Dog parents can confidently shop for birthday surprises at Petco, knowing they’ll find birthday cakes and treats and other perfect gifts. The birthday pup will be thrilled to receive a new cozy dog bed, collar or toys. Shop your neighborhood Petco store or online for dog birthday cakes and treats to celebrate your best friend.
Can I order a dog birthday cake in advance?
O&M is baking and shipping every day to ensure our dog birthday cake delivery services are as reliable and speedy as can be! Dog Cakes can be ordered days, weeks, or months in advance, and we will ensure that our dog cake bakery gets everything completed on our end to get your cake to your pup exactly on time.
Where can I get a dog cake for my Dog?
O&M ships personalized designer dog cakes right to your doggie door anywhere in America. Fresh, Fast, Fantastic. Order WEEKS in advance and you’re covered. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ‘It’s A Dog Eat Cake World.’ As a dog cake bakery, we at Okra & Molly strive to create unique and tasty birthday cakes for dogs to celebrate their special days.
What is the best dog bakery for your pet?
Ruffles is proud to be the go to dog bakery for natural, healthy, tasty dog treats and oh so yummy dog birthday cakes!! Our handmade luxury dog treats contain NO added sugar, salt or preservatives & NO artificial flavours or colourants.
What is the best dog birthday cake delivery service in Nashville?
Here are our top picks for the best dog birthday cake delivery services. Why We Chose It: Okra and Molly is an affordable online bakery with many options for your dog’s birthday cake. Okra and Molly is a Nashville-based dog bakery that offers handmade cakes for your dog’s big day.
Can you buy a birthday cake for a dog?
Make your dogs birthday a special day with this special birthday treat. A birthday cake suitable for our tail wagging friends.
Can Walmart make dog cakes?
Three Dogs Bakery Lick ‘n Crunch! Peanut Butter & Carob Flavor Crunchy Treats for Dogs, 13 oz.
How much is a dog birthday cake?
The wide selection of dog birthday cakes features wonderful designs that are beautiful enough for any sophisticated pup. Standard 4-inch round cakes start at $26.99, but a fully customized cake featuring your pup’s likeness is $65.
What cake is good for dogs?
Pumpkin cake is such a delicious AND healthy dessert for your dog! You don’t have to bake just a cake with our cake mixes for dogs. Create your own dessert, like whoopie pies for your dog. Since each box of cake mix comes with icing, create a fun dessert your dog is sure to love!
What are dog birthday cakes made from?
Ingredients for Dog Cake Recipe
Peanut Butter – dogs love peanut butter! Applesauce – you can also use pumpkin puree or mashed banana. Oil, leavening, egg – these are all the components that make a cake into a cake.
How do I make a dog shaped birthday cake?
Frost round cake with COOL WHIP, then frost ears with chocolate frosting. Spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe chocolate onto round cake for dog’s eyes, nose and mouth as shown in photo. Add gummy candy for the tongue.
Does Kroger make dog cakes?
Drake’s Devil Dog Cake, 1.5 Oz – Kroger.
Can dogs eat cake?
Your dog should not eat cake. It is very unhealthy for your pup to eat any kind of cake. Some cakes can even be dangerous for your dog to indulge in. For example, any sort of chocolate is toxic for your pup.
Does PetSmart give birthday gifts?
Join PetSmart’s PetPerks program then register your cat or dog’s birthday and about a week or so before their special day, they’ll get a birthday greeting card and you’ll get a birthday coupon valid for a free toy or treat.
What should I do for my dogs birthday?
10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Your Dog’s Birthday
How old is a 1 year old dog?
Dog Years to Human Years Chart
|Age of Dog (dog’s age according to the calendar)||Dog’s Age in Human Years (dog’s age in equivalent human years, based on stage of breed size)|
Can a dog eat birthday cake?
You should never give your dog birthday cake. One of the key ingredients in both cake and frosting is bad news for Fido: dairy. Dogs have a hard time breaking down the enzymes in dairy products, and eating milk, cream, or butter can lead to violent vomiting and diarrhea.
Do dogs get Covid?
Pets worldwide, including cats and dogs, have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, mostly after close contact with people with COVID-19. The risk of pets spreading COVID-19 to people is low. Do not put masks on pets; masks could harm your pet.
Can dogs eat pound cake?
Just like most desserts, pound cakes aren’t healthy for dogs. These cakes lack nutrients and are packed with ingredients that will only cause trouble in your dog’s stomach. A plain pound cake will consist of butter, sugar, eggs, and flour.
How do you make a dog friendly birthday cake?
Where can I buy a cake for my Dog?
If you buy dog birthday cake, you might be shocked that there are so many types of dog birthday cakes out there. Ready-made cakes, cake mixes, personalizable cakes — not to mention pupcakes. With so many options, finding a cake for your dog’s
Where can I get a good birthday cake?
Where to buy name tags for dogs?
Spoil your pup with these fun treats
- Learn more about our methodology, which includes independent investigation, testing, and assessment of the top goods before making recommendations. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Dog owners are well aware of the significance of a pup’s birthday or ″adoptaversary.″ When that special day arrives, it is the ideal opportunity to commemorate your four-legged best friend and express your gratitude to your pet for sharing your life with you. You may even order a dog-friendly birthday cake to be brought straight to your door on your pooch’s special day, because no birthday party is complete without cake. These dog bakeries provide delivery as well as a selection of alternatives for your canine companion. Here are our top selections for the best dog birthday cake delivery services in the business.. In 2022, the most reliable dog birthday cake delivery services will be available. Best overall: Okra and Molly
- best budget: Chewy
- best overall: Okra and Molly
- The Dog Bakery has the best free shipping
- The Dog Treatery has the best customization
- Bubba Rose has the best allergy-friendly products
- Spotted Dog Bakery has the best design
- Happy Dog Barkery has the best value.
- Why We Selected It: Okra and Molly is a reasonably priced online bakery that offers a wide variety of alternatives for your dog’s birthday cake. What We Like Cakes are available at reasonable costs.
- Shipping is expedited.
- Purchase of a ″ship now″ cake for even speedier delivery is an option.
- What We Don’t Like About It When compared to other firms, there are less possibilities.
- There will be no complimentary shipping.
- Okra and Molly is a canine bakery in Nashville that specializes in custom-designed cakes for your dog’s special occasion. There are three different cake sizes to pick from (2×4 inches, 2×6 inches, and 4.5×4.5 inches), as well as two different flavors (peanut butter pumpkin and peanut butter apple, all of which are wheat-free). You have the option of customizing the icing colors and the inscription put on your cake. Every cake is baked to order and will arrive within four business days of being placed. Shipping fees vary depending on your location, and you can customize your purchase by adding other products such as a bowtie or a plush animal to make your dog’s birthday celebration complete. The smallest cakes start at $20, and the largest at $100. Everything is produced using dog-friendly ingredients and may even be frozen if your pooch isn’t able to consume it all in one sitting. Why We Selected It: Dog birthday cakes and treats are available at Chewy.com, a national company that specializes in pre-made cakes, cake mixes, and treats for your dog’s special day. What We Appreciate There are several low-cost choices
- It’s simple to include additional essentials in your dog’s diet.
- Free delivery alternatives are available.
- What We Don’t Like About It Cakes are not available in a variety of flavors
- The atmosphere is not that of a ″little business.″
- The website Chewy.com is a terrific place to shop if you want to celebrate your dog’s birthday without spending a lot of money on cake. Aside from offering the normal dog toys, treats, and toys that you are probably already acquainted with, Chewy.com also provides a broad choice of doggy birthday cake mixes, pre-made cakes (check out the alternatives from The Lazy Dog Cookie Co.), and other unique goodies at a reasonable price. Chewy.com, like the other things it sells, offers free shipping on purchases over $49, and the firm provides customer assistance around the clock. Even while Chewy.com does not provide the same level of personalized service as other dog birthday cake providers, the pricing for a pre-made cake start at roughly $7.99. Why We Selected It: A broad number of personalized cake options are available at The Dog Bakery, and purchases over $49 are sent for free. What We Appreciate A wide variety of cake designs are available
- The ability to bake any cake without using grains
- Customization to an extreme degree
- What We Don’t Like
- Site can be tricky to navigate
- The Dog Bakery is a company that manufactures and distributes snacks, cakes, and other items for dogs at several locations in the Los Angeles region. On request, any cake can be produced without the use of grains or wheat. Dog Bakery provides three unique cake shapes (circular, heart-shaped, and bone-shaped), and with a few clicks, you can adjust the form and color, as well as add a personalized message. Pricing for the cakes begins at $29.99, with the smallest (5-inch) serving serving three to six dogs (depending on their appetites). Orders over $49 from The Dog Bakery are delivered free of charge. Cakes transported by The Dog Bakery do not need to be refrigerated and are normally delivered in approximately five days after placing the order. The following cake is a fantastic choice if you’re searching for a fun and unusual dessert for your dog. Why We Selected It: When it comes to your dog’s cake, you may personalize practically every part of it at The Dog Treatery, which offers a variety of exciting flavors and colors to select from. What We Appreciate There are more personalization possibilities than at other bakeries.
- Use of an allergy-friendly recipe is an option.
- There are a plethora of additional birthday goodies available
- What We Don’t Like About It It is highly suggested to ship during the warmer months.
- There are just a few alternatives for writing a message on the cake
- Those of us who love dogs are major admirers of The Dog Treatery, which can help you build a dessert that is as individual as your pet. Besides four different kinds of cakes — pistachio and carob, peanut butter and banana, pumpkin, and bison — this bakery also provides more than a dozen different colors for the frosting and text decorations. For an extra cost, every cake may be requested in a grain-free variant, and the bakery’s typical circular cake is offered in two sizes: 2×4-inch and 2×5-inch. Additionally, The Dog Treatery offers a giant ″big bone″ cake that weighs more than two pounds and serves eight to twelve dogs, as well as a diverse selection of cookies, cupcakes, and even frosted pretzels for your canine companion. Starting at $21.99 for a 2×4-inch circular cake, The Dog Treatery’s cakes are reasonably priced. The firm strongly suggests that you upgrade to the warm-weather shipping bundle at certain times of the year (or all year, depending on your region) since each cake is frosted to avoid melting. This will result in a $8.50 increase in the total cost of your order. Why We Selected It: If your dog suffers from a sensitive stomach, Bubba Rose provides cakes that are devoid of gluten, maize, soy, and wheat, among other ingredients. What We Appreciate Ingredients that are healthy and free of preservatives
- Options that are devoid of allergens
- A large selection of cakes, cookies, and other goodies
What We Don’t Like About It Only selected regions are eligible for free shipment (New Jersey)
- Bubba Rose is based in Miami and has a retail location in New Jersey, but it sends its nutritious dog treats all throughout the United States. There is a large selection of cakes, biscuits, and cookies available on its user-friendly website. The business provides customized cakes, beginning at $24.95 and baked with bananas and peanut butter, among other ingredients. Your dog’s name and other writing may be added to a number of designs (including one that looks like a tennis ball), and you can choose from a choice of colors. Your item will be shipped out within two business days, and Bubba Rose offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are disappointed with your purchase for any reason at all. Despite the fact that the company’s gorgeous cakes and cupcakes seem so delicious, it may be tough to resist sneaking a taste for yourself. Why We Selected It: Featuring upgraded canine birthday cakes with designs that will wow even the pickiest pet, Spotted Dog Bakery is the place to go. What We Appreciate Birthday accessories to complement your celebration are available on the website, which features beautiful artistic designs.
- Free delivery on orders above $12
- What We Don’t Like
- Pricier than some competitors
- When you first visit the Spotted Dog Bakery website, you would imagine it is a place where people can buy cakes. Dog birthday cakes are available in a variety of styles and patterns that are suitable for even the most sophisticated of canine companions. Prices for standard 4 inch round cakes begin at $26.99, while a completely personalized cake with your dog’s picture starts at $65. If you want individual servings for all of your dog’s greatest buddies, you may choose from a range of bespoke dog treats and cupcakes. You may choose a delivery date so that you aren’t forced to guess when your cake will be delivered to you. After delivery, each cake will remain fresh for two to three days
- however, if your dog is unable to finish his dessert, it may be frozen and consumed later. Why We Selected It: Handmade cakes are available for purchase at Happy Dog Barkery, with prices beginning at $11.99. What We Appreciate The use of original designs and selections
- There are three different cake flavors to choose from
- affordable alternatives for birthdays on a tight budget
- What We Don’t Like: There are fewer add-on choices available for purchase.
- When compared to certain rivals, shipping might take longer.
Bespoke cakes for your dog’s special day are the specialty of Happy Dog Barkery, a small business that specializes in custom cakes.We like that all of its more than 20 styles may be transported anywhere in the United States.You may choose between peanut butter, grain free peanut butter, grain free ginger molasses, or carob, and each cake is personalized with a message of your choosing.
Among the more economical options is a 4-inch large cupcake, which costs as little as $11.99.There is also a large selection of reasonably priced cookies and other goodies available to indulge your dog.It’s a big deal to celebrate your dog’s birthday, but finding a birthday cake doesn’t have to be one as well.The top dog birthday cake providers provide a large number of options (such as those offered by Spotted Dog Bakery) as well as quick shipment (like Okra and Molly).Search for dog birthday cake services that are within your budget and have taste alternatives that your dog will enjoy while shopping around.
The temptation to purchase a typical store-bought cake for your dog’s birthday may be strong when it comes to commemorating the occasion.However, the majority of cakes for humans contain components that are neither safe or healthful for your dog.Instead, it is necessary to purchase a cake that has been designed particularly for dogs and has components such as apples, peanut butter, or pumpkin.These dishes have been created with your dog in mind, and they are completely safe to serve on Thanksgiving Day.
Dog cake calories vary depending on the recipe and the size of the dog cake, however typical portions (which vary in size depending on the size of the dog) are approximately 200 calories.If you are planning to give your dog a birthday cake, consult with your veterinarian to determine how much of the cake is safe for your dog to consume in one sitting.Dog birthday cake services are available from a variety of vendors that can deliver to your home or office anywhere in the country.In order to select the finest ones, we sought for bakeries that were largely owned by individuals and that specialized in custom cakes.
Those who received the highest ratings, such as Okra and Molly and The Dog Treatery, offer reasonable prices as well as a variety of customization options for your cake.We also looked at companies that provide add-ons (such as The Dog Bakery) to make it easier for you to shop for all of your pup’s birthday necessities in one place.Finally, firms who supplied a range of tastes for fussy puppies received good marks in this category.
Order Dog-Friendly Birthday Cakes Online
You can now purchase dog-friendly birthday cakes from Okra & Molly, right from your computer!All you have to do is select a design from the drop-down menu to see sample sizes and taste variations.Following your selection of design, we ask that you fill out the form with your pet’s information and cake specifics, then make your order and go enjoy the rest of the day with your pup while we take care of everything else for you!
Remember, if your dog’s big day is still a few months away, you can place an order in advance and have it delivered at a later date to remove one less item off your plate while adding another to theirs!For additional information, please contact us, or place your order for a dog-friendly birthday cake online today!More information can be found at http://www.nytimes.com/news/business/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/business-news/ Your dog is considered a member of the family, and they deserve a special birthday cake to commemorate the event.When it comes to celebrating your animal friend’s birthday, our handcrafted cakes make a delicious treat.As you watch your best furry companion dive into their canine birthday cake, you’ll be in stitches!
Dog Birthday Cake Types
Our creative cake designs are available in both single-tier and three-tier configurations.Choose between a round cake and a square cake.Paw prints, party balloons, balls, and party banners are some of the most popular patterns on cakes for dogs that we have created.
Following your selection of the ideal design, you can even incorporate a message that is unique to you.Alternatively, you may get a conventional 2-by-4-inch cake, a huge dog 2-inch-by-6-inch cake, or a 4.25-inch square cake.
What’s in Our Dog Birthday Cakes?
In our homemade dog cakes, we utilize only the best, most natural ingredients available.Honey, blackstrap molasses, peanut butter, pumpkin, and a little bit of food coloring in the icing are among the components.If you want to skip the food coloring, you can select ″all natural.″ We ship anywhere in the United States, and our birthday cake services include the option to sign up for regular cake deliveries as part of your subscription.
Four legged fancies
Welcome to the wacky world of ‘Four Legged Fancies,’ a WHEAT-FREE dog bakery that offers a variety of dog birthday cakes, biscuits, and one-of-a-kind presents for dog lovers to choose from.All of our goods are natural and handcrafted, and they include no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in any form whatsoever.Gluten-free pupcakes that are excellent for having a celebration at your dog’s daycare center!
A selection of gluten-free birthday cakes available in a variety of designs, sizes, and flavors.We have a big selection of wheat-free and gluten-free biscuits in a variety of shapes and flavors to choose from.Sweet small biscuits that have been adorned with doggy-safe frosting, as well as natural fruit and vegetable colors.Dog collars made of handcrafted tweed and exquisite leather Argentinian collars are among the many styles available.With our selection of balloons, hats, bunting, cake toppers, and party bows, you can transform your event into an Instagram fantasy.
For your dog’s comfort and entertainment, we provide a selection of plush toys.Beautiful, handcrafted bows and bandanas to dress up your dog and make him appear extra stylish.Boredom-busting chews that keep your dog’s teeth clean while also keeping his brain occupied.
5 Yummy Cake Flavors for Dogs
On Thursday, June 27th, 2019 |By You’ve always wanted to create a birthday cake for your dog, but you weren’t sure what ingredients to use or what kind of birthday cake to make.There are a plethora of dog treats available, but how do you know which ones are suitable for your dog’s digestive system?
Puppy Cake has produced dog-friendly cake mixes for dogs to make it easier for you to celebrate your pup’s birthday with them.Now, you don’t have to wait for your pup’s birthday to bake him a tasty cake; you can prepare pup-cakes for him on every day of the week.Our dog cake mixes are made in the same way as ordinary cake mixes, with the addition of an egg, oil, and water to the mix.Your dog will be able to eat their very own dog-friendly cake after baking it at 350 degrees for around 15 minutes.Each box of cake mix includes an equal amount of frosting mix as well!
Our components, which are all natural and created in the United States, include rice flour, cane sugar, baking flour, and salt, as well as the well-known flavoring.(Instead of rice flour, our banana cake mix and carob cake mix include whole wheat flour.) Tapioca starch and dried yogurt are among the components in the icing mix.You may choose from five delectable varieties that your dog is sure to like!
Here are some of our favorite cake mix flavors for your canine companion:
- PEANUT BUTTER CAKE MIX FOR DOGS (wheat-free)
On Thursday, June 27th, 2019 |by You’ve always wanted to create a birthday cake for your dog, but you weren’t sure what ingredients to use or what kind of birthday cake to make?Dog treats come in many shapes and sizes, but how can you know which ones are good for your dog’s stomach?
Dog-friendly cake mixes for dogs were developed by Puppy Cake to assist you in celebrating the birthday of your dog.There’s no reason why you can’t prepare a tasty cake for your pet on every other day of the week now; why wait for a special occasion?Adding an egg, oil, and water to our cake mixes for dogs makes them bake just like a conventional cake.Make your dog’s favorite cake by baking it at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.He or she will love it!
With each box of cake mix, you’ll also receive a carton of frosting.Our components, which are all-natural and created in the United States, include rice flour, cane sugar, baking flour, and salt, as well as the well-known flavoring agent.(Instead of rice flour, our banana cake mix and carob cake mix include whole wheat flour.) Tapioca starch and dried yogurt are two of the components in the icing.You may choose from 5 tasty varieties that your dog will be sure to like.
For your canine companion, we recommend the following cake mix flavors:
- PUMPKIN CAKE MIX FOR DOGS (wheat-free)
Pumpkin is a natural favorite of dogs.And we are thrilled that kids enjoy it so much because pumpkin is a good source of vitamin A, potassium, iron, and other nutrients.Your dog will love this pumpkin cake since it is both delicious and healthful.
With our cake mixes for dogs, you don’t have to limit yourself to just baking a cake.Make your own desserts, such as whoopie pies, for your dog to enjoy.Because each box of cake mix comes with frosting, you can whip up a tasty treat that your dog will devour!
- BANANA CAKE MIX FOR DOGS
Allow our delicious Banana cake mix to make your dog go crazy. Bananas are a delicious and heart-healthy treat that is also a wonderful source of vitamin C and vitamin B6, among other nutrients. Consider preparing a double-layered cake for your dog to make him feel especially special. Toss over some sliced bananas for a little more taste and nutrition?
- RED VELVET CAKE MIX FOR DOGS (wheat-free)
This southern classic has made its way all the way across the country!This vivid and tasty cake, made with all-natural beet powder, will have you surrounded by dogs licking their lips in anticipation of your arrival.Waffles in the morning, rather than a cake, will be a welcome treat for your dog!
Pour our cake batter into a waffle maker, and there you have it!Breakfast has been prepared for your canine companion.
- CAROB CAKE MIX FOR DOGS
Chocolate is harmful for dogs — in fact, it is really dangerous for dogs – yet Carob is excellent!Carob may be used as a chocolate alternative that is safe for dogs.Carob, which is manufactured from the bean pods of the Carob tree, has the same delicious flavor as chocolate and is just as satisfying.
It is 100 percent natural and 100 percent beneficial to dogs’ well-being.Carob has also been shown to provide some significant health advantages to dogs, including improved digestion, decreased cholesterol, and the ability to cure diarrhea when consumed in moderation.How delectable does this carob cake for dogs appear to be?Ensure that Puppy Cake is properly credited on social media when you give your dog their delicious dessert: Friend us on Facebook at @puppycakemix.Follow us on Instagram: @puppycakellc Are you looking for alternative dog-friendly treats?
Pay attention to our website, as we carry much more than simply dog treats!On purchases of $35.00 or more, we will provide FREE SHIPPING.More information may be found on our WEBSITE.Also, be sure to check out our blog: GO HERE TO GET STARTED.
Are you looking for more creative ice cream recipes, cookie recipes, and cake making instructions to indulge your dog?Look no further!Amazon Prime members can find us here.Do you like our items to be delivered in two days?
You can order a box of Peanut Butter Cake Mix for Dogs by clicking HERE and begin baking right now.
Homemade Dog Birthday Cake
You may prepare an Easy Homemade Dog Cake for your pet to celebrate with them if you so choose!Your dog will go crazy for every mouthful of this peanut butter dog cake, which is created with only a few basic ingredients and topped with whipped cream.Despite the fact that this content is sponsored by Mirum, all thoughts stated are mine.
Abby was thrilled with her birthday cake and gift, thanks to Mirum!PIN IT NOW TO RETAIN IT FOR LATER USE
How To Make a Dog Birthday Cake Video
Everybody in my family knows that birthdays are a huge thing at my house, including the dog.Abby’s first birthday was celebrated with Pupcakes last year, and this year I created her a cake for her celebration!Likewise, peanut butter cake baked with applesauce and covered with whipped cream is one of her favorite kinds of cake as well.
Abby adores whipped cream; it’s like her favorite dessert in the entire world.I enjoy commemorating the anniversaries of dogs’ births.I don’t know if it’s because I’m a sucker or simply a really wonderful dog mom, but I like the pomp and ceremony that comes with preparing her a doggie treat.Homemade dog treats are simple to create, and the process is enjoyable.Do you know what I mean?
Dogs have a sixth instinct when it comes to goodies; they can tell when you’re cooking them especially for them.
This easy dog cake makes a 6-inch layer. It’s filled with peanut butter and applesauce and frosted with whipped cream – the perfect dog cake recipe for a puppy party!
Abby has grown into a feisty 2-year-old since we last saw her.She’s still her nervous self – she’s never more than a few feet away from me – but she enjoys playing ball and swimming.She’s grown almost obsessively obsessed with swimming, and the moment she sees Jordan or Mel in their swimsuits, she starts following them around like they’re covered in whipped cream.
If they fail to take her outside with them, she (figuratively) pushes herself against the door until I let her out by opening the door.It’s both amusing and irritating at the same time, ha!Because she’s so little (just 15 pounds – her fur gives the impression that she’s much heavier), I let her eat as many goodies as she wants.She doesn’t consume a lot of food, so birthday cake isn’t something she has to be concerned about ingesting.It would be nice to have her metabolism.) Taking care of a dog like Abby may be difficult, but I wouldn’t exchange it for anything in the world.
When someone asks me about acquiring a dog, I usually tell them that it will be a lot of effort, but if you love them enough, it will be well worth it in the end.It is her B-A-L-L that Abby adores more than I do, and I mean that in the most loving way.(We have to spell it correctly or she will go insane!) I have terrible aim and am really excellent at knocking photographs off the walls, so we spend a lot of time outside when the weather is pleasant and only play ball when it is outside.Because Abby and I spend so much time outside, I make it a point to treat her for fleas and ticks.
PetArmor Plus was just introduced by PetSmart and is now available in-store and online at PetSmart.com, making it very convenient to acquire the product.Take Abby to PetSmart, where she can socialize with the other dogs and choose new toys (since she is so spoilt!).I also pick up her flea and tick prevention while I’m there.(A trip to the veterinarian is just another errand – I appreciate the fact that I can complete all of my shopping in one go!) When you’re wondering about what to get your dog for his birthday, consider getting him something he’ll actually use instead of simply a toy: flea and tick prevention.
Fleas are a pain in the neck, and I’ve dealt with them in the past.Abby’s treatment is something I will continue to perform all year long (they can be present year round and lay dormant for months before hatching).We had indoor/outdoor cats while I was growing up, and we’d get flea infestations at least once a year, if not more.This was before we had any of the simple therapies available today, such as PetArmor Plus.To get rid of them, we’d have to bomb the home – remember those days?
- – and it was always such a hassle.
- Getting fleas and/or ticks on your pet is not a sign of failure as a pet parent — it occurs to everyone.
- When it comes to treating an outbreak and preventing future issues, utilizing PetArmor Plus is the best option you can make.
- I like that PetArmor Plus may be used not only to prevent fleas and ticks, but also to provide protection and treatment when necessary.
- It has the ability to stop infestations in their tracks while also assisting in the prevention of re-infestation, making it the ideal birthday present for Abby.
- To be honest, she doesn’t need any new toys anymore (just like a toddler, haha).
- Waterproof composition that works quickly to stop the flea life cycle, as well as ticks that may carry Lyme disease (see below for more information).
What I like best about PetArmor Plus is that you can get it by just shopping at PetSmart, which makes it quite convenient.Because it is less expensive and more handy, it is of veterinarian-quality.During the month of September, you can save $5 on PetArmor Plus for Dogs or Cats (3 count).To obtain your voucher, please click here.
Having determined the greatest birthday present for your dog, let’s speak about how you may create them a simple dog cake for their birthday celebration!(What?You should be aware that birthday parties for dogs are a genuine thing.Bucky, Abby’s best friend, comes over every year for her birthday!
- Creating a canine cake is far less difficult than creating a cake for a human.
- It’s made using minimal ingredients, and they don’t give a damn about how it looks!
- Instead of purchasing a dog cake mix, you may bake your own quick and easy cake!
Ingredients for Dog Cake Recipe
- They include the majority of the same components as adult cakes, with a few exceptions, including: Sweetener – sugar is not recommended for dogs, but because Abby like her treats to be on the sweeter side, I incorporate a small amount of honey into the cake mixture.
- You may use whole wheat flour if you choose, but I used all-purpose
- Peanut Butter – dogs are crazy on peanut butter
- Applesauce (you may also use pumpkin puree or mashed banana instead of applesauce)
- Oil, leavening, and egg are all ingredients that contribute to the texture and flavor of a cake.
What’s great about baking a cake for your dog is that you don’t have to be concerned about overcooking it.It makes no difference to them if it’s dry!I kept the frosting simple by just whipping some unsweetened heavy whipping cream until it was stiff and fluffy.
Whipped cream is a dog’s favorite treat!Abby was quite pleased with her cake.Even before I had a chance to take shots, she was smothering herself in icing!(Also, she had to stand on a box in order to reach the counter, which was hilarious!) Visit PetSmart to see everything PetArmor Plus has to offer and to get your coupon for $5 off a three-count package!
Favorite Recipes From Crazy For Crust
Do you want to create some dog cupcakes?Take a look at my Pupcake recipe!Do you want even more?
To receive new recipes as well as a newsletter in your email, sign up for Crazy for Crust’s newsletter.In addition, you may follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all of the newest news.If you prepare this recipe, please post a photo on social media with the hashtag #crazyforcrust and the handle @crazyforcrust in the caption.
For the Cupcake
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 big egg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup flour
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 6-inch round cake pan (or a 9-inch bread pan) by lining it with parchment paper and spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, peanut butter, oil, applesauce, egg, and honey in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Pour into the baking pans. Baking time is 20-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow for entire cooling before icing
- To create the frosting, whisk heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form
- refrigerate until needed.
- Decorate the cake whatever you like. You may make a 2-layer cake by doubling the frosting recipe and torting the cake (cutting the cake in half horizontally).
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days after covering with plastic wrap.
It is important that you exercise caution when it comes to feeding your dog.I am not a veterinarian, nor do I claim to be an expert in canine nutrition.Please use caution if you suspect your dog is allergic to any of the components.
This cake has been well liked by many dogs – but while feeding your dog, remember to utilize your knowledge of your dog as well as your common sense.One serving equals 1423 calories, which is 123 grams of carbohydrates, 28 grams of protein, 95 grams of fat, 35 grams of saturated fat, 374 milligrams of cholesterol, 825 milligrams of sodium, 622 milligrams of potassium, 5 grams of fiber, 44 grams of sugar, 2055 international units of vitamin A, 180 milligrams of calcium, and 5.9 milligrams of iron.The nutritional information provided is not guaranteed to be correct.Course DessertsAmerican Cuisine Desserts Keywords: cake, pupcake, and pupcake.Is this a recipe that you’ve tried?
Don’t forget to give it a star rating at the bottom of this page!** It took everything I had not to have her jump on the counter as I was taking shots…The most recent update was made on February 23, 2021.DOROTHY KERN created all of the text and photographs for Crazy for Crust.
Please do not use any of my photographs without first obtaining permission from me.If you wish to republish this recipe, either rewrite it in your own words or provide a link to this article so that people can find it.Disclaimer: The nutritional information provided is not guaranteed to be correct.Sign up for FREE and start saving your favorite recipes right away.
Sign up for a free account and bookmark your favorite material so that you never lose track of a recipe again.It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.My disclosure policy may be found here if you want more details.The date of publication is: June 20, 2019.
Can Dogs Eat Cake? What You Need to Know!
On the occasion of a dog’s birthday, we have all seen those cute films recorded of them while they are dressed in their best birthday attire and with a cake in front of them to enjoy.However, we doubt that many people have given any consideration to what is in that cake or if it is a healthy treat for a dog to consume.Cake is a type of food that is traditionally served at various festivals and events.
In addition to chocolate and vanilla, coffee cake and sponge cake are among the many various types of cakes available.Should your dog be there while you indulge on these delectable treats?
Should Dogs Eat Cake?
- We’ve all seen those lovely films recorded on a dog’s birthday, where the dog is dressed in a birthday hat and a cake is placed in front of him for him to eat.
- We doubt that many people have given any consideration to what is in that cake or if it is a healthy treat for a dog to consume.
- Many festivals and celebrations include the consumption of cake as a dessert.
- In addition to chocolate and vanilla, coffee cake and sponge cake are among the many various types of cake available.
Are these delightful goodies something you should share with your canine companions as well?
Negative Aspects of Feeding Your Dog Birthday Cake
Several components in a cake are harmful to your dog’s health, and one of those elements is cake batter. Generally speaking, cake does not add any nutritional value to your dog’s diet. Even if there are fruity components that may be beneficial to your pooch on their own, they are not sufficient to outweigh the harmful aspects of the recipe.
Several components in a cake are harmful to your dog’s health, and one of those substances is cake flour. A cake is not beneficial to your dog’s diet in any way, shape, or form. The fact that your pet may benefit from certain fruity additives does not make up for the fact that the rest of the ingredients are harmful.
- The majority of cakes are produced with flour as the filling basis in order to give them their fluffiness and solidity.
- Traditional flour sources, on the other hand, are derived from wheat, which includes a harmful quantity of gluten.
- Gluten is difficult to digest for the majority of pets, which includes both dogs and cats.
- When consumed in such big quantities, it can have long-term and severe consequences for the digestive system.
Potential Toxic Ingredients
- Outside of cake’s two basic constituents, sugar and wheat, there are a number of extra chemicals that can make it a harmful addition to your pup’s diet. Chocolate is always harmful to your dog and, if consumed in high enough quantities, is capable of causing them to pass away. Many people like a wonderful chocolate cake, but if they adore their dog, they should refrain from sharing. Coffee, raisins, grapes, macadamia nuts, nutmeg, vanilla essence, and candy are among the other components that are regularly used in baking and that might be harmful to your dog.
Even though you want to give in to those sad puppy eyes from your dog, remember that by not allowing them to eat the cake, you are really protecting them.
“Free From” Is Not a Good Solution
- However, even if gluten-free and sugar-free foods have been demonstrated to be safe for people, dogs are still at danger when these substances are used.
- Xylitol is a sugar substitute that is becoming increasingly popular.
- Natural sugar alternative that is minimal in calories and preferred by many people who are attempting to eat more nutritiously.
- But it is extremely poisonous to dogs and can cause them to develop weakness, unconsciousness, and even convulsions, which can result in death if not treated immediately.
Types of Cake That You Can Make for Your Dog
- In the event that you still want to offer your dog a cake for their birthday, you might want to consider gifting them a cake that is specifically designed for dogs.
- If you want to keep track of exactly what your dog is eating, you may bake your own dog cake from scratch.
- You may also purchase pre-made dog cake mixes to make that unique treat for your dog.
- Though reading over the contents of any cake is still recommended, you will have a greater chance of choosing a healthy alternative that will not endanger your dog’s health if you do so this way.
- It is recommended not to give your dog any type of cake at all.
- If the cake contains chocolate, coffee, or a sweetener, it should be kept out of reach of children who might sneak a nibble.
- If you truly want your dog to appreciate a treat, you should either purchase a dog cake mix or prepare your own from scratch using only healthy components.
- Credit for the featured image goes to varintorn and Pixabay.
10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Your Dog’s Birthday
- By on January 1, 2022, this page was last updated.
- Want some great and simple ideas for celebrating your dog’s birthday?
- Look no further.
- You’ve arrived to the correct location.
Because our dogs are considered members of the family, we want to make their birthday a memorable occasion for them.The good news is that there are several enjoyable and simple ways to make your dog’s birthday a memorable occasion.Do not be concerned if you are unsure of what you should do to commemorate your dog’s birthday since I have you covered.
Here are 10 creative ideas to celebrate your dog’s birthday, ranging from throwing a canine birthday party to holding a special movie night at home.
1. Host a Doggie Birthday Party
- If you’re searching for a unique and entertaining way to commemorate your dog’s birthday, you may organize your own doggy birthday celebration.
- Invite some of your friends and family (as well as their friendly dogs) over to help you celebrate the occasion.
- It’s best to start small if you’ve never hosted a large number of canine guests around to your home before.
- With doggy birthday parties, there is nothing wrong with keeping it small and private.
Having a few doggie buddies around will be more than enough to ensure that your dog’s birthday is one to remember.You may offer a dog-friendly cake, hand out ″doggy bags″ stocked with treats and other goodies, and engage in some entertaining doggie activities with your guests.It’s important to note that if you’re hosting a dog party outside, you should make sure that all of the dogs have constant access to fresh water and shade.
In addition, remember to keep an eye on things and to ensure that the dogs are always under your supervision.
2. Let Your Dog Pick Out a Gift
If you want to purchase your dog something really special for their birthday, consider allowing them to choose the gift themselves instead. Bring your dog to a dog-friendly pet store and let him or her explore the aisles and choose a present on their own.
3. Make a (Dog Friendly) Cake or Treats
- Making a special treat for your dog on their birthday is a wonderful way to express your affection for them. Using a puppy cake mix, you may bake a pupcake for your dog, or you can prepare one of the following homemade dog cake recipes: Doggie Birthday Cake, Mini-Berry Almond Cake, Grain-Free Peanut Butter Apple Cake, Dog-Friendly Cake, and other variations are available.
Look no farther than these 25 simple homemade dog treat recipes if you prefer treats over cake!
4. Explore a New Trail With Your Dog
- How much does your dog look forward to his or her regular walk?
- You may make your stroll on their birthday even more special by going them somewhere they have never been before.
- Try out a new hiking trail with your family or take your dog to a new dog park.
- It’s important to remember to allow them some additional time to sniff about and soak in all the new and interesting smells to make it even more enjoyable for them.
5, Pamper & Spoil Your Dog On Their Birthday
- Consider treating your dog to a doggy spa day on his or her birthday if you want a simple method to make his or her birthday more memorable.
- On their special day, spoil them and show them that you care by showing them extra love and attention.
- Treat your dog to a great home-cooked lunch, an extra long walk, a Kong filled with treats, a soothing doggy massage, and some quality cuddling time on the couch.
6. Turn It Into a Game Day
- Another entertaining approach to commemorate your dog’s birthday is to make it into a game day for the entire family. Instead of spending time together celebrating your favorite team, set aside some additional time to play some extra games with your dog. Our dogs like playing, and include them in a few additional activities on their birthday is a simple way to ensure that they have a good time on their special day. Some of my favorite doggy games are: fetch/frisbee
- hide and seek
- tug of war
- food dispensing toys
- find the treats
- and hide and seek again.
7. Let Your Dog Unwrap a Present
- My dog Laika receives a nice new toy for her birthday, and I make the unveiling process a bit more enjoyable for her by allowing her to help me unwrap the present.
- If your dog isn’t used to unwrapping presents, make things easy by putting them in a gift bag.
- Remember to keep a tight eye on them because some dogs have a tendency to consume whatever they come across, including wrapping paper and shredded plastic bags.
8. Set Up a Doggie Playdate
- Another simple approach to make your dog’s birthday even more enjoyable is to arrange for them to go on a doggy playdate.
- For some playtime, invite your dog’s best canine pal over to your house.
- Although it may appear to be insignificant, one-on-one play time with your dog is really enjoyable (and taxing) for both of you.
- Maintain constant surveillance and ensure that the dogs have constant access to fresh water.
9. Take Your Dog For a Swim
- Most dogs enjoy swimming, so if you want to make their birthday a memorable occasion, plan a swim day for them.
- Alternatively, you might take your dog to the nearest beach or look for dog-friendly pools in your neighborhood.
- To ensure your dog’s safety when swimming, remember to keep an eye on him at all times and to follow the fundamental swimming safety rules for dogs, which include taking along fresh water and wiping them off afterward.
10. Have a Doggie Movie Night
Making a movie night out of it to commemorate my dog’s birthday is one of my favorite ways to celebrate. Prepare yourself comfortable in your jammies, make some popcorn, and curl up on the sofa with your dog to watch some movies together. If you enjoy watching dog movies, you’ll get extra points.
How Do You Celebrate Your Dog’s Birthday?
- What do you do to commemorate the occasion of your dog’s birthday?
- Have you ever thrown a canine birthday party for your own pooch?
- Do you give your dog’s gifts with wrapping paper?
- What do you think?
Does curling up on the sofa with your dog and watching movies seem like the perfect evening to you, or am I the only one?Please forward this message to your friends.This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I will receive a commission.
Please go to our disclosure page for further information.
Dog Age Chart: Dog Years to Human Years
Body What is the age of your dog in human years? We used to calculate a dog’s age by multiplying it by seven. This computation, on the other hand, is not so straightforward. Check out our dog age calculator and chart to find out how old your dog is. ADVERTISEMENT
The Easy Calculation of Dog’s Age
- The simplest method of determining a dog’s age is to take one dog year and multiply it by seven years.
- This is based on the premise that, on average, dogs live to be approximately 10 years old and people live to be around 70 years old.
- For example, a dog who is 5 years old is equivalent to 35 ″human years.″ From a health standpoint, this isn’t a bad path to go because it helps us humans recognize that our dogs aren’t the same as children.
- Pets require more care and attention as they grow older, and this is especially true for seniors.
Small dogs are often termed ″senior″ when they reach the age of seven.Larger breeds are sometimes considered senior when they reach the age of 5 to 6 years.Keep an eye out for symptoms such as arthritis and the accompanying discomfort or irritation, weight management problems, vision and hearing problems, and other changes in behavior or activities that might suggest more serious problems.
Visit your veterinarian on a regular basis for checkups; modifications may be made to make your dogs’ lives more pleasant, longer, and healthier.
The More Accurate Calculation of Dog Years
- Statistics from pet-insurance companies, breed-club surveys, and veterinary clinics have all contributed to our understanding of how dogs age and how to keep them healthy. The prevalent misconception is that dogs age at a pace of 7 human years for every year in dog years. This is not true. As stated by the American Veterinary Medical Association, the first year of a medium-sized dog’s life is equivalent to approximately 15 years of a human’s life
- the second year of a dog’s life is equivalent to approximately nine years for a human
- and after that, every human year is equivalent to approximately four or five years for a dog
In other words, during a dog’s rapid growth to maturity, the number of human years accumulates more swiftly on the dog’s life.
Dog Age Calculator: Dog Years to Human Years
- Think of a dog’s age as being comparable to that of a human’s age, and you’ll see what I mean!
- Please keep in mind that this calculator is for a medium-sized dog breed.
- Check out the table below to discover the differences in size between different breeds of dogs (small, medium, large, giant).
- Ideally, it will provide you with an accurate picture of where your dog is in the development/aging process.
Dog Years to Human Years Chart
|Age of Dog|
(dog’s age according to the calendar)
|Dog’s Age in Human Years|
(dog’s age in equivalent human years, based on stage of breed size)
The American Kennel Club’s ″How to Calculate Dog Years to Human Years″ is a good resource.
Do you have a cat? Take a look at our Cat Age Chart! Is your dog approaching the end of his or her working life? Learn how to care for an elderly dog by reading this article. Also, have a look at our list of natural cures for your pet’s arthritis.
What You Should Know about COVID-19 and Pets
Coronaviruses are a vast viral family that includes many different viruses. Some coronaviruses induce diseases that are similar to the common cold in humans. Others, such as cattle, camels, and bats, are known to cause sickness in specific sorts of animals. Only animals are infected by certain coronaviruses, which are not infected by humans.
Risk of the virus that causes COVID-19 spreading between pets and people
- When people and animals come into close contact, the virus that causes COVID-19 can transmit from one to the other. Globally, pets, including cats and dogs, have been infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, most often as a result of intimate contact with people who are afflicted with the virus. The likelihood of pets transmitting COVID-19 to humans is negligible. Use caution when using masks on pets
- masks may be harmful to your pet. Do not wipe or bathe your pet with chemical disinfectants, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, or other products like hand sanitizer, counter-cleaning wipes, or other industrial or surface cleaners, as these products may be harmful to them. There is no evidence to suggest that the virus may be transmitted to humans through the skin, fur, or hair of animals. If you have any queries regarding what items to use to bathe or clean your pet, you should see your veterinarian.
Protect pets if you are sick
As with people, if you are sick with COVID-19 (whether suspected or proven by a test), you should avoid contact with your dogs and other animals, just as you would avoid contact with humans. Petting, caressing, kissing, licking, sharing meals, and sleeping in the same bed are all examples of physical contact. More information may be found at What to Do If You Are Sick.com.
What to do if you think your pet has the virus that causes COVID-19
- Pets that have been infected with this virus may or may not become ill. The majority of sick pets were just suffering from a slight disease and were able to fully recover. Pets suffering from serious sickness are exceedingly rare. Pets who show signs of illness are typically suffering from a minor ailment that may be treated at home. Fever, coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, lethargy (strange lack of energy or sluggishness), sneezing, runny nose, eye discharge, vomiting, and diarrhea are all symptoms of the virus that causes COVID-19 in pets. If your pet has COVID-19, call your veterinarian right once.
- If your pet is unwell and you suspect that it may be caused by the virus that causes COVID-19, consult your veterinarian immediately.
- You should not take your pet to the veterinary clinic if you are sick with COVID-19 and your pet becomes sick as well.
- Inform your veterinarian that you have COVID-19 and that you need to be admitted to the hospital.
- Some veterinarians may provide telemedicine consultations or other forms of treatment for sick dogs, depending on their practice.
What to do if your pet tests positive
- In some cases, your veterinarian may recommend that you isolate your pet at home based on the symptoms he or she is experiencing.
- Provided that you are capable of providing enough care for your pet at home, you should keep your pet at home, with the exception of when it requires medical attention.
- It is possible to isolate a pet in the same way that a human who is afflicted with COVID-19 is.
- Prevent yourself from being infected when caring for a sick pet by using the same measures that are suggested for persons caring for a sick human at home.
Cats should be kept indoors at all times.Cats who have tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19 should not be allowed to wander freely outside.
Monitor your pet’s symptoms
It is critical to keep track of your pet’s symptoms while he or she is isolated at home. If you believe your pet is experiencing new symptoms or is deteriorating, contact your veterinarian. Follow all of your veterinarian’s directions for proper care. Depending on your veterinarian’s recommendations, you may be required to keep a written journal of your pet’s symptoms.
When to end home isolation of your pet
- Consider following the recommendations of your veterinarian on when it is safe for your pet to be around other people and animals.
- Your pet can usually resume normal activities if the following conditions are met: the pet has not displayed symptoms for at least 72 hours without medical treatment; the pet has not shown symptoms for at least 72 hours with medical treatment; the pet has not shown symptoms for at least 72 hours with medical treatment; the pet has not shown symptoms for at least 72 hours with medical treatment; the pet has not shown symptoms for at least 72 hours with medical treatment; the pet has not shown symptoms for at least 72 hours with medical treatment
Aside from that, it has been at least 14 days after the pet’s most recent positive test;
- All follow-up tests for current infection are negative.
Reasons Dogs Should Not Be Eating Pound Cake
- Pound cakes, like the majority of sweets, are not good for dogs’ health.
- These cakes are devoid of nutrition and are densely packed with substances that can only create digestive distress in your dog.
- Butter, sugar, eggs, and flour are the main ingredients in a traditional pound cake.
- Some of these components will be difficult for dogs to digest, especially if they are consumed in significant quantities by the animal.
Moreover, in addition to the aforemen