The message on your graduation cake should be short and sweet. A simple message like ‘Congratulations, Graduate!’ gets a heartfelt thought across in few words. You can also write things like ‘Class of (Graduation Year)’ or ‘You Did It!’ or the word ‘Congratulations’ followed by the grad’s name.
How do you congratulate someone on their graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you celebrate graduation with a friend?
15 ways to still celebrate 2020 graduation with friends and
- Organize a video party.
- Commission a celebrity as your commencement speaker.
- Create your own video gift.
- Build a collection of your favorite photos and memories using a personal bluetooth printer.
- Bring the big screen into your backyard.
How do you celebrate your own graduation?
Ten Ways to Celebrate Graduation at Home
- A Zoom Party.
- A Zoom Graduation.
- Take Graduation Photos.
- Drop Off a Celebration Kit.
- Order a Cameo.
- Watch a Virtual Commencement.
- Order a Cake.
- Start a Hashtag.
What do you say to a 2021 graduate?
Congratulations Class of 2021! Best of luck in your future endeavors! Graduates, I know this past year hasn’t been easy, but I wanted to offer my congratulations and well wishes for the future!
How do you write a short congratulations message?
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
What do you write on a graduation Post?
Sweet Graduation Captions
What should I say on my graduation day?
“It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at. Every one of you have made an impact on the graduates who sit here today.” “I stand here before you, looking back on four years of legacy we’ve all made together.”
How do I make my high school graduation special?
5 Meaningful Ways to Celebrate Your High School Graduate
- Create a School Years Photo Album. What have you done with all of those school pictures through the years?
- 18 Letters of Love.
- Create a Childhood Clothesline.
- Display Childhood Photos and Yearbooks.
- Purchase Unique to Your Graduate Decorations.
- Give Personalized Gifts.
How do you write a graduation party program?
How to Write a Program for a Graduation Party
- Determine the Graduation Party Program Budget.
- Prepare and Send the Invitations.
- Choose the Party Materials.
- Plan the Food and Drink Options.
- Decide Upon the Party Activities.
- Schedule Your Graduation Party Program.
- Choose Party Favor and Prizes.
What is a graduation theme?
Looking back. Memories. Follow your dreams. Contributing to the world around you.
How do you celebrate graduation 2021?
Graduation Party Ideas for the Class of 2021
- Decorate in school colors.
- Dig out old photos.
- Decorate your lawn.
- Create a photo backdrop.
- Make a video montage.
- Get a celeb to congratulate them.
- Serve graduation-themed goodies.
- Set up a candy buffet or cookie table.
What are graduation traditions?
The tradition of turning the tassel does not have the lengthy history of the cap and gown, dating back only decades rather than centuries. Graduates typically turn the tassels after everyone has received their degrees during the ceremony. The turn is symbolic of their transition from student to graduate.
How to celebrate the graduation of a university?
It deserves a unique personalized cake to celebrate the graduate’s big day. Personalize the cake with shapes like graduation scroll, books or even graduation cakes. You can also sign the name of the person, graduation date and even the name of the university to memorize the great day.
What Do You Write on a Graduation Cake?
Graduation cake was served.Vstock LLC/VStock/Getty Images is credited with this image.Graduation is a joyous occasion, filled with family, friends, and plenty of reasons to celebrate.
It’s a moment for graduates to take stock of their accomplishments, look ahead to the future, and spend quality time with close friends and family.Graduation parties are common, and a spectacular cake with a beautifully written inscription is a must-have for any celebration.
Choosing the Right Cake
Graduation is one of the most exciting milestones in a young person’s life, and it may be celebrated in a variety of ways, ranging from a party with friends to a celebration at home to an alcohol-free party planned by the school parents and held in a fun location such as a theme park or a water park.Graduation celebrations that include parents help to mitigate the high risk of drunk driving on graduation night.It is customary to place a cake on the buffet table during a gathering, whether it is a huge sheet cake or a tierred confection.
If the event is just to commemorate your graduate, then consider his own preferences.The cake may even be fashioned in the shape of something that represents his future ambitions, as seen in photographs of football, piano, and other themed graduation cakes on CakeCentral.com, among other places.Others like to concentrate the concept and message of the cake on the accomplishment.If the cake is being made in celebration of numerous graduates, traditional flavors should be used, possibly one for each layer.If you want to make the cake even more unique, ice it in the school colors.
Finally, if your child is invited to a large party, you may always prepare a cake for a smaller celebration with family and close friends later on in the evening.
Decorating Yourself vs. Bakery Decorations
You may probably pre-order a cake from a grocery shop or bakery with a message put on the cake if you’re purchasing one for a birthday or special occasion.If you’re baking a cake from scratch, you’ll have to go through a few more processes in order to write on the surface.It is quite simple to write on a cake with icing by using a toothpick to trace the letters on the cake and then using a pastry bag to ice over the areas where you traced.
Starting with waxed paper, experiment with the icing consistency and color, making adjustments as needed.
Creating the Message
You should keep the statement on your graduation cake concise and to the point.A straightforward statement such as ″Congratulations, Graduate!″ conveys a deep sentiment in a few short words.Additionally, you may put something such as ″Class of (Graduation Year)″ or ″You Did It!″ or the word ″Congratulations!″ followed by the graduate’s name.
Determine what message is most important to you without taking up too much space on the page.The message on your cake should be pleasant and personal, but it should also be straightforward.
Editing the Message
When determining what to write on your cake, there are a few typical blunders that you should avoid doing.First and foremost, avoid making it overly complicated.A cake with an excessive amount of text appears cluttered and unappealing.
Next, limit your communication to a single topic.Even if you like all three phrases: ″Congratulations,″ ″Dream Big,″ and ″Great Job,″ choose only one of them otherwise your cake will appear jumbled and disorganized.Once you’ve finished tracing letters onto your cake, double-check your spelling, either at the store when you purchase the cake or when you’re tracing letters onto your cake at home.Simply smooth the icing and start over after removing any imperfections with gentle pressure.In an ironic sort of way, a misspelled phrase on a cake commemorating a student’s graduation from high school can appear amusing, but it’s not the type of comedy you want on this momentous day.
25 Cool Graduation Cake Ideas
- A graduate’s world is full with options after college, and graduation is not only a time to celebrate this, but it is also a moment to prepare for what lies ahead.
- It is deserving of a one-of-a-kind customised cake to commemorate the graduate’s special day.
- Make the cake more unique by using forms such as graduation scrolls, books, or even graduation cakes.
- You may also include the name of the individual, the date of graduation, and even the name of the university to help you remember this momentous occasion.
Here are some creative ideas to put into your graduation cake to make it seem really gorgeous.Congratulate the Graduate Cake on his or her accomplishment.This elegant two-tiered cake with a diploma and mortarboard is perfect for the grand graduation ceremony of the graduate who has a unique character to celebrate.
source Graduation Cake for Students Who Have Hit the Books.For a beautiful celebration of the graduate’s new chapter, use this graduation cake designed in the manner of a book.To finish it off, add a fantastic 3D boy or girl graduating character as a decoration.source The top of this magnificent cake is adorned with a red thinking hat, as suggested by the name of the cake.
Gorgeous garnishment is achieved by using a fondant mat with flowing vines to construct the sides, which imprints a magnificent leaf and tendril design for a stunning presentation.source The Cake with the Most Colors and the Best Design.Beautiful diamond-shaped 4-tiered cake with a mortarboard cake on top makes this cake stand out even more.With the colorful cake side candy decorations molded into the graduation lollipop, this graduation cake is made much more appealing.source Graduation Cake with an Honor Roll Scroll.
- This wonderful graduation cake, which does not use a lot of vivid colors, contains a giant cap at the top, a diploma and curls, as well as connected side strips in plain colors to give it a school-like appearance.
- source Graduation Cake with a sweet taste.
- The top of this delicious graduation cake is adorned with a large graduation hat.
- It is garnished with strips, polka dots, and multicolored candy balls on the side for a stunning presentation.
- This graduation cake is really stunning, especially for a young lady.
- source Cake for Plane Landing Graduation.
The plane that lands on top of the cake board is a departure from the traditional graduation cake, which contains a graduation cap or diploma design.It resembles a heartfelt desire that the graduate will be able to soar to greater heights in the near future and achieve greater success.source Graduation Cake at a secure location.With its distinctive appearance, this magnificent locker-shaped graduation cake is a one-of-a-kind method to express congratulations.Place the cakes together on a serving board and trace the outline of each necklace, shoe, and piece of note paper.
Finish it off with some confetti to make it look even more impressive.source Cake with the purpose of writing a new chapter.With the help of this beautiful book pan, you can create your own unique graduation narrative line.Prepare the base boards by cutting foam core from a book pan to use as a guide and wrapping them in aluminum foil.Because of its amusing design, this wring a new chapter cake is sure to delight the graduate.
source Diploma Cake made with a jelly roll.Spread the word about the graduate’s accomplishments by serving this lovely diploma created with your favorite jelly roll recipe and sugar sheets.The breezy bow lends a beautiful finishing touch to any outfit.source Congratulations to everyone involved with the cake.With this horseshoe-shaped cake, you may express your heartfelt congratulations to the graduate.It has a chocolate covering and candy letters molding, as well as a graduation positioned in the center.
source Cake in Honor of the Students Using a star-studded presentation, present this stunning graduation cake.Imprint the cold constellations to draw attention to the sparkling hues of the peeling dust in preparation for the grand graduation celebration.source Cake for a Nurse Graduation.It features a graduate’s hat on top, a circle of pearl candies on the bottom, and some flower embellishment on the side for a lovely garnishment.This delicious and gorgeous graduation cake is sure to please the graduate.source Graduation Cake with a Positive Attitude.
- Encourage your graduates to shoot for the stars by serving them this graduation mentality cake as they transition from high school to adulthood.
- With a graduated topper and brightly colored stars for decorations, this cake is absolutely stunning!
- source Senior Scroll Cake is a cake with scrolls on it.
- With this personalized three-tiered cake, you can celebrate your graduate’s accomplishments!
- Decorate with black-tinted fondant to create a message for the letters and numerals on your cake.
- source A Case Study in the Art of Success Cake.
- The design of this magnificent graduation cake is inspired by a cool reading book.
- Personalize your own by writing the names of the graduates on it.
- You may decorate the diploma by including the graduate’s image as well as a few stars.
- source A graduation congratulation cake fashioned from sugar cake sheets would help them to celebrate their academic achievements.
- Add leaf decorations, stripes, and a diploma as garnishes to finish off your design.
- source Graduation Cake with a Red Letter Day theme.
- This red letter day graduation cake in school colors is a wonderful way to commemorate the graduate’s successful graduation day.
- With this fantastic graduation cake, the graduate will be filled with excitement and honor.
- Graduate’s Portrait Cake is the source of this information.
- The graduation party would be incomplete without a cake, wouldn’t it?
Your friends and relatives will be impressed by this spectacular graduate’s picture cake, which features a wonderful design that will attract everyone’s eye!source Cake for Graduation with a Happy Song Sung to Me This stunning three-tiered graduation cake has a musical motif running through it.Most eye-catching are the blonde grads at the summit of the pyramid.
- With this incredible cake, you may give the graduate an unforgettable surprise.
- source Graduation Cake for the Ladies.
- This cake for a lady is a wonderful way to celebrate the graduate’s academic success.
- The fondant-covered cake cardboard used for the topper portion of the cake is a unique touch.
- It is embellished with a satin ribbon with a jewel design for a feminine touch.
- source Graduation Cake with a Red Swirl.
This graduation cake with its attractive pattern design is one of my favorites.The topper is adorned with a graduation hat and a satin ribbon bow, which completes the look.What I really appreciate about this cake are the gumpaste flowers and crimson swirls.source Tilted Cake for Graduation.
Unlike other graduation cakes, this one is particularly amusing because of its skewed perspective.This lovely cake, complete with stunning flower fondant design, a styro ball graduation cap, a gumpaste fork, and an edible image logo, is sure to impress the graduating class.source Cake for a High School Graduation.This music-themed graduation cake is a wonderful way to commemorate the graduate’s outstanding achievement.Make a topper cap out of foam and ribbon, then decorate it with flowers and musical notes for a stunning presentation of ornamentation.
source Graduation Cake with Stacks of Books.This lovely graduation cake boasts a stacked book pattern in soft hues and is sure to wow your guests.Made of chocolate fudge, vanilla fondant, and a beautiful gumpaste flower and butterfly, this cake is sure to please everyone.source
What To Say On A Graduation Cake?
- Graduation is an excellent opportunity to rejoice and get loved ones together to recognize the accomplishments of a graduate and to express your delight that they have graduated.
- A cake is an excellent method to demonstrate this, as it is something that everyone who goes will be able to appreciate.
- When designing a cake, it is essential to consider about the person who will be receiving it, just like you would with any other type of cake.
- Do they have a favorite flavor of cake, a favorite color, or a nickname that they like to be called by that they enjoy?
It is vitally critical to ensure that the cake is appealing to them, since it is supposed to satisfy their desires.You should also take into consideration the subject(s) in which they have graduated; for example, if they have recently qualified as a doctor, a stethoscope may be a fitting gift.Traditionally, when it comes to making a graduation cake, many people like to go with a typical sponge cake on top of which they pipe an icing graduation cap.
An example of typical graduation cake writing might be ‘Congratulations (insert name) (insert the year they graduated]’, which would look something like ‘Congratulations Dan!2011’ in the example above.Given the limited amount of area available on a cake, messages should be brief and straightforward in order to have a favorable impression, as well as being bold and easily seen by the recipient.Having a stack of books for a graduation cake would be another excellent idea.
The books could be constructed out of different flavoured sponges with different colored frosting on the exterior, and each book could have a different topic name written on it.Because it would create a smooth flat service that would be ideal for both, a message such as ″Congratulations″ and candles might be placed on the top book/cake.This offers something a little different, as well as being personal and creative.The standard greeting is ″congratulations″ followed by their name.However, if you want to be a little humorous, you might say something like ″phew, you frightened me there for a second″ or ″work well done″ or anything along those lines.
- I hope this has been of assistance.
- Congratulations, you’ve made it, and now it’s time to face the realities of life.
33 Graduation Cake Ideas Your Grad Will Love
This article has 33 graduation cake ideas that your graduate will like. Post was updated on March 20, 2022.
Celebrate your grad’s big day with a cake that not only tastes amazing but also wows the crowd! From elaborate tiered and college-themed to simple sheet cakes and over-the-top decorated cakes, you’ll find plenty of ideas here!
Here are 33 innovative graduation cake ideas that your graduate will adore, including some that are fun, celebratory, and even a couple that are frivolous.
You can get my FREE Graduation Party Planning Bundle if you need a little assistance with your graduation party planning. You may select between two fantastic themes: black/white and flowery! Heavily packed with everything you need to throw the best graduation celebration ever! It’s simple to get started, and it’s completely free!
Just visit my FREE Resource Library Page!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit our Privacy/Disclosure Page
This cake with a star motif will help you to commemorate your graduate’s significant achievement! I guarantee that your visitors will be ″wowed″ by this display! Custom Baked Cakes is the source of this information.
Copy this Look!
Grad Hat Sheet Cake with Flowers
When you’re anticipating a large number of guests, sheet cakes are an excellent choice. I really like how this cake starts with a simple black and white base and then incorporates colored flowers to tie in the colors of the graduation celebration theme. The West Side Bakery is the source of this information.
Copy this Look!
This gold, black, and white themed cake would be a success with any graduating class. Despite the fact that it is basic, it is quite spectacular! Wilton is the source of this information. This cake, with its stunning pink icing and flowers, gold-dipped leaves, and cake topper, will undoubtedly be the focal point of any graduation dessert table. Etsy is the source of this image.
Copy this Look!
- In contrast to usual cakes, this lovely ocean-themed cake is anything but ordinary.
- If your college-bound grad is attending an institution along the ocean, this is a fun and original way to commemorate the occasion.
- 3 Sweet Girls Cakery is the source of this information.
- When it comes to graduation cakes, give your graduate the freedom to select what they want.
This simple circular cake with edible flowers flowing down the sides is charming and perfect for the holiday season.Cake is the source of this information.Central College is undoubtedly a life-changing experience, so why not make it the subject of your graduate’s graduation cake?
This cake is ideal for the adventurous high school graduate who will be attending college in a foreign nation or all the way across the United States.Pinterest is the source of this image.There is no rule that graduation cakes have to be conventional.Utilize their favorite colors and cake decorations to showcase your graduate’s unique individuality.
Cake Central is the source of this information.Sometimes keeping things simple and beautiful is all that is required.Create an outstanding cake by decorating it with an edible graduation cap, diploma, and a few of gold-dipped edible flowers.Society 19 is the source of this information.
Copy this Look!
- This humorous cake commemorates the graduate’s history and future by bidding farewell to high school and a heartfelt welcome to their chosen place of further learning.
- It’s also an excellent way to tie the colors of the graduation party theme together.
- Pinterest is the source of this image.
- It was Dr.
Seuss who expressed it best when he penned his now-famous book more than four decades ago.Your graduate’s new beginning will be marked by a cake that they will never forget.Cake Central is the source of this information.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed to have a little fun with your graduate’s graduation cake!Although this three-tiered cake is not usual, it is memorable and wonderful!Cake Central is the source of this information.This textbook cake, complete with grad cap and certificate, is a unique and creative way to send your graduate off to university!
Pinterest is the source of this image.The wonderful thing about this sheet cake is that it not only goes nicely with a black and white themed grad celebration, but it also goes beautifully with whatever other color scheme you select.Pinterest is the source of this image.This gorgeous dessert is quite simple to make at home!This stunning cake is made out of a multilayer circular cake that has been decorated with fresh flowers and topped with an unique cake topper.
- Etsy is the source of this image.
- When you’re looking for a colorful and festive cake that exclaims ″let us rejoice,″ try something like this lovely marquee cake.
- Wilton is the source of this information.
- Sunflowers, the most emblematic flower of spring, may be used to decorate your grad’s cake.
- Colorful flowers (whether fresh or edible) placed on top of a black and white cake elevate any graduation cake to a memorable occasion.
- Pinterest is the source of this image.
Copy this Look!
- Send your graduate off to college with a cake that has an uplifting message that is customised just for them.
- Top Graduation Cake Ideas is the source of this information.
- No one is requiring you to spend a fortune on your graduate’s graduation cake.
- This confetti sheet cake is both entertaining and simple to make.
Pinterest is the source of this image.With this wonderfully stunning graduation cake, you can give your graduate the send-off he or she deserves!In fact, it’s almost too beautiful to eat!
Michele Sinacore Events is the source of this information.This graduation cake would be a hit with any male!A personalized graduation cap makes the occasion even more memorable.Bing is the source of this information.
When it comes to graduation cakes, the classic colors of black and gold are always a safe bet.If you decorate the cake with a few stars, the year of their graduation, and a few gold sprinkles, you will have a cake that will ″wow″ all of your visitors!Pinterest is the source of this image.Cakes themed on your graduate’s college of choice are sure to be a hit during his or her graduation.Your graduate’s college enthusiasm will be displayed, and the colors of the grad party theme will be brought together.
- Pinterest is the source of this image.
- Despite having a straightforward design, this cake delivers a powerful message.
- Look no farther than this video for fantastic ideas on how to make personalized borders on cakes!
- Pinterest is the source of this image.
- When it comes to creating your graduate’s cake, the sky is truly the limit!
- This cake appears to be too beautiful to eat!
Pinterest is the source of this image.This handmade tiered cake is both imaginative and visually appealing.You might be interested in learning how to make a (non-edible) graduation cap for your cake.Take a look at this video!A Passion for Cake is the source of this information.
Why not select a cake that shouts ″let’s rejoice″ because graduation celebrations are such a major event?Considering how unique and creative this confetti cake is, it is sure to be the topic of the gathering!Very Unique Cakes is the source of this information.This magnificent and festive graduation cake will add a touch of elegance and celebration to any graduation dessert table.The addition of a few fresh flowers truly makes the cake pop.
Pinterest is the source of this image.Graduation cakes may be anything you want them to be, as demonstrated by this lovely dessert.There are no rules in this game!Etsy is the source of this image.Colorful fondant design components, a humorous typeface, and a few unique design aspects make this a cake that any graduating senior would be proud of.Check out this video for a few simple ideas on how to work with fondant and make it look beautiful.
Adapted from Chantilly Cake Designs on Pinterest.This ″Oh, the Places You’ll Go!″ cake is perfect for a modest graduation event since it is adorable, amusing, and distinctive.Pinterest is the source of this image.What grad wouldn’t be completely enthralled with this bright and cheery confection?When it comes to creating your grad’s cake, don’t be afraid to deviate from the conventional and have a little fun with it.Cake Central is the source of this information.
- This sheet cake is large enough to feed a large group of people and will undoubtedly be the main point of any dessert table when it is served.
- Cake Whimsy is the source of this information.
- Written by Kyndalynn
25 Killer Ideas to Throw an Amazing Graduation Party
Grad Party Tips & Inspiration to Celebrate Your Senior’s Big Day
Gracious Grad Manners: 6 Things Every Graduate Should Do at Their Graduation Party
33 Graduation Party Dessert Ideas That Will Wow Your Guests
25 Awesome Graduation Gift Ideas for College-Bound High Schoolers
33 Graduation Party Food Ideas Your Guests Will Love
Bachelors Graduation Greetings Hat Cake With Name And Photo
- Have you or a friend attended a graduation?
- Do you want to send him or her a digital greeting card?
- Send this lovely online digital Graduation Message card to your loved one and make his or her day even more memorable.
- This lovely article includes a great graduation cake with the chance to personalize it with a name and a photo edit online.
It also has a smart and official graduation message written on it in a lovely font.Do you want to express your congratulations to a buddy on his graduation?These graduation congratulations messages for pals may be of assistance.
This is the theme message for the royal family.Your Friend has completed his or her degree?Sending a free online photo frame as a present is a unique way to express your feelings to him or her.Send your heartfelt congrats to the couple.
Congratulations on completing your degree.Send him or her this desire, along with his or her name and a photo.Wish her continued success and express your congratulations on her special day.Have a good time.Books that are cool On graduation day, make a graduation cake for the topper or best buddy.
- Send graduation thoughts and wishes to him or her to make him or her feel even more accomplished.
- Congratulate your friend or family on completing his or her degree.
- Celebrate his/her special occasion by sending this complimentary internet cake as a present.
- Please pass it on to others as well.
- Congratulate the Doctor on his/her graduation from medical school.
- The ideal dessert for someone who has recently completed a PhD degree.
Send this cake to your loved one and be proud of him or her for conquering the globe.Do you know someone who has completed his Bachelor’s or Masters Degree?Do you want to give him a cake to express your congratulations?Here is the ideal free online cake that can be customized with your name and photo.Congratulate anyone who has completed their graduation by putting their name on this professional card and mailing it to them.
I’m hoping they will enjoy it.Especially in today’s hectic environment, this lovely graduation cake with name edit online is the ideal present to give someone.You may just write your selected person’s name on it and send it to them from anywhere in the globe at any time.Do you want to express your congratulations to someone on receiving a degree?You have undoubtedly arrived at the correct location.
Try these Graduation greetings with your name and a photo and send them to your friends.
Graduation Wishes: What to Write in a Graduation Card
- Congratulations to all of the grads!
- Whether they’re pursuing a diploma, a program certificate, a degree, or even a fancy new professional title, their dedication and hard work deserve to be recognized and encouraged with warm, meaningful words of encouragement.
- Possibly you’re going through one of those ″Class of Everyone!″ years, in which case you have a slew of graduation cards to mail out.
- Alternatively, you could be looking for some inspiration for what to write in a graduation card for a particular graduate.
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered.Personal-message suggestions and inspiration from Hallmark authors may be found in our ″What to Write in a Graduation Card″ resource.You have the option of reading the entire guide or skipping right to the precise concepts you want.
Whatever route you choose, we hope these suggestions will assist you in bringing a little glitz and glam to all of your graduation card occasions!
Graduation Wishes: What to Write in a Graduation Card
- You’ve earned it
- look to the future
- you’re graduating during a difficult time
- when you’ll be there
- when you won’t be there
- and more.
- Provide Guidance
- Warm Closings
- Dedicated to a Family Member
In the video below, Hallmark Senior Writer Courtney Taylor provides advice for creating your own personalized graduation message, as well as real-life examples. Alternatively, you may jump directly to the graduation wishes by clicking on the links above.
- There is no requirement for you to provide your whole commencement address on your card. ″Congratulations″ is an excellent first greeting to send, and it’s simple to say even if you don’t know the graduate personally. Here are some suggestions for adding an extra word or two to your congrats to make them more personal and heartfelt. a more relaxed atmosphere ″Congratulations and BRAVO!″
- ″This is something to be celebrated! ″ Congratulations!” ″You did it! You did it!″ ″Congratulations!″
- ″Congratulations, Graduate! ″Excellent work!″ ″What a joyous occasion! ″What an outstanding achievement!″
- ″Congratulations on your graduation!″
- ″Congratulations on your graduation!″
- ″Good looks, intelligence, heart, and now a diploma too?″
- ″Congratulations on your graduation!″ You’ve got it all, to be honest! Congrats!” ″You’re the one who did the stupid thing, Grad! ″Your town, your church, your family, and especially your mother couldn’t be more proud of you.″
- ″You deserve all kinds of high fives and hugs!″ ″You put forth the effort and got the job done.″ ″Congratulations! ″Congratulations on your graduation!″
- ″Congratulations on your well-deserved achievement.″
- ″Warmest congratulations on your graduation.″
- ″Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your future journey!″ are more formal expressions. ″I’m thrilled to be a part of your graduation celebrations, and I’m even more thrilled to be a part of your success!″
- ″With love and pride now and always,″
- ″Prayers and blessings on your graduation and for the future.″ • ″Your graduation serves as a reward for all of your efforts.″ ¡ ″Congratulations on your engagement!″
Helpful hint: If the card you’ve chosen already has the word ″congratulations″ printed on it, follow it with an ellipsis and include your own message after the word ″congratulations.″
Look to the Future
- Graduation is an excellent moment to look ahead, to provide support, and to convey hope and enthusiasm about the graduate’s future prospects. There is no requirement for a crystal ball to accomplish this! a more relaxed atmosphere It’s my hope that you’ll always be as joyful and full of huge, wild dreams as you are now!″
- ″I hope you’ll get the opportunity to take a well-deserved rest, vacation, or whatever type of break sounds pleasant.″ The accolades are yours
- ″You’re going to be a movie star! Congratulations!” ″You have earned the opportunity to see your aspirations realized.Congratulations!″ The following: ″I’m sure this won’t be the last time I get to boast about you.″ ″I’m overjoyed for you, even if this means you’ll be an anorexic for the rest of your life.″ ″You’ve taken your place on the international stage, ready to shine like a star. The sun is shining on you!″
- ″You’ve accomplished your goal! It is my wish that all of your dreams become a reality.″
- A more formal tone ″I’m confident that this is merely the beginning of many proud and successful moments for you.″
- ″Sending heartfelt congratulations today and wishing you the best of luck at Michigan State in the fall!″ ″Congratulations on your success today, and best wishes for all of your future endeavors.″ ″I’m confident that life will hold many more amazing surprises for you.″
- ″Today, the world of education receives a highly promising new addition.″ Many congratulations on your graduation, and best wishes for your future teaching career!″ ″I can’t wait to see where life will take you next,″ says another. ″Wherever you are, our thoughts and prayers are with you!″ ″Congratulations on your engagement! ″Your victorious attitude will continue to keep you at a distance.″
- Formalize your language usage.
- In my opinion, it is merely the beginning of many proud and successful moments for you.″; ″Sending heartfelt congratulations today and wishing you the best of luck at Michigan State in the autumn.″ : ″Congratulations on your accomplishment today, and best wishes for all of your future endeavors.″ ″I have a feeling that life has even more fantastic things in store for you.″; ″Today, the world of education receives a highly promising new member.″ Many congratulations on your graduation, and best wishes for a successful teaching career.″ ; ″I can’t wait to see where your adventures will lead you next.
- Our prayers are with you, no matter where you are!″ ″Congratulations!″ says the author.
- It will be difficult for you to maintain your victorious attitude in the face of adversity.″
Graduation During a Difficult Time
- Graduation is meant to be a joyful occasion, but life has different plans for you occasionally. Here are some suggestions for messages to send when severe personal, family, or larger circumstances make it impossible to celebrate the graduation in the manner in which you and the graduate had anticipated. When the University’s Commencement Exercise is Postponed ″Of course, we’re unhappy that we won’t be able to witness you go over the stage as we’d hoped—but this just means that we’ll be even more enthusiastic in our celebration of you when the opportunity arises in the future!″
- ″Even if your graduation will be different from mine, the achievement will remain the same. You’ve put in the same amount of effort. You’ve gained a great deal of knowledge and experience. And I couldn’t be more pleased.″ ″We’re sorry you’ve had to miss out on the graduation ceremony and celebration you’ve been looking forward to for the past four years,″ the letter continues. We wish things had turned out differently, but we want you to know that we are still extremely proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished.″ ″It’s going to take more than a postponed graduation ceremony to deter me from blowing an air horn in your honor,″ says the ringmaster. ″Congratulations on your graduation!″
- ″You are still being recognized for your incredible achievement.″
- ″Although we are unable to celebrate your graduation at this time, we are celebrating your achievement with pride.″
- When a Graduate is Having a Hard Time ″Congratulations on completing your studies. I wish it could have happened at a more convenient moment for you, but I hope knowing how much you are loved and how proud you have made all of us who care about you will be comforting.″ ″While you may not be in the mood to celebrate your graduation, we hope you are aware of the pride, compassion, and well-wishes that are around you at this moment.″ This is not how I wanted your graduation to happen, but you are proving to be the strong, resilient person I had hoped you would become.″ Please know that you may rely on me at any moment when you aren’t feeling well.″ ″As you graduate, you’ll be in my thoughts as I’m very pleased and happy about you. In addition, I will keep you in my most sincere, heartfelt prayers.″ ″I understand that you are going through a difficult time right now, but I want you to know that you are a person who inspires everyone around you, and that everyone wishes you the best of luck in your graduation and for the rest of your life.″
- When the Future Appearances to Be Uncertain ″You’re graduating during a difficult moment, but I have faith in the future and hope that better days are ahead.″ It may take some time, but I hope you will be able to persevere and maintain your faith as well.″ ″Someday you’ll look back and realize, Wow, I graduated at the most inconvenient period in history. While you’re waiting, we’ll be here for you, rooting for you, looking forward to wherever life takes you next, and feeling really proud of you.″ In most cases, graduation cards are intended to wish you a prosperous future, but for the time being, I’m OK with taking things one day at a time. I’m hoping you’ll be able to do the same. ″Especially today, I hope you are able to simply bask in the glow of all the congratulations and well wishes that are coming your way.″ ″As you graduate, I’ll be praying for you—for pride in the moment, optimism for the future, and love and support to accompany you always.″ ″Your ability to perform is still your ability to perform. Your hard effort will always be recognized as such. Your dreams will always be your dreams. You will contribute to the reversal of the world’s polarity. Why? Because you are still that wonderful.″ ″Daily effort, talent, determination, and vision will always triumph over adversity.″ I know you’re going to change the world into what you want it to be because of this. ″ ″Remember that God is with you now and always, no matter how much you slack off.″ ″He will guide you and accompany you at every step.″
Helpful Hint: It’s good to be honest while dealing with difficult conditions. If you would say ″This sucks″ in person, put ″This sucks″ in your writing. But don’t just leave it at that, either. Attempt to shift the tone of your message to one that is more positive and compassionate from there.
When You’ll Be There
- It’s possible that you’ll be at the commencement ceremony or a part of the party following, in which case you might want to focus your message on the pride and enjoyment of being a part of the graduate’s big day. a more relaxed atmosphere ″Congratulations on your success, Jamal. It means a great deal to me to be a part of your graduation celebration!″
- ″WOO-HOO! We’re thrilled to be able to share in your graduation celebration!″ ″First and foremost, I get to witness you go over the stage. Then there’s a party, isn’t there? ″Wow!″
- ″Your entire town is clapping their hands and yelling your name right now, Kendrick.″
- ″What an honor it is to be a part of your graduation!″
- A more formal tone ″We’re thrilled that we were able to be here to witness your graduation with honors.″ It is an honor to be a part of such a momentous occasion.″ ″It is my tremendous joy to meet you.to reflect on everything that you have accomplished.and to be present with you on your graduation day.″ ″You’ll remember this day for the rest of your life, and so will all of us who were here to support you.″ Best of luck to you in anything you do!″ ″Congratulations on your engagement! It is a privilege to be able to accompany you during your graduation.″
Helpful hint: If you know anything about the graduate that is deserving of particular celebration (e.g., graduating with honors, being the first in the family, having a job offer on the way), it is worth mentioning it in your letter to him or her.
When You Can’t Make It
- Even if you are unable to attend the commencement ceremony or celebration in person, you may still make your presence known by letting the graduate know that you are there in spirit with them.. a more relaxed atmosphere ″Congratulations on completing your high school education, Tyler.″ ″Wish we could have been there to see it.″ ″I wish I could be there at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you how proud I am of you in person,″ says the author. ″Even though we’ll miss seeing you in your cap and gown, we’d never pass up the opportunity to tell you how much we admire you.″
- ″I’m getting the urge to yell!″ You’re undoubtedly able to hear me even if you’re thousands of miles away. ″Congratulations, Grad!″
- Even if you are unable to attend the commencement ceremony or event in person, you may still make your presence known by informing the graduate that you are present in spirit. Casual attire is preferred. ″Congratulations on graduating from high school, Tyler!″ It would have been great if we could have been there.″ ″I wish I could be there at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you how proud I am of you in person,″ says the speaker. ″We’ll miss seeing you in your cap and gown, but we’ll never pass up the opportunity to tell you how proud we are of you.″
- ″I’m getting the want to yell!″ From where I’m standing, you can probably hear me talking. Congratulation, Graduating Student!
Writing tip: If you are unable to attend the event in person, you do not need to include an apology in your personal note to the recipient. It is just the act of sending a card that communicates to the graduate that you are considering him or her.
- When it comes to advise, graduation is an excellent moment to provide it since it is more about building people up than it is about bossing them around. It will be appreciated if you keep your suggestions generic, positive, and encouraging in nature. a more relaxed atmosphere ″It’s important to remember that there are no limits to what you may do if you believe in yourself.″ ″Take photos,″ says the author. Take your time to enjoy yourself. For the time being, take it easy. Prepare yourself to face the entire world!″ ″It takes a lot of dedication and hard effort to achieve this objective.″ You were required to report to work every day, regardless of how you felt. If you’re pleased with your accomplishments, I hope you’ll continue to be a person who puts in the effort to do things that are valuable and significant in life on a consistent basis.″ ″Graduation is a bridge that connects you to the next phase of your life, and everything that got you here—hard work, determination, and confidence—will bring you across the bridge to the future that you deserve.
- ″For someone of your character, no dream is impossible to realize.″ ″You are one-of-a-kind, and your determination will take you far away.″
- A more formal tone ″May you always have the courage to accomplish great things with your life.″
- ″Continue to grow.″ Continue to contribute to the kindness and beauty that exists in the world. Continue to pursue your individual goals and develop the skills and abilities that define you as a person!″ ″Our commencement speaker pushed us to be lifelong learners at my graduation, and that is my advise to you as a recent graduate. Whatever you do, never stop learning, discovering, evolving, and challenging yourself to be the best version of yourself.″ ″Continue to exert effort in order to achieve all of your goals. ″Your graduation is only the beginning of an exciting future filled with possibilities.″
Question for writers: What is the finest piece of life advice you’ve ever received? Alternatively, what is the most essential lesson you have learnt thus far? It’s possible that answering one of those questions will serve as the perfect lead-in to a memorable graduation message.
For a Family Member
- Adding an extra amount of warmth and pride to a family member’s graduation ceremony—whether it’s your brother, your kid, your nieces and nephews, your cousins, or even your parent—might be appropriate for the occasion. a more relaxed atmosphere ″Congratulations on graduating summa cum laude! It is a happy day for you and a dream come true for our family.″ ″I’m overjoyed to be linked to someone who is so intelligent.″ ″Do you want to know what makes your graduation so special? The fact that I’ve watched you grow up, have so many fond memories of you, and understand all the obstacles you’ve overcome to get to this point.″ It is a day of pride for the entire family, and as such, we will be celebrating your graduation together!
- A more formal tone It seems like only yesterday that you were a nervous teenager starting high school.now you’re a confident young man about to receive your diploma.″
- ″It seems like only yesterday that you were a nervous teenager starting high school.now you’re a confident young man about to receive your diploma.″ Over the last four years, it has been a pleasure to see you develop and achieve so much in your life. ″I hope you are aware of how proud we are of you and how much we adore you.″ ″It’s a great thing to see the daughter we’ve always adored grow up and go another step closer to her aspirations,″ says her mother. ″Congratulations, from the bottom of our hearts,″
- ″It’s wonderful to see you growing and reaching your goals.″ ″We love you and are really proud of you.″
- ″We adore you and are extremely proud of you.″
The most obvious thing to do is to share a recollection of the graduate, but you could also share something from your own life or graduation—anything that would be relevant to the graduate and enjoyable or meaningful to read on his/her behalf would be appropriate.
- A warm ending is like the bow on top of the whole thing! Choose from one of our templates or design your own. Warmly,
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- Best wishes
- Best wishes for your future,
- All the best in life to you,
- Congratulations and best wishes,
- Warmest congratulations,
- God bless,
- God bless you,
- God bless you now and always,
- Warmest congratulations
- Warmest congratulations and best wishes
- Warmest congratulations and best wishes
- Warmest congratulations and best wishes
- Greeting Card Messages and Ideas
- Credits include: Ellen Brenneman, Cindy Phillips, and Melvina Young, who made further contributions
The author Keely Chace is a Hallmark Master Writer who enjoys spending time with her husband and family, as well as reading and running. In her ″What to Write″ series on Hallmark & Community, she offers writing advice to viewers.
Ten Ways to Celebrate Graduation at Home
- Categories: General Discussion The members of the class of 2020 have demonstrated that they are nothing if not tenacious.
- As this extraordinary class prepares to graduate, they deserve to be given a dignified send-off.
- This list of ideas is perfect whether you’re graduating yourself or simply looking to celebrate someone else’s graduation.
- They include everything from simple dinner parties to elaborate parties with all of the pomp and circumstance removed.
1.An On-the-Street Parade Finding a method to celebrate with friends and family while preserving social distance is a difficult task.A drive-by parade is a fantastic idea!Set a date and time for the event, and have everyone wear signs announcing it.
Placing the graduate in a chair in front of their home and allowing everyone to come and go as they please, calling out their best wishes, is a nice touch.It will allow the student to visit familiar faces in person without putting anyone’s safety at danger.That’s a win-win situation.A Zoom Party, to be precise.
With Zoom, a free video conference-calling software, everything from business meetings to classes to birthday parties can continue to take place throughout COVID-19.Hosting a graduation party over Zoom and inviting friends and family to connect online and spend some quality time together in the virtual world is a great idea!You can have even more fun by creating your own themed Zoom backgrounds for people to use, which will make the experience feel even more festive.3.Graduation with a Zoom This concept is similar to number 2, but it is supported by a different set of actions.
- It is possible to stage a graduation in your home and invite others to watch it digitally through Zoom.
- Make a designated area for your graduate to walk ″across the stage,″ decorate the house, and be prepared to hand them something and shake their hand.
- People who were looking forward to this day with their loved ones will appreciate the fact that they can still see the graduate move their tassel and throw their cap in the air.
- Take pictures of yourself at graduation.
- Put on your best outfit and strike a pose.
If you have regalia, you should wear it, otherwise dress in your favorite clothes.Put on any medals you’ve received, personalize your graduation cap, and get your camera ready to go.You don’t have to let quarantine get in the way of capturing wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime!Arrange for a photo shoot in and around your space, taking advantage of the outdoors if you have access to it, and creating props for the shoot.You can even re-enact famous graduation scenes from movies and take photographs of the results of your efforts.
This is a time to be jovial and happy.Make it a memorable experience!5.Make a donation of a Celebration Kit In the event that you know a recent graduate in the area, you can still deliver celebratory supplies to their residence even if you are unable to join them in person.Put together a basket containing everything you believe the graduate will require to celebrate properly.
For the class of 2020, food and drink, party favors, graduation gifts, decorations, or even just things to help them finally relax after a long, stressful road are all excellent pick-me-ups.Keep in mind to include a note so that they know who you’re writing to!6.Purchase a Cameo Cameo is a website that allows you to commission personalized messages from actors, singers, athletes, and media personalities.If your grad has a favorite who is on the website, you can purchase a personalized message from them and ask them to wish your student a happy graduation!It’s a unique gift that they’ll cherish for years to come – and can re-watch as much as they want.
7.Watch a Virtual Commencement Celebrities from all over are coming together to put on memorable graduation ceremonies for the class of 2020.We made a list of many of them here.Tune into one to take part in something bigger with your class, be honored virtually, and listen to commencement speeches and performances from people like Barack Obama.And if you want to tell people that Lady Gaga was at your graduation, we won’t make you get into the specifics.8.
- Order a Cake Commencement isn’t complete until a grad gets to eat some cake.
- Consider custom ordering cupcakes or a cake from a local bakery and having them deck it out for the day.
- This can be a great way to both support a local business and make your grad feel special all in one go.
- Cake is an easy way to make any moment feel even just a little extra celebratory.
- Start a Hashtag Start a hashtag for your class on Instagram and share photos to it!
- Encourage your friends to share their favorite memories from the past four years along with you.
- It’s a virtual yearbook that can create a sense of community, even when you’re all finishing this journey from your homes.
- This is also a great place to post fun, 21st-century versions of senior yearbook pages for your friends.
- You’ll be able to look back on the photos posted there for years to come.
- Schedule an All-Out Bash for a Later Date If you’re the type of person who needs to be able to hug your friends and family at a party, plan an elaborate one for later on!
- You can get started in the meantime by planning food, decorations, guest lists, and music.
- When the moment finally comes, you’ll be able to soak it all up in person.
- It’ll be anything but anticlimactic.
- Whether you’re graduating this year or know someone who is, there are dozens of ways to celebrate – even in the current circumstances.
Class of 2020, you have earned this moment to shine.
Congratulations Messages: What to Write in a Congratulations Card
- A race completed, a dream job secured, a new house purchased, a significant promotion achieved, a little win. It is one of life’s greatest pleasures to witness someone you care about achieve something they have been hoping for and striving toward. In order to respect and appreciate that person’s accomplishment, sending a heartfelt congrats card with a warm handwritten note is the ideal method to do so. This article will provide you with ideas and suggestions for personalizing your congratulations letter for a number of situations and recipients. We’ve arranged our thoughts based on what they say and how they express it, as well as how they sound. You are welcome to go through the entire guide or to skip right to the suggestions that will work best for you and the person you are congratulating on their accomplishment. We also offer advice and ideas that are particular to wedding congratulations, baby congratulations, and graduation congratulations, if you’re searching for something a little more special. Simple congratulations
- I’m delighted for you
- and a look ahead
- Encouragement with quotes
- congratulations without using the word ″congratulations″
- warm closings
- The simple act of sending a congratulatory card communicates a great deal in and of itself. And, in many cases, the printed message on the card says a lot as well. However, with just a few words of your own, you may infuse warmth and personality into the conversation. a more relaxed atmosphere ″Congratulations and BRAVO!″
- ″This is something to be celebrated! ″ ″Congratulations!″
- ″Well done!″ And, ″I knew it was just a matter of time before it happened to you!″ ″Excellent work!″
- A little more formal The following phrases are used: ″Congratulations on your well-deserved accomplishment.″
- ″Heartfelt congratulations to you.″
- ″Warmest congratulations on your success.″ • ″Congratulations on your accomplishments and best wishes for your next trip!″ • ″I am very glad to see you doing amazing things.″
Writing Tip: Although the examples above do not specifically mention a specific accomplishment, you should do so if at all feasible. Congratulations on your recipient’s entrance to Harvard Law School, new position at Google, new boutique opening…or whatever the occasion may be, will make your message that much more meaningful to them.
Happy for You
- An additional warm and passionate remark to include in a congrats card is ″I’m delighted for you!″ It’s difficult to make a mistake when you express your delight in someone’s accomplishments. a more relaxed atmosphere ″I hope you’re enjoying your new position! ″Congratulations!″ I exclaim, ″Hooray! ″We couldn’t be happier for you!″ said the entire team. ″Thinking about your advancement makes me really pleased. This award couldn’t have come to a more worthy individual.″