Into the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment,add the homemade cake mix,water and oil.
What can I use if I don’t have a chocolate cake mix?
If you don’t have a chocolate cake mix, use a white or yellow one and stir in 3 tablespoons of baking cocoa. —Fay Moreland, Wichita Falls, Texas
What kind of cake can I make with cake mix?
Browse chocolate cake mix recipes for brownie cake, chocolate chip cake, Boston cream pie, chocolate layer cake, and more, all made easier by beginning with cake mix. You can get a moist chocolate cake with applesauce, sweetened condensed milk, and buttermilk baking mix using this recipe.
What can I do with leftover chocolate box cake mix?
chocolate box cake mix can lose flavor when it sits on the shelf. Make a chocolate box cake taste homemade with a dash of pumpkin, almond, coconut, or coffee extract! Don’t be afraid to spice it up.
How to make a perfect chocolate cake for Christmas?
Start with a box of chocolate cake mix and add a few ingredients like sour cream and chocolate chips to make a moist, intensely-flavored chocolate cake that will win you First Prize from your friends and family.
What can you do with a cake mix?
19 Random and Delightful Things You Can Make with Boxed Cake Mix
- Birthday Cake Shots. Steven Baboun.
- Pumpkin Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls.
- Birthday Cake-Flavored Soft Pretzels.
- Cake Batter Fudge.
- 3-ingredient Cake Mix Cookies.
- Birthday Cake-Mix Bread.
- Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle.
- Cake Mix Gooey Butter Lemon Cookies.
How can I make a packet of chocolate cake mix better?
Try adding a few of these tips to your box cake mix taste better!
- Use milk instead of water.
- Add extra eggs.
- Add sugar and flour to the dry mix.
- Use coffee instead of water for chocolate cakes.
- Sour Cream is perfect for adding moisture and rich flavor.
- Pudding adds moisture and flavor.
What does chocolate cake taste good with?
A chocolatey cake is wonderfully met with a sweet, mild vanilla filling or frosting. Tart, bright fruits such as orange, lemon, or raspberry can work a wonderful contrast with chocolate.
What does adding pudding to cake mix do?
Adding pudding to cake mix is always a great way to make your cake – or any baked goods – stay soft. It’s the secret to my Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, for example. Sour cream also keeps the Doctored Cake Mix moist and lends a little bit of “tang” to the recipe. It’s similar to using buttermilk in a recipe!
How do you add flavor to a cake mix?
Add a Few Fun Mix-Ins
A general rule of thumb: Stick with 1 cup (at most) of mix-ins. For vanilla or yellow cake mixes, try adding diced crystallized ginger, dried fruit, or fresh berries. For chocolate or vanilla cake mixes, try adding unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted chopped nuts, or chocolate chips.
How do you make a box cake taste like a bakery cake?
Step 1: Look at the directions on the cake mix. Step 2: Add one more egg (or add 2 if you want it to be very rich). Step 3: Use melted butter instead of oil and double the amount. Step 4: Instead of water, use whole milk.
Does adding sour cream to cake mix make it moist?
Adding mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, or melted ice cream to boxed cake mix can make the finished product moist and rich. Swapping out ingredients, like oil for butter or milk for water, will take a boxed cake to the next level. Things like coffee, soda, and spices will help to amplify the flavors in a boxed cake.
What happens if I add sour cream to cake mix?
When you add sour cream (and fat) to a cake, it will be richer and creamier. This adds to the flavor and the texture, and it makes the cake delicious.
How do you moisten dry cake?
Here are five tips for how to moisten a dry cake once it’s already been baked.
- Brush with simple syrup glaze. Velez recommends adding a simple syrup glaze to your cake layers if they end up coming out too dry.
- Soak your cake in milk.
- Fill the cake with mousse or jam.
- Frost the cake.
- Stick it in the fridge.
What flavor frosting goes with chocolate cake?
Classic Chocolate Cake
Add a Frosting: Peanut butter lovers are sure to love this creamy Peanut Butter Frosting, which pairs perfectly with this rich chocolate cake. For a grown-up taste, try icing your cake with this Mocha Buttercream.
What flavors go with chocolate?
Chocolate & Other Foods
|Milk Chocolate||Walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecans Gruyère and Asiago cheese Coconut, orange, apples and cherries Peanut butter, honey and caramel|
|White Chocolate||Blackberries, blueberries, lemon, and lime Macadamia nuts and cashews Caviar Matcha, cardamom and saffron|
What fruit goes well with chocolate cake?
Great examples are banana, mango, figs, pears, and, of course, strawberries. That punch of sweetness will balance the bitterness and leave you with a harmonious bite.
Can I use milk instead of water in cake mix?
The average cake mix calls for the most boring of liquids: water. Instead of using water, use a dairy product. Replacing the water with milk will make your cake instantly taste homemade, while using buttermilk will make it taste rich and creamy.
Can you add dry pudding mix to a cake mix?
Add a small box of pudding mix in with the cake mix. (Don’t make the pudding.) The mix adds additional flavor, moistness, and a denser texture.
Can I add already made pudding to cake mix?
If you want the cake to taste homemade, you can add a box of instant pudding to your cake mix before baking. If you use instant pudding instead of regular cake mix, you’ll get more flavor. As well as leaving the cake moist, it will also make it easier to bake.
What desserts can you make with cake mix?
How to improve a chocolate cake mix?
– Adding several tablespoons of cream cheese to the pre-packaged frosting and putting it on top of the cake. – Whipping up a chocolate frosting (or applying store-bought pre-prepared chocolate frosting) and topping your boxed vanilla cake with it. – Substituting frosting for whip cream and adding strawberries or another fruit to the top of the cake.
What is a good filling for a chocolate cake?
More Chocolate Cake From a Mix Recipes
Tiramisu Layer Cake
You may have fancy taste without doing all the work. This cake is perfect for a get-together or for a special event at home with family and friends. It’s a huge time saving to use a box cake mix as a basis for this recipe! Submitted by Bettina
Chocolate Flan Cake
When inverted, this flan lies atop a layer of delicious chocolate cake, which is then covered with melted caramel sauce. Eagle brand is sponsoring this event.
Ribboned Fudge Cake
The cake is moist and tasty, and it is decorated with a cream cheese ribbon on the interior. It’s a good presentation for a business meeting.
Chocolate Cherry Cake I
Cake mix and cherry pie filling are combined in this simple and delicious cake recipe, which is topped with chocolate chip frosting for added indulgence.
Mocha Cake I
Making this recipe with sour cream, dark chocolate cake mix, and coffee-flavored liqueur will result in a delicious chocolate cake as a result of your efforts.
Easy Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
This cake is really simple to make, quite rich, and extremely delicious! You may use vanilla pudding instead of chocolate pudding for a less chocolatey cake, or semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of chocolate chips for a more strong chocolate taste.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cake
There is nothing complicated about this cake; it is really rich and extremely delicious! You may make a less chocolatey cake by using vanilla pudding, or you can make a more intense chocolate cake by substituting semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
A chocolate rendition of a traditional Mexican dish. This luscious and delicious cake tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen, yet it’s really quick to create thanks to a boxed cake mix. Add one tablespoon coffee-flavored liquor (such as Kahlua®) to your milk mixture, or half a teaspoon of cinnamon to your cake batter, for a bit of diversity.
Chocolate Rum Cake
Use chocolate cake mix and chocolate pudding mix to create a chocolate-flavored rum cake that’s perfect for the holidays with this recipe!
Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
This chocolate cake is really simple to create, and it is even simpler to consume! Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate chips, and sour cream combine to create a cake that is incredibly moist and irresistibly delicious! Submitted by BNB
German Chocolate Cake
With this simple recipe, you can make a delicious German Chocolate Cake. The icing made with coconut and pecans is wonderfully heavenly. Eagle brand is sponsoring this event.
Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
I cooked this dish for a family event once, and now everyone expects it to be served at every gathering going forward! It’s really simple; all you need is a box of cake mix! I put the chocolate bars in the freezer for a few minutes before smacking them with a hammer while they were still in their wrappers. NOUELLETTE is the author of this piece.
Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake
This Boston cream variant is quick and simple to prepare, and it is guaranteed to be a favorite at your house or for a party. It is made with a boxed cake mix and instant pudding.
Devil’s Food Brownie Cake
This cake is very delectable, yet it only need 5 ingredients to make it. It’s chocolatey, rich, moist, and extremely excellent. – I like to finish it off with a simple 2-ingredient ganache, but you could also use a dusting of powdered sugar, ice cream, whipped cream, or hot fudge to decorate the top.
Dublin Drop Cake
Dublin Drop is a cocktail made by dropping a shot of Irish cream liqueur and Irish whiskey into a shot glass and then into a glass of Guinness® beer, which is then topped with ice. This dish differs from others in that it does not include frosting and can thus be transported more easily to a bar or restaurant.
Low-Carb Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
It is not just for those on a low-carb diet who will like this low-carb cheesecake with a nut and low-carb cookie crust and marbled chocolate filling; all of your friends will enjoy this low-carb cheesecake!
10 Ways to Make Chocolate Box Cake Mix Taste Homemade – SharePostt
- WANT to know how to make a chocolate box cake taste like it came from a bakery?
- You’ve arrived to the correct location!
- Here are some suggestions for improving the quality of a chocolate box.
- Although boxed cake is quick and easy to create, there are chocolate box cake hacks that can be used to make the classic bakes even more delectable.
- Here are 10 chocolate box cake hacks to improve the taste of your chocolate box cake.
1. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Pudding Mix
- How to make chocolate box cake even better by including pudding: To make a cake, just combine one box of Jell-O instant pudding with one box of cake mix.
- The gelatinous aspect of the cake contributes to its very moist and fluffy texture.
- Add a dollop of sour cream or cream cheese adds a little ″tang″ to your dish.
- It’s the same as if you were using buttermilk!
- Consider alternatives to the conventional wisdom.
- Cake mix (one box) and one (3.4 ounce) carton of Jell-O instant pudding mix (chocolate or cheesecake) are required.
- 1 cup sour cream or cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 big eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
2. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Whole Milk
- Whole milk, buttermilk, or your favorite non-dairy milk can be substituted for plain water in this recipe (like coconut or almond milk). This raises the amount of fat in the dish while also increasing the handmade taste. Tip: Because buttermilk is very thick, add a few more teaspoons to the mixture than is called for in the recipe. Make use of the following ingredients to provide even more flavor: Melted Ice Cream. It provides the necessary fluids, fat, and flavorings. If you’ve been looking for a simple cake with a unique flavor, such as mint chip or butter pecan, this may be the recipe for you: Yogurt Chocolate Cake. Adding a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream may help thicken a cake and make it more moist
- Sour cream can help thicken a cake and make it more moist
- Greek yogurt Can aid in the thickening and moistening of a cake. Furthermore, because sour cream includes fat, your cake will be richer as a result.
Chocolate Box Cake with Melted Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups melted ice cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
Chocolate Box Cake with Yogurt Ingredients
- 1 chocolate box cake mix
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
Chocolate Box Cake with Sour Cream Ingredients
- Chocolate cake mix, instant pudding mix, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup melted butter, 4 big eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1 chocolate cake mix, 1 chocolate instant pudding mix
Chocolate Cake Flavor Boost Hack
In the event that utilizing milk isn’t your thing, try adding hot water or freshly made, hot coffee to enhance the flavor. This will allow the cocoa powder to bloom, allowing the flavors in a chocolate cake to be enhanced. There is no such thing as a chocolate limit.
3. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Melted Butter or Mayonnaise
To increase the richness of the dish, replace the oil with an equivalent quantity of melted butter. Not only does it give the cake a deeper, more homey flavor, but it also makes it very light and fluffy as a result of the baking powder. Simply heat the butter in the microwave until it has melted.
Cake Mix with Melted Butter Ingredients
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 big eggs
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Some bakers swear by mayonnaise as a hidden ingredient in their cakes to keep them extra moist.
- If you haven’t tried it yet, you absolutely must!
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise gives your cake a luscious and delectable texture that will melt in your mouth when you bite into it.
- The trick to making a chocolate box cake taste like it came from a bakery is mayonnaise.
- It’s the moistest and best-tasting cake you’ve ever had.
Cake Mix with Mayonnaise Ingredients
- Cake ingredients: 1 box chocolate cake mix, 1 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 1 cup milk, 3 eggs
4. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Extra Egg Yolks
If you don’t want to experiment with the mayonnaise, ice cream, yogurt, or sour cream hacks, you can still make a rich chocolate box cake by adding two extra egg yolks to the mix along with the eggs that are called for in the original recipe. The addition of extra fat makes the cake extremely moist and tasty.
5. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Flavored Extracts, Spices, or Zest
When a chocolate box cake mix remains on the shelf for a long period of time, the taste might diminish. A dab of pumpkin, almond, coconut, or coffee essence may transform a chocolate box cake into a handcrafted treat! Don’t be afraid to add some spice to your meal. For example, a teaspoon of cinnamon or orange zest can be added to a box of chocolate cake mix to make it more festive.
6. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Mix-Ins
- Add 1/2 cup of chips, raisins, candies, nuts, or banana to your cake mix to make it more flavorful.
- They give your chocolate box cake a handcrafted feel and flavor by adding texture and flavors from scratch.
- Always dust your mix-ins with flour or cocoa powder (if you’re making chocolate cake) to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the batter.
- Another option is to add a mashed banana and use it as a substitute for the eggs and oil in the recipe.
- For this, you will need 1 1/2 cups or 12 ounces of Greek yogurt or sour cream, plus the mashed banana that will be combined with the yogurt or sour cream.
If your cake batter is overly thick, thin it out using a small amount of water.
7. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Additional Flavors
Poke & Coat
- In addition, poking holes in your cake with a skewer can help to increase the moistness and taste of your cake even more. Then, using a paintbrush (or a spray can), apply each layer of: Simple syrup, orange juice, jams, and alcoholic beverages such as Baileys, Kahlua, and Rum are all good options.
- The addition of extra tastes elevates the level of indulgence.
- Another option is to mix the alcohol into the mixture right before baking it.
- The general rule of thumb is to add equal portions hard alcohol and water to the batter, while keeping the overall volume of liquid constant (see below).
- (12 cup water is required by many cake mixes.) 12 cup water and 12 cup booze will be used in this recipe.)
8. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Extra Frosting
- Store-bought frostings should be avoided.
- Make your own Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting by spending an extra five minutes in the kitchen.
- Their attention will be diverted by the delicious handmade icing and they will not even notice that the cake has been served!
- Additionally, adding extra icing increases the moistness of the cake.
- Extra layers can be created by slicing the cake with a layer cake slicer.
The additional frosting and/or ganache (yes, you may use both) enhances the flavor of the cake and prevents it from getting too dry.Tip: Warm cake will cause icing to melt.Allow the cake to cool for at least 2 hours before applying a thick layer of frosting to the whole cake surface.
- This will prevent the cake from drying out.
How do you make store bought frosting better?
Add 12 teaspoon of a food extract such as vanilla, coffee, almond, coconut, or orange to store-bought frosting and thoroughly mix it into the frosting to increase the flavor. By beating the frosting with a hand mixer, you may easily quadruple the amount of frosting you make. To make your store-bought frosting even more delicious, mix in some nutella or peanut butter.
9. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Decoration
Nothing says ″homemade″ quite like a beautifully adorned cake. Make your chocolate box cake more appealing by using cake decorating techniques to make it better.
Make a cake comb out of a paper plate
Using a little paper plate, cut it in half. Make the teeth into 90-degree angles by cutting them. To level the top of the cake, use the flat edge of the opposite side of the plate to press down on it.
Turn a Zip-Loc Bag Into A Pastry Bag
- Place two pieces of tape on the corner of a Zip-Loc bag to secure it (on each side). This stiffens the plastic
- next, using scissors, cut a star point into the plastic
10. How To Make Chocolate Box Cake Better with Baking Techniques
- Contrary to common perception, dry measuring cups and wet measuring cups are not interchangeable and should not be used in the same situation. Consider purchasing a nice digital food scale and using it to weigh all of your components.
- Using a liquid-measuring cup, measure liquids on a flat surface with a level surface. A cake that has been made with insufficient liquid may be dry.
- Never cram flour into a measuring cup
- instead, scoop it in and gradually smooth it out.
Tip1: When a recipe asks for room temperature butter, sour cream, milk, eggs, or other ingredients, be sure that all of the components are at room temperature before beginning. Tip number two: Make use of fresh ingredients. Out-of-date ingredients have an unpleasant taste and might detract from the moistness of your chocolate box cake.
Don’t Over-Mix Your Cake Batter
- Make it a point to whip it up.
- Inexperienced bakers have a tendency to either under-mix or over-mix their batters.
- Make careful to properly mix the cake batter until it has a homogeneous consistency if you want a moist cake.
- By sifting all of your dry ingredients, you may avoid clumps in your batter.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a plastic spatula to remove any remaining food.
Make a visual inspection for any pockets or big lumps of components.What happens if you don’t thoroughly mix your cake batter?It is critical that the cake batter is neither under- or over-mixed.
- You must make certain that all of the ingredients are well combined, or else your cake may have texture issues.
- To achieve the best results, allow the cake to be mixed for the amount of time specified in the instructions on the box.
- The batter should be rich and creamy, and there should be no clumps in it.
- This will assist in ensuring that all of the ingredients are well combined to produce a moist and fluffy cake.
- Do not keep your mixer running for an extended period of time, since this might result in a dry, thick cake.
- Tip: Attach a paper plate to your hand mixer to prevent batter from splattering out.
- Also, keep in mind that rotating the bowl rather than the mixer is frequently more convenient.
Grease Cake Pans Properly
Do not be concerned about shattered cakes ever again. This miraculous cake pan release (which does not require the use of parchment paper) will prevent cakes from adhering to pans:
Cake Pan Release Ingredients
- 1 / 3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 / 3 cup vanilla extract
Cake Pan Release Instructions
- In a large mixing basin, carefully mix all of the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Apply a liberal amount of the mixture to the interior of the baking pan. Check to see that you’ve gotten all the way up the sides of the pan and into the creases.
- Choosing a 2 inch deep cake pan is recommended if your oven warms in a patchwork fashion.
- Cakes that are three inches deep might be difficult to bake.
- Fill cake pans two-thirds of the way full.
- 3 inch deep cake pans should only be half-filled, according to the manufacturer.
A high-quality cake pan may make or break a cake’s appearance and taste.Cheap cake pans should be avoided since they might cause the cake to overcook on the edges while undercooking in the middle, resulting in a tough cake texture.Metal cake pans are recommended for consistent heating.
Do Not Over-Bake
- Preheat your oven and do not open the oven door until the cake is finished baking
- otherwise, the temperature in the oven will fall. Use these tried-and-true clues to determine whether or not your cake has finished baking: The cake should be slightly pulling away from the side of the pan when it is done.
- Upon insertion of a toothpick into the middle of the cake, it will come out clean
- Gently push down on the cake with your fingers. If the cake returns to its original shape fully, it is finished. If your finger makes a dent in the cake, it indicates that it requires further time.
- Make sure that your oven is preheated and that you do not check on the cake until it is done; otherwise, the temperature in the oven will decrease.
- If you want to know if your cake is done, use these tried-and-true indicators: A small amount of cake should be pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- In the middle of the cake, a toothpick inserted will come out clean;
Gently push down on the cake to make it firmer and more dense.
- Whether or not the cake bounces back entirely indicates whether or not it is finished.
- Leaving a dent in the cake with your finger indicates that it will take longer to cook.
What is the best cake mix?
The Duncan Hines cake offers the fluffiest and most moist texture of any cake on the market. This cake mix also contains the highest concentration of cocoa flavor. This chocolate box cake mix also had the best rise of all of the recipes I tried. Duncan Hines is a Wilton-approved cake mix that is utilized in the company’s research and development labs.
What is a cake skirt?
If you want to decorate the bottom of your cake with sprinkles or cookie crumbs or cacao nibs (or another ingredient), a skirt decoration is what you’re looking for. Simply push a handful of the mixture into the bottom of the cake with your hand. Before putting a skirt to your cake, allow it to cool completely.
Should I use room temperature ingredients for chocolate box cake?
Taking components such as eggs, butter, and milk out of the fridge and incorporating them into the cake mix straight away might be tempting; nevertheless, this can be a mistake. When it comes to boxed cake mixes, using cold components might result in a thick and dry end product, which is undesirable. Allow them to warm up for 30 minutes before you begin; it can make a significant impact.
How do you make chocolate buttercream cream cheese frosting from scratch?
- 3 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 12 ounces full-fat cream cheese, melted at room temperature
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 3 1/3 cups natural or Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons milk or heavy cream, melted at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on high speed for 1 minute, or until fully smooth.
- Mix in the butter until it is well incorporated.
- Combine the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon milk, and salt in a large mixing bowl and beat on medium-high speed until well blended and creamy.
- If necessary, thin with additional milk to get a somewhat thinner consistency.
Can I mix cream cheese with store bought frosting?
Yes. Combine one tub of room-temperature buttercream frosting and one (8-ounce) package of room-temperature cream cheese in a stand mixer until well-combined. Because cream cheese cannot be kept at room temperature, the cake must be refrigerated.
What is the difference between frosting and ganache?
- Chocolate ganache is a blend of cooked chocolate and heavy cream that is more liquidy in consistency than traditional frosting.
- Frosting is often produced with a mixer and is comprised of sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk, and a flavoring extract, among other ingredients (like vanilla).
- a good collection of cake pans Alternatively, a lazy Susan or a turntable Board for a cake Cake drum is a type of drum that is made of cake.
- a leveler for cakes a flexible spatula or a flexible spoon Scraper for the workbench Smoothing agent for fondant Decorative comb with toothed teeth Pastry brushes are used in the preparation of baked goods.
- Tips and couplers for piping Piping bags are used for cleaning.
Skewer Cutter for baking pies Cake stand with cover made of glass Mixer Are you looking to take your cake designing skills to the next level?You’ll need the proper cake decorating supplies for this project.Begin with the following.
Can I use a can of soda instead of water/eggs/oil?
- It is possible to enhance the flavour of your cake by substituting a can of soda for the other wet components.
- A 12 oz.
- can of soda can be used in place of the normal oil and eggs in a cake mix recipe.
- If you want to boost the flavor of chocolate cake, try Coke, root beer, or Dr.
Lighter sodas, such as Sprite, go nicely with lighter desserts, such as vanilla, lemon, or yellow cake, since they are less dense.The cake rises wonderfully and has a mild but nice flavor reminiscent of the cola you choose to use in it.Prepare a cake mix.
- That’s all there is to it.
- 12 ounces of your favorite dark soda beverage (Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, A&W Cream Soda, Root Beer, etc.) should be mixed into the cake mix.
- Bake according to the package directions
As an added benefit, the soda will help to reduce the fat content of the cake and, if you pick a low-calorie or diet beverage, it will help to reduce the calories as well.
What is the best chocolate chocolate box cake recipe?
The great thing about this chocolate chocolate box cake recipe is that it is quick and easy to make, really moist, and tastes just like handmade.
- 1. 1 Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Fudge Cake Mix (about 15 1/4 oz. )
- 4 huge eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 cup full milk
- 12 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- Frosting (either store-bought or created from scratch)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray. Dust the surface with flour and tap off any excess
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, butter, and eggs until well combined. For 1 minute, blend with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Continue to mix for another 2-3 minutes at a medium-low speed.
- Pour the batter into the pans that have been prepared and bake for 27-32 minutes.
- Remove the pans from the oven and set them on a wire rack to cool (in their pans).
- Remove the cake layers from the pans with care. Allow for another 20 minutes of cooling on a wire rack before frosting.
Tip: Keep your cake in the freezer until you’re ready to serve it. It will last longer if you do it this way. It should not be kept in the refrigerator since it will dry out. In closing, if you found these suggestions on how to make chocolate box cake taste handmade useful, please pass them along to your friends and followers!: saves for later: chocolate box cake
Did you know that a mix can be a launching pad for great desserts? These recipes using chocolate cake mix are 100% delicious and taste 100% homemade.
1 / 25
Dutch Oven Chocolate Dump Cake
Need an easy dessert that will make your guests believe you spent all day in the kitchen? Look no further. This dump cake baked in a Dutch oven will impress all of your visitors. You are welcome to substitute your favorite pie filling in place of the cherries. — Rashanda Cobbins, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin e-mail address 2 out of 25
Cake Mix Brownies
A mashup of two of my favorite desserts, these cake mix brownies are sure to please. A recipe for chocolate caramel brownies was given to me by a coworker, and I also have a recipe for yellow cake mix bars. I was curious about how they would taste together, so I gave it a try—and have been making them ever since! Staci Mergenthal of Verdi, Minnesota, contributed to this article. 3 out of 25
Yummy Chocolate Cake
My husband and I are attempting to eat more healthfully, but we still have a sugar tooth. This rich, nutritious chocolate cake is a huge help in that regard. It’s a luscious delicacy, especially when topped with creamy icing! — LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma, is the author of this piece. 4 out of 25
Chocolate-Strawberry Celebration Cake
Despite the fact that I have several fantastic ″from-scratch″ recipes, this chocolate strawberry celebration cake is made from a boxed mix that has been heavily doctored. Groom’s cakes have grown increasingly popular, garnering more attention than the wedding cake itself. —Nora Fitzgerald, a resident of Sevierville, Tennessee 6 out of 25
Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake
When my family gets together to celebrate, I can always depend on three or four folks asking if I’m bringing this chocolate peanut butter poke cake to share. If you don’t have a chocolate cake mix, you may use a white or yellow cake mix and add 3 tablespoons of baking cocoa to the batter. • Fay Moreland from Wichita Falls, Texas on July 25th
These cream-filled cupcakes are a huge hit with my granddaughters, and I hope the chocolatey sweets become a family favorite in your home as well. — The 8th of July is Dorothy Bahlmann’s birthday in Clarksville, Iowa.
Chocolate-Covered-Cherry Dump Cake
When I was married, I used to prepare this chocolate cherry dump cake for my mother-in-law on her birthday every year, and she loved it. Now that we’ve moved away, I prepare this for my children on their mother’s birthday so that they may feel closer to her. •Angela Lively from Conroe, Texas on September 25th
Shortcut Coconut-Pecan Chocolate Tassies
After they’ve been baked, you may decorate them with pecan halves or a few of chocolate chips before baking, or you can pour them with melted chocolate after they’ve been removed from the oven. — Deb Villenauve of Krakow, Wisconsin, sent in this photo. 10 out of 25
Chocolate Comfort Cake
This luscious and delectable chocolate cake is frequently the first dessert to disappear from the dessert table. People even consume the crumbs that fall to the ground. It’s always my first pick when it comes to holiday feasts. — Ellen Riley of Murfreesboro, Tennessee, has submitted this entry. 25th day of the month 11th day of the month
Giant Buckeye Cookie
- My home state of Ohio is known for its buckeye sweets.
- These cookies are a delightful blend of peanut butter and chocolate, just like the buckeyes that inspired them.
- Only one box of cake mix and a few ordinary cupboard components are required, and you can have a delectable dessert ready for family and friends in under an hour.
- You may also make it your own by omitting the chocolate chips and replacing other flavorings.
- We serve it hot, topped with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
—Arianna Harding, a resident of Cincinnati, Ohio.12 out of 25
Butterfinger Cookie Bars
- Butterfingers were a favorite of my children’s when they were younger.
- We prepared Butterfinger shakes, muffins, cookies, and tried a variety of various bars, and this one was rated the best of the lot by our group of friends.
- It’s difficult to resist a taste or two of a candy bar while you’re cutting, so make sure you have an additional candy bar available.
- • Barbara Leighty, from Simi Valley, California 13 out of 25
Toffee Poke Cake
Among my family and friends, this recipe for toffee poke cake is a favorite of theirs. It’s very simple to make, which is why I enjoy it. Madame Hoffman, from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, sent this message. 14 out of 25
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cake Rolls
Who would have thought that anything so spectacular could begin with a box of cake mix? Each slice is enhanced by the addition of small chocolate chips, which provide a delicious crunch. Tammy Rex of New Tripoli, Pennsylvania, provided this statement. 15 out of 25
Almond Chocolate Biscotti
Whenever I give these chocolate-covered cookies as presents, my neighbors look forward to receiving them. It’s wonderful that this chocolate biscotti recipe is so simple to put together. Ginger Chatfield of Muscatine, Iowa, contributed to this article. 16 out of 25
Triple Fudge Brownies
For those times when you need to whip up a dessert in a hurry, here’s a ″mix of mixes″ that’s both handy and speedy. As a consequence, you’ll have a large pan of really rich and fudgy brownies. Friends who inquire about the recipe are surprised to learn that it is so simple. Denise Nebel of Wayland, Iowa, sent in this message. 17 out of 25
Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes
A few baking essentials are all you need for these gooey pleasures to come together in minutes. They’re quick to make thanks to a boxed cake mix and a can of frosting, but the caramel, walnuts, and chocolate chips hidden within make them special. We enjoy them best when served with ice cream. • Bev Spain, a resident of Belleville, Ohio 18 out of 25
Chocolate Pudding Cake
One of my favorite desserts is this decadent chocolate pudding cake. Serving it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is my favorite way to enjoy it. Anyone who has seen me serve it at a party has asked for the recipe. • Paige Arnette, from Lawrenceville, Georgia • 19 out of 25
Almond Chocolate Cake
When our son and daughter were adolescents, our home was the gathering place for their whole circle of friends to gather. This decadent chocolate almond cake was a staple on the dessert menu. — Char Safley is a resident of Raleigh, North Carolina. 20 out of 25
German Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
It was in Ecuador some years ago that I had my first taste of tres leches cake. As a result, I’ve tweaked the recipe a bit by using some of my favorite components, such as chocolate and coconut. This version also contains a dash of rum, making it a special treat for adults only. • Lisa Varner, from El Paso, Texas twenty-first out of twenty-five
Chocolate Strawberry Punch Bowl Trifle
When I wanted something quick to take to my in-laws’ house, I whipped up this dessert in no time. Everyone believes it takes a great deal of effort since it is so gorgeous, but this is not the case. It’s a simple process. Furthermore, because the recipe yields a great quantity, it is ideal for potlucks and large events. Morrison, Tennessee resident Kristi Judkins 22 out of 25
Caramel Cashew Cake Pops
Nothing surpasses the combination of buttery caramel and creamy cashews; combine the two in a chocolatey cake pop and you have one tempting little treat on your hands. 22nd place in Taste of Home Test Kitchen 25th place
Warm Rocky Road Cake
The texture of this reminds me of an extremely moist lava cake when it’s warm. And, until I prepared this cake, I didn’t realize a slow cooker cake could be so delectably moist and delicious. It’s a definite winner. Newnan, Georgia resident Scarlett Elrod writes: 24 out of 25
Chocolate Cupcake Cones
When my daughters were little, I tried with these cupcakes and found them to be delicious. Now that I’m a grandma of nine grandchildren, they are still among of our favorite recipes. Kids will like having these to bring to school as a special treat. Betty Anderson of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, provided this response. 25 out of 25
Chocolate Cannoli Cake Roll
This fluffy chocolate cake is filled with a creamy ricotta cheese center with a touch of cinnamon, which rolls up elegantly. Tammy Rex of New Tripoli, Pennsylvania, provided this statement. On May 4, 2021, the original publication date was
8 Incredible Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- For those who enjoy both chocolate and peanut butter (and who doesn’t?
- ), this rich and indulgent chocolate cake will more than satisfy your need for the ultimate rich chocolate treat.
- After just one taste of Chocolate Fantasy, you’ll be daydreaming for the rest of your life!
- The banana bungalow cake is so simple to make that no one would believe it was cooked by you!
- Both visually appealing and delicious, this dish is a must-try!
A decadent combination of chocolate, bananas, and whipped topping makes this dessert both delicious and entertaining to prepare and consume.This chocolate cupcake recipe is worth a million dollars in its own right!They start off as one of our favorite chocolate cake mix recipes, but with the addition of a simple, beautiful ganache, they are transformed into something fit for a red carpet!
- When we create this cake mix recipe in the Mr.
- Food Test Kitchen, it appears to go off the plate as quickly as it arrives.
- We end up with some very satisfied stomachs around here, and we have a feeling the stomachs at your table will be quite satisfied as well!
- Are you ready to try a cake recipe that will outperform any other cake you will ever create in the future?
- That luscious, chocolate-y goodness you adore is combined with a melt-in-your-mouth sweetness that you won’t be able to resist in our Ultimate German Chocolate Cake.
- All chocoholics are invited to attend: Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and simple chocolate dishes you’ll ever come across, the Triple Chocolate Mess, a cake that will leave you completely amazed.
- The Crockin’ Girls have generously shared this with our Test Kitchen, and we thank them for it.
- ooey gooey, ooey gooey Even though this Caramel Pecan Poke Cake is made with a boxed cake mix, it has the old-fashioned ″from-scratch″ flavour that everyone desires, thanks to the addition of pecans.
- It’s one of those chocolate cake mix recipes that you’ll want to make whenever the opportunity arises.
- Our Tall, Dark, and Handsome Chocolate Cake has just the proper amount of kick from the coffee, which distinguishes it from your average chocolate cake.
- Each and every person will be battling over who gets the final mouthful of this decadent and creamy dessert, which includes Mr.
10 amazing things you can do with a box of cake mix -.
- That package of cake mix you have stashed away in the pantry may be used to far more useful ends than you would imagine.
- In our family, smartie cookies have quickly become a favorite since they are so quick and simple to make.
- They are ideal for when unexpected guests drop by unexpectedly.
- Do you have any cake mix hacks of your own?
- Please share your recipe ideas with me in the comments section.
Cake Mix Chocolate Smartie Cookies
- This recipe makes 12 huge delicious cookies.
- 1 box white wings chocolate cake mix with rich chocolate frosting 125g (4.41 ounces) or 1/2 cup butter or margarine (or a combination of the two) 1 egg smarties or m&m’s to use as a garnish Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it until it has completely melted.
- Then put in your egg, cake mix packet, and frosting mix from the package and stir well.
- Combine all of the ingredients until they create a thick paste.
- Spoon spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet that has been prepared.
Each cookie should be flattened somewhat with the palm of your hand before being lavishly decorated with smarties.
Perfect Creamy Red Velvet Baked Cheesecake
- 750g (26.46 ounces) cream cheese (or equivalent) 2 eggs and one egg yolk are used.
- 15 g (0.53 ounces) or 5 teaspoons (in grams) flour Cream (25 mL or 0.85 fluid ounces) or 5 teaspoon 60 g (2.12 ounces) or 1/4 cup butter is a serving size.
- 1 box red velvet cupcake mix (about) Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit) In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, frosting mix, eggs, flour, and cream and beat until smooth.
- Melt the butter and stir it into the red velvet cake mix until well combined.
- Fill a lined, loose-based tin halfway with the mixture.
Then, using the back of a spoon, spread it out and press it down to form the base of the structure.Distribute the creamy cheesecake mixture on top of the crust, spreading it out.Wrap the outside of the tin with aluminum foil to ensure that no water gets inside.
- After that, set the tin in a water bath and bake for about 1 hour, or until it no longer jiggles when you shake the side of the pan.
- Allow it to cool completely before removing it from the tin and serving it.
A cake you can make if you’re camping
- A package of chocolate cake mix is included.
- Drink from a 300mL (10.14 fluid ounces) can of soda Pour the cake mix into a baking pan and whisk in half a can of soft drink until everything is well combined.
- If you’re making it at home, pour it into a cake tin and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For those cooking over an open fire, follow the instructions in the video and allow around 40 minutes for the food to cook.
- If you don’t have any soft drink on hand, you may use a tin of fruit.
Once the cake has been baked, prepare the frosting by mixing a tiny bit of the soft drink with a small amount of water and pouring it over the top.
Tie Dyed Cake
- Vanilla cake mix with several gel food colorings in one package Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) The cake mix should be prepared according to the directions on the package.
- Place 1 cup of the cake batter into three separate dishes and tint with the food coloring of your choosing.
- It is preferable to use a boxed cake mix for these types of recipes since it can withstand being over-mixed while you are adding the colors.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin in layers, starting with half to two thirds of one color and then the next, pouring each layer directly into the middle of the cake tin every time.
- Bake it in the oven for a few minutes, then let it cool before covering it with icing.
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- 520 g 520 g 520 g (18.34 ounces) 3 a quarter cup of flour 1522 fluid ounces or 1 3/4 cups water (450 mL or 1522 fluid ounces) 1 packet vanilla cake mix with whipped cream icing 50 g (1.76 ounces) or 1/4 cup oil is equivalent to 3 teaspoons of yeast In a large mixing basin, combine the oil, water, flour, yeast, and one package of vanilla cake mix.
- Combine the ingredients and knead until the dough is elastic.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm area to rise.
- For those who have a bread machine, all you have to do is put the ingredients in the machine and set it to the dough setting.
- Once the mixture has risen, punch it down and transfer it to a piece of baking paper, where you will roll it out into a rectangle.
Brown sugar and cinnamon are lavishly sprinkled on top of the dough after it has been brushed with melted butter.Begin by rolling it up from one edge to form a long snake shape.Sections of the dough should be about 3 fingers broad, and they should be placed vertically in the baking pan.
- Allow the dough to rise in a warm area until doubled in size.
- When you tap the bottom of the tin, it should sound hollow.
- Bake for 30 minutes more or until golden brown.
- Take your frosting mix and stir in just enough water to make it liquid while still maintaining its thick consistency.
- Use a large spoon to generously drizzle it over the top of the cinnamon buns.
- Warm the dish before serving.
Funnel Cakes Cake Mix Recipe
1 box of vanilla cake mix, sifted Approximately 160g (5.64 ounces) or 1 cup of additional flour 1 egg water (about) In a mixing dish, combine the flour, egg, and cake mix with just enough water to produce a thick paste. Bake until they are golden brown, piping the mixture onto a baking sheet and spraying it with cooking oil. Toss with your favorite dipping sauce before serving.
Cake Mix Caramel Apple Pudding
- 1 box cake mix prepared according to the package guidelines 60 g (2.12 ounces) or 1/4 cup butter is a serving size.
- 1 cup brown sugar (232g or 8.18 ounces) or 1 cup granulated sugar a weight of 800g (28.22 ounces) a tin of unsweetened apple pie filling A 300mL (10.14 fluid ounces) container of cream Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) The brown sugar should be sprinkled over the butter in the bottom of a baking dish before you start baking.
- Spread the unsweetened apples from the pan over the top of the cake mixture.
- Pour over the cream, and then on top of that, pour the cake batter that has been prepared.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is brown and the caramel is boiling hot underneath.
Cake Mix Scones with Jam and Cream
- 1 quail (egg) 1 box of vanilla cake mix, sifted 160g (5.64 ounces) or 1 cup flour enough cream to form a thick dough, add a bit at a time, until the dough comes together.
- Don’t overmix the ingredients; they should be combined just enough.
- Gently lay out the mixture and cut circles out of it.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking paper and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Warm with jam and cream, if desired.
Strawberry Chocolate Poke Cake
- 1 packet rich chocolate cake made according to the directions on the box and cooked in a baking tray 1 packet chocolate frosting made according to the directions on the packet and baked in a baking tray 250 mL (8.45 fluid ounces) cream with an extra 500 mL (16.91 fluid ounces) or 2 cups of heavy whipping cream 2 sachets of jelly (250g each) (8.82 ounces) Milk, chocolate, and 30mL (1.01 fluid ounces)
Up-market Cake Mix
- Package of chocolate cake mix with all of the ingredients listed on the package Additional 2 quail eggs 110g (3.88 ounces) sugar, which is equal to half a cup 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar 1 cup raspberry juice (about 3 teaspoons) 400 milliliters (13.53 fluid ounces) delicious raspberries whipped into a cream Separate the eggs, both the ones that will be used in the cake mix and the additional ones.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the package, but instead of whole eggs, use just egg yolks throughout the recipe.
- Divide the mixture between two muffin pans and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites, sugar, and icing sugar until firm peaks form.
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry juice should be folded in at this point to give the meringue a raspberry flavor.
To make the spirals, pipe two spirals the size of your cake onto a piece of nonstick baking paper.Any leftover mixture should be piped into individual meringues.Preheat the oven to 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit) for 1 and a half hours.
- After everything has been allowed to cool, begin layering your cake, cream, and meringue discs.
- Fresh raspberries and little meringues are placed on top of the dish.
- Reardon Media Pty Ltd retains ownership of the copyright.
- All intellectual property rights are retained.
- How To Prepare That
- The last year has been a whirlwind of preparations for my first cookbook, which included planning, writing, and supervising the photos and layout.
- Lots of my favorite dessert recipes may be found in there, including chapters on pastries, ice cream, delicious cakes, creative desserts (including chocolate), and a chapter on chocolate desserts (of course).
- Each chapter begins with an introduction that explains the food science that you’ll need to understand in order to be successful every time.
- Booksellers from where you can obtain your own own copy include: All of the recipe quantities in the book are given in grams, ounces, and cup measurements, respectively.
19 Random and Delightful Things You Can Make with Boxed Cake Mix
- Even if you’ve been binge-watching The Great British Baking Show and **drooling** over the confectionery perfection, your baking abilities are as limited as the instructions on the back of a box of cake mix.
- I’m aware of your presence.
- Without a doubt, the Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines teams are some of the finest around—and, to be honest, I genuinely enjoy cake from a box mix (I know I’m not alone!
- )—but a box of cake is essentially a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into something with a little more pizazz.
- As a result, get out that box of cake mix from middle school where you pretended you were the next Cake Boss and get ready to create some AMAZING desserts worthy of Mary Berry’s approval.
Because these meals taste so excellent (read: handmade), your friends and family will be surprised when you tell them it came from a box (or if you don’t tell them).Continue reading for simple recipes for anything from birthday cake shots (cake and booze, need I say more?) to pumpkin cinnamon buns and almond chocolate biscotti, among other things.If you’re looking to pamper yourself or arrange a party, these 19 recipes will help you to sweeten your life one box at a time.
- This material has been imported from another source.
- Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
1. Birthday Cake Shots
- Even if you’ve been binge-watching The Great British Baking Show and **drooling** over the confectionery perfection, your baking abilities are as limited as the directions on the back of a box of cake mix.
- Clearly, I understand what you are saying.
- Without a doubt, the Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines teams are some of the finest around—and, to be honest, I truly enjoy cake from a box mix (I know I’m not alone!
- )—but a box of cake is essentially a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into something with a little more oomph.
- Prepare to bake some AMAZING delights worthy of Mary Berry’s approval by grabbing that box of cake mix that you used to think you were the next Cake Boss when you were in middle school.
Because these dishes taste so excellent (read: handmade), your friends and family will be surprised when you tell them it came from a box (or when you don’t tell them that).Continue reading for simple recipes for anything from birthday cake shots (cake and vodka, need I say more?) to pumpkin cinnamon buns and almond chocolate biscotti, among other treats.These 19 recipes can sweeten up your life one box at a time, whether it’s for self-care or party planning purposes.
- You may get more information about where this content came from here: If you go to their website, you may be able to access the same content in a different format, as well as more information.
2. Pumpkin Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- With a dash of salt and wit In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine 1 box pumpkin cake mix, 5 cups all-purpose flour (or more if dough is too soft), 2 14 teaspoons yeast, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice.
- Mix on low speed until well combined.
- Toss in 2 12 cups warm water and continue to stir until the dough forms a ball.
- To prepare the dough, place it in a greased bowl, spray oil on top of the dough, and cover with a cloth or plastic wrap.
- Allow the dough to rise for approximately 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
You can find the complete recipe at With Salt and Wit.
3. Birthday Cake-Flavored Soft Pretzels
- Ethan Calabrese is an American actor and director.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave 2 tablespoons of butter for 25 to 30 seconds, or until completely melted, until you have a smooth sauce.
- Using a large mixing basin, place 1 package of frozen soft pretzel nuggets, pour over the melted butter, and stir with 12 cup of cake mix (yellow or white cake preferred) to coat.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles on top of the pretzel nuggets after they have been placed on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (mixing the sprinkles in with the melted butter may cause the colors to run, resulting in grey purple pretzel nuggets that are not particularly appetizing).
Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and serve immediately.Recipe courtesy of Delish.
4. Cake Batter Fudge
- What Does the Fork Say?
- Prepare an 8×8-inch baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and setting it aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, 11-ounces of white chocolate chips, and 12 cup of Funfetti cake mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Using a whisk, mix all of the ingredients.
Heat over medium-low heat, stirring regularly, until the chocolate chunks are completely melted.Once all of the chocolate has melted and the mixture has begun to form a cohesive ball in the center of the pot, remove it from the heat.12 teaspoon pure vanilla essence and 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles are then added to the mixture.
- Transfer the fudge to the pan that has been prepared and level it out with a spatula.
- If desired, garnish with extra sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and presenting the dish.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
- Recipe courtesy of What the Fork.
5. 3-ingredient Cake Mix Cookies
- Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a silicone mat or parchment paper, line a baking sheet with the ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine one 15 14 oz.
- box cake mix (any flavor), 12 cup vegetable oil, two eggs, and the mix-ins of your choice (such as chocolate chips or M&Ms) until well combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 to 20 minutes after it has been mixed until it is smooth.
Scoop the dough onto the baking mat that has been prepared using a spoon.Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the cookies are firm to the touch, until the cookies are set.Allow for a few minutes of cooling time on the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
- I Heart Naptime created this recipe.
6. Birthday Cake-Mix Bread
- Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the bottoms of two 8×4-inch loaf pans by greasing and flouring them.
- An electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl regularly, beat 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix, 1 3.4 oz.
- box Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie-Filling mix, 1 cup water, 12 cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add in 14 cup of rainbow sprinkles and mix well.
Divide the batter between the two pans in a uniform layer.Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, depending on your oven.Allow cakes to cool completely before removing them from the pan and icing them with vanilla frosting and more sprinkles.
- Betty Crocker Kitchens created this recipe.
7. Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle
- Jim Wieland is an American actor and director.
- Bake 1 package devil’s food cake mix according to package directions in a 13×9-inch pan, then set aside to cool for an hour before serving.
- Make holes approximately 2 inches apart all over the cake with a fork.
- Fill a 1-cup measuring cup with chilled Irish creme non-dairy creamer and pour over the cake.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
To make the pudding, combine 2 packages (3.9 oz.each) instant chocolate pudding mix with 3 12 cups milk in a large mixing dish.Allow the cake to rest for approximately 2 minutes, or until it is still soft to the touch, before cutting it into 12 inch cubes.
- Put the following ingredients in a 3-qt.
- trifle or glass dish and layer them one-third at a time: cake cubes, pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping (3 cups total), and 4 chopped Andes chocolates (12 total).
- Repeat the layers a second time and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- The following recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home.
8. Cake Mix Gooey Butter Lemon Cookies
- Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whip together 8 oz.
- cream cheese, 12 cup softened butter, and 2 tablespoons finely shredded lemon peel for about 1 minute, or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice should be beaten in until smooth.
- Mix in