-shipping your order to the right location.
HOW DO I APPLY A DISCOUNT TO MY ORDER?
Congratulations for receiving a discount coupon, woo! You can enter this code throughout the checkout process in the area that is labeled alongside or below the credit card form. Please keep in mind that discount coupons do not apply to subscription items unless specifically stated differently.
CAN I APPLY MULTIPLE DISCOUNT CODES TO MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, we can only accept one discount coupon per order, so make sure you use the one that will save you the most money!
HELP! I FORGOT TO APPLY MY DISCOUNT CODE AT CHECKOUT!
No, not at all! Don’t be concerned; it happens to the best of us all at times. Alternatively, shoot an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you taken care of:)
WHAT CURRENCY WILL MY ORDER BE PROCESSED IN?
All of the prices mentioned on our website are in US dollars, and your purchase will be processed in US dollars as well. Take into consideration the currency rate and any costs linked with your bank when placing your order, since we have no influence over any of these.
IS YOUR CHECKOUT SECURE, AND IS MY PAYMENT INFORMATION SAFE?
- When you buy with us, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your transactions are as safe and secure as possible.
- SSL technology protects sensitive information, such as passwords and credit card details, during your online transactions by encrypting (scrambling) it.
- All of the forms on our website are protected by SSL technology, ensuring that your personal information is kept safe and out of the hands of unscrupulous individuals.
It goes without saying that you are in good hands with us:)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
- The processing period for an order is 1-2 business days.
- Once an order has been shipped, the amount of time it takes to arrive depends on your location as follows: Orders placed in the United States will arrive in 3-4 business days through USPS or UPS.
- Orders to Canada will arrive in 2-3 business days through UPS Priority.
Orders placed in the United Kingdom will arrive in 2-3 business days by UPS Priority.Orders placed in Australia will arrive in 2-3 working days by UPS Priority Select Countries.Orders sent internationally will arrive in 10-15 business days through DHL.
WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
Besides North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, we also ship to several countries in Central America, South America, Asia (including China), and Africa (including Nigeria).
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER WILL ARRIVE?
Thank you very much for placing your purchase with How To Cake It! Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number so that you can get your oven ready to bake up a storm!
MY TRACKING NUMBER SAYS MY ORDER WAS DELIVERED, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. WHAT NOW?
We are so sorry that this has occurred! We encourage you to contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you to ensure that you have a delicious day!
HELP! MY ORDER WAS DAMAGED WHEN I RECEIVED IT
That this has transpired is quite regrettable. For any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
WHAT SHIPPING METHOD DO YOU USE?
Depending on where you live, your order may be delivered by the United States Postal Agency, UPS, DHL, or your local postal service. Our fulfillment hub is located in Florida, and all orders are being shipped from there.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY DUTIES & TAXES ON MY ORDER?
- Please keep in mind that orders placed from countries other than the United States may be subject to extra customs and taxes upon delivery.
- Unfortunately, we at How To Cake It have no control over any country-specific customs and duties that may be levied against your order by your respective government after it has been placed in our hands.
- Taxes and tariffs will almost certainly be applied to the purchases you make.
If customs officers impose taxes and duties on your shipment, you will be liable for the associated costs and penalties.Using a coupon on your order means you will be charged taxes and customs based on the original price, and we are legally compelled to reveal the original price of any item to Border Agencies when they inspect our shipment (s).
DO YOU OFFER INSURANCE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN PACKAGES?
Yes, we do! In the shopping screen, you’ll have the opportunity to add Shipping Protection to your order to ensure that nothing happens to your delicious items! The cost of your order will be determined by the amount of your order. For additional information about what Route Shipping Protection covers, you may visit their website, which is located at the link provided above.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOLIDAY SHIPPING CUTOFFS?
- We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of some delightful holiday surprises.
- To ensure that your order arrives by December 24th, we recommend that you place your order by one of the dates listed below: USA Standard – December 10th, USA Priority – December 16th, Canada – December 16th, United Kingdom – December 16th, Australia – December 16th Europe Priority – December 14th, Rest of Europe – December 7th Rest of the World – December 7 Priority for the Rest of the World – December 14
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- The fact that you are dissatisfied with your order is really disappointing to us.
- To begin the return process, simply send an email to [email protected], and we will respond with all of the information you require to get your purchases returned and refunded as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you send any returns using a mainstream postal service and acquire a tracking number, as this will make it simpler for you to follow the progress of your cargo.
How To Make A Cake It is not liable for any missing or misdirected return shipments.
WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
- When we receive your returned product at our warehouse, we will process a refund in the amount of the purchase (less delivery) as soon as possible.
- Please allow 10 – 15 business days for the transaction to be completed and cleared from your bank.
- This refund will only be provided to the original mode of payment that was used to complete the transaction at the time of the refund request.
Please keep in mind that we are unable to reimburse various accounts or different credit cards.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
When purchasing cakewear, if you chance to order the wrong size, we recommend getting the proper size first and then returning the original to avoid your chosen size from being out of stock altogether. To begin this procedure, please send an email to [email protected] indicating your interest.
HOW LONG WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION LAST?
Your membership has no expiration date and will remain active as long as you remain a subscriber to the service. Every month, as long as you do not cancel your membership, we will continue to send you fresh membership shipments filled with special goodies.
HOW OFTEN WILL I RECEIVE A SHIPMENT?
Our memberships are sent to you every single month, on the same day that you signed up. This means that depending on the membership you choose, you’ll receive special cakewear, personalized sprinkle medleys, and free presents that you won’t find anywhere else every month!
WHEN AND HOW OFTEN AM I BILLED?
- The same day of every month, subscription purchases are automatically invoiced for the remainder of the month.
- As a consequence, you will only be paid once each month, and your membership purchase will be processed on the same day.
- Recurring orders are invoiced to your account using the payment method that was originally linked with your account.
Please remember to change your payment information if you want to use a different credit card or mode of payment so that you do not lose out on the new month!
CAN I CHANGE MY PAYMENT INFORMATION?
Yes, you have the option to alter your payment method for your membership at any time! Changing your payment card information is a straightforward process, which may be completed by logging into your account here and updating your billing information. If you want assistance, please contact us by email at [email protected]
CAN I CHANGE THE DAY I’M BILLED ON?
Not an issue at all! If you would want to make any changes to your subscription service, all you have to do is log into your account here and change the billing date connected with your account. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
CAN I PREPAY FOR A WHOLE YEAR OF A SUBSCRIPTION AS A GIFT?
Prepayment for our subscription services is now unavailable, but as we develop, we may be able to provide it in the future. If you’d want to give someone a membership (which is a lot of fun! ), you can simply enter their address as the delivery address and your information as the paying information in the billing area.
CAN I SWITCH THE TYPE OF SUBSCRIPTION I RECEIVE?
Absolutely! Don’t forget that Deluxe Members always receive more benefits;). You may make any necessary changes to your subscription by simply going into your account here and selecting ″switch″ next to the subscription product type that you wish to change.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- We’re sorry to see you depart, but we understand.
- To cancel your membership at any time, log into your account here and select the Cancel button next to the subscription product that you want to cancel.
- If you cancel your membership after your recurring purchase has been completed, you will still be invoiced for the order, and it will still be mailed out to you.
Unfortunately, this order is not eligible for a refund.You will not, however, be contacted about any subsequent orders.
HOW CAN I ORDER MORE SPRINKLES?
We’re overjoyed that you enjoy our mixes as much as we enjoy creating them! We’re presently working on boosting the amount of sprinkles you receive – this is very important for all of you professional bakers out there! Keep an eye out for sprinkle deals when you can purchase more of your favorite blends at a lower price, so keep checking back!
WHEN DOES THE COURSE START?
When you’re ready, go ahead! Upon completion of the purchase or registration process, you will be granted access to our FREE portal, which contains all of the recipes, videos, and other helpful information that is offered in each course.
HOW WILL I ACCESS THE PROGRAM?
- The Thinkific e-learning site, where the program is located, will send you an email to confirm your enrollment when you have completed the enrollment process.
- Your login information will be sent to you through email.
- Your lessons will be ready for you when you log into the site once you have completed your login process.
If you have any problems logging into the portal, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at [email protected]
HOW CAN I ORDER A CAKE?
Unfortunately, Yolanda and the How To Cake It Team are not accepting new cake orders at this time. However, we are hard at work on something very delicious, so please stay tuned for an exciting update on How To Cake It cakes and treats coming in 2020!
WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF THE CAKES AFTER FILMING?
- Not to worry, none of that wonderful cake will go to waste as a result of this often asked question.
- All of the cakes are eventually shared with team members, friends, family, and neighbors – there is always someone in the kitchen who wants to take a delicious treat home with him or her!
- Some of the cakes are also produced for special occasions or visitors, which means we get to enjoy them with a large number of people as well.
I HAVE AN AMAZING CAKE IDEA, HOW CAN I GET IT TO YO?
- Not to worry, none of that wonderful cake will go to waste as a result of this frequent query.
- All of the cakes are shared with team members, friends, family, and neighbors since there is always someone in the kitchen who wants to take a delicious treat home with them.
- The cakes are also produced for special occasions or guests, which means we get to enjoy them with a large number of people as well.
CAN I REQUEST A SPECIAL VISIT FROM YO?
- Yo doesn’t have much spare time these days between filming films for our YouTube channel and chasing after a little boy.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to requests for special event appearances at this time due to a backlog of requests.
- However, if your How To Cake It fan has a special event coming up, or is in need of some extra love and pleasure – we enjoy making magic happen for our fans – just contact [email protected] and we’ll set you up with a delicious surprise:)
WILL YOU GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE?
Because we would be nothing without our wonderful viewers, we are unable to reply to requests for special shout outs in future episodes of How To Cake It. Please understand that we appreciate your support and appreciate your understanding. However, do participate in the YouTube comments section, and Yolanda may just react and scream you out there!
WHERE CAN I FIND YO’S RECIPES?
All of Yo’s recipes may be found on our website, and they are completely free! Click here to see what they’re all about!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SIMPLE SYRUP?
Cakes that are unique or heavily adorned can take a long time to make, and during that time, the cake has a propensity to dry out – disgusting! Simple syrup helps to keep cakes moist throughout the lengthy decorating process, and it can also be used to infuse them with other flavors such as lemon, coffee, or lavender. Check out our recipes for simple syrup right here.
DO YOU HAVE A GLUTEN FREE/VEGAN RECIPE?
- Yo does not feel comfortable releasing a recipe that has not been fully tested, even though we recognize that many individuals have dietary limitations of some sort.
- The good news is that there are many excellent web tools that will help us discern between substitutes in our already tried and tested recipes!
- As How To Cake It continues to develop and as we collaborate with other amazing bakers and artists, we may begin to extend our content and recipe offerings, so keep an eye out for updates!
HELP! MY RECIPE ISN’T WORKING!
- Remember that baking is a scientific endeavor, and it is critical to follow recipes to the letter.
- We understand that occasionally unexpected events occur, especially when you are trying something new – but don’t worry, we are here to assist you!
- To receive the most support troubleshooting, post your queries on our social media sites.
Our cakemunity is always happy to offer a caking hand if you need it.
WILL YO BE DOING A MEET AND GREET NEAR ME?
We like seeing each and every one of you, and we make it a point to meet as many of our YoYo’s as we can each year. We are expecting to visit even more locations in 2020, so be sure to check out our events page here and subscribe to our YouTube channel to find out if Yo will be coming a city near you in the future!
CAN I TAKE A CLASS WITH YO?
- Everything about teaching others how to make delicious desserts in the kitchen is one of our favorite things.
- Our weekly episodes are billed as ″little courses,″ but we recognize that this is not the case.
- That is why we host livestream baking events twice a year, where you can bake with Yo in the comfort of your own home!
Visit our events page to learn more about our upcoming events and to sign up to get emails about them!
Crime Scene Kitchen: Everything To Know About Judge Yolanda Gampp
- Yolanda Gampp is now serving as a judge on the crime show Crime Scene Kitchen.
- She is perhaps most known, though, for her misleading cakes, which are designed to seem like other items.
- A judge on the baking competition series Crime Scene Kitchen, Yolanda Gampp, often known as ″the Beyonce of cakes,″ is now appearing on the show.
As opposed to her usual role as a demonstrator of her baking abilities, Yolanda is on the other side of the kitchen in this series, giving feedback to competitors on their sweets as part of a gourmet guessing game.Crime Scene Kitchen, hosted by Joel McHale, is a one-of-a-kind show.Using just crumbs, a few ingredients, and other hints, participants in a team of two attempt to decipher the sort of dessert that has been prepared in a kitchen on the series.
Following that, they must build the dessert that they believe is the delicious treat based on the clues.The competition is judged by Yolanda and Michelin-starred chef Curtis Stone.Curtis and Yolanda are both well-versed in the kind of desserts that should be made by the contenders.
- They choose the winner by evaluating both the accuracy of the dish and the taste of the dessert in question.
- Yolanda is well-known to YouTube viewers as the host of the famous ″How To Cake It″ series.
- Yolanda has developed an empire by creating novelty cakes that are designed to appear like other products and has amassed over 4 million members.
- She has created popular films that feature cakes that look like Popeye’s chicken sandwiches, sushi, a swimming pool, a watermelon, and a hamburger, among other things.
- The online series provides step-by-step instructions on how to build visually stunning cakes.
- Because of her growing popularity in the baking world, Yolanda launched a second YouTube channel, ″How To Cake It Step by Step,″ and she also provides live baking lessons, courses, and a cake decorating masterclass through her website, howtocakeit.com.
- Yolanda began baking at an early age, inspired by her father, who worked as a baker.
- She recalls preparing her first cake when she was thirteen years old.
- She enrolled in the Culinary Arts Program at George Brown College in Toronto with the intention of becoming a chef, but quickly discovered that she enjoyed baking over cooking.
- Following graduation, Yolanda decided to pursue a career in baking and took a position at a bakery to hone her skills.
- By concentrating on business, the queen of cakes developed a loyal following and was able to leave her employment at the bakery in 2005.
- It was in 2012 that Yolanda’s television career began when she appeared on SugarStars, a Food Network Canada show that showcased Yolanda’s top-tier baking abilities (via Bake).
The show, on the other hand, was only on the air for one season before being cancelled by the network.Yolanda was contacted by the makers and producers of SugarStars shortly after the birth of her baby and asked to collaborate on a YouTube series.As a result, the show ″How To Cake It″ was formed.With her 20 years of baking experience, Yolanda poured her talents into the program that rocketed her to culinary stardom.When asked what inspired her to make novelty cakes, she told Sweety High that she was looking for a new challenge.
- The reason she strayed away from traditional cakes was because she wanted to push herself, she explained.
- Yolanda’s YouTube series, as well as her personal brand, have continued to develop as a result of her strategy.
- She has written recipes and designed items, and she has received a Webby Award for the best online series.
- It is because of the popularity of ″How To Cake It″ that Yolanda has been cast in various television roles, such as a guest judge on the popular Netflix shows Nailed It!, Best Baker in America, Sugar Showdown, and Cake Wars.
- Yolanda acts as a permanent judge on Crime Scene Kitchen, which is the first program in which she has done so.
- Yolanda’s career has taken a significant stride forward as a result of this episode.
- Her fans are eagerly awaiting the announcement of what she will be cooking up next.
- Following that, Nailed It!
- : The Best Baking Tips Shared During the Show Crime Scene Kitchen airs on Fox on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m.
- and 8 p.m.
- Yolanda’s YouTube channel, Bake, Sweety High, and howtocakeit.com are some of the sources.
- This Is Why Fans Are Not Looking Forward To Season 4 Of 1000-Lb Sisters
Yolanda Gampp is making a name for herself on cakes
- In recent years, the realm of cake design has dominated social media, as experts, enthusiasts, and casual viewers alike have been captivated by the culinary wonders that skilled artists are creating.
- Yolanda Gampp is one of the artists who is making a name for herself through her eye-catching desserts.
- Gampp is the host of How To Cake It, a massively popular YouTube show (with over 4 million subscribers) in which she creates cakes that look like other objects and hosts baking tutorials, and she is also the face of How To Cake It.
Because of the popularity of these films, How To Cake It has expanded its offerings to include products and live seminars.Prior to starting How To Cake It, Gampp studied culinary arts before pursuing a career in the baking industry.Eventually, she was cast as a contestant on Food Network’s SugarStars in the United States.
A real-life sitcom was the goal of the show, with participants tasked with creating cakes and other sweet delicacies for major occasions in the city of Toronto.However, it only lasted one season before being cancelled, leaving Gampp scrambling to figure out what she should do next with her life.That’s when she met producers Connie Contardi and Jocelyn Mercer, who had enjoyed her work on SugarStars and wanted to create an entertaining baking show with her as the host, which she agreed to.
- Gampp’s How To Cake It began as a digital web series in 2015, with YouTube serving as its primary distribution outlet.
- ″We simply dove in head first, and unknown to us, it went way beyond what we had planned and far faster than we had wanted,″ Gampp explains.
- ″Everything has been a roller coaster ride since then.
- ″YouTube has proven to be a windfall for them.″ A nice one.
- They have benefited from the ability to contact viewers in real time and to promote innovative cake designs.
- Aside from that, they receive immediate feedback, letting them know what works and providing them with suggestions for future projects.
- This, along with How To Cake It’s playful approach to cake decorating, has helped to build a cake-loving community.
- The program focuses on Gampp as she crafts strange, realistic-looking items out of cake and instructs viewers on how to replicate her creations.
- The How To Cake It team explores fresh cake ideas, looking for items that are popular or upcoming holidays to include into their creations.
- One of Gampp’s favorite cakes she’s made so far is a cake version of the Popeye’s chicken sandwich, which became a national sensation in 2019.
- The sandwich is a standard ″Southern-style″ chicken sandwich with mayonnaise, thick-cut pickles, a buttery brioche bun, and a chicken breast seasoned and spiced with Popeye’s traditional buttermilk batter.
- In 2019, Americans were obsessed with the new chicken sandwich from Popeye’s, which is a standard In the second part of that year, demand for the cake reached an all-time high, and Gampp created her own version using 4.5 pounds of her Ultimate Vanilla Cake to capitalize on the popularity of her predecessor’s cake.
The cake was coated in a brown fondant and topped with the same light glaze as was used on the cake’s bun.With a sweet and crunchy peanut butter cereal mix as the base, Gampp decorated the chicken with fondant pickles and spicy mayo made of buttercream coloured a light cream orange.Another cake Gampp has liked crafting is a hyper-realistic Thanksgiving roasted fowl made of buttercream and fondant.One of How To Cake It’s most popular videos, and it’s a cake that many of the site’s visitors have attempted to reproduce since it was initially released.According to Gampp, cakes that are designed to appear like other dishes have become increasingly popular.
- Gampp emphasizes the significance of social media in today’s baking, particularly when it comes to exhibiting products.
- Videos including huge cheeseburgers and fries, pizza, blueberry pancakes, a grilled cheese sandwich, and sushi (all constructed from cake) have received millions of views on YouTube.
- Unique cake decorating has gone a long way and is now firmly established in the mainstream, owing in large part to the increased visibility that social media has provided to cake decorators.
- ″I like to think of social media as the current business card,″ she adds.
- Cake artists like as Gampp have only gained in popularity in the last year, as home bakers search for methods to distract their focus away from the worries of the epidemic.
- ″Instead of simply taking your word for it, the more you put up and share, the more evidence of what you can achieve.″ Because adolescents are spending more time indoors, they are looking for things that will keep them occupied while also stimulating their intellect.
- ″If you look at the activity we get, people are drawn not only to novelty cakes that appear like the genuine thing, but then seeing it sliced and realizing that it’s truly a cake,″ she adds.
- ″It’s also a wonderful way to become viral online.″ Many cake artists have earned significant publicity in recent years as a result of their hyper-realistic cakes, which has assisted them in attracting more customers to their establishments and growing their companies.
How ‘Crime Scene Kitchen’ star Yolanda Gampp achieved her dream with YouTube channel ‘How to cake it’
- Everyone knows that when it comes to all things cake, no one does it better than me.
- Yolanda Gampp is a model and actress.
- Date and time of publication: May 26, 2021, 14:31 PST Yolanda Gampp (@yolanda gampp on Instagram) is a model and actress.
When it comes to desserts, cake is a tried-and-true staple that ranks high on the list of most people’s favorite dishes.What’s not to love about cake?With layers of deliciousness and a limitless variety of flavors, what’s not to like?
Yolanda Gampp, on the other hand, is one of the few people who wholeheartedly agrees with this statement.Gampp, a professional baker and YouTube sensation, has built her empire on the sale of all things sweet and sugary.Her next task will be in ‘Crime Scene Kitchen,’ where she’ll be switching her apron for a place at the judges’ table, where she’ll be joined by celebrity chef Curtis Stone, who’s well-known for his work on ‘Top Chef.’ Gampp has obviously gone a long way from her early days of baking in her mother’s kitchen.
- READ ON FOR MORE INFORMATION Copper Cow Coffee was featured on ‘Shark Tank,’ and we wanted to know how much it costs, who the creator is, and how to make Vietnamese coffee at home.
- Who is Michael Symon, the star of the reality television show ″Worst Cooks in America″?
- Anne Burrell’s Bootcamp will be joined by an award-winning Cleveland chef.
Who is Yolanda Gampp?
- Gampp, who was born in 1977, is a self-taught baker who was motivated by her father, who happened to be a baker himself.
- While he had always been imaginative in his own right, his actions were morally correct.
- It was important to him to have a family company so that he could provide for his family and be the primary provider, but he also had a hobby that he pursued on the side, which was carpentry,″ she adds.
I remember him making me a wooden turntable so I could ice cakes on it, and I remember him saying, ‘He was self-taught,’ and it was one of the first things he ever made me.″ ″″ she explained.When she was younger, she wished to attend college and pursue a career as a chef.″It was my father who told her, ‘Let Yolanda do what she wants,’ and that was the end of it.″ Inevitably, it is what brought me to this point ″Gampp expresses himself in this way: She began her professional career by creating bespoke cakes in her mother’s home, and subsequently went on to study at George Brown’s Cooking Arts Program, a culinary school in Toronto, to further her education.
When she realized she had a huge customer of her own, she decided to devote more time to her own business in 2005.Gampp went on to star in the television show ‘SugarStars,’ which was canceled after the first season.She returned to her previous profession of cake baking.
- However, in 2014, she rose to fame as the star of the online series ‘How to Cake It,’ which can be seen on YouTube.
- When Gampp’s kid was around eight months old, she received a phone call from Jocelyn Mercer and Connie Contardi, who had an idea for a YouTube video.
- They suggested that they ″do it themselves″ and that they ″construct the whole thing″ as a group.″ The thought occurred to me at the time that it would be an excellent way to get back on track with a little video here and there,’ she recalls.
- Their channel, How to Cake It, became considerably larger and grew much more quickly than any of them could have dreamed – they now have more than three million subscribers to their channel, with a new cake video being released every Tuesday.
- She has gone on to judge television series such as Sugar Showdown and Cake Wars, among others.
- Gampp is married to David Gampp, who is known to as ‘Mr Cake’ by his friends and family.
- The couple is the parents of a kid named Prince.
Her net worth
According to Net Worth Track, Gampp’s current net worth is estimated to be $500,000 at the time of writing.In an article published by Superb Hub, it was said that her annual YouTube earnings might range from $15,800 to $253,800.She also has a cookbook, which is available for purchase for $20.69, as well as a line of merchandise, including the Baker’s basic bundle for $55.99, the Crumb Coat & Chill Apron & Spatula Combo, which is available for $35.99, the Round Cutter Set, which is available for $19.99, the Fondant Tools bundle, which is available for $39.99, and the Signed How To Cake It Cake book & Bottle Combo, which is available for $55 However, with the success of ‘Crime Scene Kitchen’ under her belt, it is believed that this figure will rise.Her greatest ambition had been to publish ‘How to Cake It: A Cakebook.’ ″I have the impression that a cookbook is lasting and useful, because I enjoyed reading cookbooks while I was learning to cook by myself.
She told MycityLife that she is ″very proud of it″ and that it ″feels like another baby to me.″ According to the official summary of the show, ‘Crime Scene Kitchen,’ a brand-new baking competition series with a unique twist, will premiere on FOX this summer and will air every Wednesday at 9 p.m.ET.’Crime Scene Kitchen,’ hosted by actor and comedian Joel McHale, is a culinary guessing game in which bakers are faced with determining what sort of dessert was produced when all that is left are crumbs, flour trails, and a few perplexing clues.Their sweet concoction will be judged by celebrity judges chef Curtis Stone and cake artist Gampp, who will decide how closely their sweet treat fits the missing dessert – and how fantastic it tastes.’ ‘Crime Scene Kitchen’ begins on Fox on Wednesday, May 26, 2021, at 9 p.m.and 8 p.m.
Eastern.Please contact us at (323) 421-7515 if you have an entertainment scoop or a story to share with us.
Who is Yolanda Gampp? Everything You Need to Know
(Baker, cake decorator, YouTuber, among other things) Date of birth: July 21, 1977 (Cancer) Toronto, Canada is where I was born.Ms.Yolanda Gampp is an internationally renowned baker and cake decorator, and she is also the host of the popular YouTube program ‘How to Cake it.’ Three months after publishing her first article in February 2015, she had achieved online success, gaining as many as 14k subscribers and more than 230k views!Her YouTube channel had over 3.1 million subscribers as of June 2017!
She was already a well-known television personality when she decided to create her own YouTube channel.The reality television program ‘SugarStars,’ which debuted in 2012 and followed her and her coworkers as they created elaborate cakes and sweet tables for events, followed her and her colleagues.She also owns and operates two cake shops in Toronto, which she refers to as ‘Cakes by Yolanda’ and ‘Sweet Fix’.Her love of baking is a family trait, since her father is also a professional baker in his own right.She claims that he is her inspiration and that he has assisted her in learning what she knows about baking.
Gampp is a one-of-a-kind individual in that she is a successful entrepreneur, cake decorator, YouTube celebrity, television personality, and a wonderful mother, among other things.She has been baking for nearly her whole life and has no plans to stop any time soon.
Cake Decorator Yolanda Gampp Is One of the ‘Crime Scene Kitchen’ Judges
The premiere of Crime Scene Kitchen on Fox arrives just when you think you’ve seen it all when it comes to food competition series on television.The show, which is hosted by Joel McHale and features chefs Curtis Stone and Yolanda Gampp as judges, follows teams of cooks as they attempt to figure out what food was previously prepared in a kitchen that has been turned into a ″crime scene″ of the previous dinner.Then they have to recreate it for the judges to see how well they did.The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
Because she has only appeared on cooking shows as a guest in the past, Yolanda may not have the same level of experience as other celebrity judges, but she has made a career out of decorating cakes and baking, and she is widely regarded as an expert in her field on YouTube and other social media platforms.It was a no-brainer for the series to choose her as one of the judges, and now that she has left the program, fans will be curious to learn more about her outside of it.The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
Who is Yolanda Gampp’s husband?
Even though Yolanda uses her Instagram account to offer dessert recipes and images of her most stunning creations, she has only ever shared a few photos of her spouse on the social media platform.His full name is David Perruzza, but she refers to him as ″Mr.Cake″ on a regular basis.According to his LinkedIn profile, he is employed in the real estate industry.
Yolanda’s YouTube channel, How To Cake It, showcases her baking alone most of the time, despite the fact that her husband is also a chef.In an interview with Parade, she did, however, give credit to her husband for his incredible pasta talents, and she confessed that he really performs the majority of the cooking in their household.Consequently, while Yolanda may be a superb baker and one of those individuals who can make a cake look like anything (even a Popeyes chicken sandwich), he is in charge of all other aspects of the cuisine, which appears to be working for them.The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
Yolanda Gampp and her husband welcomed a son in 2013.
Yolanda’s husband is likewise likely to spend the most of his time with their kid, Prince Gampp, away from the cameras. Because Yolanda has dealt with online trolls herself as a 30-something technical rookie on YouTube, it’s possible that she is overprotective of her child on social media. However, it seemed to have worked out for her. The rest of the article is below the advertisement.
As for Yolanda Gampp’s parents, she actually learned about baking from her father.
Yolanda went to culinary school, but she learnt how to bake from her father, who used to prepare pies, fritters, and other sweets when she was a child.Yolanda’s father taught her how to bake when she was a child.Even though he wasn’t a professional baker, it was with him that Yolanda’s passion for creating cakes was sparked.It was from that point on that she decided it was something she wanted to pursue for a living.
The rest of the article is below the advertisement.She told Parade that she originally went to culinary school with the intention of becoming a professional chef, but that she ended up falling in love with baking instead of the other way around.While she can still whip up a meal if the circumstance calls for it, as her millions of admirers and following will attest to, she is more interested in making cakes and producing masterpieces in that aspect than she is in preparing dinners for others.
What is Yolanda Gampp’s net worth?
Yolanda’s net worth, according to Networth Track, is believed to be in the vicinity of $500,000.However, there haven’t been any substantiated reports of her profits up to this point in time.Yolanda’s YouTube channel currently has more than 4 million followers and receives hundreds of millions of views every video, according to current statistics.In addition, now that she has been appointed as a permanent judge on a Fox cookery show, her net worth and celebrity profile are expected to soar.
Welcome to the How To Cake It website!We’re here to assist you in making your baking fantasies a reality!A global community of more than 10 million baking and sweets fans is served by our organization, which bridges the gap between digital content and eCommerce.How to Cake It has a large presence on social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, and is where baking meets entertainment.
We work with people who are enthusiastic about baking and sweets, who enjoy learning new skills, who want a creative outlet, and who frequently feel a little different from the rest of the world.How?We do this by developing IN-inclusive content, experiences, and products that surprise and delight our customers while simultaneously improving their abilities and keeping them smiling along the way.Why?HTCI is to enrich the lives of those who join the HTCI community by providing them with additional opportunities for levity, creativity, and connection, with the aim that they will in turn share some sweetness with those they care about.
We will know we have been successful when our community constantly tells us that we contribute VALUE to their LIVES, and when we receive positive feedback from our customers.How to Cake It is a leading, global brand that brings baking and entertainment together in one place.Connie Contardi and Jocelyn Mercer have a combined history in television, media, marketing, and PR, and they have a love for bringing people together and moving them via content, products, and experiences they create.To the table, Yolanda Gampp offers a unique blend of talent and charisma that is unlike anything else.
All she needed was a platform to express herself!They worked together to create a corporation that was founded on the principles of innovation, cooperation, consistency, and community.What is How To Cake It?How To Cake It is the perfect place for finding recipes, live tutorials, and high-quality equipment to assist you on your fantastic baking adventure!
YOLANDA GAMPP is a model and actress.The self-taught cake decorator began her career producing novelty cakes in her mother’s kitchen and is now one of the driving forces behind How To Cake It, a massively popular, Webby Award-winning YouTube channel and online community with more than seven million cake fans from all over the world.A portion of her work has been on the Today program, Good Morning America, The Chew, BuzzFeed, the Daily Mail (UK), Thrillist, Chowhound, and Glamour, among other publications.
Yolanda has also appeared as a guest judge on a number of famous television series, including Cake Wars, Nailed It, and The Sugar Showdown.Mr.Cake and her little boy live in Toronto, Canada, with her husband (Mr.
Cake) and two other children.Our Instructional Programs Do you want to be more inventive in the kitchen?We are THE location for live baking courses, where you can learn from an expert in real time while baking.Every week, new lessons are launched, including great dessert artisans who will assist you in satisfying your sweet desire.
Additionally, check out our special baking programs, which include step-by-step videos to help you continue to develop your talents at your own speed!
Bake You Happy Live Tutorials
Basics of Baking
Cake Decorating Masterclass
Products that we provide We choose, evaluate, and test the highest-quality baking products including tools, ingredients, clothes, and accessories so that you can shop with confidence and bake with us. Our community comprises more than 12 million people Become a part of our team now and follow us as we go on new baking adventures.
The Sweetest Place Online for All Things Caking & Baking!
Welcome to How To Cake It, where we’ll assist you in making your baking ideas a reality!It’s a one-stop shop for all things sweet because How To Cake It brings together a dedicated community of baking and caking aficionados (of all ages and skill levels) in a one location.Yolanda Gampp, a cake artist who can create almost anything out of cake, brings our baking community together every Tuesday at 11 a.m.on our YouTube channel to witness her work.
You may discover recipes, supply lists, and tools to assist you in making all of the mind-blowing cakes you’ve seen Yo produce on YouTube on this website, which is the final destination!How To Cake It, the creative brainchild of Yolanda Gampp, Connie Contardi, and Jocelyn Mercer, is one of the fastest growing influencer driven foods companies on the internet.The company has won several Webby awards for its work.With over 3.8 million followers and over 422 million views on YouTube, it’s no wonder that Gampp’s astonishing ability to construct everything from a human brain to a watermelon…out of cake has garnered so much attention.If you can imagine anything, Yo will teach you how to make it a reality!
The How To Cake It website is dedicated to assist you in making your baking aspirations a reality.A dedicated community of baking and caking aficionados (of all ages and skill levels) has come together to form How To Cake It, which serves as a one-stop shop for all things sweet!Yolanda Gampp, a cake artist who can create almost anything out of cake, brings our baking family together every Tuesday at 11 a.m.on our YouTube channel to witness her work.
On this website, you’ll discover everything you need to produce the mind-blowing cakes you’ve seen Yo create on YouTube, including recipes, supply lists, and tools to help you get started.Awarded a Webby for its creative vision, How To Cake It is one of the fastest growing influencer-driven culinary companies on the internet.The company was founded by Yolanda Gampp, Connie Contardi, and Jocelyn Mercer.With over 3.8 million followers and over 422 million views on YouTube, it’s no wonder that Gampp’s astonishing ability to construct everything from a human brain to a watermelon…out of cake has garnered so widespread attention.It doesn’t matter what you want to bake; Yo will show you how to do it!
Get In Touch With Us
If you have any baking-related queries, we encourage you to utilize the comments mechanism on our individual recipe pages, which is monitored and answered to on a regular basis.Write to How To Cake It Inc., P.O.Box 77548, Downsview, ON M3H 6A7, if you have any more questions or would want to express your support for Yo: Please keep in mind that Yolanda does not operate a bakery and is therefore unable to accommodate cake requests at this time.