This delicious strain was created from the crossing of Thin Mints GSC and Grape Pie. With its heavy indica content, Lava Cake is the perfect treat at the end of your day, helping relaxing the mind and body into a deep state of bliss.
What is true lava cake?
True Lava Cake is actually known as Lava Cake #11. It’s made from a cross between the scrumptious Grape Pie strain crossed with the ever-coveted Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies strain. After 11 different phenotypes were discovered, Lava Cake #11 became “Lava Cake”.
How much THC is in a lava cake?
Lava Cake Strain Statistics Strain Genetics Thin Mint Cookies x Grape Pie Strain Dominant Indica-dominant THC Content 15-18% CBD Content 1% Flowering Time 9 weeks Indoors / Early October if grown 4 more rows
Is lava cake the most popular Indica strain in the country?
After many attempts to perfect the strain, Lava Cake has become one of the most highly sought after indica-dominant strains in the country, despite its ultra-rare status.
What does lava cake strain seeds feel like?
Many users of this strain have reported experiencing a thoughtful reflection and a high state of consciousness after taking Lava Cake strain seeds. Regardless of the increase in the mindful activities, their bodies would sometimes experience a couch-locked feeling as the sedation is gradually soothing in your body.
Is Lava Cake strain top shelf?
*Owner Recommendation* Lava Cake is a powerful indica-hybrid marijuana strain crossed between Thin Mint GSC and Grape Pie.
Is Lava Cake a hybrid?
The cake-soufflé hybrid with a gooey center is delicious and pleases more than one of our senses, but it’s also garnered some disdain among chefs, who feel that offering lava cake for dessert is a cheap attempt at menu flair.
Is Lava Cake an indica?
All about the Lava Cake strain
Lava Cake is an Indica-dominant hybrid that truly embodies the ethos of “dessert strain” with its sugary-sweet flavor profile and relaxing high.
What does lava cake strain taste like?
Lava Cake seed is filled with a chocolaty and sweet taste with a little bit of minty fruity exhale in every toke. This cannabis strain is perfect for helping unwind to end your day.
How much THC is in a lava cake?
Lava Cake Strain Statistics Strain Genetics Thin Mint Cookies x Grape Pie Strain Dominant Indica-dominant THC Content 15-18% CBD Content 1% Flowering Time 9 weeks Indoors / Early October if grown 4 more rows
What is the sweetest cannabis strain?
Lava Cake strains are a more refined “cakey” flavor and aroma and even more earning it a coveted spot on one of the sweetest cannabis strains. Many users of this strain have reported experiencing a thoughtful reflection and a high state of consciousness after taking Lava Cake strain seeds.
How long does it take to grow lava cake weed?
Lava Cake strain grow time usually takes 9 weeks to reach the harvest period when you are growing indoors. Look for high yields upon harvesting, around 10-16 ounces for every square meter. Lava Cake weed strains growers who are near the Northern hemisphere must expect to be ready to harvest in early October.
How Good Is The Lava Cake Strain? An In Depth Strain Review
- One of the most recent strains to emerge from the Girl Scout Cookies family, Lava Cake is an extremely uncommon indica-dominant hybrid that is extremely difficult to get by.
- This potent strain induces a profound sensation of peace and relaxation that comforts the body without causing the mind to get couch-locked.
- The Lava Cake strain, so named because of its intensely chocolaty flavor, can help you keep cool while also allowing you to easily go off to sleep.
- The following information on Lava Cake, one of the newest strains on our radar, will provide you with a thorough understanding of the strain’s genealogy, phenotypic characteristics (including smell and taste), effects, medicinal applications, and cultivation best practices.
- True Lava Cake is referred as as Lava Cake11 in the industry.
- In order to create this strain, a cross between the delicious Grape Pie strain and the highly sought-after Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies strain was performed.
The name ″Lava Cake″ came from after 11 distinct phenotypes of Lava Cake11 were found.Despite the fact that it is extremely rare, Lava Cake has become one of the most highly sought after indica-dominant strains in the country as a result of several attempts to develop the variety.Due to its incredibly unusual mix of bodily relief, cognitively stimulating, and mood-boosting effects, as well as its remarkable one-of-a-kind chocolate-like flavor, it quickly gained widespread recognition.Finally, with an 18-22 percent THC concentration, this strain is a wonderful choice for both medical patients and recreational users of all skill levels.
- Cultivating the original Lava Cake variety is almost rare of these days.
- This well guarded formula is only available as a clone from the original breeders, and it is not accessible anywhere else.
- However, there are numerous more strains with the same name that have a distinct genetic composition that are also accessible.
- It is essential that you locate the Grape Pie x Thin Mint GSC variant if you want to develop authentic Lava Cake.
- A much like its GSC father, Lava Cake develops into a medium-sized bushy plant with broad water leaves on a medium-sized bushy plant.
- She is generally in good health, but she does require early training through the use of trellis netting in order to keep her development under control.
You’ll want to keep an eye on the blooms and humidity levels attentively, just like you would with many other strains with thick colas, to avoid powdery mildew.
- As with other indica plants, lava cake plants develop in the traditional indica manner, resulting in bushy plants with thick dark green foliage and wide water leaves.
- As the blooms develop, the rate of foliar growth slows down accordingly.
- The colas produced by Lava Cake plants are large and meaty, resulting in high yields.
- It is possible to break down each cola into smaller, densely-packed popcorn nugs that range in color from dark to sage green in hue.
- Each blossom is covered in a thick covering of bright orange pistils and a sprinkling of icy trichomes, which gives the flowers a glistening appearance.
Lava Cake Scent, Flavor, and Effects
- Lava Cake provides a variety of fragrances and flavors that are as unusual as the name would suggest.
- While the blossoms are still on the plant, they have the ability to fill a space with a bright herbaceousness that is accompanied by notes of wood and pine, which is stimulating to the senses.
- As the flowers dry, the perfume transforms into something quite distinct, with more pine and apple notes assuming the lead role in the composition.
- When they pass through a grinder or are diced up, the complete fragrance profile of the plants may be perceived.
- Burning the candle leaves behind a very creamy nuttiness (akin to vanilla) that is accented with citrus and pine notes.
- As the candle burns, the flavor becomes more herbaceous.
The Lava Cake strain, on the other hand, was given its moniker because of its one-of-a-kind tastes.Intensely sweet and sugary overtones combine with a peppermint-chocolate flavor for a one-two punch of flavor that will knock you off.Inhaling brings the sweet, sugary dough-like notes forward, coupled with a hint of lemon and a herbal funk.Exhaling brings the same notes forward.As that rests in the mouth for a few moments, the smoke itself gets more creamy and nutty, intensifying the sweetness of the vanilla taste and making it more powerful.
With each inhale, the flavor grows increasingly chocolate-forward, while the smoke becomes increasingly spicy.In addition to a distinct chocolate flavor, the exhale also has subtle mint and herbaceous undertones that will leave you feeling pleasantly surprised.It is at the last exhale that you will begin to feel the effects of the Lava Cake strain take hold of your body.Indica dominant hybrid Lava Cake provides a very soothing and calming high that allows for a more laid-back attitude due to the high concentration of THC in the plant.A mild leap in your mental state will occur at the start of the high, leading to a sense of pleasant happiness, which will help you to channel your creative energy.However, after a while, this sensation fades and becomes absorbed into your body, allowing you to sink into a completely relaxed, contemplative, and at-ease state of body and mind.
- Many users believe that Lava Cake is one of the greatest strains available for tranquil contemplation, stress reduction, and relaxation at the end of a hard day, and they are correct.
Medical Uses of Lava Cake
- Lava Cake is unusual in that it combines the best of both worlds in terms of effects, making it a rare find.
- This medicine’s combination of relaxing physical effects and calming mental benefits, together with its mid-range THC levels of 18-22 percent, make it an excellent afternoon or evening medication for controlling even the most difficult situations.
- It is possible to utilize lava cake to treat chronic pain, loss of appetite, nausea, migraines, and headaches in an effective manner.
- However, because of its calming mental benefits, it is an excellent choice for de-stressing and letting go of the things that are bothering you.
- Many users have said that it has helped them with anxiety, depression, and sleeplessness, as well as with more typical problems like as social anxiety and difficulties concentrating on tasks.
Lava Cake Strain Review
- The Lava Cake strain receives high marks in all of the categories tested.
- It has a high concentration of THC, a distinct chocolaty flavor, and a perfect balance of stimulating mental effects and physically soothing physical benefits.
- This indica-dominant hybrid is swiftly becoming a favorite among medicinal patients and recreational users alike, and for good reason.
- Overall, if we had to give it a star rating, we’d give it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.
- The fact that it is sensitive to powdery mildew throughout the flowering cycle does not detract from its medicinal value, attractive appearance, mouth-watering tastes, brilliant scent, and range of consistent effects.
- So, the next time you see it at your local smoke shop or through any of the other complying gifting firms in DC, be sure to give it a go.
There’s a strong possibility that Lava Cake will quickly become one of your favorite desserts of all time.In addition, if you’re looking to get your hands on some high-quality Lava Cake Strain seeds, this is an excellent place to start your search.
Lava Cake Strain Information
- Lava Cake Strains is one of the most delectable cannabis strains available, thanks to the cake genetics it possesses.
- All cake cannabis strains are exceptional due to the fact that they have the most delectable flavor.
- Lava Cake strains have a more refined ″cakey″ flavor and scent, which has earned it a coveted position on a list of the sweetest cannabis varieties.
- Many users of this strain have stated that after consuming Lava Cake strain seeds, they were able to engage in profound thinking and achieve a high level of consciousness.
- However, despite the increase in conscious activities, their bodies would occasionally experience a couch-locked feeling as the drowsiness in their bodies began to gradually subside.
- Despite the fact that it is possible to fall asleep when smoking the Lava Cake marijuana strain, this is not the norm.
Some individuals reported feeling a total sense of serenity in both their minds and bodies.In this post, we will look at the Lava Cake cannabis strain and learn more about the notorious and tasty Lava Cake cannabis strains that are popular today.
Lava Cake Strain Statistics
What is Lava Cake Strain?
- Thick Mint Cookies and Grape Pie strains were crossed to create the Lava Cake Weed strain known as Lava Cake 11.
- Lava Cake Weed strains are exceedingly unusual Indica-dominant strains that are only found in very small quantities.
- In every toke, the Lava Cake seed is bursting with a chocolate and sweet flavor that is accented by a hint of minty fruity exhale.
- This cannabis strain is excellent for relaxing and unwinding at the end of the day.
- The THC content of the Lava Cake strain is often relatively high, ranging between 15 and 18 percent.
- Because of its well-balanced characteristics, lava cake cannabis strains are a delightful choice for medicinal reasons.
Its THC content is combined with the soothing effects that are beneficial in the treatment of stress, anxiety, and chronic pain.The combination of an energizing and creative brain high and a muscle-relaxing body buzz can assist to ease tension, anxieties, and discomfort, to name a few symptoms.
Growing Information on Lava Cake Strain
- Because of the Indica genetics that have resulted in this plant, it is bushier and more tolerant to high levels of light.
- Marijuana plants are often estimated to grow to be 5 to 7 feet tall, with the height varying depending on the amount of light they receive.
- LST, also known as low-stress training, has been shown to improve the performance of Lava Cake seedlings.
- To begin with, Lava Cake marijuana strains are bushy plants, which makes it simple to take use of their inherent traits in order to produce a greater harvest.
- Alternatives such as trellising or a screen of green growth can assist to enhance the bud site for optimal light exposure, which in turn can help to boost the harvest to the maximum amount the plant is capable of producing.
- Lollipopping Lava Cake weeds is another method of increasing the yield of your produce.
By clipping superfluous leaves away from the bottom portion of the branches, it is possible to retain the flow of air at a consistent level around the plants, which is beneficial.The plants will be less likely to become infested with diseases and pests as a result of this.Lollipopping your plant might help to prevent diseases and pests from destroying your buds during the growing season.
In order to reach the harvest season when growing indoors, the Lava Cake strain requires a minimum of nine weeks to mature. When harvesting, look for high yields of 10-16 ounces per square meter, or 10-16 ounces per square foot.
Growers of Lava Cake weed strains that are located in or around the Northern hemisphere should anticipate being ready to harvest in early October. It is possible for this strain to survive in an environment that is consistently warmer throughout their life cycle. At the time of harvesting, you should expect 14 to 18 ounces of produce from per plant.
Medical Benefits of Lava Cake Strain
- The Lava Cake marijuana strain is supposed to provide relief to those who are suffering from despair or anxiety.
- Because of its elevating impact on the mind, it can aid in the removal of unpleasant feelings and the maintenance of a positive mood for a period of time.
- Because of the high THC content of the Lava Cake strain, it is also excellent for relieving or combating chronic pain of any kind.
- It has been reported that those who have used this strain as medicine have had backaches and migraines.
- The munchies effect produced by this cannabis strain is particularly beneficial for people who have a poor appetite due to medical conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome.
- It has been claimed that those who have used this strain have reported decreased nausea and an increased appetite for meals.
Individuals who undergo chemotherapy sometimes experience a loss of appetite as a side effect of the treatment; however, recent research suggests that marijuana with a high THC content might assist enhance the appetite of such patients while also reducing vomiting and nausea.The pleasure produced by this cannabis strain is useful in relieving anxiety, and the same effects can also be used to treat OCD and post-traumatic stress disorder.It is possible that this cannabis strain could provide a body high that will help to reduce chronic weariness that may have built up in the muscles over the years.After utilizing this strain, it is likely that you will experience a reduction in muscular inflammation, as well as a sensation of rejuvenation and relaxation.
Lava Cake Strain’s Effect, Taste, and Aroma
It’s quite simple to recognize when the Lava Cake cannabis strains begin to take effect since the high begins as a buzz of energy that quickly spreads throughout the body.In addition to the physical benefits, the effects are blended with mental stamina and euphoria, which are involved in a creative, cool form of reflection as the body buzz begins to take effect.This strain is a fantastic choice for long, relaxing evenings because it never makes you feel sleepy like other strains.As the body-high grows, Lava Cake strains assist their consumers in completely relaxing both physically and mentally.
Pain and pains are reduced, muscles are relaxed, and tensions are relieved.The body-buzz produced by this strain will not keep you confined to your sofa, but it will not compel you to move either.However, the user will remain relaxed and alert throughout the night, making it ideal for unwinding after a long and exhausting day at work.The flavor of this strain will attest to its euphemism.The chocolate and nutty flavors are intense, almost fruity in their taste.
When you exhale, the mint will flow out, ensuring that the experience remains fresh and light.While the perfume of this strain will make your mouth water, the taste will leave you wanting more.This fragrance smells much like a great trail mix, with a mild fruity flavor and a few nuts and pine.A fresh minty fragrance emerges from the pine scent, which serves as a reminder of the Thin Mint GSC’s rich history.
- Purple Punch
- OG Kush
- Thin Girl Scout Cookies
The Lava Cake strain is a cross between Thin Mint Cookies and Grape Pie, and as such, it should not be overlooked.The result is an Indica-dominant strain with 30 percent Sativa genetics and 70 percent Indica genetics, resulting in a 70 percent Indica strain.Due to the Indica impact of this cannabis strain, it is possible to experience profound relaxation as a result of its consumption.It also has a high THC content, ranging between 15 and 18 percent.
It is possible to get this cannabis strain from any reputable seed banks online, such as Crop King Seeds.
To rank anything, move your cursor over the stars and then click on it.What is the point of writing a strain review?I purchased a 1g pre-roll from Agro Mechanix, and this stuff is really incredible.I had a burst of ecstatic energy immediately after finishing my coffee.
I’m not sure if the full gram was too much, but I couldn’t stop myself from eating it since it was so good.It has a very floral and tropical flavor to it, similar to how Hawaii smells.When compared to its name and genetics, it has a very tropical flavor.The cannabinoid content of my strain was just 19 percent in total, yet it felt like medical-grade cannabis, with levels in the upper 20s or more.This thing is really potent for the first 20 minutes or so, after which you will become used to it.
The only thing is that it’s a REALLY hefty liftoff but you’ll be rewarded in the end It’s a little strange that the designer of this strain dubbed it lava cake.Despite the presence of a trace of cocoa/chickory and sweetness, the minty flavor was the most prominent flavor.The mint sherbet strain is quite similar to this one (not listed in all bud as of this writing).This is a very easy-going and soothing strain to work with.Despite the high concentration of THC (25 percent), I never felt blown.
- I had a cool feeling, yet I wasn’t heavy or tired.
- It’s also uplifting.
- While its effects are pleasant, the strong mint terpines are not to my liking.
- If I had the option, I’d give it a 4.8.
- Posted at 4:22 p.m.
- on November 23, 2021.
- As someone who prefers sativas over indicas, Lava Cake is a fantastic way to wind down after a long day or to relax while watching a movie on the couch.
- It relieves any anxiousness I may be having as well as any headaches or arthritic pain I may be experiencing without being unduly drowsy (something I try avoiding even when needing something for sleep, which this also helps with an extra dab or two).
- It’s great for straight-up kickin’ it or for putting a bandaid on a rough day, and I think I can taste the grape flavor in it at times as well.
- siliconebones – Published at 11:14 p.m.
- on June 29, 2021.
- This is a fantastic strain.
- 4 stars because it has a flavor that is similar to other cake strains, but it is more tasty.
- A strong vanilla/sweet taste dominates the flavor with a touch of berry flavor layered beneath the surface.
- To be honest, my batch didn’t have a particularly strong scent, but what did come through was a faint vanilla scent with a spicy edge.
- The high is fantastic.
- This strain will put you in a relaxed state very quickly, so plan your day accordingly.
You maintain your concentration by simply relaxing like a jackass.I had a good time with it.A total of ILLWILL8300133 reviews have been submitted as of Sept.23, 2020, 10:58 p.m.Lava Cake (also known as Lava Cake11) by High Caliber Organics is an unique Indica-dominant (70 percent) Hybrid with a THC content of 22 percent, which is significantly higher than the average.Jungle green buds are densely packed with Halloween orange pistils and icy white trichomes.
Fruity sweet with a nutty chocolatey flavor that smells and tastes great.Early effects include a happy pick-me-up, which is followed by a super relaxing calm for both the mind and the body.Dessert is always a pleasure to indulge in!Maintain a high altitude.
- 1kingkush202 reviews – Posted on April 14, 2020, 2:56 p.m.
- 1kingkush202 reviews – Posted on April 14, 2020, 2:56 p.m.
- Lava cake is an excellent strain of cannabis.
- It has an incredible taste, which is accurately described in the description: it tastes like chocolate with a hint of mint and sweetness.
- It’s simple to smoke.
Mind buzz that is very relaxing and tranquil (I get asleep when I smoke too much), and a strong physical buzz as well.For me, the effects rate a 4 out of 5, and the taste rate a 4.5 out of 5.DC The BudConnoisseur23 reviews – Posted at 12:07 a.m.on the 8th of July, 2020.Lava cake is one of my absolute favorite desserts.It is without a doubt one of my top five.
- It relieves stress almost immediately, which is especially beneficial after a long day at work.
- The body high was so strong that it made me feel as if I was taking a relaxing hot bath with bubbles.
- If you get a chance, smoke this shit while you can.
- It has a smell that is similar to that of pretzels and chocolate.
- Cannabis Published at 1:01 p.m.
- on July 25, 2021 by Chris This strain was a bonfire for those suffering from anxiety.
- I made firecrackers in accordance with your instructions, and yes, I used them.
- 75 grams of ground lava cake, and it’s a resounding success.
- I’m in that state of calm, but I’m not at all anchored to anything.
- I’d say E with the munchies because it sounds similar to E.
- It’s possible that I’ll need to get some of these seeds.
- Posted Oct.
30, 2020, 4:31 p.m.Lava Cake is one of the best Hybrids leaning towards indica that I have Had in a long time.I love everything about this Flower.By the way I seen the testing was showing in between 15 percent to 18 percent but the flower that I got was at 26 percent I love this flower and will buy it every chance I get.James83 – Posted Sept.6, 2019, 2:03 a.m.
First time I tried it – I felt a wave of euphoria and body high a few minutes after taking 4 hits.Wow!I haven’t been overpowered like that in a while!Buzz lasted until I was relaxed into restful sleep an hour later.Definitely buying again.Lisa32 – Posted April 18, 2020, 5 p.m.
Trending Articles View All Articles
Lava Cake Weed Strain Review & Complete Information
Do you have a sweet tooth, or do you avoid sweets?Do you have a sweet tooth?Then the Lava Cake cannabis strain will be a perfect fit for you.This is one of the most delectable marijuana strains available on the market at the present time.
Due to the cake genetics of the plant, it has a distinct dessert-like flavor and scent.Because of their excellent and rich flavor, all cake strains are enticing to bakers.Its ″cakey″ scent and taste are even better and more refined than most other marijuana strains, earning it a coveted status among the sweetest-tasting marijuana strains on the market.This strain has acquired a lot of popularity in recent months, which is a reflection of the growing desire for delicious strains.
What Is the Lava Cake Strain?
- You might be wondering why the Lava Cake strain was given that moniker. Does it have the flavor of a newly baked and decadent melting chocolate cake? In contrast to the ″cake″ in its name, which indicates the sweet taste of this strain, the ″lava″ in its name is indicative of the cannabinoid content in the resinous glands (trichomes) of this strain, which is ooey-gooey and sticky. When the nugs of the Lava Cake strain are fully mature, they will have a glassy appearance due to the abundance of trichomes on them. THC content on average is 19 percent
- Indica is the kind of strain.
- Cannarado Genetics developed the genetics: Thin Mint GSC crossed with Grape Pie.
Terpenes include the following: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Geraniol, Pinene Lava Cake is a fantastic hybrid developed by the well-known marijuana breeders Cannarado Genetics.Some of the other Cannarado Genetics strains include: Sundae Driver, Orange Daiquiri, Wedding Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry Shortcake XL, Garanimals, Pie Hoe, and Dosi White, among others.Thin Mint GSC was crossed with Grape Pie to produce this strain, which was developed by the breeders.The result is an indica-dominant hybrid strain that contains genetics from 70 percent indica and 30 percent sativa plants.
Thin Mint GSC (Durban Poison x OG Kush) has a pleasant and minty scent that is pleasing to the senses.This medication’s all-over action and great strength make it an excellent choice for medical patients who seek considerable relief.Low-tolerance users, on the other hand, should proceed with caution while dealing with this strain.Grape Pie (Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper) has a sweet, grape-like aroma that is reminiscent of a cherry pie.It has the potential to induce extreme euphoria as well as profound calming effects, which might cause you to get glued to your sofa.
The outcome of the cross between Grape Pie and Thin Mint GSC genetics is a powerful and calming strain that can be enjoyed by everyone.The indica effects can be felt all over the body and in the mind, as well.This strain has the ability to induce significant emotions of profound relaxation and joy in users.It also has a relatively high THC potency, ranging from 15 percent to 18 percent THC by weight.There is approximately a 1% concentration of cannabigerol in the extract (CBG).
Strains Similar to Lava Cake
- Cookie Pie
- Blueberry Muffin
- Genetics from the Lava Cake strain can be found in the following strains: Flava Fuck OG (Original Flava Fuck): Melon Cake (Lava Cake x ATF)
- Lava Cake x Watermelon OG
- Lava Cake x ATF
- Lava Cake x ATF
- Lava Freeze is a cross between Lava Cake and Friesland Indica.
Fragrance, Aroma, and Appearance Lava Cake Strain
With regards to its scent, flavor, and look, the Lava Cake strain possesses some of the most desirable features available on the market at this time. It will not disappoint, regardless of whether you are a sucker for bag appeal or a terpene aficionado.
Lava Cake Flavor and Aroma
- If you have a sweet craving, Lava Cake is the perfect dessert for you. This strain has a mild and pleasant aroma that reminds the user of a delicious and creamy vanilla-flavored cake that has been baked in the oven. You may also detect hints of chocolate and mint in the fragrance. Hints of pine and nuts add to the cakey flavor of this dessert. With its pungent and complex aroma, Lava Cake is a favorite among concentrate producers because of its potent and complex aroma. Full-spectrum concentrates, such as vape cartridges and extracts containing high concentrations of terpenes, allow you to enjoy the full effect of the plant’s sweet and earthy terpenes to the fullest. When you take your initial smell of this indica-dominant strain, your mouth is likely to be moist with saliva. Exhaling will leave you with a minty taste in your tongue, which is an inherited trait of the Thin Mint GSC genetics that is present in this strain. The following terpenes are the most prevalent in Lava Cake: Caryophyllene: Caryophyllene has a spicy and earthy scent that is a fantastic complement to any sweet aroma. This terpene is thought to have pain-relieving properties.
- Limonene has a citrus-like fragrance and is found in citrus fruits. It is believed to be effective in reducing anxiety and stress.
- Gérardol (geraniol): Geraniol has a flowery and rose scent. Pinene: Pinene has a pine-like scent and may be beneficial in the treatment of inflammation and discomfort. It may be beneficial in the treatment of pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
Lava Cake Appearance
The Lava Cake marijuana strain is one of the most visually appealing marijuana strains you will ever come across.It has a high concentration of anthocyanin chemicals, which are highly sought after and give weed species their royal purple color.Anthocyanins are water-soluble pigments that arise as a result of the genetics of the strain or the environment, particularly in cold climes, in which it grows.This strain’s pistils are a combination of olive greens, purples, and burnt oranges, with olive green leaves and purple pistils.
The silvery covering of trichomes that coats the surface of this strain’s leaves it with an immaculate and brilliant appearance (pun intended).The nugs are huge and low-lying, as is typical of most indicas.The yields from Lava Cake are quite high.
Lava Cake Strain Positive Effects
- The following are the consequences of Lava Cake: relaxed
The Lava Cake strain is an indica variety that has been bred to promote happiness and relaxation.It produces a minor couch-lock effect when ingested in modest amounts due to the fact that it is a powerful indica.Expect to feel a wave of tranquility wash over you as it travels down your spine.This sensation of physical relaxation begins in the upper limbs and upper torso and spreads down the body in waves, ending at the toes.
You will notice that your limbs are becoming completely stretched out, and this will progress to heaviness over time and with higher doses.Due of the overwhelming sensation of peace and relaxation you will experience, you may eventually find yourself unable to move your limbs or body.All you’ll be able to do with your remaining energy is nap.Don’t be afraid to take a pleasant snooze in the midst of the day if you want to feel more energized afterward.Lava Cake has high levels of THC, which results in a feeling of exhilaration and vigor.
As the levels rise, the user feels an increasing amount of pressure, which forces out disturbing and stressful thoughts and leaves him or her with little concern for anything else in the world.It is an excellent strain to take after work to help you decompress after a long day at the office.If you are going through a difficult time that is taking a toll on your mental health, Lava Cake may be just what you need to unwind and relax.It can have a relaxing impact on you, allowing you to put your concerns and worries on hold.GET A FREE E-BOOK Get our highly acclaimed STRAIN GUIDE!
- Lava Cake is also a great choice for social gatherings.
- It’s a funny strain that makes people laugh and chuckle.
- Individuals who suffer from social anxiety disorders can substantially benefit from this because it helps to establish the tone for social activities in general.
- Lava Cake has been shown to increase your ability to be friendly and communicative.
- High doses, on the other hand For those evenings and weekends when you just want to wind down and do absolutely nothing, the Lava Cake strain is the perfect choice.
- Due to the additional increase in mental energy supplied by this strain, you will be able to concentrate on certain creative pursuits that do not necessitate a lot of physical activity.
- It’s a great strain for artists and other creative types to work with.
- The next time you’re feeling stressed and want to take a break, consider tasting Lava Cake; it’s delicious and will help you unwind.
Lava Cake Strain Medicinal Benefits
- Lava Cake is a high-THC strain that provides a wide range of medical effects. Anxiety, pain, stress, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can all be alleviated with lava cake.
It is suggested for those who suffer from anxiety and depression to utilize the Lava Cake strain.It has elevating benefits on the mind and will help to eliminate bad feelings, leaving you in a more positive frame of mind for a short period of time.High dosages, on the other hand, have been shown to promote anxiety and paranoia in certain users.Due of the somewhat high THC content of Lava Cake, it is also an excellent choice for treating chronic pain of any kind.
Patients have reported success with this strain in treating migraines and backaches.Lava Cake is known to give people the munchies.This is particularly effective for people who have a poor appetite.Users have reported an increased appetite for food and a reduction in nausea after ingesting this cannabis strain.Those suffering from specific eating problems may find that lava cake is beneficial.
In most cases, patients receiving chemotherapy or HIV treatment have a loss of appetite as a side effect of their treatment plan.Anxiety and depression can both lead to a lack of appetite as well as nausea.The appetite-stimulating properties of Lava Cake can be beneficial.A couple of studies have found that high-THC marijuana strains can help patients with chronic nausea and vomiting by increasing their appetite and decreasing nausea and vomiting.This strain’s euphoria-inducing effects are particularly effective at alleviating stress and anxiety.
- Patients suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) benefit from the same invigorating and joyful effects of marijuana (OCD).
- The body high produced by this indica-dominant strain may be beneficial in alleviating chronic fatigue that has built up in the muscles over the course of time.
- Following the consumption of Lava Cake, it is possible that inflammation in the muscles will subside.
- This will leave you feeling quite calm and invigorated after the session.
Like many other high-THC strains, Lava Cake is likely to create dry mouth, commonly known as the cotton-mouth feeling, which is a common side effect of smoking.For people who have never used marijuana before, this is not something to look forward to, but it may be mitigated by remaining hydrated during the process.Cotton mouth, which is produced by cannabis intake, feels like you’re chewing on small cotton balls at the same time that your mouth becomes dry.In certain cases, it’s accompanied with foul-smelling breath, which is unpleasant.
The salivary glands are inhibited in their ability to produce saliva when exposed to THC.This causes your mouth to become dry.Chewing on ice cubes and sucking on mints or gum that improves breath might be beneficial.Additionally, staying hydrated both before and throughout your encounter may assist to reduce the cotton-mouth sensation that may occur.The Lava Cake strain is generally well-tolerated by the majority of its consumers.
However, because of the strain’s high potency, some newcomers may overdo it in the beginning.What happens later is that they are unable to cope with the powerful rush of euphoria and relaxation that occurs as a result of the experience.THC ingestion in excess, particularly for first-time or low tolerance users, can result in panic attacks, anxiety attacks and paranoia in some people.When dealing with this strain, it is best to keep to moderate dosages in order to avoid these undesirable responses.
How To Grow Lava Cake Strain
- Information about the cultivation of the plant: Moderate difficulty is increasing.
- Height: more than 84 inches
- yield: 10-16 ounces per square meter
- height: more than 84 inches
- Flowering time is between 56 and 63 days.
Because this is a rare strain, it is difficult to find seeds for it.However, if you are fortunate enough to stumble across some Lava Cake seeds, this is a breed that is well worth trying out.It is a straightforward indica to cultivate, with a growth pattern that is comparable to that of other indicas.The nugs are broad and thick, which gives the canopy a bushy look because to their density.
They can reach a height of five to seven feet, depending on how much light they are exposed to.According to the cannabis industry, there are over 300,000 jobs.One of these was taught to me by CTU!Johanna Rose is a fictional character created by author Johanna Rose.Makes THC + $24.50 = $24.50 It is possible to grow the Lava Cake strain successfully both indoors and outdoors.
When grown indoors, the plants reach maturity in around 9 weeks and produce 10 to 16 ounces per square meter of growing space.When grown outside, it thrives in the Northern Hemisphere.The crop should be ready by the beginning of October.Expect to get 14-18 ounces of marijuana per plant.Techniques such as low-stress training (LST) may be beneficial for this strain.
- The Screen of Green (SCROG) approach, for example, can assist you in creating a more equal canopy of foliage.
- This aids in increasing the amount of light that reaches a larger area of the plant, especially its lower branches and buds.
- This strategy can assist you in increasing your yield and improving the quality of your buds.
- Lollipopping your plants can also help to increase the yield and quality of the buds you get from them.
- Lollipopping is the process of eliminating the lesser-quality branches from the plant’s lower half, resulting in a more uniform appearance.
- This can assist in improving the airflow in your garden, which minimizes the likelihood of mold growth and disease outbreaks.
Lava Cake Strain Price
The pricing of the Lava Cake strain is on the upper end of the cannabis spectrum. The normal prices at dispensaries in the United States are $20 per gram, $60 for an eighth of an ounce, $125 for a quarter of an ounce, and $225 for a half ounce. Some individuals are willing to spend as much as $3000 per pound for Lava Cake strain that has been produced indoors.
Lava Cake Weed Strain Review Wrap Up
The Lava Cake strain has a sweet and chocolaty flavor with a hint of mint, as well as an earthy fragrance that is reminiscent of a forest floor. With a THC content ranging from 15 percent to 18 percent, it delivers a punch. Lava Cake has been shown to improve mood, with users reporting increased levels of joy and happiness.
Become a Cannabis Strain Expert
Do you want to know more about the differences between sativas, indicas, and hybrids?Do you suffer from a medical ailment that might be alleviated by using cannabis?Online cannabis college Cannabis Training University (CTU) offers a comprehensive curriculum covering a wide range of cannabis topics from cultivation to medicinal to professions to budtender training.Students of all skill levels can benefit from CTU’s comprehensive curriculum.
Enrolling in CTU can provide you with the information and skills you need to consume and produce cannabis in a safe, legal, and effective manner.
Lava Cake Strain: 7 Amazing Things To Know!
Lava Cake Strain evokes the image of a chocolate-filled delicacy, yet it is much different from the traditional lava cake in appearance and texture.Strains of marijuana known as Lava Cake are not desserts, but rather a crossbred variety of marijuana.That’s a surprise, to say the least, because Lava Cake Strains are used to smoke marijuana.It is these plants that are the outcome of a crossbreeding process that has taken the entire globe by surprise.
The chocolate and mint flavor of the lava cake delicacy serves as inspiration for the name.The Lava Cake Strain, which can be found in abundance in California, is something that the rest of the world should be aware of.So let’s take a look at the world of these new strains of marijuana, as well as the advantages and disadvantages they have on the health of its users.
Lava Cake Strain: 7 Amazing Things to Know!
1. What is Lava Cake Strain?
The Lava Cake strain is believed to be one of the most difficult to come by Indica dominant hybrids.It is thought that the cake strains are one of the most recent strains to have emerged from the thin mint Girl Scout cookies family of strains, which includes the sour cream and chocolate chip varieties.The lava cake strain was developed by a hybrid between grape pie and thin mint GSC.The breeding is made possible by cannarado genetics, which is responsible for the production of a sweet and delectable flavor when the plant is harvested.
As a consequence of the crossbreeding of two variations, lava cake has been created, which has seventy percent Indica dominant genetics and thirty percent Sativa dominant genetics, making it a hybrid of the two varieties.The concentration of THC remains between 13 and 22 percent, which is considered moderate.The overall taste that lava cake produces, which has a slight tinge of mint in it, has made it one of the most popular marijuana strains of the twentieth century.It is well-liked by smokers and is a widely used ingredient in the United States of America.
The look of the Lava Cake is comparable to that of the marijuana buds, which appear to be a cross between dried popcorn and chicken nuggets in appearance.These nugs have a denser structure, and the orange and purple hues on the surface of the nugs.You can tell the difference between lava cake and regular marijuana very easily.Color: The lava cake ranges from olive green to dark green in hue.
Description: The cake is coated in orange pistils, which gives the buds a distinct glowing aspect than they would otherwise have.Large bundles of flowers form on the leaves of these lava cake strains, and as the blooms develop, the leaves are broken down into smaller pieces.
Flavor and Smell
In the past, people have compared the scents of different strains to those of freshly baked goods or delectable pastries.According to some of the marijuana’s users, the scent and flavor of this marijuana are both mouth-watering.Because of its freshness, the aroma of lava cake is frequently compared to that of vanilla-flavored pastries, which is appreciated by both growers and consumers alike.It also has a distinct grape aftertaste, which is a nice touch.
The flavors and scents of these strains are incredibly unusual and enjoyable to behold.The scent of the blossoms varies as they mature, becoming more fruity as they mature more.The center of the flowers has a higher concentration of scent than the rest of the flowers.The aftertaste is reminiscent of grapes.The scent is characterized as a blend of vanilla, pine, and lemon once the plant has reached full maturity.
When it is burned, it emits the scent of fresh herbs.The flavor of nuggets of lava cake is affected by elements such as the surrounding environment and the temperature of the location.It has a chocolate flavor to it, which is one of the reasons why people are drawn to this new strain of marijuana.When some lava cake variations are inhaled, they emit flavors such as mint chocolate, lemon, and sugar.Lemon lava cake is a particularly popular strain of cannabis.
- During the time that the smoke is within, it becomes more strong and creamier, with a grape aftertaste.
- In order to produce Lemon Lava, Lemon Heads and Lava Cake are crossed with each other.
- Creative and delicious, this combination of Lemon Heads and Lava Cake is sure to please.
- When the taste is released, it leaves behind chocolate and mint flavors.
- That is most likely the outcome of the combination of Lemon Heads and Lava Cake.
- People report feeling bright, alert, and energised after taking the pill.
- Indeed, the bright, alert impression that this medicine provides is true to the name of the drug.
- The bright, acute flavor improves as the number of hits increases.
- Try this delicious mix of Lemon Heads and Lava Cake if you haven’t already.
2. Brief about the composition of Lava Cake
Thin Mint GSC
A variety of marijuana known as Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies is the first type of marijuana variation to be utilized in the manufacture of the lava cake strain of marijuana.According to legend, this breed is responsible for the minty taste of the cake.Thin mint has a balanced composition, owing to the fact that it possesses half of the traits of Sativa and half of the characteristics of Indica genetics.In this strain, the proportions are 50:50, which distinguishes it from others.
Additionally, Thin Mint is a result of a crossbreeding of Durban Poison and OG Kush genetics.These are two well-known breeds that have contributed to the development of thin mint, a perfectly balanced variety.The THC content of thin mint is around 24 percent, which is higher than that of the lava cake strain.With a stronger impact than other varieties, it also has a minty taste that many people find appealing.It is for this reason that it is referred to as a thin mint.
Lava cake strain, Grape Pie is another crossbred version that has been employed in the growth of the lava cake variety.Grape Pie is more of an Indica strain, and it is also a result of cross-breeding, making it a hybrid.The presence of this component is responsible for the grape aftertaste left by the medication.By crossing Grape Stomper with Cherry Pie, grape Pie has been created….
The flavor of the strain is dominantly fruity and berry in nature, and this flavor can be found in the lava cake strain as well as other varieties.Despite the fact that grape pie is a mostly Indica strain, it also has thirty percent Sativa and seventy percent Indica content.In terms of THC content, grape pie has a THC content of roughly 20%, which is a few percent lower than that of thin mint.It is a product that has been crossbred.The THC level of the lava cake cannabis strain is modest, which makes it gentler when used as a product.
THC has been mentioned numerous times throughout the entire article.As a result, it is critical to have some understanding of the subject.THC is an abbreviation for Tetrahydrocannabinol, and it is this compound that gives you that ″high″ feeling.THC is responsible for a variety of brain changes, including those that affect thinking, memory, and concentration.
When it comes to making marijuana legal, the amount of THC present is critical.THC also has severe side effects, and a larger concentration of the compound in any drug will result in the substance being outlawed by the authorities.In contrast, the lava cake cannabis strain has more favorable benefits than negative consequences, which is advantageous to our overall health.
3. How is Lava Cake Strain Cultivated?
The first thing that has to be noted is that locating someone who grows the original lava cake strain might be a difficult endeavor to complete successfully.The cultivation of the lava cake cannabis strain is not widely practiced, making it a rare strain to come across anywhere in the world.Some claim that the lava cake cannabis strain first appeared in the public eye in 2018, demonstrating that it is a relatively new strain to the globe..Some believe that the original lava cake is hard to come by and that the products sold in stores that bear the same name are knockoffs of the real thing.
Those who have grown lava cake have stated that it requires the same growing techniques as any other indicia dominant variety of marijuana would require.When exposed to an abundance of light, the plant grows more densely.The presence of sunshine is critical for the growth of plants, since more light causes the plants to expand in height as they receive more light.From five to seven feet in height, lava cake plants can be found.It is recommended that extra leaves be removed in order to improve the production of lava flowers, as this increases the flow of air and sunlight.
Keeping an eye out for insects such as spiders will aid in the preservation of the priceless buds in your garden.One of the most appealing characteristics of lava cake strains is that they can be harvested both outdoors and indoors.The cultivation of lava cake in an indoor atmosphere will last for nine weeks while the cake is being grown.The indoor harvest produces a smaller number of buds than the outside crop.The lava cake harvest does exceptionally well when grown in an outdoor environment.
- Harvesting is completed in October because the plants require warmer weather and because the yields are higher in quantity in October.
The effects of the lava cake strain are manifested in the sensation that follows the ingestion of the herb.There is a buzzing sensation in the mind, and the body gradually begins to enjoy its great soothing benefits.It is one of the finest methods to wind down after a long day while still allowing your body to feel a little buzz.The mind begins to experience the soothing effects of the medication, and things begin to move more slowly as a result.
There is one major advantage to lava cake strain in that it does not cause nausea or vomiting.Following the hit, you will not experience any sleepiness.Despite this, it has incredible calming properties.Lava cake has also been shown to be useful in the treatment of muscle and mental stress.The body high will not make you feel the desire to lock yourself into a sofa, and at the same time, you will not feel the need to move.
The soothing benefits of lava cake strain have been appreciated by the majority of lava cake consumers.Almost no one reported feeling euphoric or cheerful, and just a small minority of those who took part in the survey said they were drowsy or hungry.Lava cake is well-known for its ability to stimulate creativity, and various artists have used it to write songs, ideas, and other works that need critical thought.
5. Health benefits of Lava Cake Strain
The list of health advantages associated with the lava cake strain is extensive.The presence of a reasonable dose of THC in lava cake allows us to experience a calming effect from the substance.The usage of lava cake for therapeutic purposes is common.It is most often recommended for the treatment of chronic pain since the psychological consequences of eating lava cake have been shown to be beneficial.
The euphoria, along with the calming effects, aids in the prevention of worrisome thoughts from occurring.Lava Cake has proven to be effective in alleviating anxiety and reducing heart rates.Additionally, patients suffering from PTSD, OCD, and depression are advised to consume lava cake to relieve their symptoms.People suffering from insomnia are recommended to consume lava cake, which causes just a modest degree of sleep but can be beneficial in some circumstances.lava cake has a significant impact on the mood of those who consume it, since it has been shown to be a proven ingredient useful in elevating mood.
After two or three hits, all of the bad emotions fade completely.The lava cake strain has a lengthy range of therapeutic properties, and it may be used to treat a variety of ailments, including migraines and back pain.Use of lava cake is advised for those who do not experience hunger on a regular basis, or even at a reasonable rate.It has long been used to stimulate appetite, which aids in the maintenance of a healthy body weight.
6. Disadvantages of Lava Cake Strain
In addition to the numerous advantages of the lava cake strain, a small number of disadvantages have also been associated with it.Because of the inclusion of THC in the lava cake, the vivid users report feeling dry in their mouths after consuming it.Some even report having foul-smelling breath after eating it.When coping with bad breath, it is recommended that you use breath improving mints, and drinking enough of water will assist to prevent dry mouth as well.
A first-time user of lava cake may notice a change, while a habitual smoker may not notice any difference.Using lava cake strain excessively may create euphoric feelings that last for hours and a flood of emotions.Several people have reported feeling a little exhausted as a result of the event’s aftermath.Some of the most frequent side effects are increased heart rate and racing thoughts.For each individual, the effects of lava cake will be different from one another.
The sense of being lazy and having a heavy feeling in the chest are two mild levels of unpleasant effects experienced by a few persons or first-time users.When there is a danger of overdosing, fear and paranoia may set in.As a result, it is critical to use lava cake in moderation because overdosing will not produce any positive results.
7. Availability and Price
Specifically, the three regions of the United States’ West Coast, Nevada, and Arizona are the best suppliers of lava cake in the country.Lava cake is readily available in the market in the United States because it is a legal product under the country’s laws.When making a purchase, it is preferable if you are over the age of 21.Several dealers have established themselves on the internet, and they provide a wide variety of marijuana strains and preparations for sale.
A lesser quantity of lava cake may be purchased for around $55.In the globe today, there are several plants and organically grown compounds that have gained popularity.Smokers from all over the globe are becoming more receptive to the use of herbs as components in their cigarettes.In the same manner as fronto leaves are still relatively new to the globe, the lava cake strain is also quite new.These natural compounds are gaining more and more popularity these days.
While you’re thinking about the lava cake strain, you might want to have a look at some of the other options available on the market.Among marijuana consumers, Wedding Cake is a favorite dessert option.Wedding Cake is also referred as as Triangle Mints23 in some circles.A mix between Triangle Khush and Animal Mints resulted in the creation of the hybrid strain Wedding Cake.There are zesty flavors of lemon and earthy pepper in the flavor of Wedding Cake.
- Patients who require medicinal marijuana might benefit from the Wedding Cake hybrid strain.
- Wedding Cake is a hybrid strain that relieves pain while also assisting with sleep and appetite issues.
- It does, however, contain a significant amount of THC.
- It is recommended that you avoid the Wedding Cake hybrid strain if you have a poor tolerance to THC.
- Birthday Cake Kush is another famous strain available on the market.
- In its initial form, Birthday Cake Kush was developed by crossing the Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie strains.
- With hints of vanilla and citrus, Birthday Cake Kush is a sweet and sour hybrid.
- Those that consume Birthday Cake Kush report feeling ecstatic and relaxed after doing so.
- In case you haven’t already, you should definitely give the lava cake strain a shot.
- Smoking lava cake is one of the finest ways to wind down at the end of the day since it is full of beneficial and relaxing effects.
LAVA CAKE STRAIN REVIEW:
WHAT STRAIN IS LAVA CAKE?
The three regions in the United States that produce the greatest lava cake are the West Coast, Nevada, and Arizona.West Coast, Nevada, and Arizona Lava cake is readily accessible on the market because it is a legal product in the United States.It is preferable if you are over the age of 21 in order to make a transaction.There are a number of dealers that have established themselves on the internet, and they provide a wide variety of marijuana products.
Lava cake is available in smaller quantities for around $55.The globe has been taken over by a plethora of plants and naturally occurring compounds.In recent years, more and more smokers from all over the world have expressed a preference for employing herbs as smoking additives.Like fronto leaves, the lava cake strain is still relatively new to the cannabis community.More and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of natural components.
While you’re thinking about the lava cake strain, you might want to have a look at some of the other products available on the market as well.Among marijuana smokers, Wedding Cake is a favorite dessert option.Triangle Mints23 are another name for wedding cake.A mix between Triangle Khush and Animal Mints resulted in the creation of the Wedding Cake hybrid strain.There are tangy flavors of lemon and earthy pepper in the flavor of wedding cake.
- Patients requiring medicinal marijuana can benefit from the Wedding Cake hybrid strain.
- In addition to providing pain relief, Wedding Cake hybrid strain is beneficial for those suffering from sleep and hunger issues.
- Although it contains a significant amount of THC, it is not addictive.
- It is recommended that you avoid the Wedding Cake hybrid strain if your tolerance to THC is low.
- Birthday Cake Kush is another popular product on the market.
- In its initial form, Birthday Cake Kush was formed by crossing the Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie strains of marijuana.
- With hints of vanilla and citrus, Birthday Cake Kush is a sweet and sour blend.
- Those that consume Birthday Cake Kush report feeling ecstatic and relaxed after doing so..
- Lava cake is a strain that should be attempted if you haven’t already done so.
- Smoking lava cake is one of the finest ways to wind down at the end of the day since it is packed with beneficial and relaxing effects.
LAVA CAKE STRAIN INFO:
- Indica dominant hybrid strain
- 70 percent Indica, 30 percent Sativa
- 15 percent – 18 percent THC content
- CBD content less than 2 percent
- 70 percent Indica, 30 percent Sativa
LAVA CAKE STRAIN GENETICS:
Thin Mints gsc and Grape Pie strains were developed at the renowned Emerald Family Farms in California and sold by Cannarado Genetics, and the ancestry can be traced back to that hybrid.
- thin mint girl scout cookies x grape pie strains
Lava cake cannabis has grape-shaped olive green buds that are contrasted by huge clear reddish and orange pistils and a covering of frosty white crystal trichomes. Lava cake weed is a hybrid of sativa and indica genetics.
On the exhale, this cannabis strain has a flavor that is similar to chocolate and mint. A delicate undertone of delightfully sweet cookies may be detected in the sweet flavor, which is somewhat more earthy than fruity in nature. The flavor is primarily evocative of chocolate lava cake.
The aroma of lava cake strains is a mouth-watering combination of nuts, fruit, and notes of pinewood. As the fragrance develops, it takes on a minty sweet scent with fresh notes and mildly tropical overtones.
LAVA CAKE STRAIN EFFECTS:
Deeply soothing effects are combined with an uplifting head and body high to provide a really unique experience.Allows customers to unwind on a mental as well as a physical level.Don’t be shocked if you have the munchies as a result of the situation.Some of the most potent effects include mental vigor, pure bliss, and a long-lasting body buzz that might cause couch locking and other undesirable behaviors.
- It is the ideal medical cannabis strain to use for treating chronic pain, muscular spasms, migraine headaches, and other symptoms of chronic pain. Those who suffer from stress and anxiety will find this to be an excellent choice. Please remember that these are only recommendations and are not intended to be taken as expert medical advice. DISEASES AND CONDITIONS MEDICAL: Chronic Stress, Pain Relief, and Appetite Loss are all benefits of CBD.
LAVA CAKE STRAIN GROW INFO:
Chronic pain, muscular spasms, migraines, and headaches are all alleviated by using