Caroline’s Cakes, Home of The World’s Best Caramel Layer Cake! Iconic Flavors. Bite Sized. For more than 35 years, our goal has been to make the world a smaller and sweeter place through our time-honored Southern recipes.
Does Walmart have caramel cake?
Freshness Guaranteed 5′ Dl Caramel Cake – Walmart.com.
Does Publix have caramel cake?
Your choice of chocolate or vanilla cake, each of the four layers is filled with caramel icing with crushed toasted pecans sprinkled between. The cake is topped with caramel buttercream rosettes and dark chocolate pieces.
Does Kroger sell caramel cake?
Doble Layer Caramel Cake, 8 in – Kroger.
Does Publix have hummingbird cake?
Publix Bakery Mini Hummingbird Delight Cake (each) Delivery or Pickup Near Me – Instacart.
What kind of cakes Does Publix have?
Starting with cake flavors, choose from: chocolate, vanilla, marble, strawberry, Superfetti, Black Forest, German chocolate, carrot and red velvet. Looking for extra flavor? Try adding a delicious filling such cannoli cream, fresh strawberry, vanilla custard, chocolate pudding, raspberry and many more.
Can you buy a hummingbird cake?
One of the more popular offerings at Magnolia Bakery locations nationwide is the Hummingbird Cake. Previously, the special cake had only been offered in-store or for delivery through select locations.
Does Publix make cannoli cake?
Publix Bakery Cannoli Supreme Cake.
What is Publix Chantilly cake?
Chantilly. Three layers of cake filled with raspberry puree, orange zest, and fresh blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. Freshly made Chantilly cream frosting and fresh fruit make it the perfect treat.
Angelica’s Bakery is known for this cake, which is their hallmark.When you try a slice of Caramel Cake, you will be one of the thousands of people who love it.Every morsel is a mouthful of deliciousness.Let’s start with the deliciously sweet caramel that permeates every bite.Starting from the moment the caramel begins to melt in your lips, it gets hold of the soft vanilla cake, ensuring that every mouthful is absolutely delicious.Every slice is a little bit of heaven on earth….
Every inch of the cake is coated with the delectable Caramel icing, which transforms it into something out of this world.Once the cake has been set on the table, we recommend that you grab a slice quickly since this delectable treat will be gone in the blink of an eye.Cake has the following ingredients: sugar, corn oil, salt, nonfat dry milk, baking soda, wheat flour, egg whites, artificial taste and color, and baking soda.
Icing is made from milk, sugar, butter, flour, and a stabilizer (hydrogenated vegetable oil, soybean & cottonseed).(This dish is also available with pecans on top.) Wheat, dairy, soy, and egg are among the allergens.Made in a bakery that employs the following ingredients: peanuts and tree nuts.This item is only available for in-store pickup at this time.If you’d prefer to have it mailed, check out our cake tins today!Only customers who have purchased this product and are logged in are eligible to submit a review.
Where Can I Buy A Caramel Cake Near Me?
Walmart.com provides a 5′′ Dl Caramel Cake that is guaranteed to be fresh.
Does Publix Make A Caramel Cake?
Cuatro Leches is the name of a caramel cake created by Publix Bakery.
What’s Oprah’s Favorite Cake?
This gourmet key lime bundt cake has made us famous, and it’s all because of it. Since Oprah Winfrey named the mail-order bundt cake as one of her ″Favorite Things,″ the cake has been in great demand among consumers around.
How Long Does Caramel Cake Last?
In order to prevent spoilage, the cake should be refrigerated at room temperature for up to five days.
Do Carolines Cakes Need To Be Refrigerated?
Keep any leftovers from your cake firmly wrapped in Saran wrap and put them in the freezer to keep them from going bad. As a result, the cake will not dry out or absorb any scents from the other items that have been added. If at all feasible, we recommend preserving our coconut cake variants in the refrigerator for up to three days before serving.
Is There Cake At Walmart?
For any event, there are ready-made and bespoke cakes available from Walmart’s in-store bakeries, which are also reasonably priced.
How Much Is A Piece Of Cake At Walmart?
|Variety Cake, 44 oz||$12.98|
|Round Chocolate Cake with Icing, 8″||$7.48|
|1/4 Sheet White Cake with Icing||$16.48|
|White Cupcake with Icing, 24 Count||$16.48|
Does Walmart Have Good Cake?
The icing is far too sugary, but the cake itself is moist and delicious, as I have come to expect from this recipe. The cakes at Walmart are also quite reasonably priced, which is a nice bonus in and of themselves. In general, Walmart is a fantastic choice if you don’t want anything extravagant, but just want a low-priced piece of cake.
Does Publix Bakery Make Custom Cakes?
You may purchase a bespoke cake that will serve as many people as you require and will be designed just how you want it. As you browse through our collection of flavors, you will see that you may personalize practically anything with our cakes.
What Flavor Cakes Does Publix Have?
Chocolate, vanilla, marble, strawberry, Superfetti, Black Forest, German chocolate, carrot, and red velvet cake tastes are available, as well as Superfetti, Black Forest, German chocolate, carrot, and red velvet cake flavors.Make your dinner more flavorful by include some herbs and spices.There are several wonderful filling options to choose from, including cannoli cream, fresh strawberries, vanilla custard, chocolate pudding, raspberry, and more.
What Is Publix Superfetti Cake?
Featuring touches of marshmallow and vanilla, this cake is cooked fresh in our bakery and served warm. If you’re searching for something unique for your next celebration, we offer both online and in-store ordering for Superfetti cakes.
What Is An Oprah Cake?
Opéra gteau, according to Larousse Gastronomique, is an exquisite almond sponge cake with a coffee and chocolate filling and frosting that is served warm. As is customary, the word opera is also inscribed on the chocolate glaze as part of the ritual. As an edible leaf, a gold leaf is occasionally used to enhance the appearance of the dish.
What Is The Most Popular Cake?
|Rank||Cake||Total no. of monthly searches worldwide|
Should Caramel Cake Be Refrigerated?
Transfer the cake from the rack to a cake stand with two spatulas, and let it to cool at room temperature under a cake dome until you are ready to serve the frosting on the side of the cake. If the cake is going to be kept for an extended amount of time, it should only be refrigerated for 2 days.
Which Cakes Last Longest?
Fruit cakes that are coated in marzipan and frosting can keep for much longer if they are baked in advance. It is not suggested to refrigerate cakes that have been decorated with sugarpaste, fondant, or food coloring owing to the danger of color leakage. If the cake is properly made, it may be stored in the freezer for up to four months.
How Do You Freeze A Caramel Cake?
- The cake layers should be cooked and allowed to cool fully before assembling.
- Once the cake(s) has been allowed to cool fully, press and seal it.
- Using a piece of aluminum foil, you will need to write the name of the cake and the date on the cake.
- A sheet of aluminum foil should be used to wrap the cake.
- When storing frozen cake(s), make sure you use a freezer-safe container.
- You may store it in the freezer for up to three months.
Kroger – Doble Layer Caramel Cake, 8 in
IngredientsSugar, enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable shortening (palm and soybean oils, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, to preserve freshness), egg whites, soybean oil, Dulce de Leche Flavored Confectionary Spread (corn syrup, sweetened condensed milk, water, Contains less than 2% of the following ingredients: apricots Natural and artificial flavors, modified tapioca starch, salt, propylene glycol, high fructose corn syrup, palm kernel and palm oil, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, natural and artificial flavors, modified tapioca starch, propylene glycol Mono- and diesters of fats and fatty acids, whey, corn syrup, and reduced minerals are all examples of ingredients.Whey Powder, Mono and Diglycerides, Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Caseinate, Polysorbate 60, Guar Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Artificial Colors (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake), Citric Acid, To Preserve Freshness (Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol), To Preserve Freshness (Yellow Information about Allergens Gluten-containing grains, gluten-containing grain products, soybean and its derivatives, and milk and its derivatives are all included in this product.Other gluten-containing grains are also present in this product.Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives, Crustaceans and Their Derivatives, Fish and Their Derivatives, Mustard and its Derivatives, Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives, Peanuts and Their Derivatives were not intentionally or intrinsically included.Disclaimer Additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or correct usage information may be included on the actual product package and materials than that which is published on our website.You are the one who bears responsibility.
More information can be found at http://www.nytimes.com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/
Publix Bakery Mini Hummingbird Delight Cake (each) Delivery or Pickup Near Me
It’s a straightforward process.Product purchases may be made via the Instacart app or website from a store of your choosing that is nearby.After placing your purchase, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your region who will shop for you and bring your order to you.With our ″Leave at my door″ option, you may get your package without having to interact with it.Using the Instacart app or website, you can keep track of the status of your order and communicate with your shopper at every stage of the process.More information on how to place an order may be found here.
Use the Instacart app or website to find a store near you that provides pickup, then select Pickup from the drop-down menu and choose your desired pickup location from where you’d like to complete your order.Next, when you reach the shop of your choosing, use the Instacart app to alert us that you have arrived.It will depend on the retailer whether you will be assisted in loading your goods into your vehicle or whether you will be required to pick them up in a designated location.
More information about pick-up orders may be found here.The following is a breakdown of the cost of Instacart delivery: – Same-day orders over $35 are subject to a delivery cost that starts at $3.99.Fees for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35 are subject to change without notice.- Service costs vary and are subject to fluctuate depending on a variety of variables, including your location and the amount and types of goods in your shopping basket.Orders containing alcoholic beverages are subject to an additional service charge.Tips are not required for delivery orders, but are highly recommended.
It’s a wonderful method to express your thanks and acknowledgment to your customers for their business.The whole amount of your tip goes straight to the shopper who delivers your item to your door.With an optional Instacart Express membership, you may save money on delivery fees by paying nothing on orders over $35.You can also obtain cheaper service fees by joining.
- On your pick up order, there may be a ″pickup charge″ (which is equal to a delivery fee for pickup orders), which is generally $1.99 for non-Express members and may be waived for Express members.
- This is waived as part of your Express membership, just as it would a delivery cost.
- – There are no service costs for pick-up orders, regardless of whether the customer is a non-Express or Express member.
- More information about Instacart pricing may be found here.
- Whenever an item you desire is out of stock at the store, your shopper will make the appropriate substitutions based on your preferences.
You may set up item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as communicate with your shopper immediately while they are shopping for and delivering your purchases.It is possible to instruct your shopper to:- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgment to select a replacement for your item.In the event that your original option is out of stock, you can choose a particular replacement for the shopper to purchase.
– Select Specific Replacement: In the case of products you’d prefer not to replace, choose ″Don’t replace″ to receive a refund if the item is out of stock at the time you place your order.Find out more about specific item or replacement instructions by visiting this page.
Why Choose Publix for Your Cake?
One thing is certain: when it comes to cakes, Publix is unrivaled in the industry.For more than 50 years, our Publix bakers have created our distinctive cakes and buttercream frosting using our family recipe.In our opinion, the cake is the centerpiece of every special occasion, and our skilled cake designers create each cake to your specifications and the demands of your gathering.Our bakery offers a wide variety of customisable choices, including fillings, icings, and cake flavors, so you are sure to get precisely what you are looking for.Take a look at all the reasons why you should select Publix to prepare your next cake if you aren’t already convinced.
Customizing Your Cake
Our customized cake options can help you create the perfect theme for your next occasion.Starting with the cake flavors, you may pick from chocolate, vanilla, marble, strawberry, Superfetti, Black Forest, German chocolate, carrot, and red velvet, to name a few options.Are you looking for something a little more flavorful?Try filling it with a wonderful filling such as cannoli cream, fresh strawberries, vanilla custard, chocolate pudding, raspberry, and many more options.Next, we get to select our favorite component of the cake — the frosting.Our buttercream frosting, which is creamy and fluffy, is our most popular flavor.
It is produced in our supermarkets using a recipe that is only available at Publix and contains real butter and sugar.Other alternatives include fudge, cream cheese, vanilla or chocolate whipped cream, and a variety of other toppings.
You can select from more than 100 different designs that we have available. Choose whatever theme you want, whether it’s for a baby shower, graduation, birthday, or any other occasion. Explore our selections and get started on your next delectable creation by selecting one of our recipes. These may be purchased either online or in person.
In the process of developing your design, consult with our cake decorators, who are available to assist you in concentrating on the details in order to produce the finest quality product that will complement the theme of your event.In terms of your special occasion cake, we hope you realize there is no better alternative than working with us!Send us images of your cakes via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so we may include them on our website.
7 Best Online Bakeries That Ship Caramel Cakes To Die For
- Views: 876 « 7 Best Online Bakeries That Ship Caramel Cakes That Are To Die For We hope you like the sweets we have selected for you! Our editors chose each and every one of them on the basis of their own judgment. Treat Buyer may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links. read on to find out more There are numerous fantastic bakeries on the internet that will transport their gourmet caramel cakes to practically any address in the world. You’ll learn about the best caramel cake options available right now, as well as what each bakery does to distinguish themselves apart from the competition. These bakeries have spent years refining their highly guarded caramel cake recipes, which is evident in the high level of quality and elegance that they put into each and every one of their confections. Ready? Consider the top online bakeries that can bring caramel cake to your doorstep.the treats on this list are certain to make your mouth wet! Gold Belly links local artisan bakers throughout the country with customers like you who are searching for gourmet caramel cakes to be delivered to their door. The variety of caramel cakes available on it’s bakery marketplace is astonishing, and there are some excellent choices to consider if you’re open to trying something new and different. On Gold Belly, you’ll find some of the greatest bakers that send caramel cake all across the country. Caroline’s Cakes has practically perfected the art of making a great caramel cake, which has been featured in Oprah’s Oprah Magazine and is one of her favorite things. It’s something they’ve done since 1982! Caramel pleasure is literally layered upon layer on top of caramel bliss. They start with seven soft yellow cake layers and fill each one with Caroline’s characteristic creamy melty caramel frosting, which she has developed over the years. By all means, this is not a little piece of cake. It will serve 14-20 people and has a 9-inch cross section. This cake is packaged in a Caroline’s Cakes trademark gift box, which is perfect for giving as a present for any occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, and just because! BUY: You can find out more about Caroline’s Cakes and place an order for one of their legendary 7-layer caramel cakes on their Gold Belly page, which can be found here. Savannah’s Candy Kitchen has been creating delectable confections for more than 30 years. The Caramel Layer Cake, which is their signature dessert, is made up of three massive layers of luscious golden yellow cake. In between, they serve delicious caramel icing, which they produce from scratch in copper kettles on the premises. Locals consider their physical and mortar store in Savannah, Georgia to be a popular destination, and visitors also use the location on a regular basis. This cake is not for the faint of heart
- it serves 10-12 people and is 8 inches in diameter. HOW TO ORDER: Visit Savannah’s Candy Kitchen’s Gold Belly website for additional information and to place an order for a Caramel Layer Cake of your very own. Sugar Avenue has created a unique spin on caramel cakes for you to enjoy. A collaboration with Memphis distiller Old Dominick and their Huling Station Bourbon has resulted in a cake loaded with rich, deep, sweet caramel notes that is brimming with sweetness. Each of their cakes has caramel that has been handcrafted in small batches and with a lot of love.. This cake, which measures 8 inches across, serves 10-12 people. One jar of caramel sauce is included, which you will use to drizzle over the cake just before serving it to guests. If you’re giving this as a present, you may include a handwritten gift note to make it even more personal. To purchase, visit Sugar Avenue’s Gold Belly website for additional information and to place an order for their Bourbon Caramel Cake (shown above). It is not only the surface of this massive 12 person cake that is drenched in caramel, but it is also the caramel that has been baked into the sponge. They claim it’s one of the best-tasting cake recipes they’ve ever developed at River Street Sweets. I believe you should be the one to make that determination. BUY: More information on River Street Sweets may be found here, as well as an order form for their Southern Caramel Layer Cake. One of the most beautiful salted caramel cakes you’ll ever see, and it’s the most customisable choice on our list. It’s possible to order this salted caramel cake in six various configurations from Sweet E’s Bake Shop, which allows you to ensure that there is enough cake for everyone at your event while also avoiding spending too much money on a huge cake. Sweet E’s Bake Shop has a really nice feature in that you can choose the flavor of the cake you order. Not just any vanilla, yellow, or chocolate sponge, either – I’m talking about Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Rainbow Candy Spill, and Red Velvet Cream Cheese, to name a few options. There are many more personalization options available: Make a message banner to hang on the cake with your personalized message
- Use a cake box to create an extra unique first impression wow
- include a gift message
- incorporate a cake topper to commemorate a particular occasion (birthday, wedding, gender reveal, congrats.)
- Add candles, sparklers, balloons, and flowers to your celebration.
- Extra sweets, such as cookies, marshmallow squares, or brownies, can be added.
It’s a lot of money!This decadent salted vanilla caramel icing is a perfect complement to the soft sponge cake.Choose your favorite interior design from a dizzying array of fantastic options – now is the time to act!You’d like to order an extra-large cake so that folks may have second helpings?BUY: You can find out more about Sweet E’s Bake Shop and place an order for their Salted Caramel Cake on their website, which you can find here.Soulfully Yours Bakery creates an ultra-premium caramel chocolate cake that is crafted with just the finest ingredients available.
It is composed of seven layers of delectable goodness, with each layer alternately containing rich Belgian chocolate cake, creamy caramel custard, and chocolate New York cheesecake.Their caramel custard has a velvetier and creamier texture to it than the sugar icing that other bakeries use on their caramel cakes, which makes their caramel cakes stand out.It provides a little caramelly sweetness to counterbalance the richness of the New York chocolate cheesecake.
Each chocolate layer cake is individually hand-decorated with dark Belgian chocolate buttercream and a thick caramel glaze to create a stunning presentation.BUY: You can find out more about Soulfully Yours Bakery and place an order for their Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake on their website, which you can find here.Caramel cake with luscious yellow cake layers and a buttery caramel frosting is the most economical recipe on this list, and it is also the most delicious.It’s a nostalgic pleasure with a flavor that will appeal to people from all walks of life.They do have a 9-inch cake available, however the bakery needs that you pick it up from them or have it delivered to you locally.They distribute a 7-inch, three-layer caramelcake to customers all around the country.
Visit Piece Of Cake’s website for further information and to place an order for their Caramel Layer Cake, which you can find here.Although Etsy might not be the first site that comes to mind when looking for a caramel cake that can be mailed, it is well worth a look.Some of the most delicious sweets are created at the tiniest bakeries, which are sometimes overlooked and do not receive the attention they deserve.Take a look at this tasty treat from Heidi’s Feel Good Foods.
- It’s a salted caramel pecan cheesecake with toasted pecans.
- It was a little different from the other caramel cakes that had been made thus far, but it looked fantastic, and the reviews were overwhelmingly positive.
- It’s a delightful combination of nutty, sweet, gooey, creamy, and salty flavors, with the added benefit of being ketogenic, vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free.
- BUY: More information on Heidi’s Feel Good Foods can be found on their Etsy website, which can be found here.
- Choose between an 8- or 9-inch-diameter old-fashioned caramel layer cake and let your appetite run wild!
Reviewers praised the packaging and cake tin in which the caramel cake was delivered, as well as everything in it, from the sponge cake to the caramel icing, noting that the cake has a wonderful balance and is neither too sweet nor too dry.The bakers who prepare this cake continue to employ the same technique that their Southern grandparents perfected over a century ago.In a cast iron kettle, they begin by caramelizing sugar using a wooden spoon using a wooden spoon.
They reduce the sauce to a thick consistency, let it to cool, and then smother their moist sponge cakes in it.There are several methods to avoid making caramel – it is really finicky about keeping the proper temperature while it is being manufactured, and it is not difficult to burn it if the temperature becomes too high.There are two layers in this cake, which measures 8′′ or 9′′ across and serves 8-10 or 10-12 people.The 9-inch three-layer cake, which can serve 14-16 people, is a great choice if you want to go large.BUY: More information on Gracious Plenty Foods can be found on their Etsy shop page, which can be found here.
Check out this Salted Caramel Chocolate Dessert from Bake Me A Wish if you’re looking for the final caramel cake that can be sent through the internet.It is made up of two luscious layers of chocolate cake that are covered with a creamy mixture of caramel frosting, drizzles of caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of salt before being baked.Cake crumbs and chocolate chips are sprinkled over the edges and top of the cake, which is then placed in a lovely bakery gift box for presentation.
It’s a fantastic choice for giving as a present, and it also happens to be quite delicious!For an extra special touch, Bake Me A Wish includes a greeting card that you may customise to express your gratitude.The cake has a diameter of 7 inches and may serve between 6 and 8 people depending on the size.
- Bake Me A Wish!
- distributes this caramel cake in refrigerated packaging to customers all around the country.
- Keep the leftovers in the freezer for up to 2 months and you won’t have to worry about having too much cake (is that really a problem?!).
- If it manages to endure that long.
- BUY: You can find out more about Bake Me A Wish!
- and place an order for your own Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake on their website, which can be found here.
Choosing the best caramel cake that can be sent online is not difficult when shopping online for the finest caramel cake that can be shipped online.My first tip is to visit the Gold Belly food bazaar, which is located in the heart of downtown.In this collection, they’ve assembled what they believe to be the greatest caramel cakes in the country, and they’ll mail them freshly cooked to practically any location in the country.Not only do you have the option of typical caramel cakes, but you can also choose from a variety of other desserts such as pumpkin caramel cakes, caramel pecan cakes, salted caramel swirl cheesecakes, and salted caramel pies.To get started, Gold Belly is a wonderful place to start.Sweet E’s Bake Shop is the place to go if you want the most personalized caramel cake available anywhere.
You may truly personalize your caramel cake by customizing the sponge flavor, filling, cake size and shape, message banner, cake toppers, candles, sparklers, and other decorations, among other options.It’s extremely incredible, and you should definitely go check it out for yourself here.Soulfully Yours Bakery wins the award for the most luxurious top shelf OMG caramel cake.
In all, there are seven layers of deliciousness, with each layer alternately consisting of Belgian chocolate cake, creamy caramel custard, and rich, velvety New York chocolate cheesecake.Etsy provides several excellent alternatives to more established bakeries, such as salted caramel pecan cheesecakes, that are somewhat more reasonable than the more established bakeries.Look no farther than Pieces Of Cake and their Caramel Layer Cake for a more economical choice.There are three layers of luscious sponge cake between layers of creamy buttery caramel icing, and it costs $35 for the entire cake!Hopefully, this article has provided you with some useful suggestions for the greatest caramel cake that can be mailed anywhere in the country.They’re all fine; the only thing you have to do is choose the one that best suits your event or occasion.
Southern Style Caramel Cake – Carmel Location (Whole Cakes Only)
If you are a lover of Caramel Cake, you will enjoy our variation just as much.We bake six layers of buttermilk cake with a crumb cake-like texture and brush them with our own handcrafted Madagascar vanilla bean syrup before serving them up.Using a hand mixer, we whip up our brown sugar caramel cream until it’s just right, then we rapidly spread it on top of the cake (since Southern style caramel cream sets in minutes).This cake should have the appearance of a great stack of pancakes, with a crunch on the surface and a coffee cake-like texture on the interior, and it should taste delicious.Taking a bite is like taking a bite out of a piece of heaven.This cake is one of our Southern classics because of the delicate balance of buttermilk, brown sugar, and cream.
Our gorgeous pink cake box is used to package all of our cakes, which is fastened with our silver foil pink satin ribbon.In addition, gift enclosure cards and candles are provided.In the spring and summer months, we recommend that you ship this pie using Next Day Air or Next Day Saver.
If the cakes are being shipped, they are properly wrapped in our Cake Bake Shop shipping box.When the pink-decorated box arrives on your doorstep or is delivered as a present, it is certain to bring a grin to your face.* Because of the limited space in our kitchen, not all of the cakes on our menu are available all year.We rotate our cake flavors every three to four months, thus each cake flavor’s months of availability will be divided into seasons, with the months of availability for each season shown below.
7-Layer Caramel Cake
Price at regular intervals Sale price: $65.00 $56.55 This is by far the most popular of our layer cakes!A layer of Caroline’s renowned ″melt-in-your-mouth″ Caramel frosting is sandwiched between two slices of delicious yellow cake.Traditional Southern classic, this cake can be frozen and re-frozen for up to six months, allowing you to have the luxury of exquisite entertaining at your fingers whenever you want it.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ″Rounds of Appetizers 14-20 Shipped in a cooler with dry ice to ensure freshness.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ″circular that can accommodate between 14 and 20 people It is possible to freeze and refreeze for up to six months.This product is nut free.
INGREDIENTS: brown sugar, white sugar, bleached enriched flour (wheat flour enriched with niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), egg white, soybean oil, palm oil, nonfat milk, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), modified tapioca starch, salt, propylene glycol mono and diesters of fatty Storage When you arrive, take the cake out of the cooler and put it in the freezer, with the tin and everything.This cake may be frozen and re-frozen for up to six months if it is properly wrapped.Due to the fragile frosting on the cake, we recommend unwrapping it while it is still frozen.
For best results, cover your cake in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight Ziploc bag before placing it in the freezer.Thawing Unwrap the cake while it is still frozen and set it in your refrigerator overnight, or on your counter for 3-4 hours, to defrost it.Instructions: When the icing is refrigerated, the texture of the icing may alter.UPS delivers our packages from Monday through Thursday each week.Orders cannot be delivered to a post office box.
Over the Rainbow Cake
Price at regular intervals Sale price: $75.00 Sale price: $75.00 A kaleidoscope of flavors!’Rainbow Cake’ is created entirely of natural materials, as is our company policy.We used our lemon flavored buttercream to cover seven layers of lemon cake, with the ‘rainbow’ being the filling between them.The fillings are as follows: blackberry, blueberry, lime, lemon, orange, and raspberry, in that order from bottom to top.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ″Rounds of Appetizers 14-20 Shipped in a cooler with dry ice to ensure freshness.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ″circular that can accommodate between 14 and 20 people It is possible to freeze and refreeze for up to six months.
This product is nut free.The following ingredients are used in this recipe: sugar, enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs whites, soybean oil, palm oil, egg yolk with sodium silicoaluminate, nonfat milk, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum chloride, monocalcium phosphate), dextrose, modified tapioca starch, salt, Storage Instructions: Upon delivery, take the cake from the cooler and store it in the freezer, with the red tin and everything else included.This cake may be frozen and re-frozen for up to six months if it is properly wrapped.
Due to the fragile frosting on the cake, we recommend unwrapping it while it is still frozen.For best results, cover your cake in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight Ziploc bag before placing it in the freezer.Tips for thawing the cake: While the cake is still frozen, untie the package and set the cake in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for 3-4 hours to begin thawing.When the icing is refrigerated, the texture of the icing may alter.UPS delivers our packages from Monday through Thursday each week.Orders cannot be delivered to a post office box.