How big is a cheesecake? Plus, there are three different sizes to choose from. The 10-inch cheesecake serves around 10-12 people, a 7-inch cheesecake serves around 6-8 and a 6-inch cheesecake serves 4-6.
How many does a 7 inch cheesecake serve?
Our most popular cheesecakes are also available in 7-inch sizes, serving 6 – 8 people. Select cheesecakes come in our 6-inch size, serving 4 – 6 people.
How many slices are in a 7 inch cheesecake?
The box contains 8 pre-sliced servings of the 7 inch original cheesecake. The original cheesecake is also available in 6 inch petite, 6 inch, 9 inch sizes.
What is the average size of a cheesecake?
The 24cm is the most common size, and if you only make one size cheesecake, make them 24cm. One 25cm/10 inch pan: 3 units for a low height cheesecake, or 4 units and find a smaller pan for the rest.
How much is a 6 inch cheesecake?
Cheesecake & Traditional Cakes
|Traditional Round Cakes|
|6 inches||6 – 8||$26.50|
How many does a 8 inch cheesecake serve?
8 inch cakes can be sensibly served to 14 people cutting each slice at about 2 1⁄4 inches across the back.
How many does a 10 inch cheesecake serve?
All cheesecakes and specialty cakes come in 10-inch sizes, serving 12 – 15 people, and most are sold pre-sliced into 12 slices.
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake from cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices
|10 Inch Original||$48.76||+$0.54 +1.12%|
|10 Inch Fresh Strawberry||$60.64||+$0.42 +0.70%|
|10 Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore™||$58.23||+$0.01 +0.02%|
|10 Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$57.10||+$0.13 +0.23%|
Can I use an 8 inch springform pan instead of a 9 inch?
‘If the pan is too small, the batter will run over the sides and the cake will collapse from inadequate support.’ But there are a few pan swaps that are easy to make. ‘A 9-inch round cake can be baked in an 8-inch square pan,’ says Levy Beranbaum.
What size is a standard cheesecake tin?
Cheesecake pans come in a variety of sizes from little individual pans to large commercial pans up to 14 inches in diameter. The most useful size pan for a home cheesecake recipe would be an 8′ or 10′ pan. Springform pans are made from tin, aluminum and even silicone.
What size is the biggest cheesecake?
There’s a new Guinness World Record for the world’s largest cheesecake! At the ninth annual Cream Cheese Festival (because of course that exists) of Lowville, N.Y., Philadelphia Cream Cheese created a 6,900-pound cheesecake. It was 90.25 inches in diameter and nearly 31 inches deep –that’s about 24,533 servings!
How many does a 9 inch cheesecake serve?
Cheesecake. Cheesecakes are thin and baked in either 9- or 10-inch pie plates. The standard serving size cuts cheesecake into 12 even slices. You can cut them a little thinner and get up to 16 slices out of one cheesecake.
How tall is a cheesecake?
It’s the height of cheesecake season, so what is the proper height for a cheesecake? “A New York style cheesecake is always really deep, 3 inches or more,” said Sarah Herrington, proprietress of Rainbow’s End Pastries. ‘I have seen them as deep as 4 inches. Other styles, I recommend between 2 or 3 inches.”
How much is a 6-inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
Prices vary based on size and flavor, but you can snag a 6-inch Original Cheesecake for around $20.
What size are Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes?
You can buy whole Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes in 3 different sizes. The 6-inch cheesecakes serve 4-6 people, and the 7-inch cheesecakes serve 6-8 people. Finally, the 10-inch cheesecakes serve 12-15 people. The whole cheesecake calories range from 4,000 to 17,000, depending on the flavor and size.
What is the average cost of a cheesecake?
How much should a cheesecake cost?
|Original||$6.95 to $7.95|
|Fresh Strawberry||$6.95 to $7.95|
|Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake||$6.95 to $7.95|
How do you make homemade cheesecake?
What is the best cheesecake recipe?
How to make a small cheesecake?
Small Cheesecake Crust 1 C graham cracker crumbs 1/2 stick butter, melted 2 T sugar Combine and press into a buttered 9′ pie plate. Filling 8 oz package cream cheese, softened 1/2 C sugar 1 T lemon juice 1/2 t vanilla extract dash salt 2 eggs Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla and salt.
What is a classic cheesecake?
This classic cheesecake has a sour cream topping and a homemade graham cracker crust. Enjoy with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl.
7 Inch Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
100126-9-1-8 PRODUCT CODES: 100126-9-1-8
The iconic original cheesecake served at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants is now available in a 7-inch form.With a graham cracker shell, the Cheesecake Factory’s famed creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser.The package comprises eight portions of the 7-inch original cheesecake that have been pre-sliced.6 inch tiny, 6 inch and 9 inch varieties are all available in addition to the original cheesecake.
|Shelf Life Unit (months)||11|
|Net Weight KG per Unit||964g|
|Gross Weight KG per carton||6.69 kg|
|Ti (cartons per layer) x Hi (layers per pallet)||15 x 8|
|Carton Dimension in cm||39.05 x 18.58 x 22.23|
- Download Product Specification
The Cheesecake Factory’s famed original cheesecake is available in a 7-inch variant at its locations. With a graham cracker shell, the Cheesecake Factory’s famed creamy cheesecake is served. The 7-inch original cheesecake comes pre-sliced into 8 portions in the package. 6 inch tiny, 6 inch and 9 inch versions are also available for the traditional cheesecake.
|Shelf Life Unit (months)||11|
|Net Weight KG per Unit||964g|
|Gross Weight KG per carton||6.69 kg|
|Ti (cartons per layer) x Hi (layers per pallet)||15 x 8|
|Carton Dimension in cm||39.05 x 18.58 x 22.23|
2 components for a 20cm/8 inch pan (each). 3 components for a 24cm/9 inch pan (one pan). One 25cm/10 inch pan: 3 units for a low-height cheesecake, or 4 units if you can locate a smaller pan for the rest of the ingredients. One 26cm/11 inch pan will yield 4 units, resulting in a cheesecake that is rather dense. 3 x 18cm/7 inch pans = 5 units total.
|Size||Cream cheese||Sugar||Eggs||Heavy Cream||Corn starch|
|20cm/8 inch||16oz (2pkg)||2/3c||2||2/3c||1/8c|
|24cm/9 inch||24oz (3pkg)||1c||3||1c||3 Tbsp|
|26cm/11 inch||32oz (4pkg)||1-1/3c||4||1-1/3c||1/4c|
|3x18cm/7 inch||40oz (5pkg)||1-2/3c||5||1-2/3c||5 Tbsp|
Allow for 2 hours of cooling on a cooling rack (while the cake is still baking), then chill for at least 12 hours.After 1 hour in the refrigerator, the sides of the springform pan may be easily removed.You should let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before transferring it to the freezer, and take it from the freezer at least an hour before serving if you choose to freeze it.For the 24cm cheesecake, start with the zest and juice of half a lemon, or plenty of real vanilla essence (about a tablespoon or two) to taste.Vanilla and 4 or more ounces of chocolate in pieces: Vanilla and 4 or more ounces of chocolate in chunks.If you don’t use little bits, they’ll all float to the bottom.
- Most chocolate chips are too heavy and will sink to the bottom of the bowl.
- Cheesecake with chocolate ganache.
- Put 4 (or more) ounces of bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler and whisk in roughly 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream until smooth and creamy (makes it easier to pour).
- Before adding the eggs, completely combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
- Unless the cream cheese is room temperature when you begin, it will be noticeable in the chocolate because you will see small white bits of unblended cream cheese appearing in the finished product.
- Continue with the eggs and leftover cream in the same manner as before.
The same method works with white chocolate, although you may need to use more than 4 oz because the flavor isn’t as strong and you’re aiming for texture rather than flavor.To make the chocolate swirl, prepare the filling as directed above (with the addition of vanilla), melt the chocolate as directed above, and mix some of the filling into the chocolate; pour the remaining filling into the pan and swirl in the chocolate filling mix.Mint/Chocolate Mint: After everything else has been mixed in, add 2 Tablespoons of peppermint extract and stir well.
- Additionally, it works wonderfully whether using chocolate or white chocolate.
- Patty with a white chocolate mint filling, chocolate cookie base, and dark chocolate drizzle on top = super-sized peppermint patties!
- Orange: 1 orange’s zest and 1/2 orange’s juice are combined together.
- Orange chocolate: This should be self-explanatory.
- Caramel swirl: In a double boiler, melt 1 package (6 ounce) soft caramel candies with 1 tablespoon butter and approximately 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream until smooth.
- Add approximately 1 cup of the batter and mix well.
- Pour the remaining batter into the pan and swirl it around to incorporate the caramel batter mixture.
- If you wish to ″cover″ the caramel section of the cake, set aside a couple of tablespoons of the batter and pour it over the top to cover it.
- I once attempted a ″Snickers″ cheesecake, which consisted of a caramel swirl with peanuts mixed throughout, as well as a milk chocolate ganache.
- The peanuts turned mushy throughout the cooking process, which was alright; nevertheless, most people want crunchy peanuts, so I don’t believe I’ll try it again in the future.
- Also, if you’re using milk chocolate for the ganache, be sure to use very little cream to a lot of chocolate, or otherwise the ganache won’t set properly.
If that’s the case, simply tell everyone it’s intended to be a gooey chocolate sauce and they will believe you.Pumpkin Pie Spice: To make pumpkin pie spice, combine 1 cup pumpkin pie filling with a pinch of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.Alternatively, one jar of pumpkin butter can be used to make a cheesecake that is 20cm or 24cm in diameter.Use the ginger cookie crust as a base for your pie.
Wedding Cake Information
To place an order online, please click here.To Schedule a Date: To reserve a date, a non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is needed.This deposit will be charged to the order total at the time of final payment.On the day of the event, the deposit will typically cover the costs of the delivery and cake set-up fees.Required Date for Payment: The remaining balance is due 10 (ten) days prior to the wedding day.Pillars, plates, fountains, staircases, and other architectural elements: A $50.00 payment will be requested in addition to your initial deposit, depending on the goods needed to construct your cake.
- Once the products are returned, the deposit on these items will be repaid.
- (Please return within 2 weeks after receiving this email.) Delivery Cost: A delivery fee is assessed based on the location where the cake is to be delivered.
- In the Greater Cincinnati region, the standard delivery and set-up price is $75.
- In addition to covering the costs of delivery and setup, the deposit paid to hold the date can also be used to pay other expenses.
- There will be an additional charge for cake deliveries made outside of the standard delivery region.
- Price per serving: The current price per serving for conventional cake is $4.75, while the current price for cheesecake is $5.00.
Please provide us a map of the reception area so that we can avoid any delays.
Cheesecake & Traditional Cakes
|Number of Servings||1||8||12||14||16-20||25-30|
|Strawberry Marble Cherry Marble Blueberry Marble Raspberry Marble Pineapple Marble Peach Marble Apple Marble Lemon Marble Key Lime Marble Chocolate Marble Caramel Marble All Chocolate Chocolate Chip Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Mint Choclate Chip Peppermint (Seasonal) Amaretto Creamsicle||$5.00||$29.50||$34.50||$42.50||$54.00||$64.50|
|Above flavors iced||N/A||$32.50||$38.25||$46.50||$60.00||$72.00|
|Peanut Butter Cookies ‘n Cream Heath Butterfinger White Choclate Pumpkin (Seasonal)||$5.00||$31.00||$36.00||$45.00||$56.00||$66.50|
|Above flavors iced||N/A||$34.00||$39.00||$48.00||$62.00||$73.50|
|Turtle Swirl Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Cup Fruit Topped Cheesecakes||$5.00||$32.50||$40.00||$48.00||$62.00||$73.50|
|Sugar Free Cheesecakes||6″||8″|
|Sugar Free Flavors: Reese Cup Chocolate Chunk Strawberry Marble Blackberry Marble Raspberry Marble Apricot Marble||$36.00||$38.00|
|Sheet Cakes Sheet cakes are available in Traditional cake flavors of White, Yellow, Chocolate and Marble, Lemon, Strawberry and Red Velvet. Our Cheesecakes are also availabe in Sheet Cake sizing.|
|1/4 Sheet||$48.00 / $52.00 with icing|
|1/2 Sheet||$63.00 / $71.00 with icing|
|Full Sheet||$110.00 with icing|
|Traditional Round Cakes|
|6 inches||6 – 8||$26.50|
|Fillings: an Additional $4.00 per cake|
Cakes in a basket weave will cost an additional $10.00 for 6″ and 8″ sized cakes; cakes in a 9″, 10″, and 12″ size would cost an additional $14.00.Baby Booties are available for an additional $4.25.Prices are subject to change without notice; please contact us for the most up-to-date pricing information.The cakes will be picked up frozen, unless otherwise specified.Seasonal tastes are only accessible during the seasons in which they are intended.
What is a serving size of cheesecake?
Adding basket weaving to a cake will cost an additional $10.00 for 6″ and 8″ sized cakes, and an additional $14.00 for 9″, 10″, and 12″ large cakes.Baby Booties are available for an additional $4.25 per pair.Prices are subject to change without notice; please contact us for the most up-to-date pricing information and availability.The cakes will be picked up frozen, unless otherwise ordered.During the specific seasons, seasonal tastes are exclusively available.
|Calories 257||(1073 kJ)|
|Saturated Fat||7.9 g||40%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6.9 g|
6 Rules for Swapping Baking Pans
I understand that there are occasions when you want to bake a cake but don’t have the pan that the recipe calls for.Isn’t it true that an 8-inch round pan and a 9-inch round pan are nearly identical?(Right?!?) You persuade yourself that the pan is only there to keep the batter in place.What does it really matter if it’s the wrong size or form, anyway?
The reality is that it does matter a great deal.It’s usually preferable to follow a recipe exactly as stated, especially when it comes to baking.In order for the meal to be a success, several factors must be considered, including baking time, ingredient proportions, and, yes, pan size.However, just a small percentage of home chefs (and, to be honest, even fewer professional bakers) maintain every size pan in their cupboards.So, what should a well-intentioned host do if they want to bake a cinnamon streusel coffee cake for a Sunday morning brunch but don’t have any Bundt pans available to them?I went out to two of the most famous BossLady bakers I know, Rose Levy Beranbaum, author of the Baking Bible, and Alice Medrich, author of Flavor Flours, to find out the best methods to defy the baking pan laws.
- Here’s what they proposed as an alternative: 1.
- Don’t Assume All Cake Pans Are Created EqualA 9-inch round cake pan may appear to be the same size as an 8-inch round cake pan, but their volume isn’t quite as similar as you may believe.
- Using a 9-inch round pan instead of an 8-inch round pan results in a ″extremely thin cake,″ according to Medrich, because the cake must cover 25 percent more surface area than an 8-inch round pan does.
- If the pan is too large, the edges shield the batter and impede the baking process, according to Levy Beranbaum, who explains that the finished cake will be drier and paler than the original planned.
- When you use a pan that is too tiny, the batter will overflow into it and the cake will collapse due to a lack of proper support.
- However, there are a few pan substitutions that are simple to implement.
″ It is possible to bake a 9-inch circular cake in an 8-inch square pan ″Levy Beranbaum expresses his opinion.As for loaf pans and tube pans, ″they’re a bit interchangeable,″ adds Medrich, ″since they’re both deep and aren’t big and expansive, but you have to compare the amount of volume they store.″ 2.Get Your Head Around Arithmetic This gets us to the conclusion that size does matter—as does mathematics.
- ″It’s really just fundamental math,″ explains Medrich of the problem.
- Because a 9-inch pan can be increased by 25%, all you have to do is raise the recipe by the same percentage as well.
- As she puts it, ″It really isn’t much more than square areas and percentages.″ ″It is possible to accomplish it by volume.
- The recipe can still be increased by half or a third if you are using cups and spoons instead of measuring cups.″ If you want to divide eggs, she recommends whisking the egg first, then using half of it as an example.
- Not confident in your mathematical abilities?
More details on Medrich’s baking equation, which has been simplified into a simple formula, may be found at Food52.com.
The Cheesecake Pan
A cheescake pan is a two-piece aluminum or tin mold that is used to bake cheesecakes. An optional crust can be used to line the mold before filling and baking the finished product. After baking, the cheesecake should be allowed to cool before being extracted from the pan by pressing upwards on the bottom of the pan. After that, the cake is moved to a serving platter.
Cheesecakes are typically made in a springform pan, which is quite convenient.While the springform pan looks similar to a regular cheesecake pan, it really releases from the sides as well as the bottom of the pan.This helps to avoid delicate crusts and cakes from crumbling as they are being removed from the pan.Additionally, many of the pans feature non-stick surfaces, which aid in the easy release of the food from the pan after cooking.
Springform pans are available in a variety of forms, including round, square, and even unusual oblong designs.
Pan Sizes And Materials
- Cheesecake pans are available in a number of sizes, ranging from small individual pans to huge industrial pans with a diameter of up to 14 inches. An 8″ or 10″ springform pan would be the most practical size for a homemade cheesecake recipe. Springform pans are available in a variety of materials, including tin, aluminum, and even silicone. They are available in a variety of sizes, from as tiny as 4.5 inches to as large as 12 inches, just like the cheesecake pan. Many of the newer pans are designed to be ″leakproof,″ which means you won’t have to worry about coating the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil, as you would have to do with older pans. Tin frying pans corrode easily and are therefore less desirable than other metals.
- Aluminum pans are a cost-effective option that will not corrode. However, the heat and detergent will discolor them if you put them in the dishwasher.
- Cleaning up after cooking is a breeze thanks to nonstick cookware. Non-stick coatings are susceptible to scratching and may pose a health risk.
Cheesecake Pan And Alternatives
|Cheesecake Pan||Springform Pan||Tart Pan||Cake Pan|
|The proper pan for cheesecake. The pan is deep and has a removable bottom.||The springform pan is a close second for cheesecake and even preferred by some bakers.||The tart pan will function but much more shallow. Your recipe and baking time will need to be adjusted.||The cake pan should be lined with parchment paper before add the batter. Removal from the pan may still be difficult.|
How Many Cake Slices Will You Get From a Cake?
Knowing how many pieces to expect when preparing a cake for a birthday party or other special event is important when planning a cake for a crowd.The number of servings is determined by the size of the pieces you cut as well as the type and size of the cake you choose to make.The usual servings per cake might assist you in determining the form of cake to create in order to ensure that everyone of your guests receive a piece of cake.Example: If you’re having a party, a huge rectangle cake will provide the most servings, whereas round cakes are ideal for smaller gatherings such as a dinner party.
- When it comes to homemade cake recipes, the most frequent shape is a huge rectangle. It’s prepared in a 9-by-13-inch cake pan, which is normal. You may anticipate to acquire between 12 and 20 pieces from a single cake of this size, which makes it ideal for gatherings and celebrations. Generally speaking, there are three typical methods to slice this cake: To make 12 slices, divide the short side into three equal halves and the long side into four equal sections on each sides. Those are some rather enormous portions of cake.
- To make 15 slices, divide the short side into three sections and the long side into five sections. Cake in the normal size is being served here
- To make 20 slices, divide the short side into four halves and the long side into five sections on each sides. When you only need a few extra pieces to feed all of your guests, this is the cut to use.
Square and Round Cakes
- Square and round baking pans are used for smaller cakes and are available in 8-inch and 9-inch sizes, respectively. The size of this dish makes it ideal for family dinners and small gatherings. When served in a single layer, square cakes are often sliced into square pieces with three or four cuts along each length. In the case of circular cakes, you may either bake them in a single layer or bake them in two layers and put icing between them. When constructing a double-layer cake, make the sections a little thinner so that the serving size isn’t too enormous when sliced into slices. Square Single-Layer Cake can be cut into 9 to 16 slices
- round single-layer cake can be cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- round double-layer cake can be cut into 12 to 16 slices.
Angel Food and Bundt Cake
These cakes are prepared on special circular cake pans with a hollow center, which are designed specifically for this purpose.The regular angel food cake pan has a diameter of 10 inches and is designed to accommodate an ordinary cake stand.Bundt cake pans are available in a variety of sizes, which are commonly measured in cups: The normal pan size is a 10-inch, 12-cup baking dish.Expect to receive 12 to 16 slices of cake for either style of cake.
Cheesecakes are thin and baked on pie plates that are either 9 or 10 inches in diameter. The usual serving size divides the cheesecake into 12 slices that are evenly spaced. You may make up to 16 pieces from a single cheesecake if you cut them a bit thinner than usual.
Wedding and Tiered Cakes
Tiered cakes and bigger sheet cakes are popular for wedding receptions since they are intended to serve a large number of people at one time. In most cases, they are also sliced into smaller pieces as well. How many pieces you may expect from these cakes is determined on the form, size, and number of layers of the cake.
Local bakers weigh in on timely holiday discussion
By BRENT CLARK PALMER, a reporter for the News Review It’s cheesecake season, so what is the right height for a cheesecake at this time of year?According to Sarah Herrington, owner of Rainbow’s End Pastries, ″a New York style cheesecake is always incredibly deep, 3 inches or more.″ ″I’ve seen them as deep as 4 inches in certain cases.″For the rest of the styles, I propose a length of 2 to 3 inches.″ Rainbow’s End Pastries specializes in white chocolate peppermint cheesecake, as well as bespoke orders and other baked goods.She may be reached via phone at (760) 446-9362.
However, Michelle Purkiss of Very Good Baking Company says that the typical cheesecake height is 2 inches.″I’ve never measured my cheesecakes,″ she admits.I bake cheesecakes and smother them in strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, which makes them appear much taller than they actually are.Cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts.″ A variety of candies are being offered by the Very Good Baking Company during the holidays, including english toffee, peppermint bark, caramels, and a white chocolate raspberry popcorn that, according to this reporter, has caused some family relationships to be destroyed due to intense competition for the desert.Very Good Baking Company can be found at the Ridgecrest Farmer’s Market every Sunday and may be reached by phone at 435-764- 2230 or by email.Nancy Pate, owner of Bake My Day, noted that during the Christmas season, she focuses on hand-decorated almond-flavored cut-out cookies, sweet breads, cinnamon rolls, and custom-made items for individuals.
- Pate claims that every cheesecake is unique, and that the height ″varies depending on the sort of cheesecake.″ Bake My Day can be found at the Ridgecrest Farmer’s Market on Sundays and can be reached at 760-608-1440 for more information.
- Each recipe, according to Denise Mahoney of Denisioso Cakery, ″is a little bit different.″ The consistency of a rich cheesecake would vary depending on the ingredients and the method of preparation used,″ Mahoney explained.
- ″More air in the preparation would result in a higher structure.″ The addition of pumpkin to a cheesecake, as well as chocolate ganache or candies to the top, may also have an impact on the final height.
- ″What matters is how nice it tastes!″ says the author.
- Denisioso Cakery is not accepting new customers at this moment, but they do have orders on the books.
- Mahoney is taking some time off for the holidays to spend time with her family and to focus on her role as a mother.
Local bakers such as Herrington, Purkiss, Pate, and Mahoney don’t make their money just on sugar and spice.They have gone through a licensing process and want to be certain that the product they are putting out is safe before releasing it.They take baking seriously, and they care about the safety of the general population.
- Despite the fact that they are ″limited in the sorts of cuisine that we can give, and we go through a tremendous deal of schooling to prepare the food in a safe manner,″ Mahoney believes they are ″fortunate to do something that enables us to be creative in the medium of food.″ They also believe they are As Herrington pointed out, in addition to complying with county health department regulations, these local bakers also operate state-certified cottage food operations, which include ″preparing foods that are on an approved food list, successfully passing a food processor training course, setting up sanitary operating procedures, and establishing state and federal compliant labels,″ among other things.
- However, during the holidays, there is more than just good will and good cheer to be found in the shape of sweets and celebrations.
- ″We will provide assistance to those going through the procedure,″ Mahoney concluded.
- ″Any of us who are now licensed would be prepared to assist anyone else in obtaining their license.″ As you indulge in the delectable creations of our favorite local bakeries, keep in mind that these cakes, candies, and cookies are not mass-produced.
- Individuals who purchase their own ingredients from a grocery store, just like everyone else, supply these services.
Despite their differing perspectives on whether or not their labors are driven by love rather than by financial gain, the bakers all agreed on one thing: their labors are motivated by love rather than by financial gain.Nancy Pate, owner of Bake My Day, is shown here putting Christmas sweets in the oven.- Photo courtesy of Laura AustinStory first published on December 16, 2016
The whole cheesecakes are served ″deeply chilled,″ and can be defrosted ASAP or stashed in the freezer to save for later.
You’re probably familiar with The Cheesecake Factory because of their large, excellent menu, which offers anything from salad and steak to 34 distinct types of cheesecake and everything in between.However, there is one huge flaw in The Cheesecake Factory’s menu, and I believe we’ve all faced it at some point in our lives.How are we expected to limit ourselves to just one slice of cheesecake?Cheesecake is, without a doubt, my all-time favorite sweet treat to indulge in.
For as far as I can remember, it has been a staple of every family event since I was born.You can imagine my delight when I discovered that I could get an ENTIRE Cheesecake Factory cheesecake directly from the restaurant.Yes, you read that correctly: a full cheesecake!I’m on the verge of passing out.
Can You Buy a Whole Cheesecake in Every Flavor?
Yes!You may select from a variety of flavors, including the Original, the Ultimate Red Velvet, and the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.Aside from that, you may pick between three various sizes.A 10-inch cheesecake serves around 10-12 people, a 7-inch cheesecake serves approximately 6-8 people, and a 6-inch cheesecake serves approximately 4-6 people.
You may choose the proper dessert for your gathering this season based on the number of people attending (and remember to be safe!).The cheesecakes are presented ″deeply cold″ in their whole.Each cheesecake takes around 2 hours to thaw from the freezer.You may also store them in your freezer for later consumption.
How to Order a Cheesecake
You may purchase them directly from the Cheesecake Factory’s website right now, and they will be delivered immediately.Prices vary depending on the size and flavor of the cheesecake, but you should expect to pay roughly $20 for a 6-inch Original Cheesecake.If you prefer chocolate, you can get a 7-inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for little under $32 if you hurry.As previously said, shuffle through the many alternatives and select the most appropriate dessert for you.
Enjoy your scrumptious dessert and remember to remain careful throughout this festive season!Our Favorite Cheesecake Recipes (And Why You Should, Too)
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
I’m originally from Paraguay, and dulce de leche reminds me of my home country whenever I eat it.If you can’t locate salted caramel ice cream topping at your local grocery store, try caramel ice cream topping instead.Although the flavor will be modified, this luscious dessert will still be delicious.—Sonia Lipham, of Ranburne, in the United States Making cheesecake for the first time?
Take a look at our comprehensive instruction on how to create cheesecake.
Italian ricotta cheesecakes have always been a favorite of mine, although they contain much too much sugar for my taste. I prepared a diabetic-friendly version, and no one in my family knew the difference! The sugar-free strawberry ice cream topping and fresh strawberries are my favorite accompaniments to this dessert. •Diane Shipley from Mentor, Ohio
Red Velvet Cheesecake
This cheesecake will quickly become a staple on your dessert menu since it is festive and oh, so delicious. The red velvet filling is laced with cocoa and baked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust before being topped with cream cheese icing and served. Carole Dively, of Chapin, South Carolina. —
Contest-Winning Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Recipe for blueberry cheesecake, which I frequently cook for family gatherings, is my all-time favorite recipe. — Cathy Medley of Clyde, Ohio, is a writer.
Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
I thought the combination of cheesecake and pumpkin pie would be fantastic. This creamy combination took home first place in our local pie competition, so I believe the judges agreed with me! —Noel Ferry, of Perkasie, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Tart
I originally served this delectable dessert to a group of guests during a dinner party. They were blown away by the rich flavor and look of the dish. My husband stated that it was the nicest dessert he had ever had in his whole life, and I agreed. She is Heather Bennett from Dunbar, West Virginia.
Mocha Truffle Cheesecake
This decadent dessert was inspired by a period in which I couldn’t get enough cheesecake or coffee, so I made it myself. Its brownie-like crust and creamy mocha layer were both delicious and satisfying. The fact that it can be prepared ahead of time makes it ideal for get-togethers. Shelley Dormady of Great Falls, Montana contributed to this article.
Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
This creamy dessert is elevated by an eye-catching topping of cinnamon-spiced apple slices and a handmade oat-and-walnut crust that is sure to impress. — Emily Ann Young of Edmond, Oklahoma, is a writer.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
In order to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the young girl in me, I made this recipe. The tanginess of the sour cream balances out the sweetness of the dish. Everyone who has tried this delectable cookie dough cheesecake has raved about it. “I’m from Kewaskum, Wisconsin,” says Julie Craig.
This decadent dessert is every bit as delectable as the campfire nibble that served as inspiration for it. It’s a delicious way to enjoy a summertime favourite at any time of the year. This item is so popular with our four-year-old daughter that she has requested it for her next birthday! Cary, North Carolina resident Robin Andrews
Pineapple Pie with Coconut Cream
Pineapples and coconuts can be found in abundance across the South Pacific, which is why we accentuate their flavors in this creamy chilled pineapple pie topped with coconut cream. Divine! — Karen Naihe lives in Kamuela, Hawaii with her family.
Honey Pecan Cheesecake
Cheesecake is especially delicious on special occasions such as birthdays and holidays. It took first place in our annual church bake-off, which was held this year. The writer, Tish Frish, of Hampden, Maine
Creamy Tiramisu Cheesecake
It is an Italian treat made of ladyfinger sponge cake dipped in coffee that is known as ″tiramisu,″ which translates as ″pick-me-up.″ When you combine it with cream cheese, you get a sure picker-upper that redefines a classic. Indian Harbour Beach, Florida resident Mrs. Priscilla Gilbert shares her thoughts.
Pistachio Cardamom Cheesecake
Cardamom has a sweet and warming flavor that reminds you of clove, allspice, and pepper all rolled into one spice. It is used in baking and cooking. Make a paste out of it and mix it with pistachios before adding it to cheesecake for a dessert that evokes the unique flavors of India. Loomis, California resident Carolyn Harkonnen shares her thoughts.
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
When I make this decadent mini cheesecake, I always receive positive feedback. There are three distinct layers of caramel, chocolate, and vanilla in this instant favorite. The writer, Erin Byrd, of Springfield, Missouri
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cheesecake
I prepare this cannoli cheesecake in the summer to serve as a tasty and refreshing treat for my guests. I appreciate the extra benefit of not having to turn on the oven when it’s hot outside. • Kristen Heigl, from Staten Island, New York
Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
Chocolate malts were a favorite of my mother-in- law’s, as were cheesecakes. Can you guess who gave me this recipe to use? I’m sure you can. When I make this recipe, I sometimes use pretzel crumbs instead of graham cracker crumbs. Despite their appearance, they produce a delicious crust! Rewey, Wisconsin, resident Anita Moffett writes:
Roasted Banana & Pecan Cheesecake
We keep bananas on hand, but with just the two of us in the house, they ripen far quicker than we can consume them before they go bad. This makes them ideal for roasting and baking into a cheesecake with a nutty crust, as demonstrated here. Pennsylvanian Patricia Harmon from Baden expressed her gratitude for the opportunity.
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Those who enjoy the flavor of chocolate will find this to be the perfect cheesecake for them. Every mouthful of creamy goodness melts in your tongue. As a result of its appearance and ease of preparation, this dessert is one of my go-to recipes whenever I want to provide a tasty treat to my family, friends, or colleagues. “I’m from Cumberland, Maine,” Mary Jones says.
Coconut Cheesecake & Rhubarb Compote
I took my daughter’s love of cheesecake and combined it with my mother’s love of coconut and rhubarb to create this dessert. You may also try it with a smidgeon of chocolate sauce. — Wendy Rusch of Trego, Wisconsin, is a writer.
Salted Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake
After years of living in Seattle, I’ve developed a serious addiction to coffee!As part of my temporary relocation across the nation, I baked this salted caramel coffee and espresso cheesecake to satisfy my craving for sweet and savory flavors.It gave me a lift on days when I was depressed about having to leave one of the world’s most great coffee places.• Julie Merriman, a Seattle, Washington-based freelance writer
Spiced Apple Cheesecake
The advantage of living in apple country is that you have the freedom to choose the apples and recipes that you wish to use all year long for your delight.Granny Smith apples are tangy and crisp, and they are grown in the United States.Combining them with spices such as cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg, they produce a delicious topping for a cheesecake from the Pacific Northwest region.—Grace Hughes, of Oroville, in the state of Washington
Luscious Almond Cheesecake
On the occasion of my wedding shower 11 years ago, a relative presented me with this recipe as well as a set of springform pans. It turns into a delectable cheesecake. The cake was such a hit with my son Tommy that he has already requested it for his birthday cake this year. Brenda Clifford of Overland Park, Kansas, contributed to this article.
Caramel Fudge Cheesecake
It’s difficult to say no to this decadent chocolate cheesecake, which has a fudgy crust, crunchy nuts, and a gooey coating of caramel on top. In order to develop this version, I merged many recipes to produce a dessert that appealed to both the chocolate and cheesecake enthusiasts in my family. The writer, Brenda Ruse, of Truro, Nova Scotia
Winning Cranberry Cheesecake
Eggnog and cranberries would not be complete without them over the holidays.It’s the combination of the two that makes this delectable cheesecake the ideal ending to a spectacular dinner party.Install the dessert station near the beginning of your dinner, not only to elicit ″aahs″ and ″oohs,″ but also to remind guests that they should save space for dessert!The following is from Nancy Zimmerman of Cape May Court House in New Jersey:
Everything You Need to Know About the Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory has one of the most amazing menus in the business, with over 250 products cooked from scratch, including a noteworthy dessert selection, among other things.Did you know that you can top off your dinner with one of the more than 30 cheesecakes available at the Cheesecake Factory?There are more than 30 varieties to choose from, and they aren’t all the traditional cheesecake tastes you may anticipate.In total, 34 cheesecake varieties are available at The Cheesecake Factory, with costs ranging from $7.99 to $8.99 per slice.
Whole cheesecakes are also available for purchase in restaurants and grocery shops, with prices ranging from $22 to $64.The Cheesecake Factory is celebrating National Cheesecake Day by producing a new cheesecake flavor and giving a portion of the proceeds to a charitable organization.Throughout this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about each and every cheesecake on the Cheesecake Factory’s extensive menu.Additionally, all of the information about their whole cheesecakes — what is available for purchase, where you can buy them, and more – is included.To get your favorite cuisine delivered to your door via GrubHub or DoorDash, simply click on the links below.The Cheesecake Factory features a vast dessert menu that includes over 34 different and delicious cheesecake varieties that are all made in-house.
- A slice of cheesecake can be enjoyed at the conclusion of your dinner for just $7.95 or $8.95.
- The calorie content of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake slices ranges from 550 to 1800.
- Find all 34 delicious Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake varieties listed in the table below, along with how much a slice costs and how many calories each one has in the table below.
- It is only available seasonally beginning in September, so make sure to taste one of these delectable desserts over the Christmas season.
- Make a statement at the holiday dessert table by serving up one of our delectable entire cheesecakes.
- Place an order for a pickup or Curbside To-Go: https://twitter.com/tOzEQWDc3n This was posted by The Cheesecake Factory on December 17, 2018 (@Cheesecake).
Can You Buy a Whole Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake?
Whole cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory are available in three distinct sizes.4-6 people may be served by the 6-inch cheesecakes, and 6-8 people can be served by the 7-inch cheesecake.In the end, the 10-inch cheesecakes may feed 12-15 people each.The total number of calories in a cheesecake varies from 4,000 to 17,000, depending on the taste and size.
In order to guarantee that your Cheesecake Factory cheesecake travels safely from the restaurant back to your house or event site, the entire cheesecake is sold ″deeply cooled.″ They may be stored in the freezer and defrosted in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before you intend to serve them, if possible.In order to purchase a complete cheesecake, visit the Bakery Counter at your local Cheesecake Factory or place an order online for pick-up at your convenience.If you have a specific flavor or size in mind, you may place an order for your cheesecake ahead of time.During the Christmas season, it is advised that you place your order in advance.If you’re having difficulties picking which cheesecake flavor will suit everyone on your team, consider ordering halves of two different 10-inch cheesecakes instead!
What Are the Cheesecake Factory Whole Cheesecake Prices?
The cost of a complete Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is determined on the size and flavor of the cheesecake that you choose to order.The costs for the 6-inch cheesecake range from $22 to $30.The 7-inch cheesecakes range in price from $30 to $40 per piece.Also available is a 10-inch cheesecake with costs ranging from $51 to $64.
Every cheesecake flavor is offered in a 10-inch cake size, which is the most popular.Flavors for the 6- and 7-inch cheesecakes are a little more limited.For further information on what sizes are available for each flavor, as well as how much the entire cheesecake costs based on size and flavor, check the chart below.
What Grocery Stores Sell Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes?
- Food shops and retailers that carry Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes include Costco, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Publix Supermarkets, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Ralphs Stores, and Barnes & Nobles, to name a few. Whole cheesecakes can be purchased frozen or defrosted, as well as single slices, at partnering grocery shops. Look in the frozen and bakery sections of your local grocery store to see if they have ″The Cheesecake Factory at Home.″ Generally, the 7-inch cake size is what you’ll find in the frozen desserts area of your local grocery store when you buy a complete frozen cheesecake. Different flavors are available at different grocery stores, however below is a list of the most frequent flavors that are available: Chocolate Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Strawberry Topped
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
- Grand Selection: 4 different flavors
- Pumpkin (seasonal)
- Vanilla Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Vanilla Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Vanilla Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Vanilla Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Vanilla Mousse
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Swirl
- Whole cheesecakes that have been thawed may be obtained in the bakery areas of participating supermarket shops. Perfect for when you don’t have time to defrost your food during the day! The following varieties are available at the whole cheesecake bakery: Chocolate Mousse, Original, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, and Strawberry Shortcake.
- Four distinct flavors are available: Vanilla Bean, Dulce de Leche, Triple Chocolate, Pumpkin (seasonal), and Salted Caramel in the Grand Selection.
- Cheesecake by the slice is also offered in some grocery stores’ bakery areas, and it is a popular item at Barnes & Noble’s Cafes as well. Belgian Chocolate, Original, Raspberry Swirl, Pumpkin (seasonal), and others are among the flavors available.
Are Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes Frozen?
The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant that specializes in cheesecake.A corporate kitchen in California prepares the cheesecakes in advance of shipping.They are then transported frozen to restaurants to guarantee that the quality of the product is maintained during transportation.Once they arrive to the restaurant, they are maintained frozen until they are placed in the Bakery Counter display cases, where they can begin to defrost while still maintaining their low temperature.
Since The Cheesecake Factory takes great pride in creating and cooking every dish on their menu from scratch, including the sauces and condiments, this news may come as a surprise to some people.Cheesecake and ice cream are the two items that arrive at the restaurant frozen when they are ordered.It’sNationalCheesecakeDay!We’re also making a $1 donation to Feeding America for every piece of cheesecake that is purchased.Please join us in celebrating for a good cause.pic.twitter.com/DjgCBTYltM On July 30th, 2021, The Cheesecake Factory (@Cheesecake) tweeted:
Does Cheesecake Factory Have Deals on the Cheesecake Day?
National Cheesecake Day is celebrated in style at The Cheesecake Factory.They introduce a new cheesecake flavor on National Cheesecake Day and give $1 to Feeding America for every cheesecake slice sold on the occasion.In addition, the Cheesecake Factory will run discounts and promotions from time to time.To be among the first to learn about new menu items, recipes, and special discounts, you may sign up for their Email Notifications service.
Yum Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake from The @Cheesecake Factory, made with Evelyn Overton’s original cheesecake and topped with glazed fresh strawberries pic.twitter.com/PLuOCInpO8.The following post was written by Saher Khanzada (@bombayglutton) on November 4, 2016.
What Is the Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake?
According to The Cheesecake Factory, the Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake has been the most popular cheesecake flavor for more than 35 years and continues to stay so.The White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and the Original Cheesecake are also strong competitors for the best dessert.The Original Cheesecake is still made using the same recipe that was used when the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant in Beverly Hills initially opened its doors.The secret formula contains just five ingredients, yet it still manages to outperform all of the other delectable tastes on the market!
Every detail regarding the Cheesecake Factory’s cheesecake menu has been addressed, including the varieties available, pricing and calorie count per cheesecake.With the audience favorites, the Original, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, and Fresh Strawberry, there’s no way to go wrong!When planning a party or event, full cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory are a terrific dessert choice to consider.Alternatively, you may place an order for a complete cheesecake at your local Cheesecake Factory restaurant or visit one of the supermarket stores on our list that offer whole cheesecakes.
During the holidays, don’t forget to pick up a seasonal cheesecake flavor or try out the newest cheesecake flavor to be introduced to the roster on National Cheesecake Day!If you’re looking for additional information about The Cheesecake Factory, have a look at the linked articles listed below.Articles that are related: The Cheesecake Factory: 18 Interesting Facts You Should Know The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant that specializes in cheesecake.Happy Hour allows you to save money on appetizers and beverages.How Does The Cheesecake Factory’s Delivery System Work?How to Make an Online Purchase Is it necessary to make a reservation at The Cheesecake Factory?
- (Yes, there is a way to make one; see below.)
Guide to Adjusting Cheesecake Sizes
Make a cheesecake but need to change the ingredients to match the size pan you want to use?No problem!Just follow these steps.Make use of this guide to help you scale down my cheesecake recipes to the size that you require.
Although I receive a large number of recipe-related queries, one of the most frequently requested is how to adapt a recipe to a specific pan size.Cakes and cheesecakes are the most frequently talked about desserts, so today I’m going to discuss a little bit about cheesecakes in the hopes that it will assist you with changing your cheesecake recipes to different pan sizes as well.While I did not test every potential size out there, I did some testing with 7 inch, 6 inch, and 4 inch pans because those are the sizes that have been inquired about the most frequently.I used my Classic Cheesecake Recipe, which I tweaked to fit the varying amounts of servings.Because ingredients and baking times vary from recipe to recipe, there will, of course, be variances in my cheesecake recipes.While not a precise measurement, this should serve as a general reference to help you determine how much of each ingredient to use and if the baking time should be about more, less, or the same as the recipe prepared for a 9-inch pan.
- For your convenience, I’ve included the ingredients for my standard 9-inch cheesecake below: Crust 2 a quarter cup of graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup melted butter 3 tablespoons of sugar Filling 24 ounces of cream cheese 1 cup granulated sugar 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour 1 cup sour cream (optional) 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla essence 4 big quail eggs
7 Inch Cheesecakes
Reduce the recipe by 1/3 for 7-inch cheesecakes, I discovered, and it turned out to be the most successful.In terms of height, it was fairly comparable to the 9-inch cheesecake, but it was significantly smaller.In addition, I decreased the crust.The measurements I utilized were as follows: Crust 1 cup (134g) graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped 2 tablespoons (26 grams) sugar 4 tablespoons (56 grams) butter Filling 16 ounces of cream cheese two-thirds cup (138 g) sugar 2 tablespoons (16 grams) all-purpose flour two-thirds cup (153g) sour cream 2 big eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract It is hoped that when you look at various variants of my cheesecakes, this will serve as a reference for cutting the recipe in half or even in thirds.
Whatever extra components may be utilized for different flavors, lowering it by a third should be sufficient to get the desired results.When it came to baking time, I discovered that it was around the same.I reduced the baking time by approximately 5 minutes, but that was all.Baking time for the 9-inch pan was 1 hour and 15 minutes in total, followed by 30 minutes of chilling time with the oven door closed and another 30 minutes of cooling time with the oven door open.In this case, I cut the baking time to 1 hour and 10 minutes, while maintaining the same amount of chilling time.Quite similar, in fact.
6 Inch Cheesecakes
I actually used the same ingredient amounts for the 6 inch cheesecake that I did for the 7 inch cheesecake.It worked really well and just resulted in a slightly thicker cheesecake as a result.As a result, all of the ingredients are decreased by a third for this portion size.The baking time was only a few minutes longer.
Instead of the original 9-inch cheesecake’s 1 hour and 15 minutes of baking time, this one took 1 hour and 20 minutes for me to complete, with the same chilling periods as before.
4 Inch Cheesecakes
Rather than one 4-inch cheesecake, the recipe creates two 4-inch cheesecakes, which appears to be the way most 4-inch springform pans are packaged (as a pair).Alternatively, if you just wanted to make one, you could simply cut the quantities of the components in half as shown.The only spot where it would be problematic would be when dividing the egg in two halves.It should be alright with just one egg white, if you want to save time.
The measurements I utilized were as follows: 1/2 cup (67g) graham cracker crumbs for the crust 1 tablespoon (13 grams) sugar 2 tablespoons (28 grams) butter Filling 8 ounces of cream cheese a third of a cup (69g) 1 tablespoon of sugar (8g) a blend of all-purpose flour Sour cream, one-third cup (77g) 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract1 big egg (optional) It goes without saying that the crust is split across the two pans as well.It took 45 minutes to bake and chill these two 4 inch cheesecakes when they were baked in the same oven at the same time while still in a water bath, followed by 30 minutes of cooling with the oven door closed and 20 minutes of cooling with the oven door cracked.
I’m occasionally asked if it’s possible to make little cheesecakes out of full-sized 9-inch cheesecakes (which I would say is a cupcake pan size).That is completely possible, but it can be difficult to determine how to do so with particular cheesecakes that have a variety of ingredients, such as my Turtle Cheesecake.While the filling in that one may be readily customized, the caramel and chocolate layers that are placed in the filling are a little more difficult to forecast ahead of time.Having said that, I’d recommend using my Mini Cheesecake Recipe as a starting point.
It is a half-size version of my 9-inch cheesecake, which would yield 12 cupcake-sized cheesecakes if baked whole.I’d cut any full-sized cheesecake in half and use the small cheesecake recipe as a guideline for making little cheesecakes.The baking time can vary, but it should be reasonably consistent throughout.For cheesecake fillings with a lot of extra ″stuff″ for seasoning in them, you may need to bake them for a few minutes longer than you would normally bake them.For the crust, you can use the same recipe as for the small cheesecake.
Other Cheesecake Sizes
If you’re searching for a different size, I wasn’t able to try it on.Larger cheesecakes are undoubtedly possible; I have simply not attempted to make them in that size.However, you might still use this as a general guideline.Consider this: by reducing the size of the cheesecake from 9 inches to 7 inches, I was able to reduce the recipe by a third.That’s a two-inch change in size, which corresponds to a third reduction in the recipe’s ingredients.
Making an 11-inch cheesecake (wh