The cheesecake factory’s recipe calls for canola oil to be used, however, we prefer to use olive oil. The oil is used to help season the chicken and cook the chicken so that it does not stick to your pan. Either type of oil will work, the preference of which type to use is up to you.
What oil does Cheesecake Factory fry in?
I ate at a Cheesecake Factory a few days ago, and our wonderful waitress informed me that they only use canola oil. There were only a few menu items that I needed to avoid because of soy sauce or mayonnaise. I ate fried macaroni and cheese, and fish and chips (without the tartar sauce and cole slaw).
Is Cheesecake Factory good with allergies?
They are not a one size fits all sort of health condition. And remind your servers to make sure your food isn’t cross-contaminated! I give The Cheesecake Factory five out of five food allergy friendly stars.
Does Cheesecake Factory cook from scratch?
The menu has 250 items and they’re all made from scratch. With 21 pages, plus a two-page Skinnylicious menu, the chain’s menu is serious reading material. Moore said he gets quite the reaction when he brings other chefs into The Cheesecake Factory.
Does Cheesecake Factory sell their sauces?
‘You can buy ANY sauce at the store! Visit the bakery and make your request,’ a Cheesecake Factory server and Reddit user ShhhDream said. With about 100 different sauces made every day, the options are nearly endless.
Does Olive Garden use peanut oil?
What kind of oil do you use in your fryer? We use highly refined canola oil in our fryers. Based on information from our suppliers, this is 100% canola oil and does not include any soy protein.
What is low licious cheesecake?
The Low-Licious Cheesecake features a graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling served with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries on the side. If you’re looking to consume even fewer calories and carbs heading into the new year, then you can also get it without the strawberries.
What’s the best thing to get at Cheesecake Factory?
At The Cheesecake Factory, there are so many choices! Here are the top seven entrees that you should try!
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta.
- Truffle-Honey Chicken.
- Stuffed Cheddar Burger.
- Molto Meat Flatbread Pizza.
- Factory Turkey Burger.
- Chicken Parmesan “Pizza Style”
- Cauliflower Tacos.
Are the cauliflower tacos at Cheesecake Factory vegan?
Cauliflower Tacos. While The Cheesecake Factory’s allergen guide tells that this dish contains egg and milk, it can be made vegan by skipping the chipotle sauce that these veggie tacos come topped with.
What is in the Cheesecake Factory impossible burger?
The Cheesecake Factory’s Impossible Burger is a plant-based burger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, and The Cheesecake Factory’s special sauce on a toasted brioche bun.
Why is The Cheesecake Factory so unhealthy?
But some are more on the unhealthier side than others. Consumer Reports (CR) just dished on which ones are the worst. Of these, the Cheesecake Factory is the unhealthiest chain restaurant. It lacks whole grains, has large portions, and one dish with twice as much sodium as the daily recommendation.
What can you not order at Cheesecake Factory?
What You Should Absolutely Never Order From The Cheesecake
Why is cheesecake menu so big?
You might think that’s too long, but for The Cheesecake Factory, it’s just right. Why? Because the vastness of the restaurant’s menu is so unusual that it compels conversation among its patrons. Menu breadth is its secret customer-acquisition weapon—it hides in plain sight, in the hands of each and every diner.
What is Cheesecake Factory secret sauce?
The burger is finished with a secret sauce—“two very precise amounts of ketchup and our housemade rémoulade sauce,” says Cook. “We partially melt the cheese to maximize the flavors and textures—not too much and not too little.
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices
|10 Inch Original||$48.76||+$0.54 +1.12%|
|10 Inch Fresh Strawberry||$60.64||+$0.42 +0.70%|
|10 Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore™||$58.23||+$0.01 +0.02%|
|10 Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$57.10||+$0.13 +0.23%|
Are Cheesecake Factory baked?
They aren’t made in-house. In case the name didn’t give it away, Cheesecake Factory desserts aren’t exactly baked mom-and-pop style. All of the decadent cheesecakes are put together by baking teams in Calabasas Hills, California, and Rocky Mount, North Carolina, before being frozen and shipped all over the country.
Why Yes, The Cheesecake Factory is Food Allergy Friendly: Here’s Why
- Published on the 29th of July, 2020 As a result of having spent your whole childhood unable to consume anything containing dairy or eggs, you have a propensity to rule out a large number of places as being hazardous.
- It’s not that I have anything against the establishment; it’s simply that everything they offer appears to be really excellent.
- There are just too many delectable dishes to possible offer food allergy-friendly alternatives!
- I was completely incorrect about the Cheesecake Factory when I made that assumption!
- First and foremost, before I even get to the cuisine, I must express my gratitude to the servers.
- The Cheesecake Factory has always been a pleasant and stress-free experience for me, and I look forward to every time.
My normal safe meal choice had been discontinued, and I’m sure I irritated one lovely lady who kept running back to the kitchen for safe alternatives for me to eat because they were no longer offering my usual safe meal choice.I usually make it a point to be as kind as possible to servers, which is especially important for me because of my allergies.Even while this is not something I can alter about myself (believe me, if I could eat chocolate or cheese, I would!), it must be difficult to have to worry about someone who may really die if a dish is not properly prepared.What’s the short version of a long story?
Let us express our gratitude to waiters and waitresses, especially in light of the current pandemic.Give them a generous tip!Now, let’s get back to the meal.( Also, be sure to check out The Cheesecake Factory’s fantastic interactive allergy menu, which can be found here:
I Can Actually Eat This? A One-Act Tale
- Pork Sliders, a modified version of which I had enjoyed at the Cheesecake Factory, had become my go-to dish there.
- When I returned to the restaurant the most recent occasion, I noticed that the sliders had been removed off the menu, much to my dismay.
- The beginning of my anxious hunt for a new ″Kat-safe″ dish (as my friends have dubbed my allergen-friendly dinners).
- The angel woman waiter who not only discovered that I could have the incredibly wonderful Hibachi Steak (with French fries instead of mashed potatoes) but that I could also eat their dangerously amazing pita chips and hummus appetizer is deserving of special recognition.
- I always have a moment of trepidation before embarking on a new endeavor.
- Is this an offer that’s too good to be true?
Is it going to be necessary for me to stab myself with my Epi-Pen?Was the hummus worth it in the end?In addition to exercising extreme caution whenever I eat out, I am even more vigilant today since I want to avoid going to the ER at all costs.
A Happy Ending
- As you can undoubtedly see, I was able to finish every piece of my delectable lunch without having to go to the emergency department in a hurry.
- Having food allergies isn’t something I would pick, and there’s a certain magic that happens when I find something I never imagined I’d be able to eat safely in the first place.
- A big thanks goes out to The Cheesecake Factory for offering choices for persons with food allergies such as myself who are allergic to everything.
- Please bear in mind that what is suitable for me may not be safe for everyone else with food allergies.
- There is no such thing as a health condition that is universally applicable.
- Also, tell your servers to check to see that your meal isn’t contaminated by other people’s food!
I give The Cheesecake Factory five out of five stars for being a food allergy-friendly establishment, and Now, if they could only figure out how to manufacture cheesecake slices that are devoid of dairy and eggs…Founder and Staff Reporter at Grit Daily News, Katherine Stinson is an award-winning journalist who focuses on startup and entrepreneurial news in Texas and the Southern United States.She is based in San Antonio, Texas, and writes for a variety of publications, including ScreenRant, Outlander TV News, and San Antonio Magazine.More information may be found here.
9 surprising facts about The Cheesecake Factory
- This year, the Cheesecake Factory celebrated its 40th anniversary by handing away free cheesecake to the public.
- Do not be concerned if you were unable to take advantage of the free slice offer; there is a strong possibility that you live reasonably close to one of the chain’s more than 200 locations around the country.
- You may not have known, though, that its most popular cheesecake contains just five ingredients and that its avocado egg rolls need four hours to prepare.
- Recently, TODAY Food spoke with Donald Moore, the Chief Culinary Officer of The Cheesecake Factory, to get an inside peek at the renowned restaurant chain known for its massive servings and plenty of dessert.
- Read the interview here.
1. The menu has 250 items and they’re all made from scratch.
- It’s a serious piece of reading material, with 21 pages and a two-page Skinnylicious menu on the first two pages.
- When Moore invites in other chefs to work at The Cheesecake Factory, he says he receives a lot of positive feedback.
- After looking at our menu, several people have said, ″you must be insane trying to prepare all of this stuff from scratch and buying so many ingredients.″ 700 ingredients are required to create all 250 dishes, and everything — including more than 160 sauces and dressings — is prepared in the restaurant’s kitchen.
- Each day, food preparation begins around 6 a.m.
2. The menu changes all the time.
- However, while certain meals (spinach and artichoke dip, anyone?) have been on the menu for years, the majority of the dishes are rotated on a regular basis, so don’t get too attached to one in particular.
- The menu is updated twice a year, on a yearly basis.
- ″We normally add 10-12 things and take 10-12 things away,″ Moore said in an interview with TODAY Food.
- David Overton, the chain’s founder and CEO, is in charge of making the final choice on what gets canned.
- The current menu for the restaurant business has been available for a few weeks now.
- So far, the most popular new dishes have been soft pretzel bits with cheddar cheese fondue and the Thanksgiving sandwich – it appears that people are already getting in the mood for the holidays.
3. Its best-selling cheesecake is surprisingly simple.
- Overton is unlikely to tamper with his late mother’s cheesecake recipe in the future.
- The ″original cheesecake,″ which Evelyn Overton used to cook in her Detroit basement before opening the first restaurant in Beverly Hills, is still the best-selling dessert at The Cheesecake Factory, which opened in Beverly Hills in 1989.
- And, even after more than four decades, her secret recipe has remained unchanged: it has only five ingredients and can be made in minutes.
- Fresh strawberry cheesecake and white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake are the other two most popular cheesecakes that have been on the menu since the beginning of time.
4. The most popular dishes take hours to make.
- Avocado egg rolls have been the most popular appetizer at The Cheesecake Factory for the past 20 years, and they take around four hours to prepare.
- Even the dipping sauce, which has 18 components and requires nearly 20 stages, is time-consuming.
- One of the restaurant’s most popular dinners, the chicken madeira, is likewise time-consuming to prepare.
- In our facility, all of the chicken is killed and prepared from scratch.
- That comprises 2-4 hours of pounding raw meat per day for a total of 2-4 hours.
5. The factory burger was axed, but there’s still 1 way to get it.
- Moore stated that the recent removal of the factory burger (which was essentially a cheeseburger constructed on the chain’s brown bread) off the menu shattered the hearts of many employees.
- It was simply not selling as well as it had previously.
- However, if you’ve been a frequent visitor, especially at the original Beverly Hills location, the staff would gladly prepare it for you upon request.
- if you ask politely enough.
6. The chain’s best customers come 10 times per week.
- Odette and Chuck Ebersole have been dining at The Cheesecake Factory for 30 years, and they continue to visit the restaurant 10-12 times each week.
- Moore made the following statement: Chuck and Odette are still eating at The Cheesecake Factory every week, and I know this because if anything isn’t to their taste, I receive an email from them letting me know.
- The elderly couple even pays a visit to Moore’s workplace every now and again.
- ″Odette bakes a fantastic banana bread,″ Moore gushed about her.
- ″They’re some of our most valuable guests.
- At The Cheesecake Factory, they are an integral component of our culture.″
7. Its ″brown bread″ has a cult-like following
- ″The french fries are the star of the show at McDonald’s.
- It’s all about the bread at The Cheesecake Factory ″Moore shared his thoughts with TODAY.
- The whole wheat baguette is the official name for it among restaurant personnel, although its most ardent supporters refer to it by other names.
- There are so many other names for it,″ Moore explained.
- ″They call it brown bread or chocolate bread — there are so many different names for it.″ No worries if you don’t have a location of The Cheesecake Factory near you.
- You may now purchase the company’s iconic brown bread in supermarkets.
8. A lot of the chain’s employees stick around for years.
- The Cheesecake Factory was included to Fortune magazine’s annual list of the ″100 Best Companies to Work For″ for the sixth consecutive year in 2019, marking the company’s highest ranking yet.
- A 17-year-old restaurant in which Moore was able to green the majority of the staff was the subject of a recent visit by Moore.
- The Cheesecake Factory has been in business for 17 years, according to Moore, who met at least ten employees who worked on an hourly basis.
9. There’s an Asian-fusion Cheesecake Factory.
- In total, four separate brands are represented in the Cheesecake Factory’s restaurant portfolio.
- It consists of more than a dozen Grand Luxe Cafes, each of which offers a menu that is similar to the original restaurant (i.e., there is a lot of food), but the cuisine is inspired by different regions of the world.
- In addition, RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen and, starting of February, Social Monk Asian Kitchen are part of the complex.
- The Social Monk is unique in that customers place their orders at the counter.
- The restaurant’s cuisine was designed by chef Mohan Ismail, who is most known for defeating celebrity chef Bobby Flay on Food Network’s renowned competition show ″Beat Bobby Flay.″
Secrets About The Cheesecake Factory You Should Know — Eat This Not That
- The Cheesecake Factory is one of the most well-known restaurant chains in the United States.
- With a large menu and more than 30 cheesecakes to choose from, it has established itself as a fixture of suburban dining.
- Whatever your previous experience with the popular restaurant or how many times you’ve been, there’s always something new to discover about this family-friendly establishment.
- For example, did you know that the restaurant had its start in a cellar?
- Or the fact that the much-loved cheesecakes aren’t actually produced on the premises?
- Check out some interesting facts about TFC that you might not have known before.
Check out 15 Secrets Every Dairy Queen Fan Should Know for more more restaurant insider information.The brand’s origins may be traced back to 1940s Detroit, when Evelyn Overton created her own version of a wonderful cheesecake recipe she had discovered in the newspaper.Because her cheesecakes were so well received, she decided to create a tiny cheesecake business in the basement of her family’s house.She finally decided to give up her modest company in order to raise her two children.In related news, sign up for our newsletter to receive the newest restaurant information.
Evelyn finally launched her own bakery in 1972, which she dubbed The Cheesecake Factory Bakery.She built the business to a modest scale, selling 20 different flavors of cheesecake and other sweets to local restaurants in and around Los Angeles.In related news, The Cheesecake Factory serves the #1 healthiest dessert in town.After the death of her husband, David extended the company by launching a restaurant in 1978, which was first dedicated to selling his mother’s cheesecakes.With an extensive dessert menu to begin, the restaurant quickly became a success, ultimately growing to the hundreds of outlets that are now widely available across the world.The franchise began in Beverly Hills, California, and has expanded to include sites in Toronto, Mexico, China, Qatar, Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, among other cities.
- The Cheesecake Factory’s worldwide expansion ambitions also include the addition of new locations in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia, among other locations.
- Check out this article for more information: The Most Popular Time to Eat at The Cheesecake Factory They are made on-site at bakery production facilities in Calabasas, California, and Rocky Mount (North Carolina), according to the company.
- The cheesecakes are then shipped to the restaurant locations in frozen condition, where they are allowed to defrost before being served to the public.
- ″You can get any sauce you want in the grocery store!
- Pay a visit to the bakery and place your order ″ShhhDream, a Reddit user and Cheesecake Factory server, shared his thoughts.
- With approximately 100 different sauces being produced every day, the possibilities are virtually limitless.
Related: 4 Major Menu Changes You’ll See at The Cheesecake Factory ″All of our stuff is prepared fresh daily.If it’s a sauce that can’t be altered for the dish, it is still a fresh sauce.Everything (mostly) on our menu is modifiable because we do have a scratch kitchen,″ a Cheesecake Factory server and Reddit user ShhhDream said.The Cheesecake Factory is known for its massive menu, which comprises of 21 pages and more than 250 items.Related: 13 New Menu Items The Cheesecake Factory Is Adding in 2021 With decadent flavors such as red velvet, Reese’s peanut butter chocolate, and dulce de leche caramel, you will never get sick of TCF’s cheesecake offerings.
- Some are only available seasonally, too, such as the pumpkin cheesecake (available starting in September), and the peppermint bark cheesecake (available from Thanksgiving through the December holidays) (available from Thanksgiving through the December holidays).
- Although there are many different variations you can order now, David Overton insists that it’s still his mom’s original cheesecake recipe that’s being used to make all of the decadent desserts.
- ″We haven’t changed the recipe of my mother.
- We just make new ones with new things inside: flavors.
- We just try to make it as good as she did.
- You can’t patent it.
- Good cheesecake is just five ingredients.
- It’s just how you mix them,″ he said.
- Related: This Is the Unhealthiest Item at The Cheesecake Factory Premium food and gift retailer Harry & David ships The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes to your door.
- You can order through Harry & David online, over the phone, or via catalog.
- Although not all 35 cheesecakes are available, some of the flavors include original, white chocolate raspberry truffle, and chocolate mousse.
The chain is known for its honey wheat brown bread, which comes in a bread basket as an app before your meal.But if you’re ordering a sandwich, you can ask for it to be made on the brown bread instead.This is an especially tasty swap for the club sandwich.Related: The 100 Unhealthiest Foods on the Planet The Cheesecake Factory lists recipes for some of its most popular menu items on its website, including the almond-crusted salmon salad, cajun jambalaya pasta, and warm crab and artichoke dip.Just no cheesecakes, unfortunately.
Oh, and that famous brown bread we mentioned earlier?You can buy it in stores, as well as the brand’s ice cream, too.For more, check out our recipe for the best copycat The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake—made right in your own home for fewer calories!
The Cheesecake Factory Unveils New Low-Licious Cheesecake
- With the introduction of the new Low-Licious Cheesecake, The Cheesecake Factory now provides a low-carb dessert alternative for customers. The Low-Licious Cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling, and it is served with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries on the side as an accompaniment. In order to consume even less calories and carbohydrates as we go into the new year, you might opt to forego the strawberries altogether. In any case, it is low in carbohydrates, contains no added sugar, and is gluten-free. While pricing may vary from place to location, the Low-Licious Cheesecake costs $7.95 and the Low-Licious Cheesecake with Strawberries costs $8.50 at my local Cheesecake Factory. The new low-carb dessert option is available at selected Cheesecake Factory locations throughout the United States. Cheesecake with Strawberries that is low in fat and calories. Nutritional Values A serving of this dish has 580 calories, with 400 of those calories coming from fat. It has 44 grams of fat, with 26 grams of saturated fat, and 460 milligrams of sodium. It has 39 grams of carbohydrates, with 7 grams of sugar, and 10 grams of protein.
- Nutritional Information for Low-Licious Cheesecake 570 calories, 400 of which come from fat
- 44 grams of fat, 26 grams of saturated fat
- 460 milligrams of sodium
- 37 grams of carbohydrates
- 5 grams of sugar
- 10 grams of protein
Top 7 entrees at The Cheesecake Factory
- Probably one of the most well-known restaurants in the world, The Cheesecake Factory has an enormous, and I mean enormous, menu to offer its customers.
- And by large, I mean that you haven’t even gotten to the entrée section by the time you reach page 20.
- I’ll tell you what, just glancing at the menu and scrolling through all of those pages makes you feel out of breath.
- While a big number of individuals have visited The Cheesecake Factory and witnessed the extensive menu and excellent cuisine that is served there, there are also a large number of people who have not done so.
Then stay tuned because we will be delving into the top seven entrees and dinners that are 100 % worth tasting (among many more, of course), not to mention the hundreds of thousands of other dishes that make up one of the most delectable restaurant menus available anywhere!
At The Cheesecake Factory, there are so many choices! Here are the top seven entrees that you should try!
7. Cauliflower Tacos
- While I have not personally tasted them, I can tell you one thing right now: they seem like something I would really like. Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies, and let’s be honest: essentially everything is better fried, vegetables included! Here’s what they (and they sound great) are made out of: Soft corn tortillas, crispy fried cauliflower, avocado, onions, and toasted pepitas are some of the dishes on the menu.
- Rice and beans are served as a side dish.
6. Chicken Parmesan “Pizza Style”
- In order to have a sense of how big it is, you should really try it out for yourself.
- So, in essence, this is a crustless chicken parm pizza for individuals who are managing their carb intake from the crust (but in all honesty probably just make up for it in the amount of bread crumbs that totally and completely encase the flattened chicken patty itself).
- This dish’s finest feature (if you haven’t already discovered it) is the small little swirling scoop/forkful of Angel Hair Pasta that is topped with an absolutely wonderfully light Alfredo Cream Sauce that melts in your mouth!
- ″Marinara Sauce and Lots of Melted Cheese″ are slathered on top, according to the website.
- To me, that sounds delicious (I’ve tried it, and god it was large, but damn it was still amazing)!
5. Factory Turkey Burger
- For those who enjoy turkey, burgers, and the occasional attempt to lose a few pounds, this meal at the factory is unquestionably the best option.
- A ground turkey meat mixture with fresh sliced mushrooms, garlic, and some more spices (ask your waitress if you’re wondering or have allergies and/or intolerances to particular spices) is topped with a generous portion of the following ingredients: Personally, if I were to attempt this recipe, which I haven’t yet, I’d probably simply use mayonnaise in place of the Garlic Aioli because I’m not a huge fan of garlic.
- I’m not a huge lover of garlic, so the garlic mixed in with the turkey flesh itself would be perfect for my taste preferences.
- However, you may customize your order!
- Don’t pay attention to me!
4. Molto Meat Flatbread Pizza
- Personality-wise, I’ve never eaten this meal before
- nevertheless, I’m a sucker for a Meat Lover’s pizza (and let’s be honest, the majority of meat eaters are as well). On this Flatbread Pizza from The Cheesecake Factory, you’ll find a variety of’molto’ meats such as: Prosciutto, sausage, housemade meatball, pepperoni, and smoked bacon are some of the options.
- This pizza is topped with cheeses such as Parmesan and Mozzarella, as well as some delectable Red Pizza Sauce.
- Although the Pepperoni curls, if you look at the photo on the restaurant’s website, you’ll see that the edges are quite crispy.
- Personally, I prefer my Pepperoni flat (I know, it’s crazy), but it does make the edges extra crispy, which I can definitely appreciate.
- What are your feelings about Curly Pep?
3. Stuffed Cheddar Burger
- What three words could be more catchy than those?
- I’ll just wait….
- The Cheesecake Factory’s American and Cheddar cheese burger patty, on the other hand, is quite unusual since it is loaded with both American and Cheddar cheeses in the centre of a wonderfully juicy ground beef burger patty.
Grilled Onions and Special Sauce are also included in this dish (of course with the super classic burger toppings as well).What exactly is in this Special Sauce, you may wonder?Following up on my first investigation, I discovered the following: ″….two extremely precise quantities of ketchup and our housemade rémoulade sauce,″ according to a Cook at The Cheesecake Factory.
2. Truffle-Honey Chicken
- A fried chicken dish (similar to Tenders), truffle-honey sauce (similar to Glaze), asparagus, and mashed potatoes?!
- What could be better than that?!
- Honestly, after tasting this meal for myself, I can say that it is the exact ideal combination of sweet and salty flavors.
- Crispiness of the chicken is unlike any other, and it is something you should absolutely taste if you find yourself in this location!
1. Crispy Chicken Costoletta
- All right, everyone.
- Finally, we’ve arrived to The Cheesecake Factory’s number one most delicious meal in the entire globe!
- If you’ve never had Crispy Chicken Costoletta before or aren’t sure what it is, it’s something you should absolutely try and enjoy.
- A tangy and sweet lemony sauce is drizzled over the top of the ultra crispy outer shell, which has been breaded and sautéed for the most ideal amount of crunchiness within each bite of the dish.
- If you’re more of a potato person (which who isn’t am I right?) and less of a veggie person (which who isn’t am I right), ask for additional mashed potatoes instead of the veggies; you’ll receive like a pound of potatoes and let’s be honest; there’s really nothing else like it (as amazing)!
- A cup of their soup and a little green salad are included in Renee’s (Lunch) Special (for an additional $1.00, you can upgrade/upcharge to the Chicken Cesar Salad).
- You can also receive a cup of their soup and a small green salad for an additional $1.00.
- This is such a deliciously fresh alternative that it should not be passed up or overlooked!
- Sriracha Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp – Sauteed Shrimp with a Very Spicy Sriracha Jamaican Black Pepper Sauce It is also served with rice, black beans, plantains (yes, please), and marinated pineapple (again, yes, please) to complete this delectable-looking entrée.
- Would you want to share your thoughts on our list of the top 7 meals at The Cheesecake Factory?
- Are you in agreement or disagreement?
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!In the meanwhile, keep a watch out for the top 7 cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory, which will be released very soon!We’ll see you there, everyone!
Beyond Meat vs Impossible Burger
- In recent years, vegetarian choices have appeared in a variety of establishments around the country, including fast food and casual dining establishments.
- A few popular plant-based alternatives from Del Taco, The Cheesecake Factory, and Qdoba were chosen to test how they would taste to an ardent meat-eater, and we were excited by the results.
- As a result, we enlisted the help of Stetson, our open-minded omnivore, to conduct the tasting.
- Stetson explains that this taste test will be a little unusual because it will be conducted in a vegetarian fashion!
- I’m not a vegan or anything like that, but I’ve experimented with some alternative options, like as the Impossible Whopper, and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was!
- Increasingly, I’m seeing vegetarian alternatives everywhere, and I’m a lover of this trend!
To view Stetson’s live video and hear what he had to say about these plant-based solutions, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the replay button.
Del Taco Beyond Avocado Taco & Epic Beyond Cali Burrito – $2.49-$6.49
- It is served in a crispy taco shell with seasoned Beyond Meat plant-based crumbles, sliced avocado, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and crisp lettuce and tomatoes.
- Tip of the day: You may try it for free!
- Download the Del App or sign up for the Raving Fan eClub to receive a FREE taco of your choice!
- Exclusive offers such as discounts, opportunity to taste new goods before the general public, and a free premium shake on your birthday will also be sent to you.
- Beyond Cali Burrito is a flour tortilla wrap that contains seasoned Beyond Meat plant-based crumbles, crinkle-cut fries, sour cream, guacamole, and a fresh homemade pico de gallo salsa.
- Stetson’s burrito was described as ″bearable,″ but the highlight of his meal may have been the discovery of fries hidden within.
You’ll have to watch the video to find out.Stetson comments: I was very looking forward to trying these two products, but the aftertaste turned me off completely.I could only describe it as having a ″burnt rubber flavor.″ Both of these goods are not recommended by me, but if you’re feeling adventurous as I was, go ahead and give them a shot.You might enjoy it!
The Cheesecake Factory Impossible Burger – $16.95
- It’s called the Impossible Burger at The Cheesecake Factory and it’s a plant-based burger that comes on a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, and The Cheesecake Factory’s unique sauce.
- We understand that meatless protein is pricey, but the price of this vegetarian burger is still a little hard to comprehend.
- It turns out that this burger isn’t offered on its own, as previously stated.
- When ordering an Impossible Burger, you must order it as part of a meal, which means you will also receive your choice of french fries or a green salad in addition to your Impossible Burger.
- Stetson, on the other hand, did not want or have the time to wait for his side, and he still had to pay $16.95 plus VAT!
- Stetson opined that the burger was quite juicy.
It was tasty, and the fact that it was made with fake meat didn’t deter me.It had a standard burger texture and a fantastic flavor.The price, on the other hand, would turn me away.Unless you’re looking to truly spoil yourself, I don’t think it’s worth it for $18.35 (plus tax).It is not offered as a standalone item; rather, it is sold as part of a meal.
Qdoba Impossible Burrito Bowl – $9.95
- It is made out of cilantro-lime white rice and black beans, which are stacked with 3-Cheese Queso, pico de gallo, guacamole, and Impossible plant-based protein that has been spiced up with seasonings.
- Stetson comments, ″This was my personal favorite of the group.″ You can totally personalize your bowl, and the Impossible protein tasted fantastic, especially when surrounded by all of those delicious toppings!
- This dinner comes highly recommended by me.
- The texture was good, and there was absolutely no aftertaste, in my opinion.
- Stylish Tip: Download Qdoba’s highly-rated app and sign up for Qdoba Rewards to order ahead of time, pay with your phone, and avoid the wait.
- You’ll also receive points for every purchase, receive special app benefits, and be able to redeem points for your favorite menu items!
Stetson says: Despite the fact that it costs $9.95, the Qdoba bowl is my favorite of the three.For that money, you’re getting an entire dinner in a bowl that you can completely personalize.I would also endorse The Cheesecake Factory’s Impossible Burger just on the basis of flavor, but the price is prohibitively expensive.Finally, it doesn’t matter to me whether or if the DelTaco plant-based choices are reasonably priced; they are out of the question for me.But don’t be put off by the vegetarian options — the Impossible dishes were quite delicious!
Keep Stetson’s advice in mind the next time you’re looking for a fast vegetarian lunch, and you can order with confidence!Knowing that Impossible plant-based protein is used by Qdoba and The Cheesecake Factory, and that Del Taco utilizes Beyond Meat, it appears that Stetson has acquired a penchant for Impossible goods!Anyone who has tried both would be most welcome to share their thoughts on which you preferred.Are you looking for a quick and easy meatless supper recipe?Try this Veggie Lasagna Recipe in the Slow Cooker!
This Is the New Unhealthiest Chain Restaurant in America — Eat This Not That
- Unfortunately, the foods at this popular restaurant are high in calories, salt, fat, and carbohydrates.
- The date is September 20, 2020.
- Most fast-food and casual restaurant franchises provide a variety of healthy and harmful alternatives to choose from.
- However, some are more detrimental to one’s health than others.
- Consumer Reports (CR) just published a list of the worst of the worst.
- The Cheesecake Factory is the unhealthiest of these franchise restaurants, according to the American Heart Association.
It is devoid of whole grains, contains huge servings, and contains one dish that contains double the daily recommended amount of salt.CR’s list of restaurants with nutritional alternatives places The Cheesecake Factory near the bottom of the list, with other fast-food chains such as Subway, Olive Garden, Applebee’s, and McDonald’s.Sweetgreen, Chopt, True Food Kitchen, and CoreLife Eatery are among the most popular restaurants in the area.(For additional information on healthy eating, see The 21 Best Healthy Cooking Hacks of All Time, which includes recipes.) In order to compile the ranking, CR evaluated the eateries based on how simple it is to order from a healthy menu.There is also an analysis of how many whole grains, fruits, veggies, and protein sources are contained inside the document.
It was also decided to have a look at the other items on the menu, such as beverages.The Cheesecake Factory, the unhealthiest of the nation’s franchise restaurants, offers a large selection of unhealthy options.If you stick to solely the SkinnyLicious alternatives, you will be eating a cleaner and healthier dinner in the overall scheme of things.However, according to Consumer Reports, the business did not do particularly well in any of the five areas examined, earning a Fair overall rating.The Cheesecake Factory received a favorable rating of 4 for the number of fruit and vegetable alternatives available.They also did rather well in the beverage area, earning a score of 3.
- In terms of saturated fat, they received a 2, but only a 1 in the areas of whole grains and salt.
- This list does not include the legendary cheesecake offers because there isn’t one available for dessert.
- ″A broad selection of veggie alternatives are also available on the standard menu,″ CR notes in response to the verdict.
- Although two-thirds of the recipes contain more than 2,300 mg of salt (the daily limit) or more, saturated fat averages 30 grams per serving.
- The SkinnyLicious menu, according to the report, would have received a ″Good″ rating if they had ranked it.
- But one thing is certain: there is one dish that outperforms all of the rest in terms of being the worst item on the menu.
2480 calories, 221 grams of fat, 5,150 grams of salt, 155 grams of carbohydrates, and 65 grams of protein are included within the Pasta Napoletana.Consider dividing a meal like this into two portions, suggests CR, in order to make it healthier (with one or two more people).Keep in mind that you are not required to complete the task.Furthermore, because of the high sodium content, this dish (as well as most of the others from the Cheesecake Factory) does not require any additional salt.More information on what you should and should not order at this restaurant can be found in The Best and Worst Menu Items at The Cheesecake Factory, which you can find here.
- Amanda McDonald is a model and actress who lives in Los Angeles.
- She is the daughter of Amanda McDonald, who is also a model and actress who lives in Los Angeles.
- Amanda works as a staff writer for the website Eat This, Not That!
- More information may be found here.
What You Should Absolutely Never Order From The Cheesecake Factory
- Maddie Meyer is a photographer for Getty Images.
- The Cheesecake Factory is one of the most well-known restaurant franchises in the United States.
- Featuring more than 250 meals that range from the heartland of America to the streets of Bangkok, The Cheesecake Factory’s menu is both taxing and comforting at the same time.
- There’s simply too much to pick from, yet there’s something for every taste and preference.
- ″Manifest Destiny in restaurant form,″ as the Los Angeles Times put it, is what the chain represents.
- In addition to having a dedicated group of current and former workers, The Cheesecake Factory has been recognized on several occasions by Fortune magazine as one of the ″100 Best Companies to Work For.″ Employees insist that every food is prepared fresh to order using only the freshest ingredients — with the exception of the cheesecake, which is supposedly produced at a factory and sent frozen to the various locations.
There are additional harmful components hidden behind those fresh ingredients, which makes this restaurant less than diet-friendly, since workers are not required to notify you.And The Cheesecake Factory would never confess this.Some of the things on the restaurant’s doorstop menu are less frightening than others, but if you want to know which items on the menu you should avoid, keep reading.
Louisiana Chicken Pasta
- There’s a good reason why The Cheesecake Factory’s extensive menu is spread around the world.
- When the company first opened its doors in 1972, founder and CEO David Overton needed a venue to market his mother’s cheesecakes to the public.
- ″I wasn’t a chef,″ he said to Thrillist, adding that he had no prior expertise in the restaurant industry.
- He wanted a menu that he could prepare himself, thus The Cheesecake Factory began by serving traditional American food such as burgers and fries, sandwiches, and salads.
- Overton didn’t want to lose business to other speciality cuisine restaurants, therefore he didn’t want to compete with them.
- In his own words, ″we just continued putting stuff on the menu that customers appeared to appreciate.″ The company’s menu was expanded in a haphazard manner, with Mexican meals, Italian dishes, and hybrids of both being added.
According to Mental Floss, Overton added anything and everything on the menu that might possibly be requested.″I definitely should have made the menu a little more concise.″ Louisiana Chicken Pasta was created as a result of this ″throw it against the wall and see if it sticks″ mindset.This Frankenstein invention was named one of the top five worst restaurant-chain meals in the world by the Xtreme Eating Awards in 2015.It consists of four breaded and fried pieces of chicken breast served over bowtie spaghetti with ″spicy New Orleans sauce,″ according to the recipe.One serving of this meal has 2,370 calories, according to the New York Times, ″which means you may leave food on the plate and yet exceed your daily calorie allowance.″ According to Xtreme Eating, ″for those prices, you could have two Fettucine Alfredos with breadsticks″ from The Cheesecake Factory’s competitor, Olive Garden.
- Despite the fact that there are a few vegetarian alternatives — a veggie burger has recently been added to the menu — The Cheesecake Factory is not a good choice for someone who does not eat meat, unless, as Women’s Health points out, you’re ready to build a meal out of mostly side dishes and desserts.
- After having the nerve to ask for a vegan side dish, one Redditor was met with a large amount of steamed broccoli as a result of his actions.
- They’re making an effort, after all.
- However, there are several products that vegetarians should absolutely avoid ordering.
- One of them is a ridiculous meal called Pasta Napoletana, which sounds like something Napoleon concocted while invading Naples and serving it to his troops.
- Neapolitan sauce is just a marinara made with fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic, and it is a dish that any vegetarian or vegan would like.
Pasta Napoletana, on the other hand, is characterized as ″a meaty bacchanal that tastes like someone scraped the top of a Meat Lover’s pizza into a dish of spaghetti″ by the Los Angeles Times.The Cheesecake Factory’s Pasta Napoletana was named ″Worst Adapted Pasta″ at the 2017 Xtreme Eating Awards, earning the company yet another victory.There is nothing worse than a Matterhorn of Italian sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, and bacon stacked on top of three cups of pasta that has been doused in heavy milk and butter to make this vegetarian’s nightmare come true.For years, the Cheesecake Factory has been criticized for serving absurdly large portions of food.In an interview with CBS News, a representative said, ″Many of our visitors come in and want to celebrate without being concerned about calories.″ Pasta Napoletana has 2,480 calories and 221 grams of fat per serving.
Despite the fact that it is tasty, this monster will increase your waistline.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- However, according to Time, registered dietician nutritionist Sharon Collison believes that ″Skipping breakfast is associated with increased disease risk — not only obesity, but diabetes, heart disease, and just lower dietary quality.″ She also believes that ″Skipping breakfast is associated with increased disease risk,″ according to Time.
- Perhaps customers of the Cheesecake Factory should avoid this potentially lethal breakfast.
- As part of the 2019 Xtreme Eating Awards, The Cinnamon Roll Pancakes took home one of the top three honors.
- Despite the fact that three pancakes have the same amount of fat, sugar, and calories as 11 Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts, the Center for Science in the Public Interest notes that it’s ″not simple to fit 2,040 calories into three pancakes.″ The Cheesecake Factory, on the other hand, manages it with ease.
- When you consider that three six-inch handmade buttermilk pancakes have a calorie count of 525, you have to question how much sugar and butter the Cheesecake Factory is putting into these pancakes.
- Approximately half a cup of vanilla frosting is used to top four six-inch pancakes, and sufficient of the cinnamon swirl components, which include brown sugar, cream, and cinnamon, are ladled on top of the pancakes, according to the internet recipe.
The mystery has been solved!So, how long do you think it would take you to burn through this cinna-bomb?According to Nutritionix, it would take nearly three hours of jogging for a 140-pound individual to complete the course.It is preferable to order one of the few healthful options available at the Cheesecake Factory.
Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- In appearance, the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta looks to be a pasta meal that is pretty healthy-ish.
- In addition, there is no cheese on top, and no butter or cream is dripping onto the dish.
- This dessert, which has 1,360 calories and 22 grams of saturated fat, is not exactly a diet dish, but it is also not one of the chain’s traditional belt-loosening dishes, according to the Cheesecake Factory nutritional guide.
- But if you keep reading the nutritional information, you’ll discover that this pasta has 5,890 mg of sodium, which is the equal of a human salt lick.
- This is a genuinely scary revelation.
- According to the American Heart Association, consuming too much salt raises blood pressure, which is one of the most significant risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
More than 70% of the salt we consume comes from packaged, prepared, and restaurant foods, according to the American Heart Association survey.Apparently, restaurants use far more salt than is necessary to flavor their dishes, according to Time magazine.Ninety percent of Americans consume far more salt than is required.The American Heart Association recommends 2,300 mg of salt per day for healthy individuals, but advises adults to limit their sodium intake to no more than 1,500 mg per day if possible.In other words, even if you put the salt shaker down, you’re still consuming much too much sodium.
This takes us full round to the sneaky amount of salt in the Chicken and Broccoli Pasta recipe.It has roughly three times the amount of salt that someone should consume in a single day in this one entrée.It’s preferable if you stay away from it.
Sheila’s Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Okay, so after a few appetizers at The Cheesecake Factory, you’re completely stuffed, but you don’t want to be the only one at your table who doesn’t order an entrée.
- The thought crosses your mind: ″I’ll order something light.″ Sheila’s Chicken and Avocado Salad is brought to your table by the waitress, and you’re in love!
- It’s huge, it’s abundant, and it’s really stunning.
- It’s rather substantial.
- What you’re about to sink your fork into has been voted one of the most unhealthy menu items at The Cheesecake Factory by both The Daily Meal and Business Insider.
- But why is this so?
Good-sized pieces of grilled chicken and avocado are arranged on a bed of mixed greens in this salad.Despite the fact that cashews and fried tortilla strips aren’t the most diet-friendly options, they may be found on the menu.Although the salad has 56 grams of sugar, the true culprit is most likely the salad dressing, a honey-peanut vinaigrette that contains honey and peanuts.Sugar intake should not exceed 12 teaspoons per day according to the USDA, therefore Sheila’s salad is above the recommended daily allowance.The art of cooking is taught to chefs in culinary school that adding sugar may help balance a salty meal that doesn’t taste properly.
There are 2,130 mg of salt in Sheila’s Chicken and Avocado Salad, so the kitchen is doing a delicate balancing act.As if the calorie and fat counts weren’t high enough, this salad has 129 grams of fat and 1,840 calories in total.To put this in context, The Cheesecake Factory’s Bacon-Bacon Cheeseburger contains less fat and is 251 calories lighter than the same burger at McDonald’s.
SkinnyLicious Chicken Pot Stickers
- David Overton, the company’s founder and CEO, unveiled the new SkinnyLicious menu in 2011.
- ″We wanted to create a menu that delivers an exceptional dining experience to our calorie-conscious guests,″ he stated in a press release.
- Small plates, appetizers, and flatbreads were reformed to include just 490 calories, while salads and entrees were reformulated to contain 590 calories or less calories.
- As spokeswoman Althea Rowe told ABC News, The Cheesecake Factory has offered lower-calorie options for more than 30 years, but many customers have opted for the huge quantities and rich desserts rather than the lower-calorie options.
- But with SkinnyLicious, ″We’re really making it easier for people to find low-calorie items on our menu.″ In 2018, the FDA issued menu-labeling requirements for chain restaurants with 20 or more locations.
- According to Calorie Lab, The Cheesecake Factory had previously kept nutritional information a closely guarded secret, but it was able to get around the FDA’s mandate by publishing a nutritional guide that is separate from the menu, which you can peruse upon request if you’re interested in the fat, sugar, and sodium content of any dish you might be considering ordering.
For example, despite the fact that many SkinnyLicious foods are under 600 calories and have a large reduction in fat, salt levels might still be too high.The most of them are between 1,200 and 1,500 mg, but the Chicken Pot Stickers have a whopping 2,690 mg in them.With this five-piece appetizer, you’ve gone over the FDA’s daily salt consumption recommendation for a healthy adult.
Kid’s Menu Macaroni and Cheese
- For years, The Cheesecake Factory refused to include a children’s menu on its menu.
- Despite the fact that this was an odd option, marketing executives defended it by noting that there were off-menu options for children.
- A press statement (through The Orange County Register) in 2009, however, said that ″We have established a new Kid’s Menu to serve families with young children who need specialized menu choices that meet their children’s distinct taste and amount requirement.″ Nonetheless, one peek at the kid’s menu reveals that it is essentially the same fried and greasy fare that can be found at any fast food establishment.
- Grilled chicken and grilled salmon are the only foods on the menu that are considered to be nutritionally well-balanced.
- When it comes to the remainder of the kids’ menu, the writers of Eat This, Not That!
- dubbed the spaghetti with alfredo sauce on the kids’ menu as the most unhealthful dinner on the continent in 2012.
(via New York Daily News).This spaghetti explosion contains 1,810 calories, which is the equal of 40 chicken McNuggets.2018 marked a shift in Eat This, Not Thatapproach, !’s with the organization offering menu choices that would be acceptable to consume.The Kid’s Menu Macaroni and Cheese, on the other hand, has been named the new worst meal ″winner.″ This substantial serving contains less calories (1,160), but it still contains 79 grams of fat (47 grams of which are saturated).″The quantity of fat and saturated fat in this meal should come with a warning sign to parents,″ registered dietitian Jenn Fillenworth, MD, RD, wrote on the Eat This, Not That!
website.″This dish should come with a warning label to parents.″
Bruleed French Toast
- The Cheesecake Factory’s Bruleed French Toast is the top winner of the 2014 Xtreme Eating Award for the worst meal, according to the judges.
- In addition to being loaded with custard and garnished with a quarter cup of buttery syrup, this sugar-induced breakfast bomb has a whopping 2,780 calories, 93 grams of saturated fat (equivalent to an entire week’s worth of saturated fat), and 2,230 milligrams of salt.
- Visualize yourself consuming 14 pieces of frozen French toast that have been spread with 1/2 cup of cream cheese and dusted with 24 tablespoons of sugar.
- According to the Center for Science in the Public Interest, swimming laps for seven hours would be required to burn off this amount of calories.
- ″When French toast is referred to as ‘Bruléed,’ fries are referred to as ‘bottomless,’ and steaks are now garnished with not one, but two Italian sausages, it’s clear that caloric extremism is still in control at many of America’s chain restaurants,″ Dietician Paige Einstein said in a statement to Vox.
- Additionally, she reported that two out of every three Americans are overweight or obese, and that one in every ten persons has diabetes, ″in part because of The Cheesecake Factory.″ According to one Quora user, ″Unless I am following a Michael Phelps swimming program, doing weights in the manner of The Rock, or running like Floyd Mayweather, I would recommend keeping away from Cheesecake Factory.″
Chicken and Biscuits
- No one considers chicken and biscuits to be a healthy diet option.
- When you go through recipes for chicken and biscuits, you’ll discover that the majority of them have between 400 and 800 calories per serving (at the most).
- This includes dishes with cheese and creamed gravy.
- However, it begs the question of what The Cheesecake Factory puts into its version of this classic Southern dish to pack it with 1,610 calories, 89 grams of fat, and 3,170 milligrams of salt in a dish that is already overstuffed.
- Even Paula Deen, who isn’t renowned for being conservative with her recipes (at least prior to her diabetes diagnosis), wouldn’t prepare a dish this rich if she had the chance.
- The Cheesecake Factory’s founder, David Overton, was reportedly fed up with the process after the restaurant received its sixteenth Xtreme Eating award in 2014.
″I got weary of being the winner of that prize,″ he said to The Wall Street Journal in an interview.He tweaked a few of recipes, but his chicken and biscuits remained essentially same.As a dietician with the Center for Science in the Public Interest put it, ″Mr.Overton may be getting tired of winning, but he’s definitely doing everything he can to ensure that The Cheesecake Factory is the most calorically extreme business that we’ve ever encountered.″ So if you’re in the need for some rib-sticking comfort food, you’ll be doing yourself and your family a huge favor by skipping The Cheesecake Factory’s chicken and biscuits (which are also delicious).After all, why not just cook Paula Deen’s recipe at home instead?
- The Orange Chicken from The Cheesecake Factory would be shockingly similar if you drizzled warm orange marmalade over KFC’s Popcorn Nuggets and threw in a handful of sliced carrots.
- That’s how close it gets.
- On the present menu of the restaurant, there are a plethora of deep-fried things to choose from.
- ″It is well recognized that the act of frying degrades the nutritional value of food while increasing its caloric content,″ stated Leah Cahill, PhD, an assistant professor at Dalhousie University in Canada.
- As a result of its being deep-fried, the Orange Chicken has 59 grams of fat, and considering that a slice of the classic cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory also has 59 grams of fat, it’s rather absurd.
- Then there’s the orange sauce, which is a popular choice among customers.
According to a copycat recipe supplied by Cheesecake Factory At Home, it contains one packed cup of brown sugar, which accounts for the dish’s total sugar content of 77 grams.A basic piece of cheesecake has 53 grams of sugar, according to the USDA.As a result, oddly, skipping the Orange Chicken and opting for a slice of cheesecake is a healthier alternative to the meal.
- Recently, a Redditor stated that he weighed 133 pounds and desired to gain weight by following The Cheesecake Factory Diet.
- He was successful.
- His position as an employee at The Cheesecake Factory provides him with access to free food, and after reviewing the company’s ″nutritional″ guide, he concluded that he could easily consume 1,000 to 2,000 calories in a single serving.
- In order to gain weight quickly, he doesn’t have to look much further than the Breakfast Burrito, which is available all day and was named the ″Worst Way to Start the Day″ by Xtreme Eating in 2018.
- With almost a day’s worth of calories (1,950), a ton of salt (3,640 mg), and a slew of saturated fat, this wicked egg-and-meat-stuffed monster is a dangerous threat to human health (59 grams).
- According to the Center for Science in the Public Interest, consuming this burrito is equivalent to consuming seven McDonald’s Sausage McMuffins.
In response to the slim Redditor’s request for ″clean meals,″ other Redditors encouraged him to go elsewhere because — except from the simple grilled salmon — he would not be able to get them at The Cheesecake Factory.
There’s a clever reason why The Cheesecake Factory’s menu is so long
- There are 200 sites of the Cheesecake Factory, and each one serves 85 distinct chicken meals.
- It is the restaurant’s secret customer-acquisition weapon, as evidenced by its exceptionally lengthy menu (which has 5,940 words).
- The vast menu at The Cheesecake Factory is something that encourages customers to converse with one another. It has become a part of the overall experience that customers like and rave about to their friends.
- Customer responses to the question ″What do you generally remark about The Cheesecake Factory when you suggest it to someone″ were gathered in a survey.
- Sixty percent of consumers cited ″food quality,″ with the second most often mentioned item being the variety of the menu.