Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory ranges from $6.95 to $7.95. You can also visit their website for more information. How can I get a free slice of cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Human Resources. How much should you be earning? Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
How much does a meal at Cheesecake Factory Cost?
Their menu includes chickens, cheesecakes, appetizers, flatbread pizzas, salads, sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and desserts. A good meal will cost you $15-20 there. With their large portions, the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu clarifies what American cuisine is all about. They have over 250 items on their 21-page large menu.
What is on the Cheesecake Factory menu?
Cheesecake Factory menu includes cheesecakes, snacks, appetizers, salads, pizza, burgers, Seafood, Coffee, Ice Cream, and many other items. What are the Cheesecake Factory menu prices?
How many types of cheesecake are there at the Cheesecake Factory?
Accompanying the original cheesecake dessert is a selection of over 20 varieties of cheesecake flavors plus specialty desserts and ice cream delights. Below is the latest The Cheesecake Factory menu with prices.
What is the history of the Cheesecake Factory?
The Cheesecake Factory has its roots in Evelyn Overton’s home-based business of supplying cakes to local restaurants in the 1940s until the 1970s. In 1978, Evelyn’s son, David M. Overton, opened the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant, which featured 10 cheesecake varieties along with salads and sandwiches.
How much is a whole Cheesecake Factory?
You can order them online, right now, straight from Cheesecake Factory’s website. Prices vary based on size and flavor, but you can snag a 6-inch Original Cheesecake for around $20. If you’re more into chocolate, grab a 7-inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for just under $32.
How much money does a cheesecake cost?
Cheesecake & Traditional Cakes
|Traditional Round Cakes|
|6 inches||6 – 8||$26.50|
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices
|10 Inch Original||$48.76||+$0.54 +1.12%|
|10 Inch Fresh Strawberry||$60.64||+$0.42 +0.70%|
|10 Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore™||$58.23||+$0.01 +0.02%|
|10 Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$57.10||+$0.13 +0.23%|
How many slices are in a 10-inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
All cheesecakes and specialty cakes come in 10-inch sizes, serving 12 – 15 people, and most are sold pre-sliced into 12 slices. Our most popular cheesecakes are also available in 7-inch sizes, serving 6 – 8 people. Select cheesecakes come in our 6-inch size, serving 4 – 6 people.
How many does a 7 inch cheesecake serve?
The box contains 8 pre-sliced servings of the 7 inch original cheesecake. The original cheesecake is also available in 6 inch petite, 6 inch, 9 inch sizes.
Why is cheesecake so expensive?
Ingredients Are Expensive
While many restaurants use the cheapest ingredients they can find to keep prices low, The Cheesecake Factory takes the opposite approach. They use higher quality ingredients (so the food tastes better), but they price menu items higher to help compensate for the extra cost.
How much is red velvet cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
How much is a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from Cheesecake Factory? A piece of this cake at the Cheesecake Factory will run you anywhere from $6.95 to $9.95.
How much is a mojito at Cheesecake Factory?
Cocktails for just $6.50 include: Mojito.
How much is a whole pumpkin cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
The 7-inch cheesecake is $59.99, and serves eight people. The 10-inch, which weighs over five pounds, is $79.99 and has 12 slices.
What is the best cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
Does Costco sell Cheesecake Factory?
Aside from Costco’s Kirkland brand of cheesecakes, they also sell Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. These come in a variety pack with 54 individual bites of caramel, chocolate, and raspberry cheesecake.
How many does a 12 inch cheesecake serve?
12 inch cakes can be very generously served to 40 people with each slice measuring about 1 inch across the back.
Does The Cheesecake Factory do anything for birthdays?
When a guest has a birthday, The Cheesecake Factory will provide the birthday boy or girl with a complimentary sundae made up of a “scoopette” of vanilla ice cream and fudge, topped with whipped cream, confetti, and a candle.
How much does a 9 inch cheesecake weight?
Our 9 Inch Original Cheesecakes are huge and weigh in at over 5lb so there’s a lot of eating in them.
How many cheesecakes sold per year at the Cheesecake Factory?
In 2019, California-based full-service restaurant (FSR) chain The Cheesecake Factory generated approximately 2.48 billion U.S. dollars in revenue worldwide, up from 2.33 billion the previous year
Why is Cheesecake Factory cheesecake so expensive?
How much does food cost at the Cheesecake Factory?
Their menu includes chickens, cheesecakes, appetizers, flatbread pizzas, salads, sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and desserts. A good meal will cost you $15-20 there. With their large portions, the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu clarifies what American cuisine is all about.
The whole cheesecakes are served ″deeply chilled,″ and can be defrosted ASAP or stashed in the freezer to save for later.
You’re probably familiar with The Cheesecake Factory because of their large, excellent menu, which offers anything from salad and steak to 34 distinct types of cheesecake and everything in between.However, there is one huge flaw in The Cheesecake Factory’s menu, and I believe we’ve all faced it at some point in our lives.How are we expected to limit ourselves to just one slice of cheesecake?Cheesecake is, without a doubt, my all-time favorite sweet treat to indulge in.For as far as I can remember, it has been a staple of every family event since I was born.
- You can imagine my delight when I discovered that I could get an ENTIRE Cheesecake Factory cheesecake directly from the restaurant.
- Yes, you read that correctly: a full cheesecake!
- I’m on the verge of passing out.
Can You Buy a Whole Cheesecake in Every Flavor?
Known for its expansive and delicious menu, which includes everything from salad and steak to 34 distinct types of cheesecake, The Cheesecake Factory is a must-visit destination for cheesecake lovers.One big flaw with The Cheesecake Factory’s menu, though, and I believe we have all experienced it, is that the portions are too small.How are we expected to limit ourselves to just one slice of cheesecake each person?Cheesecake is, without a doubt, my all-time favorite sweet treat.For as long as I can remember, it has been a staple of every family gathering since I was a child.
- You can imagine my delight when I discovered that I could get an ENTIRE Cheesecake Factory cheesecake directly from the establishment.
- Exactly, a whole cheesecake was devoured!
- The thought of fainting makes me feel sick to my stomach.
How to Order a Cheesecake
You can order them directly from the Cheesecake Factory’s website right now, and they will be delivered immediately.Prices vary depending on the size and flavor of the cheesecake, but you should expect to pay roughly $20 for a 6-inch Original Cheesecake.If you prefer chocolate, you can get a 7-inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for little under $32 if you hurry.As previously said, shuffle through the many alternatives and select the most appropriate dessert for you.Enjoy your scrumptious dessert and remember to remain careful throughout this festive season!
- Our Favorite Cheesecake Recipes (And Why You Should, Too)
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
I’m originally from Paraguay, and dulce de leche reminds me of my home country whenever I eat it.If you can’t locate salted caramel ice cream topping at your local grocery store, try caramel ice cream topping instead.Although the flavor will be modified, this luscious dessert will still be delicious.—Sonia Lipham, of Ranburne, in the United States Making cheesecake for the first time?Take a look at our comprehensive instruction on how to create cheesecake.
Italian ricotta cheesecakes have always been a favorite of mine, although they contain much too much sugar for my taste. I prepared a diabetic-friendly version, and no one in my family knew the difference! The sugar-free strawberry ice cream topping and fresh strawberries are my favorite accompaniments to this dessert. •Diane Shipley from Mentor, Ohio
Red Velvet Cheesecake
This cheesecake will quickly become a staple on your dessert menu since it is festive and oh, so delicious. The red velvet filling is laced with cocoa and baked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust before being topped with cream cheese icing and served. Carole Dively, of Chapin, South Carolina. —
Contest-Winning Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Recipe for blueberry cheesecake, which I frequently cook for family gatherings, is my all-time favorite recipe. — Cathy Medley of Clyde, Ohio, is a writer.
Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
I thought the combination of cheesecake and pumpkin pie would be fantastic. This creamy combination took home first place in our local pie competition, so I believe the judges agreed with me! —Noel Ferry, of Perkasie, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Tart
I originally served this delectable dessert to a group of guests during a dinner party. They were blown away by the rich flavor and look of the dish. My husband stated that it was the nicest dessert he had ever had in his whole life, and I agreed. She is Heather Bennett from Dunbar, West Virginia.
Mocha Truffle Cheesecake
This decadent treat was inspired by a period in which I couldn’t get enough cheesecake or coffee, so I made it myself. Its brownie-like crust and creamy mocha layer were both delicious and satisfying. The fact that it may be prepared ahead of time makes it excellent for get-togethers. Shelley Dormady of Great Falls, Montana contributed to this article.
Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
This creamy dessert is elevated by an eye-catching topping of cinnamon-spiced apple slices and a handmade oat-and-walnut crust that is sure to impress. — Emily Ann Young of Edmond, Oklahoma, is a writer.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
In order to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the young girl in me, I made this recipe. The tanginess of the sour cream balances out the sweetness of the dish. Everyone who has tried this delectable cookie dough cheesecake has raved about it. “I’m from Kewaskum, Wisconsin,” says Julie Craig.
This decadent dessert is every bit as delectable as the campfire nibble that served as inspiration for it. It’s a delicious way to enjoy a summertime favourite at any time of the year. This item is so popular with our four-year-old daughter that she has requested it for her next birthday! Cary, North Carolina resident Robin Andrews
Pineapple Pie with Coconut Cream
Pineapples and coconuts can be found in abundance across the South Pacific, which is why we accentuate their flavors in this creamy chilled pineapple pie topped with coconut cream. Divine! — Karen Naihe lives in Kamuela, Hawaii with her family.
Honey Pecan Cheesecake
Cheesecake is especially delicious on special occasions such as birthdays and holidays. It took first place in our annual church bake-off, which was held this year. The writer, Tish Frish, of Hampden, Maine
Creamy Tiramisu Cheesecake
It is an Italian treat made of ladyfinger sponge cake dipped in coffee that is known as ″tiramisu,″ which translates as ″pick-me-up.″ When you combine it with cream cheese, you get a sure picker-upper that redefines a classic. Indian Harbour Beach, Florida resident Mrs. Priscilla Gilbert shares her thoughts.
Pistachio Cardamom Cheesecake
Cardamom has a sweet and warming flavor that reminds you of clove, allspice, and pepper all rolled into one spice. It is used in baking and cooking. Make a paste out of it and mix it with pistachios before adding it to cheesecake for a dessert that evokes the unique flavors of India. Loomis, California resident Carolyn Harkonnen shares her thoughts.
Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
When I make this decadent mini cheesecake, I always receive positive feedback. There are three distinct layers of caramel, chocolate, and vanilla in this instant favorite. The writer, Erin Byrd, of Springfield, Missouri
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cheesecake
I prepare this cannoli cheesecake in the summer to serve as a tasty and refreshing treat for my guests. I appreciate the extra benefit of not having to turn on the oven when it’s hot outside. • Kristen Heigl, from Staten Island, New York
Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
Chocolate malts were a favorite of my mother-in- law’s, as were cheesecakes. Can you guess who gave me this recipe to use? I’m sure you can. When I make this recipe, I sometimes use pretzel crumbs instead of graham cracker crumbs. Despite their appearance, they make a delicious crust! Rewey, Wisconsin, resident Anita Moffett writes:
Roasted Banana & Pecan Cheesecake
We keep bananas on hand, but with just the two of us in the house, they ripen far quicker than we can consume them before they go bad. This makes them ideal for roasting and baking into a cheesecake with a nutty crust, as demonstrated here. Pennsylvanian Patricia Harmon from Baden expressed her gratitude for the opportunity.
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Those who enjoy the flavor of chocolate will find this to be the perfect cheesecake for them. Every mouthful of creamy goodness melts in your tongue. As a result of its appearance and ease of preparation, this dessert is one of my go-to recipes whenever I want to provide a tasty treat to my family, friends, or colleagues. “I’m from Cumberland, Maine,” Mary Jones says.
Coconut Cheesecake & Rhubarb Compote
I took my daughter’s love of cheesecake and combined it with my mother’s love of coconut and rhubarb to create this dessert. You may also try it with a smidgeon of chocolate sauce. — Wendy Rusch of Trego, Wisconsin, is a writer.
Salted Caramel Cappuccino Cheesecake
After years of living in Seattle, I’ve developed a serious addiction to coffee!As part of my temporary relocation across the nation, I baked this salted caramel coffee and espresso cheesecake to satisfy my craving for sweet and savory flavors.It gave me a lift on days when I was depressed about having to leave one of the world’s most great coffee places.• Julie Merriman, a Seattle, Washington-based freelance writer
Spiced Apple Cheesecake
The advantage of living in apple country is that you have the freedom to choose the apples and recipes that you wish to use all year long for your delight.Granny Smith apples are tangy and crisp, and they are grown in the United States.Combining them with spices such as cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg, they produce a delicious topping for a cheesecake from the Pacific Northwest region.—Grace Hughes, of Oroville, in the state of Washington
Luscious Almond Cheesecake
On the occasion of my wedding shower 11 years ago, a relative presented me with this recipe as well as a set of springform pans. It turns into a delectable cheesecake. The cake was such a hit with my son Tommy that he has already requested it for his birthday cake this year. Brenda Clifford of Overland Park, Kansas, contributed to this article.
Caramel Fudge Cheesecake
It’s difficult to say no to this decadent chocolate cheesecake, which has a fudgy crust, crunchy nuts, and a gooey coating of caramel on top. In order to develop this version, I merged many recipes to produce a dessert that appealed to both the chocolate and cheesecake enthusiasts in my family. The writer, Brenda Ruse, of Truro, Nova Scotia
Winning Cranberry Cheesecake
When you have a chocolate cheesecake with a fudgy crust, crunchy pecans, and a gooey layer of caramel on top, it’s hard to say no to it! In order to create this version, I combined several recipes to create a dessert that appealed to both chocolate and cheesecake enthusiasts in my household. The writer, Brenda Ruse, from Truro, Nova Scotia
Wedding Cake Information
To place an order online, please click here.To Schedule a Date: To reserve a date, a non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is needed.This deposit will be charged to the order total at the time of final payment.On the day of the event, the deposit will typically cover the costs of the delivery and cake set-up fees.Required Date for Payment: The remaining balance is due 10 (ten) days prior to the wedding day.
- Pillars, plates, fountains, staircases, and other architectural elements: A $50.00 payment will be requested in addition to your initial deposit, depending on the goods needed to construct your cake.
- Once the products are returned, the deposit on these items will be repaid.
- (Please return within 2 weeks after receiving this email.) Delivery Cost: A delivery fee is assessed based on the location where the cake is to be delivered.
- In the Greater Cincinnati region, the standard delivery and set-up price is $75.
In addition to covering the costs of delivery and setup, the deposit paid to hold the date can also be used to pay other expenses.There will be an additional charge for cake deliveries made outside of the standard delivery region.Price per serving: The current price per serving for conventional cake is $4.75, while the current price for cheesecake is $5.00.
Please provide us a map of the reception area so that we can avoid any delays.
Cheesecake & Traditional Cakes
|Number of Servings||1||8||12||14||16-20||25-30|
|Strawberry Marble Cherry Marble Blueberry Marble Raspberry Marble Pineapple Marble Peach Marble Apple Marble Lemon Marble Key Lime Marble Chocolate Marble Caramel Marble All Chocolate Chocolate Chip Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Mint Choclate Chip Peppermint (Seasonal) Amaretto Creamsicle||$5.00||$29.50||$34.50||$42.50||$54.00||$64.50|
|Above flavors iced||N/A||$32.50||$38.25||$46.50||$60.00||$72.00|
|Peanut Butter Cookies ‘n Cream Heath Butterfinger White Choclate Pumpkin (Seasonal)||$5.00||$31.00||$36.00||$45.00||$56.00||$66.50|
|Above flavors iced||N/A||$34.00||$39.00||$48.00||$62.00||$73.50|
|Turtle Swirl Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Cup Fruit Topped Cheesecakes||$5.00||$32.50||$40.00||$48.00||$62.00||$73.50|
|Sugar Free Cheesecakes||6″||8″|
|Sugar Free Flavors: Reese Cup Chocolate Chunk Strawberry Marble Blackberry Marble Raspberry Marble Apricot Marble||$36.00||$38.00|
|Sheet Cakes Sheet cakes are available in Traditional cake flavors of White, Yellow, Chocolate and Marble, Lemon, Strawberry and Red Velvet. Our Cheesecakes are also availabe in Sheet Cake sizing.|
|1/4 Sheet||$48.00 / $52.00 with icing|
|1/2 Sheet||$63.00 / $71.00 with icing|
|Full Sheet||$110.00 with icing|
|Traditional Round Cakes|
|6 inches||6 – 8||$26.50|
|Fillings: an Additional $4.00 per cake|
Cakes in a basket weave will cost an additional $10.00 for 6″ and 8″ sized cakes; cakes in a 9″, 10″, and 12″ size would cost an additional $14.00.Baby Booties are available for an additional $4.25.Prices are subject to change without notice; please contact us for the most up-to-date pricing information.The cakes will be picked up frozen, unless otherwise specified.Seasonal tastes are only accessible during the seasons in which they are intended.
7 Inch Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
100126-9-1-8 PRODUCT CODES: 100126-9-1-8
The iconic original cheesecake served at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants is now available in a 7-inch form.With a graham cracker shell, the Cheesecake Factory’s famed creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser.The package comprises eight portions of the 7-inch original cheesecake that have been pre-sliced.6 inch tiny, 6 inch and 9 inch varieties are all available in addition to the original cheesecake.
|Shelf Life Unit (months)||11|
|Net Weight KG per Unit||964g|
|Gross Weight KG per carton||6.69 kg|
|Ti (cartons per layer) x Hi (layers per pallet)||15 x 8|
|Carton Dimension in cm||39.05 x 18.58 x 22.23|
- Download Product Specification
The Cheesecake Factory’s famed original cheesecake is available in a 7-inch variant at its locations. With a graham cracker shell, the Cheesecake Factory’s famed creamy cheesecake is served. The 7-inch original cheesecake comes pre-sliced into 8 portions in the package. 6 inch petite, 6 inch and 9 inch sizes are also available for the original cheesecake.
|Shelf Life Unit (months)||11|
|Net Weight KG per Unit||964g|
|Gross Weight KG per carton||6.69 kg|
|Ti (cartons per layer) x Hi (layers per pallet)||15 x 8|
|Carton Dimension in cm||39.05 x 18.58 x 22.23|
Why Is Cheesecake Factory So Expensive? (Top 12 Reasons)
If you want to know why Cheesecake Factory is so expensive, look no further than the following article: Why Is Cheesecake Factory So Expensive?(The Top 12 Reasons for Doing So) Probably the first thing that comes to mind when you think of The Cheesecake Factory is a huge piece of cheesecake on a white plate, sprinkled with your favorite sauce or topping.At least, it’s the first image that comes to mind when you think about it.As soon as that vision fades, you’re left thinking about the $25 spaghetti you normally order and the $40 bill that your server lays on the table in front of you at the conclusion of your dinner.You might be thinking, ″Why is The Cheesecake Factory so expensive?″ after reading this.
- Is it because of the food?
- Is it a problem with the service?
- Is it under the control of the Mafia?
- This guide will provide you with all of the information you require.
Why Is The Cheesecake Factory So Expensive? (Top 12 Reasons)
There are a variety of factors that contribute to The Cheesecake Factory’s higher price tag than other chain restaurants. The Top 12 are listed below. Some of these may have escaped your attention in the past.
1. Ingredients Are Expensive
When comparing restaurant rates, it’s crucial to take the cost of the ingredients into consideration.While many restaurants attempt to keep pricing as low as possible by using the lowest ingredients they can find, The Cheesecake Factory takes the opposite strategy.They employ higher-quality ingredients (which results in better-tasting food), yet they charge greater prices for menu items in order to compensate for the higher expense.In principle, the more expensive components should also result in better-tasting cuisine, but that is entirely up to you to determine.
2. Restaurant Overhead Is High
The overhead of a restaurant is famously high.Labor costs account for around one-third of a restaurant’s income, while food costs account for another third, and the other third is primarily used for overhead expenses.The ordinary restaurant makes between 2 and 6 percent profit on a yearly basis, on average.In other words, The Cheesecake Factory is pricey because it must make a profit in order to continue operating.Even if they reduced menu pricing while maintaining or increasing expenditures elsewhere, they would still lose money.
3. Customers Enjoy The Ambience
If you ask one of the Cheesecake Factory’s customers why they came to the restaurant, they’ll most likely respond, ″for the cheesecake, of course.″ Many customers, on the other hand, appreciate the atmosphere created by the restaurant.A quiet, friendly restaurant with dim lighting and comfy seating is what you’ll find here.It has a more upscale atmosphere than other mid-range chain restaurants, and consumers are ready to spend a little extra to experience that upscale feel.Certainly not a fine dining place, but it is a notch above a chain restaurant such as Applebee’s or a fast food joint.
4. Demand Is High
This gets us to our second point: there is a high level of demand.What is it about The Cheesecake Factory that makes their dish so expensive?They do so because they can.If you’ve ever visited The Cheesecake Factory, you’ve probably noticed that there is a significant wait.On a Friday or Saturday night, it is not uncommon to have to wait for a table for an hour or more.
- People are eager to dine here, and the high costs do not appear to be deterring them.
- If consumers are prepared to pay more for your product or service, why would you price less?
- This is a straightforward question in the business world.
5. Pricing Is Competitive
Apart from the fact that consumers are prepared to pay greater costs, the menu items are typically priced competitively as well.Similarly priced dinners may be found at similar places, such as Outback Steakhouse, if you do a little research.While many clients believe this range to be prohibitively pricey, others are unconcerned.They anticipate to pay $20 for their dinner, and they aren’t bothered by the prospect of spending $40 on a filling entree and delectable dessert.
6. Food Is Prepped Onsite
For those of you who have worked in or know someone who has worked in a restaurant, you are probably aware that most chain restaurants do not prepare their food on site.Prepackaged, frozen, or refrigerated goods are more common, and they are prepared in the microwave, oven, or on the grill rather than from scratch.This is especially true for products that need a significant amount of preparation and ingredients, such as soups, sauces, and other similar items.It comes as a bit of a surprise, though, to learn that The Cheesecake Factory manufactures the majority of its goods from scratch right on the premises.They do have one notable exception, however: they sell cheesecake that is sent frozen.) Because it is manufactured in a facility and distributed throughout the United States, the flavor is uniform.) While the extra preparation improves the flavor (and freshness) of the meal, it also increases the cost of the dish by a significant amount in terms of labor and ingredients.
- It’s impossible to compare frozen, prepackaged foods with freshly prepared items that are cooked by hand.
- It’s the same of comparing a Lean Cuisine meal to a dish prepared by your grandma.
- They’re not the same, and you’ll be able to detect the difference when you bite into one.
7. Waiting Tables Is A Demanding Job
Because servers are primarily paid in tips, most clients do not take the income of a waiter into consideration when comparing menu pricing.Most restaurants pay their servers less than the federal minimum wage, and they are supposed to make the majority of their money by delivering exceptional service to their clients, which is not always possible.Even at The Cheesecake Factory, however, several former employees have stated that the job is more demanding than most others in the industry.Aside from the fact that the menu is quite extensive—virtually it’s a book—the company’s regulations are also rather stringent.Every aspect of the job, from welcoming guests to cleaning dishes, must be done with precision and cleanliness, and servers must adhere to strict requirements in practically every situation.
- What is the reason for this impact on prices?
- Because the majority of clients leave a tip that is a proportion of their total bill.
- As a result, the majority of waiters earn an income that is solely dependent on the menu pricing.
- Let’s look at few examples: A typical customer at Chili’s will likely pay between $15 and $20 for their whole bill if the server is working there as well (if you exclude alcohol).
Depending on the normal tip percentage (15 to 20%), a server might expect to earn between $2.25 and $4.00 every customer.If that same waiter works at The Cheesecake Factory, the average client will most likely pay between $30 and $40 for their overall bill there, according to estimates (including dessert but excluding alcohol).The average gratuity per customer is between $4.50 and $8.00 every visit.
If the job is significantly more demanding than other serving roles, the corporation must ensure that its employees are fairly rewarded, and a higher menu price accomplishes this goal effectively.
8. Higher Prices Create Perceived Value
There is, of course, another motive for firms to charge higher prices for their products.High costs, according to many industry experts, increase ″perceived value″ for their consumer base.What exactly does this mean?Simply said, it means that if you price more for your goods, people will instinctively believe that it is worth more money.WOULD THE CAKE FACTORY’S CUSTOMER BASE CHANGE IF THEY CHARGED $10-$15 per meal (like Chili’s or Applebee’s did), would they see a decrease in their number of customers?
- Some individuals believe this, and it is possible that this is part of their approach.
- You are also telling them that your business is of superior quality when you portray yourself as a more costly chain restaurant, and they believe you.
9. It’s Corporate Policy
If you believe that increasing pricing at The Cheesecake Factory are a result of business leaders’ desire to make more money, you are most likely correct.Who can blame them, after all?Despite the fact that we have not received a comment from the CEO, every ex employee paints a similar image.The Cheesecake Factory aspires to offer a nice dining experience that is yet affordable for the majority of middle-class people.If you look attentively, you will see that all of the indicators are present.
- The furnishings are comfy, and there is a lot of atmosphere in the room.
- You can expect your food to be presented with a touch of additional formality, and all of the linens will be immaculate.
- Your dish is beautifully decorated with garnishes and flourishes, and the bread basket is particularly attractive.
- Despite the fact that the majority of customers do not consider it a high-class restaurant, the owners are clearly going in that direction and wish to distinguish themselves from lesser franchises.
It is these same ideals that are reflected in the higher menu prices.
10. It’s A “Special Occasion” Restaurant
While you might choose The Cheesecake Factory on a random Friday because you’re in the mood for some delectable Key Lime Cheesecake, that’s not the primary reason most people visit.The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant that is reserved for ″special occasions.″ The likelihood of you eating cheesecake on your birthday night is fairly high if your parents are taking you ″somewhere nice″ for dinner on your special day.Also popular for graduation parties, anniversary dinners, engagements, and even after-prom celebrations, the venue can accommodate up to 200 guests.Events like these are special enough to merit dressing up a little and splurging, but not extraordinary enough to deserve Wagyu meat and champagne.In other words, you want to feel a bit posh without having to shell out a ludicrous amount of money, and The Cheesecake Factory is the perfect place to do so.
11. It’s A Publicly Traded Company
The Cheesecake Factory went public in 1992, marking the company’s first year on the market.They raised capital through the sale of shares, and every publicly listed firm is obligated to provide financial statements to its shareholders (and the general public).The Cheesecake Factory’s financial statements can be found on their website, which is a true testament to their transparency.What impact does this have on their pricing?It is, to put it mildly, difficult.When a corporation is privately held, it is owned by a single individual or a small group of individuals.
- The firm’s executives are only responsible to the owners, regardless of whether the company makes money, breaks even, or loses money over the year.
- When a firm goes public, though, the risks are far higher—literally speaking.
- In order to determine whether they are earning money or losing money on their investment, investors want to know how much money they are making.
- They want to know as much as they can about the company’s finances, and they expect to see a high rate of return on their initial investment.
- If the corporation does not make money, the investors do not make money as well.
- They will sell their stock, resulting in a decrease in the value of the corporation.
What is the most straightforward method of avoiding this?Making as much money as possible is the goal.What method will you use to do this?By increasing the price of goods and services (amongst other things).
If The Cheesecake Factory were to cut their prices, they would very certainly face backlash from its investors.It’s for this reason that you should definitely anticipate price hikes every year.
12. Inflation Keeps Going Up
Price increases in restaurants, as with most other goods and services, are connected to inflation.Prices will continue to rise as long as the value of money continues to decline.It’s a basic matter of economics.While the majority of people believe that the average rate of inflation is 3 percent, the reality is that it is constantly increasing.According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the rate of inflation in 2021 will be more than 4 percent.In order to stay up with inflation, The Cheesecake Factory must raise its pricing by 4 percent (or more) every year on an annual basis.
- This impacts all businesses, not just The Cheesecake Factory, and it is a widespread problem.
- If you pay attention, you will see that costs are increasing in every business.
- Groceries, petrol, cosmetics, fast food—every firm must raise prices in order to maintain a consistent profit margin in today’s competitive environment.
How To Save Money At The Cheesecake Factory
Those looking to save money on their next visit to The Cheesecake Factory will be pleased to know that today is their lucky day. Because it is incompatible with the restaurant’s design and branding, it is not well-known for offering special discounts or offering coupons. With a few of these suggestions, you can enjoy a delicious meal while keeping your expenses to a minimum.
1. Skip The Salad And Appetizer
Nothing increases the size of a bill more quickly than a salad or an appetizer.Skipping these small extras is difficult, especially if you’re hungry, but it’s one of the most straightforward methods to make your bill as low as possible.In comparison to an ordinary dinner, the little plates are insignificant, and the price tag is too expensive.Choosing the Factory Nachos is a good option if you just cannot wait for your dinner.They can provide enough food for a small group of people at a reasonable price.
2. Split An Entree
Going with a group of friends?Inquire if anybody would be interested in splitting an entrée.When it comes to portions, most of the entrees at The Cheesecake Factory are substantial and can easily be shared between two people (as long as you’re not overstuffed).It’s like having your dinner for half the price, which is especially advantageous if you don’t want to take leftovers home with you!Bonus: If you’re on a diet, this is a wonderful alternative for you as well.If you have a large portion of an entree on your plate, you are more likely to finish it all.
- When you split an entree, however, the kitchen will usually divide the meal across two plates as a matter of course.
- Because you are only serving half of the food on your plate, you consume less food.
- It’s a straightforward piece of science.
3. Take Advantage Of Happy Hour
If you really want to save money, go to The Cheesecake Factory at Happy Hour on weekdays and weekends.You’ll have to come straight from work if you want to take advantage of this, since it’s generally only available from 4 p.m.to 6 p.m.on weekdays.However, it’s well worth the effort.During Happy Hour, the majority of beverages cost $6.95.
- (or less).
- Even better, The Cheesecake Factory’s Happy Hour menu includes appetizers, which is a rare find these days.
- While we typically advise against ordering appetizers, you may get away with ordering two or three at Happy Hour for the same price as a regular meal.
- Consider purchasing a few of appetizers and dividing them with your companions to get the most value for your money possible.
4. Come On National Cheesecake Day
In every visit to The Cheesecake Factory, dessert is one of the most costly elements of the experience.Even if it isn’t prepared on-site, we don’t recommend skipping it because it is also the most delicious part of the meal.If you want to save money on cheesecake, you should come on National Cheesecake Day, which is celebrated on March 1.Every year, in July, this event is celebrated, and the restaurant will usually provide a special promotion or a new cheesecake flavor to mark the occasion.Past promotions have included everything from a 50 percent discount on cheesecake to a charitable gift with every purchase.Keep an eye on The Cheesecake Factory’s news feed to see what they have planned for the upcoming season.
5. Order Water
Of course, ordering water at any restaurant is another method to save money on every meal.When it comes to restaurants, alcohol has some of the biggest markups of any item on the menu, and it is especially pricey.Soda is also quite pricey for the amount of liquid you receive.Water, on the other hand, is frequently free, and it is far more hydrating than either alcohol or soda.By buying a little amount of H2O, you may save anywhere from $3 to $15 (or more).Then you may treat yourself to some dessert.
Restaurants Like The Cheesecake Factory
If you decide that you would rather not to visit The Cheesecake Factory, here are a few alternatives that are similar. Although the costs are not always lower, the cuisine and whole experience are on par with the competition.
1. Outback Steakhouse
It’s possible that you disagree, but Outback Steakhouse is quite similar to The Cheesecake Factory.The ambiance isn’t quite as pleasant, and the cuisine isn’t quite as remarkable, but the two establishments have certain elements in common.Almost all of Outback’s cuisine is prepared fresh, and the meals are rather big.They also feature a large selection of delicious beverages and pastries.Booths are spacious and comfortable, and the restaurant strives to provide a more pleasant overall experience than other franchise restaurants.
2. Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Carrabba’s is another alternative, especially if you want pasta, and it is owned by the same parent corporation as Outback Steakhouse.While many people consider this restaurant to be an improvement over Olive Garden, many others believe it to be a far cry from a real Italian restaurant.Food is roughly $20 per dish, and they also have drinks and sweets available on the menu.In addition, the atmosphere is pleasant.
3. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
If you’re in the mood for Asian cuisine, P.F. Chang’s may be the best option. Their dishes are in the same pricing range as those at The Cheesecake Factory, and the atmosphere is pleasant as well. A notch above your average Chinese takeout joint.
Chuy’s is a Tex-Mex restaurant that serves delectable cocktails as well as a range of dishes. It’s a touch less expensive than The Cheesecake Factory, but it’s also significantly noisier. It is, on the other hand, more of an experience than your average Mexican restaurant. You should try the Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dip if you go.
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Copycat
This recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory is very delicious!Impress your visitors on special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, and dinner gatherings!Get the same delicious taste of the original Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake for a fraction of the price!Make the entire cake, which costs around $20.47 and serves 16 people.That works out to only $1.28 per serving.I’ve included two additional fantastic cheesecake cakes in this post for you to enjoy all year round: my EPIC Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake and Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake recipes.
- The Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is another delicious copycat recipe that I’m sharing with you today.
- The Cheesecake Factory is renowned for its rich desserts and cheesecakes that are really delicious.
- Despite the fact that this Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is one of my favorite things to get there, it’s only available for purchase once a year.
- Cheesecake Cakes from the Cheesecake Factory are delicious, and my Carrot Cake cheesecake cake is a close replica of the original.
- I presented this cake at a dinner party, and it was a huge hit with everyone.
- It was a true show-stopper!
Putting in the time and effort is definitely worthwhile!In addition to being tasty, the cheesecake layer between layers of red velvet cake and topped with cream cheese frosting is also aesthetically pleasing.
Ingredients and Cost
- The following ingredients are included in the price of the recipe: 32 ounces cream cheese – $7.48
- 23 cup granulated white sugar – $0.16
- 4 large eggs – $0.40
- 13 cup sour cream – $0.48
- 1 3 cup heavy whipping cream – $0.39
- 1 Tbsp & 3 teaspoons vanilla extract – $4.07
- 2 12 cups all-purpose flour – $0.48
- 12 cups granulated white sugar – $0.35
NOTE: The pricing for the recipes were estimated by looking at the websites of grocery stores. Based on the items you currently have on hand, you may estimate the cost of the dish in your head.
- Prepare the cakes and allow them to cool. Trim them so that they’re level on the surface
- Place a cake layer on a cake stand and top with your cheesecake layer (you may need to cut the cheesecake layer if it is too thick).
- Place the other cake layer on top of the cheesecake
- then repeat the process.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes after covering with a thin layer of frosting.
- Another layer of frosting should be applied on top.
- Prepare shavings of white chocolate
- White chocolate shavings can be used to decorate the cake. 1 hour before serving, place the cake in the refrigerator.
- Slice it up and savor it
PREPARE TO SERVE: This cake may be kept at room temperature for approximately two hours before it has to be refrigerated.STORAGE: Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.FROZEN: Wrap the cake in two pieces of plastic wrap and aluminum foil and place it in the freezer.Freeze for up to a month at a time.Allow the cake to thaw for 4-5 hours at room temperature.
I’m wondering how much a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory costs.A slice of this cake from the Cheesecake Factory will cost you anything from $6.95 to $9.95 depending on the size.You can prepare it on your own with a little bit of effort and get the entire cake for that amount!Where do you find the distinction between a red velvet cake and an ordinary cake?In order to make red velvet cake, you’ll need to combine basic cake components such as flour, eggs, and vanilla extract.In addition, cocoa powder, vinegar, and buttermilk are required ingredients.
- The inclusion of the additional ingredients gives the batter a dark crimson hue, which is typically accentuated by the addition of red food coloring.
- A standard cake has components that are comparable to this one, but does not often contain buttermilk or vinegar.
- The Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake, Cannoli Cream, Cannoli Cupcakes, Chocolate Chip Cake, Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake, Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake, Copycat Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake, Lemon Lush, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Strawberry Shortcake Roll up Cake, Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Pink Macarons, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
- 13 cups granulated white sugar, a pinch of salt, 16 ounces room temperature cream cheese, 13 cups sour cream, 13 cups heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
RED VELVET CAKE:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process), 1 12 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 large eggs at room temperature, 12 cups vegetable oil, 1 cup buttermilk, 14 cup red food coloring in two 1-ounce bottles, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 2 12 cups powdered sugar, lightly sifted to eliminate any lumps
- 12 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- white chocolatefor garnish, *see recipe notes*
PREP OVEN AND PAN:
- Reposition the oven racks so that they are in the middle and bottom positions. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. and place a large roasting pan on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Set a pot of water on the burner to come to a boil.
- Cooking spray a 9-inch springform pan and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper before starting the recipe. Afterwards, wrap the bottom of the springform pan in two pieces of aluminum foil that completely cover the bottom and extend up both sides of the pan. Using aluminum foil will prevent water from leaking into the pan while it is in the water bath.
MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing basin using a handheld mixer, and mix until smooth. To make the cream cheese smooth and creamy, use an electric mixer.
- Toss in the sugar and salt, and mix for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the basin occasionally.
- Add the eggs and stir until everything is well-combined.
- After that, combine the sour cream, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
- Continue to mix until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Pour the batter into the springform pan that has been prepared. In addition, spread the batter into an equal layer.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the springform pan in the roasting pan already in the oven. Pour the boiling water from the kettle into the roasting pan, making sure that 1 inch of water surrounds the edges of the springform pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheesecake feels firm to the touch and is not jiggly.
- Removing the cheesecake from the roasting pan and allowing it to cool on a wire rack for 1-2 hours is recommended.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled completely, place it in the freezer (while still in the springform pan) and freeze until completely frozen, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
MAKE THE RED VELVET CAKE LAYERS:
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit with the oven rack in the middle position.
- Prepare two 9-inch round metal baking pans by greasing and flouring them (or spraying them with nonstick baking spray and flouring them).
- The dry ingredients, which include the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, should be combined in a large mixing basin.
- Add the eggs, oil, buttermilk, food coloring, vanilla, and vinegar to the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Make use of a handheld mixer to combine everything together for around 1 minute on the lowest speed.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat for 2 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Divide the batter evenly between the pans that have been prepared. Using your fingers, smooth the batter into a uniform layer in each pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few wet crumbs.
- Place both pans on the middle rack.
- To finish cooling the cakes, flip them onto a wire rack for a total of 10 minutes after which you may run a knife around their edges and allow them cool fully.
MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
In a large mixing bowl, using a handheld mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla extract until creamy and smooth.
ASSEMBLE THE CAKE:
- On your cake plate or dish, place one layer of red velvet cake
- Take the cheesecake out of the freezer and set it aside. Remove the edges of the springform pan from the pan.
- The cheesecake may be removed from the bottom pan by inserting a knife underneath the parchment paper. Remove the parchment paper off the bottom of the cheesecake and set it aside.
- Take a look at how the cheesecake layer compares to the red velvet cake layers in terms of size. To make the cheesecake layer the same size as the red velvet layers, shave portion of its outside to get it closer to their respective sizes.
- Invert the cheesecake layer over the red velvet cake layer that is already on the cake plate
- top with the second red velvet cake layer
- and refrigerate overnight.
FROST THE CAKE:
- Apply a thin crumb coat of frosting around the perimeter of the cake with a long, thin icing spatula.
- Refrigerate the cake for 30 minutes before serving to allow the crumb coat to set properly.
- The cake should be frost by placing a huge dollop of frosting on top of it. Spread the frosting over the top of the cake with the same long, thin icing spatula that you used to make the cake. To make it look the most equal as possible, let the excess drip down the edges.
- Frost the sides of the cake with a light layer of frosting.
- Chop up some chocolate chips or shave some white chocolate on top of the cake for decoration.
- Cover and refrigerate the cake until it is time to serve it.
1 slice | 730 calories | 65 grams of carbohydrates | 8 grams of protein | 50 grams of fat | 34 grams of saturated fat | 135 milligrams of cholesterol | 471 milligrams of sodium | 161 milligrams of potassium | 1 gram of fiber | 48 grams of sugar | 1134 international units of vitamin A | 94 milligrams of calcium | 1 milligram of iron
Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour 2020
It is possible that when you think of the Cheesecake Factory, you envision something sophisticated and pricey.Though visiting a restaurant chain might be an expensive endeavor, you do not have to empty your bank account to have a high-quality meal at one of their establishments.In celebration of National Cheesecake Day or an early-evening happy hour, the Cheesecake Factory offers weekly promotions on drinks, entrees, and appetizers, as well as a lunch menu with mid-day specials.The Cheesecake Factory is located at 6601 S.Broadway in New York City.So, when exactly is Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour, and what exactly is on the Happy Hour menu?
- Let’s take a look at all of the weekly specials that you may discover at your favorite restaurant right now.
- Nutritional Information from the Cheesecake Factory
Does Cheesecake Factory have specials?
- Happy hour specials are so popular at the Cheesecake Factory that the restaurant has a whole menu dedicated to them in the early evening hours. Each weekday from Monday through Friday, the Cheesecake Factory provides specials on some of their most popular drinks and snacks to get you in the mood before you delve into one of their scrumptious cheesecake creations. Weekday happy hours at the Cheesecake Factory occur from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the bar and are open to all guests of the restaurant. Take advantage of good service and even better liquor at a reduced price. The following cocktails are available for $6.50 each: Mojito, Long Island Iced Tea, J.W.’s Pink Lemonade, Cosmopolitan, Well Drinks (only certain kinds), Draft Beer (only certain kinds), Wine (only certain kinds)
- and a variety of other beverages.
- In the mood for a fast bite to eat? Look no further. The following items are available for $6.50 at Cheesecake Factory restaurants: Roadside Sliders
- Pork Belly Sliders
- Tex Mex Eggrolls
- Avocado Eggrolls
- Buffalo Blasts
- Chicken Potstickers
- Factory Nachos
- Hot Spinach and Cheese Dip
- Fried Macaroni and Cheese
- Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes
- Southern Fried Chicken Sliders
- Guacamole and Chips
- Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip
- ″Happy Hour″ Burger
- and ″Happy
Check out the menu for additional information on Cheesecake Happy Hour, including nutritional information and ingredient lists.
Cheesecake Factory Margarita Prices
Prices and availability of Margaritas at Cheesecake Factory may vary depending on the location. The Original Margarita ($10), the Ultimate Margarita ($12.95), and the Passion Fruit Margarita ($11.50) are the most popular margaritas served at the restaurant.
How much are Cheesecake Factory Lunch Specials?
More deals have been added to the Cheesecake Factory Lunch Menu to provide customers with even more opportunities to save money.Lunch specials are smaller quantities of some of the most popular evening menu dishes that are served during the lunch hour.These meals are available at participating locations from Sunday through Saturday from 11 a.m.to 5 p.m., with hours ranging from open to 5 p.m.Lunch specials include the following: Renee’s Favorite Recipe Sandwich, cup of soup, and a small salad ($12.50) Salads Cobb, Chinese Chicken, Santa Fe, Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad, Sheila’s Chicken & Avocado Salad, Chicken, Mango, & Avocado Salad ($11.50) Cobb, Chinese Chicken, Santa Fe, Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad Specials on Chicken Crusted Chicken Romano, Chicken Piccata, or Orange Chicken ($12.95) are some of the options available.Soups and salads are included.
- A cup of soup and a small salad are $8.95.
- Pizzas on flatbreads and salads Pizza on a flatbread with a little salad (Price TBD) Pasta Fettuccini Alfredo, Four Cheese, Pasta Carbonara, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Pasta da Vinci, Louisiana Chicken or Spicy Chicken Chipotle, Pasta Campagna, or Evelyn’s Favorite are all available for purchase for $13.95 per person.
- Favorites Famous Factory Meatloaf, Shepherd’s Pie, or Fish & Chips are all available for $13.95 each.
- Salmon Filets with Herb Crusted Skin, Miso Salmon, and Fresh Grilled Salmon ($14.95) are all options.
- The menu items listed above are subject to change, and pricing may vary depending on where you are.
Can I make a reservation at Cheesecake Factory?
It is not necessary to make a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory, regardless of what time you wish to eat or how many people are in your group.It is suggested that you arrive with plenty of time to spare because the franchise is notorious for drawing enormous crowds, especially during peak hours.Check out the most recent Cheesecake Factory menu to find out more about the restaurant’s cuisine and pricing.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Is Back At Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory’s menu is a decision-worst maker’s nightmare, and trying to pick something from it is even worse.There’s just so much to look at, and there’s so much variety in the cuisine available.Although the cheesecake menu itself is more condensed, it is still cheesecake, and every flavor sounds decadent and perfect in its own right.We now have an easier time picking just one slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake from the selection of desserts available at The Cheesecake Factory, which was just reintroduced after an extended absence.It’s October, which means it’s only natural to indulge in all things pumpkin-flavored.Since 1980, The Cheesecake Factory has presented a seasonal cheesecake as part of their menu.
- Despite the fact that it is an annual tradition at the restaurant, the recipe is tweaked each year due to the fact that the pumpkin harvest varies from year to year, according to a Cheesecake Factory spokeswoman.
- Chris Radovan, the executive pastry chef, modifies the spice and sugar levels in the Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe according to the season’s harvest in order to reproduce the ″harmonious″ balance of tastes that was first produced.
- If you want to enjoy the Pumpkin Cheesecake outside of your local Cheesecake Factory, you may get it from Harry & David, who can mail it practically anywhere in the United States.
- On the website, you may choose between a 7-inch and a 10-inch cake in diameter.
- The cheesecake is 7 inches in diameter and serves eight people for $59.99.
- The 10-inch, which weighs more over five pounds and includes 12 slices, costs $79.99 and is available in two sizes.
Isn’t it nice to have Thanksgiving dessert made simple?Harry and David are two of the most famous people in the world.The Cheesecake Factory® is a restaurant chain that specializes in cheesecake.In accordance with Harry & David’s descriptions, the Pumpkin Cheesecake is a combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake (since why limit yourself to just one?).
with a graham cracker shell and a pumpkin filling that has been spiced The cheesecake, which is topped with whipped cream rosettes, is available for purchase from the middle of October until the end of the year holiday period.Eat Like It’s