Brace: Popular suburban mall chain and celebrity favorite The Cheesecake Factory ’s first outpost in NYC has announced an opening date of October 25. How much does a full cheesecake cost at The Cheesecake Factory? Prices vary based on size and flavor, but you can snag a 6-inch Original Cheesecake for around $20.
Is the Cheesecake Factory open on holidays?
The majority of The Cheesecake Factory restaurants generally stay open on the following holidays, though reduced hours may apply: The majority of The Cheesecake Factory restaurants are closed for business on the following holidays: What time does The Cheesecake Factory open? When does The Cheesecake Factory close?
When did The Cheesecake Factory Open in Beverly Hills?
In 1978, Evelyn’s son David opened The Cheesecake Factory, a small salad-and-sandwich restaurant in Beverly Hills that sold 10 varieties of cheesecakes on a one-page menu. In 1983, he opened a second restaurant in Marina del Rey. By 1987, the Beverly Hills location had expanded into a 78-seat restaurant and was experiencing great financial success.
How many Cheesecake Factory restaurants are there in total?
The company operates 220 full-service restaurants: 206 under The Cheesecake Factory brand, 13 under the Grand Lux Cafe brand, and one under the RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen brand.
Is the Cheesecake Factory in Oakbrook IL closing?
A second location opened in Oakbrook, IL in November 2017, but this location closed in December 2019. On July 31, 2019, the Cheesecake Factory announced it had reached an agreement to buy Phoenix based Fox Restaurant Concepts (FRC) for $308 million in cash at closing and another $45 million due over the course of the next four years.
How do I get a free cheesecake from cheesecake Factory?
To receive the Free Slice, guests must add a slice of cheesecake or layer cake to their Qualifying Purchase and include the promotion code “FREESLICE” at checkout.
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake from cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices
|10 Inch Original||$48.76||+$0.54 +1.12%|
|10 Inch Fresh Strawberry||$60.64||+$0.42 +0.70%|
|10 Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore™||$58.23||+$0.01 +0.02%|
|10 Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$57.10||+$0.13 +0.23%|
Can you order a full cheesecake from cheesecake Factory?
Can You Buy a Whole Cheesecake in Every Flavor? Yes! You can choose anything from the Original to the Ultimate Red Velvet or Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. Plus, there are three different sizes to choose from.
What happened cheesecake Factory?
But don’t worry, these rumors were just rumors, and the Cheesecake Factory isn’t going anywhere. So you will still be able to get your hands on your favorite cheesecake whenever you want!
Do you get free cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory on your birthday?
You do not get a free slice of cheesecake for your birthday.
How many slices are in a 10-inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
All cheesecakes and specialty cakes come in 10-inch sizes, serving 12 – 15 people, and most are sold pre-sliced into 12 slices. Our most popular cheesecakes are also available in 7-inch sizes, serving 6 – 8 people. Select cheesecakes come in our 6-inch size, serving 4 – 6 people.
How much is Oreo cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
With their large portions, the Cheesecake Factory restaurant’s menu clarifies what American cuisine is all about. They have over 250 items on their 21-page large menu.
Whole Cheesecakes and Specialty Cakes.
|10 Inch Original||$ 51.95|
|7 Inch Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake||$ 35.95|
|7 Inch Salted Caramel Cheesecake||$ 35.95|
How much is a mojito at Cheesecake Factory?
Cocktails for just $6.50 include: Mojito.
Can you freeze cheesecake?
Cut the cheesecake into portions, if you like, or leave it whole. Place the cheesecake on a cardboard round. Wrap it well in plastic wrap, then foil. Freeze for up to 1 month for optimal flavor, 2 months is the max.
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake?
Cheesecake & Traditional Cakes
|Traditional Round Cakes|
How many does a 7 inch cheesecake serve?
The box contains 8 pre-sliced servings of the 7 inch original cheesecake. The original cheesecake is also available in 6 inch petite, 6 inch, 9 inch sizes.
What is the most popular cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – $8.95
According to The Cheesecake Factory, this has been the most popular cheesecake on its menu for 35 years. The simple dish consisted of a thick slice of the restaurant’s Original Cheesecake topped with glazed strawberries.
Is Cheesecake Factory closing locations?
Gabrielle Gaines, a spokesperson for the company, also confirmed the restaurant’s status to Daily Caller News Foundation, explaining that ‘there is absolutely no truth to this,’ and that ‘The Cheesecake Factory is not planning to close any locations’ (via Check Your Fact).
Is Cheesecake Factory closing in Denver?
“After 19 years of operation, we have decided to terminate our Boulder restaurant’s lease,” Alethea Rowe, senior director of public relations of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated, wrote in a statement. “Our last day of service will be Saturday, December 29, 2018.
What kind of bread is Cheesecake Factory bread?
Loved around the world, our brown bread baguette is a Cheesecake Factory signature taste – now available to enjoy at home in mini baguettes, dinner rolls and sandwich bread. No artificial preservatives or flavors. Please visit our website for more information.
Does Cheesecake Factory have happy hour?
The happy hour menu is set to happen Monday-Friday from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for a limited time, so get your orders in as soon as you can. Remember that Cheesecake Factory is only doing to-go orders and curbside pickup.
Where can you find the Cheesecake Factory?
You can order them online, right now, straight from Cheesecake Factory’s website. Prices vary based on size and flavor, but you can snag a 6-inch Original Cheesecake for around $20. If you’re more into chocolate, grab a 7-inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for just under $32.
Does the Cheesecake Factory have a sugar free cheesecake?
“The Sugar free Cheesecake is worth it” Review of The Cheesecake Factory. So many items to choose from on the menu! You can’t go wrong with the sugar free cheesecake and coffee, but all of the cheesecakes are worth every single calorie and fat gram.
Where is the closest Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory, which has about 300 locations across the U.S. and Canada, has been trying to expand with its Flower Child and North Italia brands. But like others in the industry, it’s facing higher ingredient costs, and elevated wage expenses.
The Cheesecake Factory Holiday Hours ~ Closed/Open Today – 2022 Store & Mall Hours
However, certain locations of The Cheesecake Factory may be closed or have restricted hours for the following holidays: Christmas, New Year’s Day, and Easter.January 1st — Martin Luther King, Jr.Holiday – (MLK Day) Valentine’s Day– President’s Day– Mardi Gras are just a few of the holidays that are celebrated.Fat Tuesday is St.Patrick’s Day, and Friday is Good Friday.— The Sunday after Easter — Monday, April 1st – Cinco de Mayo is celebrated on May 5th.
- Mother’s Day and Memorial Day are two of the most important holidays.
- On the occasion of Father’s Day and Independence Day (4th of July) The following holidays: Labor Day, Columbus Day, and Halloween Veterans Day and Black Friday are two of the most important holidays in the United States.
- – Black Friday and Cyber Monday On the eve of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, In addition to the holidays listed below, the majority of The Cheesecake Factory locations are closed on the following days: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day are two of the most important holidays.
- When does The Cheesecake Factory open for business?
- The Cheesecake Factory closes its doors at what time?
- Although regular hours may differ from place to location, the following schedule is common to many restaurants:
Monday to Sunday Hours.
The hours are as follows: Monday 11:00 a.m.to 11:00 p.m., Tuesday 11:00 a.m.to 11:00 p.m., and Wednesday 11:00 a.m.to 11:00 p.m.– Thursday, 11:00 a.m.to 11:00 p.m.; Friday, 11:00 a.m.
- to 12:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m.
- to 12:00 p.m.; Sunday, 10:00 a.m.
- to 10:00 p.m.; Monday, 10:00 a.m.
- to 10:00 p.m.
- A large number of restaurants will open later and close sooner than usual on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and New Year’s Day than they would otherwise.
- On Christmas Eve, most restaurants shut EARLY, while on Black Friday, most eateries close LATER than usual.
Call ahead to confirm the exact hours of operation for The Cheesecake Factory on holiday weekends and public holidays.In addition, please keep in mind that certain stores are closed on Sundays.
The Cheesecake Factory Breakfast Hours Explained (2022)
Even though The Cheesecake Factory is best known for its cheesecake, many people are unaware that they also serve a great morning buffet. Weekend brunches are available at The Cheesecake Factory on Saturday and Sunday. Classic breakfast favorites such as fluffy pancakes and Belgian waffles are served until 2:00 p.m., with fluffy pancakes and Belgian waffles being the most popular.
When Did The Cheesecake Factory Start Serving Breakfast
In 2017, The Cheesecake Factory began providing a weekend brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, which is now available.
Do All Cheesecake Factory Locations Serve Breakfast
The Cheesecake Factory exclusively serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday, at all of its locations.
What Time Does The Cheesecake Factory Start Serving Breakfast
On Saturdays and Sundays, most Cheesecake Factory locations begin serving brunch at 11:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., respectively.
What Time Does The Cheesecake Factory Stop Serving Breakfast
The Cheesecake Factory discontinues its brunch service at 2:00 p.m.
Does The Cheesecake Factory Serve Breakfast All Day
Breakfast and brunch are not available at The Cheesecake Factory throughout the day. Saturday and Sunday lunch selections are the only ones available after 2:00 p.m., according to the menu.
Is The Cheesecake Factory Open On Holidays
- The Cheesecake Factory is open on a number of holidays, including Thanksgiving and Christmas. January 1, Martin Luther King Day, February 14, Valentine’s Day, Good Friday, Easter, Mardi Gras, May 1, Memorial Day (Mother’s Day), June 1, Labor Day (Columbus Day), Veterans Day (November 11), Black Friday (December 26), and New Year’s Eve (January 1st).
What Holidays Is The Cheesecake Factory Closed
Despite the fact that The Cheesecake Factory is open on many holidays, it is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day each year.
Can I Order Lunch Items During Breakfast Hours At The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory’s brunch menu is extensive, and you may order anything from the entire Cheesecake Factory menu during your visit.
Can I Order Cheesecake During Breakfast Hours At The Cheesecake Factory
During breakfast hours at The Cheesecake Factory, you can make an order for cheesecake to be delivered.
Does Uber Eats Deliver Breakfast From The Cheesecake Factory
It is possible to get your morning order from The Cheesecake Factory delivered via Uber Eats.
Does Door Dash Deliver Breakfast From The Cheesecake Factory
You can get your morning order from The Cheesecake Factory delivered with Uber Eats.
Does Grub Hub Deliver Breakfast From The Cheesecake Factory
Grub Hub will pick up and deliver your order from The Cheesecake Factory for breakfast.
Does Postmates Deliver Breakfast From The Cheesecake Factory
Your Cheesecake Factory order will be delivered to your home within minutes by Postmates.
What Type Of Breakfast Does The Cheesecake Factory Have
The Cheesecake Factory serves a selection of classic breakfast and brunch classics such as pancakes, waffles, and egg dishes, among other things.
What Items Are On The Cheesecake Factorys Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Combo
- Bruleed French Toast
- Eggs Benedict
- Chicken & Waffle Benedict
- Green Chilaquiles & Eggs
- Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Jambalya Hash & Eggs
- Kids Brunch
- Giant Beligan Waffles
- Chicken & Waffles
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberries
- Caramel Apple Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Kids Brunch
When it comes to the Cheesecake Factory, what are the best vegetarian or vegan options?
How Much Does Breakfast Cost At The Cheesecake Factory
Prices range from $6.95 for your pick of pancakes or a fluffy Belgian waffle to $13.50 for bruleed French toast with country ham at The Cheesecake Factory.
Is Breakfast At The Cheesecake Factory Any Good
Breakfast at The Cheesecake Factory is every bit as good as you would imagine it to be from a restaurant named The Cheesecake Factory. The lemon ricotta pancakes, in particular, come highly recommended by me.
A piece of Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory has proven to be much more than just an indulgent dessert stop. Enjoying a quiet breakfast at The Cheesecake Factory on the weekends is certain to be a pleasant experience.
Other Articles You May Enjoy!
The Kneaders Breakfast Hours are shown below.
Our Safety Commitments
In the first instance, we would want to convey our heartfelt sorrow for everyone who has been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19).The health and well-being of our employees and guests is our first concern, and it has served as our guiding principle during this unique period of history.You may have noticed some changes we made to ensure your continued safety whether you dined in, ordered take-out or delivery, or both.These changes included adding partitions between booths to enhance social distancing wherever possible, providing QR codes to access our digital menu on your mobile device, positioning our bakery counter’s credit card machines so you can swipe your own credit card without staff assistance, and sealing our take-out bags to ensure your continued safety.In addition to the existing best-in-class air filtration system in our restaurants, we have added an extra air purification system.As the air passes through the building’s various systems, this new system uses Bi-Polar Ionization, which generates positive and negative ions to actively clean the air as it passes through them, killing bacteria and viruses while also reducing allergens and airborne particles, all without generating ozone or any other harmful biproducts.
- Laboratory research conducted by a third party has demonstrated that the iWave® air purifiers may efficiently decrease infections such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- In addition, we are urging all of our employees to be vaccinated and boosted, and we are giving hourly employees with paid time off for each vaccination visit.
- We are constantly refining our efforts to maintain the greatest levels of sanitation and safety in our restaurants, and we are doing so in accordance with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health agencies.
- We encourage you to maintain your health and look forward to serving you in the future.
- Sincerely, David M.
- Gordon is the president of the company.
Cheesecake Factory is Taking a Deliberate Approach to Reopening Restaurants
After mandates expire, the casual leader must wait a week to two weeks before taking over.When it comes to revenues per location, The Cheesecake Factory is one of the most profitable chains in the United States, averaging $10.7 million in sales in 2019 and 2018, and $10.6 million the year before that.And here’s a glimpse at COVID-19’s historic challenge to the current quo.As a result of March shelter-in-place orders and an industry-wide shift away from dining rooms, the Cheesecake Factory’s sales volumes have increased significantly in recent weeks, the company reported Tuesday, more than doubling its average take from first-quarter off-premises levels—which were up to 22 percent of sales thanks to March shelter-in-place orders and an industry wide pivot away from dining rooms (off-premises mixed 17 percent the previous quarter).Nonetheless, on a yearly basis, the lift amounted to an average of just $4 million per unit of lift.When viewed on a full financial scale, the Coronavirus virus is draining around $6 million or more from each of the Cheesecake Factory’s 206 locations.
- Nonetheless, it represents encouraging progress for Cheesecake Factory, which was generating revenues in the $3 million area during the first few weeks of COVID-19—roughly a fourth of the total revenues it regularly generates.
- OTHER OPTIONS FOR REOPENING STRATEGIES Chili’s gets back into gear as soon as possible after reopening.
- Applebee’s reopens hundreds of locations around the country.
- Texas As the Roadhouse reopens, to-go business increases by 575 percent.
- On the Border will no longer provide bar-top service.
- The owner of a Chevrolet is seeking mandatory temperature checks.
The following is a step-by-step guide to restarting your restaurant: Today, digital accounts for around 80% of the company’s sales, and a number of variables are contributing to the company’s increased weekly sales.Since its inception in 2018, the Cheesecake Factory’s in-house online ordering platform (which is the company’s most profitable sales channel) has outperformed delivery for the first time.Curbside pickup at most of the brand’s restaurants has been expanded, as has curbside pickup at many of its competitors.This is an especially successful alternative at mall sites, where there is adequate parking and entry ways that back directly into parking lots.
Late last year, Cheesecake Factory renegotiated and extended its exclusive delivery agreement with DoorDash, which had previously expired.One of the most important objectives was to sustain marketing support and to achieve top-of-app placement within the delivery radius of the places in question.COVID-19 President David Gordon stated that this has been ″very significant″ during the conference.What it has also accomplished, he continued, is to position Cheesecake Factory in a better position to present itself to a new group of socially isolated individuals who are ordering delivery more regularly, or possibly for the first time.According to Gordon, more than a third of the company’s delivery orders have come from new customers since the situation began to erupt.
Since February, the Cheesecake Factory has seen a significant increase in the number of people who order from them on a weekly basis.Unsurprisingly, cheesecake is the dessert of choice for those who have decided to give Cheesecake Factory a try.According to CFO Matt Clark, the number of incidents has increased.As the meal replacement trend continues, the average check increased significantly across all channels, reaching the $45–$50 area on a consistent basis.
- In this fast changing environment, Clark believes that companies that can provide a fantastic value that lasts a long time and feeds a large number of people are best positioned to triumph.
- And that’s where The Cheesecake Factory fits in, which explains why reorder rates have been good, especially among new users at the company.
- ‘Once we get people to utilize it, they tend to realize the value in it that they would not have seen otherwise,″ Clark said, noting that the brand has recently been ranked as the best-in-class among its DoorDash category as a result of this.
- In addition to providing a potent marketing opportunity, the cheesecake focus has allowed the brand to branch out into experience events such as Easter.
- The company ″sold a ton of full cheesecakes″ during the Christmas season, according to Clark.
- Earlier this week, the firm announced a limited-time Happy Hour Menu available online for pickup and curbside to-go orders, which will be available through May 15.
- During the week, from 2–4:30 p.m., visitors may choose from a selection of 10 unique dishes for $7.50, including full-sized appetizers and a special ″Happy Hour″ Burger.
- In addition, bottles of reserve house wine are offered for $15 each bottle, and six-packs of beer are available for $12.95 per six-pack.
Naturally, this is the first time the Cheesecake Factory has offered a Happy Hour menu that can be taken out to eat.However, it alludes to a bigger plan, such as special lunch promos, as well as the principles that guide reopenings.There are presently 32 sites in the company’s portfolio that are temporarily shuttered, but only three of those are Cheesecake Factory restaurants (it runs 294 units total, including North Italia and a collection within the Fox Restaurant Concepts subsidiary, like Flower Child).Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton stated that ″many″ Cheesecake Factory dining rooms in numerous states might reopen as early as next week, if not sooner.
- If it appears that the brand is a little behind the curve when it comes to reopenings, at least when compared to other prominent casual-dining chains, this is intentional.
- Gordon stated that the business does not intend to reopen at 25 percent of its previous capacity, as many have suggested.
- Specifically, it is only interested in 50 percent models that allow ″people to come in and enjoy the experience that they had previously, but in a somewhat safer environment.″ And, in a similar vein to Texas Roadhouse, the Cheesecake Factory is taking its time to assess the situation before becoming involved.
- Clark estimates that it will take an additional week or two when jurisdictions reopen to review the possibility of reopenings.
- It is possible that 10–15 percent of overall capacity may be available by the end of May, according to the current estimate, he added.
- Clark stated that a consistent cadence of reopenings will be maintained until June.
- Although there are several reasons for taking a cautious approach, one of the most important is simply logistics.
- A complete menu will be available when the restaurant reopens, according to the corporation, which believes this is a cornerstone of the Cheesecake Factory’s business and cannot be diluted for consumers who make the decision to dine-in early on.
- Positively, even at half capacity, Cheesecake Factory should have little issue imposing social separation because of its unique business model.
- The interior space of a restaurant can range from 5,000 to 21,000 square feet.
- Patios often account for additional 15 percent of total square footage.
- ″Because of the scale of our restaurants and the flexibility of our seating patterns, we will be able to provide ample degrees of social distance while keeping sufficient seating capacity to create what we hope will be significant sales volumes,″ Overton said.
- Beginning in February, the Cheesecake Factory began offering limited reservations at all 206 of its locations.
The rationale was straightforward at the time: wait times were one of the company’s most significant challenges, and it sought to reduce the number of paths.Additionally, urge time-sensitive diners to reassess the brand, particularly those in a mall environment seeking for a spontaneous dine-in visit, to reevaluate the brand.Let’s say you’re going out to supper before going to the movies.Gordon believes that the project will have a good impact on the rehabilitation time for COVID-19.According to him, ″it will be a big benefit to visitors since they will feel more comfortable returning to the restaurants through bookings.″ Another advantage is that the Cheesecake Factory is able to obtain client information from the system.Consequently, from a marketing standpoint, it may strive to encourage return visits during what likely to be a difficult few months.
- Clark went on to say that the Cheesecake Factory’s large mall presence shouldn’t have an impact on decision-making for the most part.
- All of the units have their own entrances and operation hours, and they are completely separate from what happens in the mall itself.
- Despite this, the increased traffic would be appreciated.
- To the extent that malls are in compliance with state-by-state standards, ″it appears that malls are in compliance with that same law,″ Gordon said of state-by-state mandates.
″As a result, I don’t believe we’ll find ourselves in a scenario where we’d like to do something other than go to the mall.However, if we were to do so, that would be acceptable as well.As previously stated, we have our own entrants.We have the entire parking lot to ourselves.
In addition, if we decided that we wanted to operate in a specific area, even though the mall wasn’t yet open, we could do so without hesitation.Gordon stated that, in the near future, all employees would be required to wear masks, regardless of whether their jurisdictions need them.″We’ll have a few of eateries open the following week.″ We’ll take notes on what we’ve learned and see how visitors and employees are responding.″However, we would prefer to have uniform operations throughout all of our locations around the country,″ he explained.
Results of sales, with a focus on the future Same-store sales at The Cheesecake Factory fell by 12.9 percent in the first quarter of the year, which ended March 31.After increasing by 3 percent through February, comps dropped by 46 percent in the following month.Total revenues increased to $615.1 million from $599.5 million in the prior year’s quarter, mostly as a result of the acquisitions of North Italia and FRC, according to the company.
A preliminary net loss of $3.9 million was reported for the time under review.In a statement, the Cheesecake Factory claimed it had booked $4 million in pre-tax COVID-19-related expenditures relating to healthcare and food benefits for its furloughed employees.The corporation said in March that it would be furloughing 41,000 hourly employees and that Overton’s remuneration would be reduced by 20 percent.A comparable reduction was made by the board of directors.The company subsequently closed a $200 million deal with Roark Capital in April, in which it sold 200,000 shares of convertible preferred stock to an affiliate of the private-equity firm, RC Cake Holdings, in exchange for cash.
Roark is the same company that owns Inspire Brands, FOCUS Brands, and CKE Restaurants, among other companies.A statement from BTIG analyst Peter Saleh said that the preferred shares have a conversion price of $22.23 and a dividend rate of 9.5 percent, which translates into $19 million in yearly dividends that will be paid-in-kind for the foreseeable future.Management stated that the capacity to regulate the size and composition of the investor base drove them to prefer preferred stock over other options and that they did not want to issue common shares at a discount to the already depressed stock price.Despite having $81 million in cash on hand, Cheesecake Factory completed the first quarter with $380 million in debt.This includes cash utilized in operating activities of about $33 million from working capital associated with COVID-19, capital expenditures of little less than $16 million, and the $90 million revolver drew previously reported.
As a result of the Roark Transaction, the company’s cash position was about $260 million as of April 30.According to Clark, on average, open Cheesecake Factory restaurants are cash-flow breakeven at the $4 million annually level of sales that the company is now operating for off-premises-only outlets in order to be profitable.Currently, the company’s cash burn rate is around $3.25 million each week.
Cheesecake Factory should have adequate liquidity to support an off-premises operation for the next 18–24 months, according to Clark, based on this, the increased capital, and an estimated $40 million cash inflow in 2021 under the NOL carryback clause in the CARES Act.In April, the firm made headlines again when it announced that it would not be paying rent for the month.Clark stated on Tuesday that the breakeven point was under consideration ″This assumes payment of our common area maintenance fees and property taxes, which together total approximately $1 million per week, as well as an equivalent percent of sales rent multiplier compared to our pre-COVID rental levels.However, while this expectation is not the same as our entire base rent, it does take into consideration a variety of rent deferral mechanisms for the second quarter that we have negotiated or are currently in conversations with our landlords about implementing.″ As soon as the restaurant dining rooms reopen, however, the overall cash flow should improve a little.
- Recently observed tendencies imply that Cheesecake Factory will be able to preserve, or at least come close to sustaining, some of the off-premises business it has gained over COVID-19, according to Gordon.
- This is mostly related to an increase in the number of new DoorDash customers.
- There are no plans to experiment with self-delivery at this time.
- ″That’s a completely different business, to be honest, and I think it takes your focus away from being great restaurateurs, and I think you lose something in the friction of running two different businesses,″ Clark said.
- ″I think you lose something in the friction of operating two different businesses,″ Clark added.
- In terms of increasing the number of employees, Gordon stated that the Cheesecake Factory has attempted to keep in touch with employees over the past six weeks.
An employee lunch program is available on a daily basis, allowing employees to come in and reconnect with management while also receiving a free meal.It has long-term advantages as well.Getting the restaurants up and running at that 50 percent capacity level will not be a problem, according to the company.I know from talking to colleagues and even myself that there are a lot of individuals who want to come back to work and are thrilled to get back into that little more sociable situation, as long as they are certain that they are in a secure workplace.As a result, he speculated that there could be some prospects on the other side of COVID-19.
″Of course, we hope that all of the restaurateurs and excellent restaurants in the world are able to weather the storm.″ I believe we can all agree that some of them will most likely be unable to do so.In that case, if there is a shift in market share or a potential to win more market share as a result of a less competitive environment, ″we absolutely believe that we are equipped to grab that market share because of who we are, because of our high-end experience eating,″ he explained.Consequently, we would expect the possibility of such an event occurring.
Does The Cheesecake Factory Take Reservations? (Yes, Here’s How to Make One)
The Cheesecake Factory has long been a favorite among customers for special occasions and dining out.Known for their generous servings and high-quality dining experience, finding a table at this establishment may require a significant wait.The Cheesecake Factory now accepts reservations, which is great news for hungry eaters.During off-peak eating hours, the Cheesecake Factory accepts a limited number of reservations.In the case of parties of six or less, reservations can be made online or by phone.Reserved seating for bigger groups is subject to availability, and certain Cheesecake Factory locations provide banquet spaces for special events.
- Takeout and delivery services are also offered.
- Throughout this post, we’ll go over how to book a reservation at The Cheesecake Factory and when it’s the most convenient to do so.
- To get your favorite cuisine delivered to your door via GrubHub or DoorDash, simply click on the links below.
Can You Make Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory?
- Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory can be made online or by phone for groups of six or less people at this location. It is only possible to make reservations at The Cheesecake Factory in a restricted number of locations, and they may not be available during peak eating hours. Depending on the location of The Cheesecake Factory, large groups can also make reservations for a meal there. For parties of up to six persons, reservations at The Cheesecake Factory may be booked online. Calling the restaurant or going to their Reservations Page on their website are also options for making a reservation. When visiting one of the busier Cheesecake Factory locations, reservations may only be offered during off-peak eating hours, rather than during peak dining hours such as the evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events seasons. There are a number of Cheesecake Factory locations that are willing to accommodate big groups of seven or more individuals, although availability varies from place to location. Reservations will be accepted for early lunch when the restaurant opens, for weekday afternoons between 3 pm and 5 pm, and for other off-peak eating hours at Cheesecake Factory restaurants that can handle big groups. Reservations will not be accepted for dinner. Getting in touch with The Cheesecake Factory and speaking with a manager is the most effective means of inquiring about a large group reservation at the establishment. Additionally, a few Cheesecake Factory locations that include banquet facilities may handle private parties for groups ranging from 25 to 200 individuals. These sites include: Redondo Beach, California
- Denver, Colorado
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Skokie, Illinois
- Las Vegas, Nevada – The Forum Shops at Caesars
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- and Redondo Beach, California.
Reserving a space for a private event may be accomplished by visiting the Banquet Information page on The Cheesecake Factory’s website.
Why Did The Cheesecake Factory Start Taking Reservations?
The Cheesecake Factory began accepting reservations in order to better manage throughput while simultaneously improving access to available seating.Limited reservations, in addition to takeaway and delivery options, were introduced in 2019 in an effort to improve sales while also providing more convenience for their customers.Companies are continuously keeping track of sales and searching for ways to enhance their products and services to customers.One of The Cheesecake Factory’s primary goals was to provide customers with greater convenience, which led to the establishment’s introduction of takeaway and delivery services.The Cheesecake Factory recognizes that extended wait lines might be one of the most difficult obstacles for visitors to overcome.In addition, by permitting just a limited number of bookings, they intend to encourage customers who have limited time to dine in.
- The use of restricted reservations allows restaurants to regulate throughput by designating a fixed number of tables while yet allowing walk-in customers to dine.
- Making reservations through Yelp also helps with marketing and providing customers with access to the Cheesecake Factory’s menu.
What Are the Busy Times at The Cheesecake Factory?
Monday through Friday, lunch and dinner hours at most Cheesecake Factory locations are the busiest periods of the day.Weekends, on the other hand, may be quite crowded throughout the day until approximately 9 pm.The Cheesecake Factory’s busiest lunch hours are from noon to 2 p.m., and its busiest dinner hours are from 6 p.m.to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.During its busiest periods, the Cheesecake Factory will frequently refuse to accept bookings.It is possible that these will include holidays and special events in addition to peak mealtimes.
- The Cheesecake Factory does not accept bookings for special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any other event on which individuals are more likely to dine out than on other days.
- It is preferable to arrive early or dine late rather than wait during busy meal times to prevent having to wait.
- In addition, eating at one of the ″high-top″ tables in the bar areas of Cheesecake Factory restaurants can save you time and make your meal more enjoyable.
- These tables are self-serve, and you can order from the complete menu at these locations.
- Another option for avoiding the hectic hours at The Cheesecake Factory is to place an online order for pickup or delivery.
- Takeout is offered for almost everything on their menu, with the exception of alcoholic beverages.
The Cheesecake Factory delivery service is provided by DoorDash, and it may not be accessible at all stores.It costs between $1.99 and $5.99 for delivery from The Cheesecake Factory, plus a service fee of 10-11 percent of the entire order amount.Additionally, a complimentary Curbside To-Go service is provided.Selfies are encouraged, especially when you’ll be beaming from ear to ear about our restricted availability on @Yelp — Yes, you did hear us correctly.
We are currently only accepting a limited number of bookings.This tweet was sent out by The Cheesecake Factory (@Cheesecake) on February 3, 2020.
How to Make Reservations at The Cheesecake Factory
Calling the restaurant or visiting the Cheesecake Factory’s website are both options for making a reservation at The Cheesecake Factory.Reservations for the Cheesecake Factory can also be made through Yelp up to a month in advance, depending on availability.On the Cheesecake Factory’s website, you may find detailed instructions on how to make a reservation, including the following steps: 1.First, visit the Cheesecake Factory’s official website.Secondly, the ″Reservations″ page can be accessed through the menu.Clicking on the three lines at the top of the page will bring up a menu for you to choose from.
- If you are using a computer to visit the website, you may also click on ″Reservations″ at the top of the page to make a reservation.
- When you get to the Reservations page, click on ″Make a Reservation.″ After you’ve entered your favorite location, click on ″Find A Table″ to see the available reservation times for that location.
- When you’ve selected your preferred location, you’ll be redirected to the ″Reservations″ page on Yelp.
- Click ″Find a Table″ after selecting your chosen day and hour, as well as the number of persons in your party, and then enter your information.
- The times that are available will be presented.
You can click on ″See reservations on other dates″ if none of the available times are suitable for you.This will allow you to pick a reservation that is more suitable.6.After selecting your reservation, provide your contact information, including your name, phone number, email address, and any special requirements you may have for the reservation.
Once you’ve provided all of your information, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ″Confirm″ to complete your reservation.
Can You Make Cheesecake Factory Reservations on Yelp?
There are various options for making a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory through Yelp.By visiting the ″Reservations″ tab on the Cheesecake Factory website, you will be taken to Yelp, where you may leave a review.Also available is the ability to make a reservation straight through the Yelp website or mobile app.It was previously demonstrated how to make a reservation at the Cheesecake Factory using the Yelp website in the previous section of this guide.This section will walk you through the process of making a Cheesecake Factory reservation using the Yelp mobile app, rather than the web browser.1.
- Install and launch the Yelp smartphone application.
- Search for ″Cheesecake Factory″ in the search box, choose your favorite location, and then click on ″Reserve Now″ at the bottom of the listing to make your reservation.
- Alternatively, you can choose the venue and then go halfway down the page to the part titled ″Make a Reservation.″ 3.
- Select your favorite day and time from the drop-down menu, then click ″Reserve A Table.″ 4.
- Fill out the form with your name, phone number, email address, and any particular instructions you may have.
Click on ″Reserve″ at the bottom of the page to complete your reservation after you have completed all of the necessary information.
How Do You Cancel Cheesecake Factory Reservations?
Calling the Cheesecake Factory directly is the only way to cancel a Cheesecake Factory reservation. You may also cancel appointments that have been booked through Yelp using their website. It is possible to cancel Cheesecake Factory reservations online by following the steps outlined below:
- More information may be seen at the bottom of the screen if you open the Yelp app.
- On the following page, click on ″Reservations,″ and your reservation at the Cheesecake Factory will display on the following page. Select ″Edit/Cancel″ from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel a reservation, just select ″Cancel″ from the drop-down menu and confirm your decision. This screen also provides you with the ability to modify the date and time of your reservation.
Can You Make Cheesecake Factory Reservations on OpenTable?
- Unfortunately, you will be unable to book reservations at The Cheesecake Factory using OpenTable since The Cheesecake Factory does not participate in OpenTable’s reservation network. Reservations for The Cheesecake Factory may only be made directly via the restaurant, on the Cheesecake Factory’s website, or through the Yelp website or mobile application. In addition, the Cheesecake Factory is not a member of the OpenTable reservation system. In addition to Anthony’s, you can locate and book appointments at a variety of other restaurants through OpenTable, including: Black Angus Steakhouse, Duke’s Seafood, Hard Rock Cafe, The Rock Wood Fired Pizza, Yard House
- and many more.
For more information on finding restaurants in your region that are a member of the OpenTable reservation network, go to the OpenTable website and perform a search for restaurants in your city. You may then refine your findings by using parameters such as ″Price,″ ″Cuisine,″ and ″Top Rated″ eateries to reduce your search.
Although the Cheesecake Factory can become crowded, having a reservation makes it more likely that you will be seated.Yelp allows you to make reservations directly via the restaurant or online through the Yelp website.However, while reservations are only permitted for parties of six or fewer, bigger groups can contact the restaurant ahead of time to enquire about specific restaurant locations.Delivery and takeaway are also available for those who want to have their meal at The Cheesecake Factory in the comfort of their own homes.If you’re looking for additional information about The Cheesecake Factory, have a look at the linked articles listed below.Articles that are related: The Cheesecake Factory: 18 Interesting Facts You Should Know The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant that specializes in cheesecake.
- Happy Hour allows you to save money on appetizers and beverages.
- How Does The Cheesecake Factory’s Delivery System Work?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Cheesecake Factory, From How to Order Online to Where to Find Us.
About The Cheesecake Factory
What is The Cheesecake Factory and what services does it provide?
With the establishment of The Cheesecake Factory in 1972 as a business-to-business enterprise, Oscar and Evelyn Overton began manufacturing and supplying cheesecakes and other desserts to foodservice establishments, retail stores, and restaurants in Los Angeles, California, USA.David, Evelyn’s son, founded a sandwich restaurant in Beverley Hills six years later, selling ten different versions of his mother’s cheesecake in addition to the sandwiches.In 1983, a second restaurant, this one in Marina Del Rey, was opened.It wasn’t long after that that a third bigger location in Redondo Beach opened, laying the groundwork for The Cheesecake Factory’s future domestic and worldwide expansion.The first Cheesecake Factory restaurant outside of southern California (located in Washington, DC) debuted in the 1990s, and the firm has continued to experience success as its brand recognition has grown.Today, The Cheesecake Factory has 294 restaurants in the United States and Canada that operate under the The Cheesecake Factory and North Italia fascias, as well as retail food companies that are operated by the Fox Restaurant Concepts division of The Cheesecake Factory.
- All of these businesses are owned by the corporation, and there are no plans to franchise the brand in any of these nations.
- According to recent estimates, around 90% of the company’s overall revenues are generated by The Cheesecake Factory.
- In addition, the corporation maintains a baking sector.
- With two facilities in the United States, it is able to offer cheesecakes and other baked goods to its own network of restaurants as well as worldwide licensees and third-party bakery clients.
- In the words of The Cheesecake Factory, the company’s success is due to its ″appeal to a diversified consumer base across a broad demographic spectrum.″ All restaurants provide a diverse food and beverage selection that is suitable for both lunch and evening clients.
- They also serve brunch on the weekends.
Apart from offering low rates, ample meal servings, and continuously changing menus, The Cheesecake Factory takes pride in providing efficient and cheerful customer service, therefore establishing an environment that encourages word of mouth recommendations and frequent return business.While the company does not provide franchise opportunities in the United States, it does offer franchise opportunities in other countries.It collaborates with a small number of partners through license agreements in order to expand the company’s international operations while using the brand name, tried and established methods, and know-how of The Cheesecake Factory.For the sixth year in a row, the firm was recognized as one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For in the United States.
It was the only restaurant firm to make the cut, coming in at number 25 on the list.
Tell us more about The Cheesecake Factory’s menu
It is a large collection, with over 250 objects.Additionally, customers can choose from 50 different types of cheesecake and baked desserts, as well as savory snacks and appetisers, salads, flatbread pizzas, pasta, steak, fish, and seafood.There are also hot and cold beverages, including beer and wine, as well as 70 different sauces, dressings, and marinades to try.Gluten-free options are available at The Cheesecake Factory, and their SkinnyLicious menu features foods that are 590 calories or fewer per serving.All products on the company’s menu, with the exception of alcoholic beverages, can be carried away.
What’s the average spend per customer in a Cheesecake Factory restaurant?
In its company-operated restaurants, it cost $22.60 (about £19.50) per person in 2018.
What percentage of sales does the company’s cheesecake represent?
In the company-operated restaurants of The Cheesecake Factory, this figure was around 16 percent in 2018. At comparison, sales of alcoholic beverages in the same venues accounted for around 12 percent of total sales in the same year.
How does The Cheesecake Factory franchise model work?
Even though all of The Cheesecake Factory’s restaurants in the United States and Canada are owned by the company itself, the company franchises its concept internationally through a licensing agreement, in which operators invest money in the construction and operation of an agreed-upon number of Cheesecake Factory restaurants using the company’s brand name, proven systems, business know-how, and distribution network.
Apart from the US and Canada, where in the world does The Cheesecake Factory operate?
Three license agreements are presently in place with prominent restaurant operators in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia, according to the business.The deal for the Middle East includes the construction of restaurants in the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon, among other countries.Mexico and Chile are included in the Latin America accord.The arrangement in place for Asia involves the development of restaurants in China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, among other places.In all, The Cheesecake Factory has 22 locations in these countries and territories at the moment.The firm claims it is constantly on the lookout for opportunities to cooperate with third parties in order to expand The Cheesecake Factory into new markets across the world.
How much does it cost to become a Cheesecake Factory licensee in an overseas market?
What you may expect to spend will vary depending on the nation in which you plan to launch, the number of restaurants you wish to operate, and the costs connected with building the brand in the region in question.
How does The Cheesecake Factory make money from its overseas Licence holders?
Initial development expenses, site and design fees, as well as a royalty payment depending on the sales of licensees’ restaurants, are charged by the organization.It is also required that licensees commit to purchasing all baking items from The Cheesecake Factory.In exchange, licensees receive comprehensive initial and continuing training in how to operate the business, as well as access to the company’s systems and infrastructure, as well as significant initial and ongoing support.
What skills and experience do you need to become a Cheesecake Factory licence holder?
When it comes to recruiting, the corporation characterizes its method as ″selective.″ With established franchise businesses, this is not uncommon, since partners must be carefully picked in order to maintain the good name of the company, which in many cases has been created over a period of several years.Applicants for a Cheesecake Factory franchise must be able to demonstrate that they have adequate cash to grow the business in the designated region in accordance with the goals set forth in the licensing agreement, according to the restaurant chain.The company must also have an established corporate structure, knowledge in several countries, previous experience running similar casual dining restaurants, and good governance processes to be successful.In summary, The Cheesecake Factory states that it seeks to partner with businesses that will safeguard the brand and operate the idea in a high-quality, consistent way.
Where is The Cheesecake Factory’s headquarters?
The corporate headquarters of the corporation are located in Calabasas Hills, California.
How well suited is The Cheesecake Factory to being operated in the UK?
The Cheesecake Factory has a high possibility of achieving success in the United Kingdom, especially when you consider the number of brands that have begun in the United States and have gone on to achieve success in this nation, notably in the casual dining and fast food sectors, among others.The fact that The Cheesecake Factory has developed a broad menu since opening its doors in the early 1970s, attracting both lunchtime and evening diners from a diverse range of demographics, thereby maximising potential customer spend and revenues for the business, is another appealing aspect of the business.According to Deloitte’s 2017 report on the UK casual dining market, while casual dining and fast food businesses are seeing their profit margins squeezed due to rising labor and food costs, companies like The Cheesecake Factory are capitalizing on key consumer trends such as the desire for more informal and experiential dining experiences.Individuals with limited disposable budgets may find the Cheesecake Factory’s product appealing as well, because to the emphasis on affordable price and ample serving sizes that the company emphasizes.
The Cheesecake Factory Makes Online Ordering Even Sweeter With Free Slices of Cheesecake
When you place an online pickup order of $30 or more and use the promotional code ″FREESLICE,″ you will receive one complimentary slice of cheesecake.CALABASAS HILLS, CALABASAS, CALABASAS, Calif.- THE INTERNET & BUSINESS WIRE- When it comes to online ordering, The Cheesecake Factory® (NASDAQ: CAKE) is making it even more convenient than before.Guests can receive one complimentary slice of any of The Cheesecake Factory’s more than 30 legendary flavors of cheesecake when they place an online pickup order of $30 or more today through Wednesday, February 12, by entering the promo code ″FREESLICE″ at checkout on the Cheesecake Factory’s website.This news release includes a variety of multimedia.You can read the entire press release here: (Image courtesy of Business Wire) Most of The Cheesecake Factory’s restaurant locations also provide curbside service, making it even more convenient to pick up an order placed on the website.″So many of our customers appreciate the convenience of putting their pickup orders online, and we’re thrilled to be able to reward them with a piece of cheesecake when they do so,″ said David Overton, Founder and CEO of The Cheesecake Factory.
- ″We hope that this will provide all of our guests with a delicious reason to try online purchasing and to experience the ease for themselves.
- Please visit * to discover the Cheesecake Factory location closest to you so that you may make your online order and check whether curbside pickup is available.
- Terms and Conditions for the Free Slice Promotion: Guests who complete a Qualifying Purchase (as defined below) during the Offer Term (as defined below) will be entitled to receive a Free Slice (as defined below) on such Qualifying Purchase.
- The Offer Term is specified below.
- Any purchase from a Participating Restaurant that is at least $30.00 (pretax, excluding all fees, discounts, and promotions) that is made online via the website is considered a ″Qualifying Purchase.″ A Qualifying Purchase must be placed as a single order, in a single transaction, and picked up during the Offer Term in order to be considered.
- Unless otherwise specified, ″Participating Restaurant″ refers to a The Cheesecake Factory restaurant located in the United States of America (including its territory of Puerto Rico).
The term ″Offer Term″ refers to the period from January 29, 2020, through and including February 12, 2020.″Free Slice″ refers to a complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake that would otherwise be available for purchase from the appropriate Participating Restaurant if the customer purchases the cake.To avoid any misunderstanding, this offer is not applicable on orders done through DoorDash.When a Qualifying Purchase is not made during the Offer Term, neither The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (or its affiliates) nor Mobo Systems, Inc.
d/b/a Olo will be responsible, regardless of the reason, and will not provide rain checks or other’make goods’ in the event of a failure to complete the purchase.Customers must purchase a slice of cheesecake or layer cake in addition to their Qualifying Purchase and enter the offer code ″FREESLICE″ at checkout in order to qualify for the Free Slice.One Free Slice per Qualifying Purchase is permitted.If a Qualifying Purchase includes several slices of cheesecake and/or layer cake, the promotion code will be applied to the lowest cost slice of each kind of cheesecake and layer cake.All orders are subject to the availability of the products.
There is no monetary worth.Non-transferable.For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit their website at www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com.Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory.
- We also have a Twitter account.
- To keep up with us on Twitter, go to www.twitter.com/cheesecake.
- Visit us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/cheesecakefactory to see our latest creations.
- Description of the company ″The Cheesecake Factory, Incorporated″ The Cheesecake Factory, a subsidiary of The Cheesecake Factory, Inc., is a leader in experience eating.
- We are culinary pioneers who are fiercely committed to the hospitality industry.
- Delicious, unforgettable experiences generated by individuals who are enthusiastic about what they do define who we are and where we are headed.
- With 292 restaurants in the United States and Canada, including The Cheesecake Factory®, North Italia®, and a collection of restaurants within our Fox Restaurant Concepts subsidiary, we are the largest restaurant company in the world by number of locations.
- In all, 26 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants are operated under license agreements in different countries across the world.
A quality cheesecake and other baked goods are produced in two facilities by our bakery division for use in our restaurants, overseas licensees, and third-party bakery clients.For the sixth consecutive year, we were named to the FORTUNE Magazine ″100 Best Companies to Work For®″ list, which is published annually.For further information, please see www.foxrc.com.Originally published in FORTUNE.
- Fortune Media IP Limited is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited, and it is used under a license by Fortune Media IP Limited.
- INTERNATIONAL FORTUNE magazine and Fortune Media IP Limited are not involved with or endorsing the products or services provided by Licensee.
- On businesswire.com, you may see the original source document: MEDIA Berk Communications is a public relations firm based in Berkshire, Massachusetts.
- For further information, contact Brooke Levine or Gabrielle Gaines at 646-308-2415 or 646-308-2396 or [email protected].
- The Cheesecake Factory, Inc.
- is the source of this information.
The whole cheesecakes are served ″deeply chilled,″ and can be defrosted ASAP or stashed in the freezer to save for later.
You’re probably familiar with The Cheesecake Factory because of their large, excellent menu, which offers anything from salad and steak to 34 distinct types of cheesecake and everything in between.However, there is one huge flaw in The Cheesecake Factory’s menu, and I believe we’ve all faced it at some point in our lives.How are we expected to limit ourselves to just one slice of cheesecake?Cheesecake is, without a doubt, my all-time favorite sweet treat to indulge in.For as far as I can remember, it has been a staple of every family event since I was born.You can imagine my delight when I discovered that I could get an ENTIRE Cheesecake Factory cheesecake directly from the restaurant.
- Yes, you read that correctly: a full cheesecake!
- I’m on the verge of passing out.
Can You Buy a Whole Cheesecake in Every Flavor?
Yes!You may select from a variety of flavors, including the Original, the Ultimate Red Velvet, and the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.Aside from that, you may pick between three various sizes.A 10-inch cheesecake serves around 10-12 people, a 7-inch cheesecake serves approximately 6-8 people, and a 6-inch cheesecake serves approximately 4-6 people.You may choose the proper dessert for your gathering this season based on the number of people attending (and remember to be safe!).The cheesecakes are presented ″deeply cold″ in their whole.
- Each cheesecake takes around 2 hours to thaw from the freezer.
- You may also store them in your freezer for later consumption.
How to Order a Cheesecake
You may purchase them directly from the Cheesecake Factory’s website right now, and they will be delivered immediately.Prices vary depending on the size and flavor of the cheesecake, but you should expect to pay roughly $20 for a 6-inch Original Cheesecake.If you prefer chocolate, you can get a 7-inch Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for little under $32 if you hurry.As previously said, shuffle through the many alternatives and select the most appropriate dessert for you.Enjoy your scrumptious dessert and remember to remain careful throughout t