“There will never be a better cheesecake than the cheesecake they serve at Junior’s… it’s the best cheesecake in the material world.” That same year, New York Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s the best cheesecake in the New York.
What kind of bread does Cheesecake Factory use?
Now you can enjoy our famous “brown bread” and new brioche hamburger buns– at home. Loved around the world, our brown bread baguette is a Cheesecake Factory signature taste – now available to enjoy at home in Mini Baguettes, Dinner Rolls and Sandwich Bread.
Can you eat brown bread at Cheesecake Factory?
The Cheesecake Factory® is the fantastical food experience that is absolutely certain to satisfy. Now you can enjoy our famous “brown bread” – at home. Loved around the world, our brown bread baguette is a Cheesecake Factory signature taste – now available to enjoy at home in Mini Baguettes, Dinner Rolls and Sandwich Bread.
What is the Cheesecake Factory famous for?
The Cheesecake Factory is mostly known for, well, cheesecake, but its ‘brown bread’ comes in at a pretty close second in popularity.
What is the secret ingredient in Cheesecake Factory brown bread?
There’s more than one secret ingredient that gives The Cheesecake Factory brown bread its magical aroma, flavor and color. Here are the key ingredients that bring this bread to life: Molasses gives the bread its deep brown color, rich flavor and signature aroma.
Is Cheesecake Factory bread sold in stores?
Where Can I Find It? The signature brown bread will be available in the bakery sections of Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo and Harveys grocery stores. Retailing from $3.49 to $4.49, you’ll be able to buy it in heat-and-serve rolls, mini baguettes and sandwich loaves, so you can add a little Cheesecake Factory flair to any meal.
Does Walmart carry Cheesecake Factory bread?
The wheat dinner rolls, wheat mini baguettes and wheat sandwich loaf are now available in grocery stores. If that’s not enough, The Cheesecake Factory also sells cookie and cupcake mixes, which are available at select Walmart stores.
Can I just order bread from Cheesecake Factory?
And now they’re offering Cheesecake Factory bread to purchase, which means you can have tasty bread any time you want it. The famous brown bread is available in three options: heat and serve dinner rolls, a two-pack of mini baguettes, and pre-cut sandwich loaves.
What kind of bread is the brown bread at Cheesecake Factory?
Loved around the world, our brown bread baguette is a Cheesecake Factory signature taste – now available to enjoy at home in Mini Baguettes, Dinner Rolls and Sandwich Bread. Our deliciously buttery and sweet gourmet Brioche and Wheat Brioche Hamburger Buns were made exclusively for you to enjoy at home.
Did Cheesecake Factory change their cheesecake?
The cheesecake recipe hasn’t changed
When Evelyn developed her coveted recipe based on a newspaper clipping, she obviously had a good thing going. There have certainly been new cheesecake flavors along the way, but 80 years later, the same base recipe for creamy cheesecake is still used.
Is the brown bread at Cheesecake Factory healthy?
Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY contains 0.5 g of saturated fat and 0 mg of cholesterol per serving. 71 g of Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY contains IU vitamin A, mg of vitamin C and mcg of vitamin D as well as 2.00 mg of iron, 90.17 mg of calcium and mg of potassium.
Does Costco sell Cheesecake Factory?
Aside from Costco’s Kirkland brand of cheesecakes, they also sell Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. These come in a variety pack with 54 individual bites of caramel, chocolate, and raspberry cheesecake.
Which supermarket does the best cheesecake?
Find out why we think Marks & Spencer makes the best
Does Aldi have cheesecake?
Cheesecake Sampler – Bake Shop | ALDI US.
What is the bread they serve at Cheesecake Factory?
Loved around the world, our brown bread baguette is a Cheesecake Factory signature taste – now available to enjoy at home in mini baguettes, dinner rolls and sandwich bread. No artificial preservatives or flavors. Please visit our website for more information.
Does Publix have Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
7 inch cake. 8 pre-sliced servings. Strawberries and whipped cream not included. Our famous creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
How long does Cheesecake Factory bread last?
Cheesecake Factory’s brown bread can sit on your counter for up to three days. I would suggest storing it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh longer. If you want to store it in the freezer, it will last up to 3 months.
Does giant sell Cheesecake Factory bread?
Save on The Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread Wheat Sandwich Loaf Order Online Delivery | Giant.
What is Outback Steakhouse bread made of?
What kind of bread does Outback serve? They serve a dark honey wheat bread that is made sweet by the addition of honey and molasses. The iconic dark color of the loaf comes from 3 ingredients: cocoa powder, molasses, and caramel or brown food coloring.
Is pumpernickel bread the same as squaw bread?
is that squaw is (now|offensive) a woman, wife; especially a native american woman while pumpernickel is a type of sourdough rye bread, strongly flavored, dense, and dark in color.
Can you order bread from Cheesecake Factory?
The signature brown bread will be available in the bakery sections of Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo and Harveys grocery stores. Retailing from $3.49 to $4.49, you’ll be able to buy it in heat-and-serve rolls, mini baguettes and sandwich loaves, so you can add a little Cheesecake Factory flair to any meal.
What is the best cheesecake to buy?
Where to buy a whole cheesecake?
Where to find Whole Cheesecakes. Destini. Powered by Destini™ Product Locators. Found in your grocer’s freezer. These delicious cheesecakes are smaller versions of the legendary desserts served in our restaurants.
The Cheesecake Factory’s ″Brown Bread″ Is Coming to Stores, So Prepare to Stock Up!
- However, while the Cheesecake Factory is most known for its cheesecake, it is also famed for its ″brown bread,″ which comes in a close second in terms of popularity.
- For the first time ever, you can now get the addicting honey-wheat bread at your local grocery store, eliminating the need to make a dinner reservation in order to indulge in the tempting appetizer.
- Keep a look out in the bakery area of your local grocery store because The Cheesecake Factory will be introducing boxed Brown Bread in select locations around the country as early as this week.
- Several variations of the bread will be offered, including ″heat and serve″ dinner rolls (eight-pack for $3), micro baguettes (two-pack for $3), and sandwich loaves that are ready to eat (four dollars).
According to a spokeswoman for The Cheesecake Factory, the bread will first be available at Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo, and Harveys grocery stores, with other locations throughout the country to follow.The best thing is that this is a permanent product launch, so there is no need to rush to get it before it sells out completely.Brown Bread is the newest addition to The Cheesecake Factory’s at-home product range, which also includes cheesecake mixes, chocolates, cookie and cupcake mixes, and other confectionery items.The ability to build your own Cheesecake Factory dishes at home has never been more accessible!
This Brown Bread Tastes JUST Like The Cheesecake Factory’s
Every editorial product is chosen on its own merits, while we may be compensated or earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something after clicking on one of our affiliate links. As of the time of writing, the ratings and pricing are correct, and all goods are in stock.
Learn how to make The Cheesecake Factory’s famous brown bread at home with this step-by-step recipe.
- Since 1978, The Cheesecake Factory has been dishing up pieces of its world-famous cheesecakes to hungry customers.
- Bread from the Cheesecake Factory, especially the soft and supple brown bread, is maybe even more well-known than the Cheesecake Factory itself.
- It’s served hot in a basket with typical French bread on the side.
- Almost difficult to be in a bad mood after this beautiful loaf of bread has been delivered to your table!
Learn how to make The Cheesecake Factory’s brown bread at home with this video tutorial.It’s a terrific project for those who are new to bread baking.
What’s in the Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread?
- Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine. The amazing scent, flavor, and color of The Cheesecake Factory’s brown bread are due to a combination of hidden ingredients that are not readily apparent. The following are the essential elements that make this bread come to life: Molasses is responsible for the bread’s deep dark color, rich flavor, and distinctive perfume.
- Honey sweetens the bread while also assisting in the darkening and caramelization of the crust in the oven.
- Cocoa powder enhances the flavor of the bread by imparting a mild chocolate undertone, as well as contributing to the bread’s rich brown color.
- Chocolate taste and scent are enhanced by the addition of espresso powder to the bread.
The Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread Copycat Recipe
4 (12-inch) loaves are made using this recipe.
- 2-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt. 1-1/4 cup cornmeal, for dusting the bottoms of the loaves. 2-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (for sprinkling on top of the loaves)
Step 1: Activate yeast
- Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine.
- Using a dough hook attachment on a stand mixer (here’s our best mixer), mix together the yeast, warm water, and sugar until well combined.
- Allow for 5 minutes until the mixture becomes frothy.
- In the meantime, sift together the bread flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate bowl until well combined.
Make a mental note to put it away.Editor’s Note: Make careful to heat your water to the right temperature before using it.It’s best if the temperature is between 105 and 115 degrees.If it gets any colder, the yeast will not be able to completely activate.
If the temperature becomes too high, the yeast may be killed.
Step 2: Combine ingredients
- Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine.
- Add the honey, molasses, and espresso powder to the mixer and blend until smooth.
- Stir until everything is well-combined, then add the sifted ingredients to the mixer.
- Blend on the first speed of your mixer for about 3 minutes, then knead in your mixer for a further 8-10 minutes on the second speed of your mixer.
When the dough is smooth and begins to pull away from the sides of the mixer, it is ready to be baked.The dough should have a slight tacky feel to it, but should not be sticky.Editorial Note: If the dough is sticky, add a little more bread flour to it, a tablespoon at a time, and knead until it is smooth and elastic.
Step 3: First rise
Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine. Transfer the dough to a clean, lightly oiled mixing basin and cover with a clean cloth. Allow for 90 minutes of rising time in a warm environment, or until the dough has doubled in size. (See our top bread proofing recommendations for more information.)
Step 4: Shape the loaves
- Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine.
- Using a piece of parchment paper, spread a little amount of cornmeal out.
- Then, on a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and divide it into four sections that are approximately the same size.
- Roll each into a smooth log approximately 12 inches long, then push the bottom of each loaf into the cornmeal to gently coat the bottom of the loaf with the cornmeal.
Transfer the loaves to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them approximately 4 inches apart.
Step 5: Second rise
Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine. Lightly sprinkle rolled oats on top of the loaves after they have been gently brushed with water. Place a clean cloth over the top of the dough and allow it to rise for 60 minutes in a warm location. When the dough has risen and doubled in size, the loaves are ready to be baked.
Step 6: Bake
- Lauren Habermehl writes for Taste of Home magazine.
- 350 degrees Fahrenheit is the recommended temperature for the oven.
- Bake the loaves for 25 to 35 minutes once they have been uncovered.
- Remove from the oven and allow it cool for at least 20 minutes before slicing.
Warm the dish up in the oven with pats of butter.(Here’s how to fast soften butter if you’ve forgotten to take it out of the fridge before you start!) Editor’s Recommendation: Do you want to know how to identify whether these dark-colored loaves are completely cooked?They should be tapped.They should have a hollow sound to them, and they should be darker around the edges, particularly at the base.
You may also use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the loaves and remove them when they reach 190° internal temperature.The dinner may be completed with other authentic Cheesecake Factory imitation dishes.
How to Store Cheesecake Factory Bread
- It is ideal to consume the loaves of bread on the same day that they are cooked.
- Leftover bread, on the other hand, may be kept firmly wrapped for up to three days.
- Uncut loaves can be frozen for up to 3 months if they are kept in an airtight container after freezing.
- To defrost, place the frozen item in the refrigerator overnight to thaw.
Loaves can be rewarmed in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 350° for a fresh loaf of bread.More Copycat Bread Recipes from Well-Known Chefs
Inspired by: Bread Bowls from Panera Bread
Serve cream soups or dips in this bread bowl dish to wow your guests and make a lasting impression. It is one of the most popular recipes on my blog, yammiesnoshery.com, and it is easy to see why. (Spoiler alert: there are many more restaurant imitation recipes available.) Rachael Heidenreich of Marshall, Michigan submitted this statement.
Inspired by: Cheese Bread from Pizza Hut
We really enjoy the freshly baked breadsticks from our neighborhood pizza shop, which are served hot from the oven. Now I’m able to provide the same great taste to my family and friends at home. Heather Bates, of Athens, Maine, contributed to this article. Home Cooking at Its Finest
Inspired by: Banana Nut Bread from Starbucks
In the grocery store, whenever I pass a banana display, I can nearly smell the delicious scent of my favorite banana bread recipe. It’s truly remarkable how nice it is! — Kenosha, Wisconsin resident Gert Kaiser Get Our Banana Bread Recipe: The Best Ever Banana Bread
Inspired by: Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster
My biscuits took home the medal for best fast bread in the county fair in where I live. One of the judges was so taken with them that she inquired about the recipe. These buttery, savory biscuits pair well with almost any dish you can think of. Loveland, Ohio-based Gloria Jarrett shared her thoughts on the subject.
Inspired by: Cornbread from Boston Market
This cornbread recipe was given to me by a friend some years ago, and it has since become my favorite of all the recipes I’ve tried. I like to serve the melt-in-your-mouth cornbread warm from the oven with butter and maple syrup, which makes it even better. During the holidays, it receives a lot of positive feedback. Auburn, California resident Nicole Callen
Inspired by: Breadsticks from Olive Garden
I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen with basic items such as biscuits that have been refrigerated. In most cases, the outcomes are a huge success, as was the case with these super-quick breadsticks. — Mount Carmel, Tennessee resident Billy Hensley
Inspired by: Rolls from Texas Roadhouse
- The recipe for these delectable honey-glazed rolls was given to me by a relative who lives in North Carolina.
- When compared to the conventional approach, I save around 2 hours by using my bread machine to prepare the dough.
- This recipe’s buttery flavor is so popular with my family and friends that I normally make two batches to ensure that I have enough for everyone!
- • Sarah Wing, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Inspired by: Cinnamon Crunch Bagels from Panera Bread
With a little practice, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to whip up a tasty cinnamon bagel (or a dozen!) right in your own kitchen. Karen Streepey of Geneva, Illinois sent this message.
Inspired by: Biscuits from Cracker Barrel
The recipe for these handmade buttermilk biscuits, which only require four ingredients, has been passed down through many generations. Francois Thompson from Tarboro, North Carolina
Inspired by: Soft Pretzels from Auntie Anne’s
These soft, chewy pretzels are a favorite of my husband’s, as well as our friends and family. Allow the dough to be mixed in the bread machine, and then all you have to do is form and bake these tasty treats. The following is from Sherry Peterson of Fort Collins, Colorado
Inspired by: Crazy Bread from Little Caesars
When baking, the aroma of these soft breadsticks fills the house with a tantalizing scent, and they’re even better when served warm. My family has told me that I can’t make them too frequently. Gaylene Anderson, of Sandy, Utah, sent this response.
Inspired by: Cinnamon Rolls from Cinnabon
I enjoy experimenting with different exciting fillings in these soft rolls, and each one is bursting with cinnamon flavor as well. They are absolutely worth the extra effort of waiting an extra day. — Chris O’Connell from San Antonio, Texas, contributed to this article.
Inspired by: Pumpkin Bread from Starbucks
Pumpkin bread is perfect on winter mornings when you want something comforting and traditional from New England. Warm and calming beverages (such as one of our imitation cocktails!) should be served alongside the slices. Kimberly Forni of Laconia, New Hampshire, sent this response.
Inspired by: Honey Wheat Bushman Bread from Outback Steakhouse
I’ve experimented with a variety of bread recipes, but this one has become a family favorite. I took first place in a bake-off with a loaf of bread that I had previously frozen and earned $50. Mickey Turner, a resident of Grants Pass, Oregon
Inspired by: Asiago Cheese Bagel from Panera Bread
Get creative with your brunch menu and make a cheesy twist on the traditional sweet bread. When you can create this asiago bagel recipe at home, there’s no reason to go to a bakery. • Tami Kuehl from Loup City, Nebraska.
Inspired by: Rosemary Bread from Macaroni Grill
My favorite herb is rosemary, which is among the most popular in the world. This bread is delicious with a roast chicken, chicken breast, or spaghetti with red sauce. It’s extremely festive when served over the holiday season. The writer, Deidre Fallavollita, lives in Vienna, Virginia.
Inspired by: Yeast Rolls from Golden Corral
The addition of a delicious honey-garlic coating elevates these simple dinner rolls to something very extraordinary. Try them in soups and chilis to see what you think. — Test Kitchen for Taste of Home
Inspired by: Very Berry Coffee Cake from Starbucks
Fresh berries are used to make this delicious and nutritious coffee cake. It’s the perfect dessert for individuals who enjoy sweets. The following is a letter from Heather O’Neill of Troy, Ohio
Inspired by: Reuben Rye Bread from Arby’s
This gorgeous marble rye bread may appear to be tough to prepare, but it’s actually pretty simple to put together! The tastes of the bread are subtle, yet they are quite delicious nonetheless. And I prefer eating it with nothing more than a simple smear of butter or on a substantial sandwich stuffed with all of my favorite ingredients. —Josh Rink, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Inspired by: Garlic Bread from Carraba’s Italian Grill
Every time I serve this golden, garlicky bread, the response is overwhelmingly positive. Every morsel is bursting with mouthwatering flavor. Carol Shields, of Summerville, Pennsylvania, sent this in.
Inspired by: Honey Whole Wheat Bread from Great Harvest
My sister and I were members of 4-H, and my mother served as the project leader for our bread project for several years. My own kitchen is stocked with fresh handmade bread like this as a result of that early instruction. — Karen Wingate of Coldwater, Kansas, is a writer.
Inspired by: Pumpkin Muffin from Panera Bread
When my family gathered at my mother’s place, she always baked these delicious muffins for us to enjoy. They’ve become a family favorite at my house, and my in-laws are big fans of them as well! — The writer Carolyn Riley, of Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Inspired by: Iced Lemon Pound Cake from Starbucks
This love-me-tender lemon pound cake is a staple in my family’s dessert rotation. I like to mix things up and use the batter to create cupcakes every now and then. This would be fantastic for breakfast! “I’m from Winnebago, Minnesota,” Lola Baxter says. How to Get Our Recipe: Lemon Pound Cake Loaves are a delicious treat.
Is Cheesecake Factory bread sold in stores?
- What is the location of this item?
- The brown bread will be offered at the bakery departments of Winn Dixie, Bi-Lo, and Harveys supermarket stores, as well as other locations.
- You’ll be able to purchase it in a variety of forms, including heat-and-serve rolls, tiny baguettes, and sandwich loaves, so you can include a little Cheesecake Factory flare into every meal.
- Prices will range from $3.49 to $4.49.
Does Walmart sell Cheesecake Factory bread?
In grocery stores now you can find whole wheat dinner rolls, whole wheat mini baguettes, and whole wheat sandwich loaf. To top it all off, The Cheesecake Factory sells cookie and cupcake mixes, which can be found at select Walmart locations.
Does cheesecake sell their bread?
Find out where to get Our Bread. You may now enjoy our legendary ″brown bread″ and new brioche hamburger buns in the comfort of your own home. Our brown bread baguette, a Cheesecake Factory distinctive taste that is enjoyed across the world, is now available to enjoy at home in Mini Baguettes, Dinner Rolls, and Sandwich Bread.
What is the bread called at Cheesecake Factory?
The Cheesecake Factory’s renowned ″Brown Bread″ is now available for purchase and consumption at home. Every slice has the distinct flavor of the wonderfully sweet wheat flavor that has become synonymous with it.
Does Safeway carry Cheesecake Factory bread?
Now you can make your own version of The Cheesecake Factory’s famous ″Brown Bread″! Every slice has the distinct flavor of the wonderfully sweet wheat flavor that has become famous.
Is Cheesecake Factory bread healthy?
Although the restaurant’s meals contain hundreds of calories, many guests appear to believe that this is the one healthy pleasure they can have without feeling guilty about it. 190 calories per half-baguette, 38 carbohydrates, 8 grams of sugar (mainly added sugar), 3 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein are contained inside half-a-baguette.
Does Costco sell Cheesecake Factory?
Although the restaurant’s meals contain hundreds of calories, many guests appear to believe that this is the one healthy pleasure they can have without feeling guilty. 190 calories per half-baguette, 38 carbohydrates, 8 grams of sugar (mainly added sugar), 3 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein are included inside half a baguette.
Does Kroger sell Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
Kroger sells The Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Single Slice, 3.43 oz., which is 3.43 ounces.
Does Aldi have cheesecake?
While dining out on cheesecake can be expensive, Aldi offers reasonably priced cheesecake that is worth trying. At the time of publishing, a 6-ounce container of Belmont Cheesecake with two slices was available for $1.99. The fact that this cheesecake is a Regular Buy implies that Aldi offers it throughout the whole year.
Do you have to ask for bread at Cheesecake Factory?
You have to ask for the complimentary bread at The Cheesecake Factory in Jersey City, as shown in this photo from Tripadvisor.
Did Cheesecake Factory change their cheesecake?
The cheesecake recipe has not been altered in any way. However, despite the fact that there are many other varieties available to order now, David Overton says that it is still his mother’s original cheesecake recipe that is being utilized to create all of the delectable sweets.
What kind of bread is the Cheesecake Factory brown bread?
- Baguette-shaped bread with a rich, deep taste that is somewhat sweet.
- It is made with a soft dough and baked till golden brown.
- What exactly is it?
- The combination of the components, as well as the addition of molasses and cocoa, results in a deliciously rich flavor and a gorgeous dark hue in this bread.
The loaves are mildly sweetened with brown sugar and honey, similar to the ones from the Cheesecake Factory.
Is artisan bread the same as sourdough?
A majority of artisan breads are made with only four main ingredients: flour, water, sea salt, and yeast – and the absence of artificial additions in their ingredient list indicates that the bread is genuinely artisan. Sourdough breads may not even include yeast, since they rely on a culture to leaven the bread instead of the traditional yeast.
Is squaw bread healthy?
The primary components in most artisan breads are flour, water, salt, and yeast — and the absence of artificial additions in the ingredients list indicates that the bread is genuinely artisan. Yeast may not even be used in the production of sourdough loaves, which rely on a culture for leavening instead.
Is Cheesecake Factory brown bread ingredients?
- Water, whole wheat flour, sugar, brown sugar, oats, rye flakes, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Contains less than 2 percent of each of the following: A blend of yeast, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (canola oil and/or soybean oil), and dried molasses [molasses and wheat].
Why does restaurant bread taste better?
The nicest thing about restaurant toast, on the other hand, isn’t the toast itself. A greasy wet patch in the center of each slice of hot bread is created by slathering on some salty margarine and allowing it to melt into the warm bread. The salty buttery spot on the bread is what makes it so delicious at a restaurant.
Does Cheesecake Factory bread have dairy?
Strangely enough, The Cheesecake Factory’s ″Famous Brown Bread″ is available for purchase in shops, yet it does not contain any milk in the ingredients. However, it does contain dairy products in its eateries.
How Healthy Is Cheesecake Factory brown bread?
A single serving of brown bread from THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY includes 0.5 g of saturated fat and zero milligrams of cholesterol. 2.00 mg of iron, 90.17 mg of calcium, and mg of potassium are found in 71 g of Brown bread made by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY, which also includes mg of vitamin C and mcg of vitamin D.
Does Trader Joe’s have cheesecake?
Trader Joe’s Baked Cheesecake in the Style of a New York Deli There are no swirls over the top, as there are on Trader Joe’s frozen cheesecake pieces, which is a nice touch. Unlike TJ’s Key Lime Cheesecake, this cheesecake does not include any additional flavorings or toppings. The cheesecake was a touch too sugary for my taste, but it was still delicious.
Does Sam’s Club have cheesecake?
The Member’s Mark New York Style Cheesecake (54 oz.) is available at Sam’s Club.
What is the best brand of cheesecake?
Of 15 Eileen’s Special Cheesecake, NYC. of 15 Murice, Portland, OR. of 15 Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery, NYC. of 15 Zanze’s Cheesecake, San Francisco. of 15 The City Bakery, NYC. of 15 Tatte Bakery & Café, Boston, Cambridge and Brookline, MA. of 15 Commander’s Palace, New Orleans, LA. of 15 Joule, Seattle, WA. of 15 Tatte Bakery & Café, Boston
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- In order to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the young girl in me, I made this recipe.
- The tanginess of the sour cream balances out the sweetness of the dish.
- Everyone who has tried this delectable cookie dough cheesecake has raved about it.
- “I’m from Kewaskum, Wisconsin,” says Julie Craig.
Making cheesecake for the first time?Take a look at our comprehensive guide on making homemade cheesecake.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Bistro Shrimp Pasta
It’s said that the road to a man’s heart is through his digestive tract. Consequently, when I bring that special guy around for dinner, I prefer to cook something equally as delicious. While this well-seasoned pasta meal is full of taste, the price tag will not break the bank! Shari Neff, of Takoma Park, Maryland, contributed to this article.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory White Chicken Chili
Chili is one of the most effective cold-weather techniques we have. For a different take on the traditional bowl of red beans, we use chicken and white beans. It’s a warm and comforting dish. — Rachel Lewis of Danville, Virginia, is a writer.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Wings
These golden wings are a tantalizing hot snack that will leave you wanting more. Loveland, Ohio-based Gloria Jarrett shared her thoughts on the subject.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fish Tacos
I developed this crispy, crunchy fish tacos dish while looking for a healthier alternative to regular fried fish. Everyone in my circle of friends and family loves it. Jennifer Palmer of Rancho Cucamonga, California, sent in this message.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake
I used a prepackaged cheesecake and homemade ganache and caramel sauce to make an almost immediate dessert that was delicious. It always helps to make stressful vacations seem a little less chaotic. • Laura McDowell, of Lake Villa in Illinois.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Chicken Enchiladas
This rich and creamy dish transforms leftover chicken into something quite spectacular. This brightly colored meal is bursting with flavor. Compared to beef enchiladas, this dish is much different. —Julie Moutray, a resident of Wichita, Kansas
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Cobb Salad
The Cobb salad, which was created on the spot by Hollywood restaurant Bob Cobb in 1937, has become a legendary American dish. Here’s a novel approach that retains all of the original attraction while providing an additional exceptional presentation. — Test Kitchen for Taste of Home
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Americana Burger
Prepare for a road trip through your own backyard with burgers. Grill the patties and pile as many toppings as you want on top of the grilled burgers. For example, peanut butter and bacon give them a southern flavor, whereas coleslaw and tomatoes give them a northern flavor. Susan Mahaney, of New Hartford, New York, sent the following response:
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Crispy Crab Bites
Crab cakes, which are a traditional delicacy in our region, are a testament to the quality of the seafood available. I learnt how to prepare them from a chef who worked at a popular restaurant where they were a hit. The sweetness and mildness of the crabmeat are heightened by the combination of additional components. Debbie Terenzini of Lusby, Maryland, sent in this message.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
This rich and creamy spiced pumpkin pie, which is topped with a gingersnap crust and drizzled with maple syrup, never fails to get amazing reviews. It also has a good cut to it. — Cathy Hall of Phoenix, Arizona, sent in this photo.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Cuban Sandwich
This is my favorite panini recipe out of all of the ones I’ve tried. The Cuban sandwich is a variation on the traditional ham and cheese sandwich, generally consisting of ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, condiments, and, in this hearty variant, smoked turkey. Pine Mountain, Georgia resident Janet Sanders provided the following statement:
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Pasta Carbonara
The recipe for carbonara was provided with us by a man at church who discovered how much my family enjoys fettuccine. He had inherited the recipe from his Italian grandmother. Over the course of the previous 25 years, I’ve made it my own. Grated Parmesan cheese is equally as effective as Romano cheese. —Kristine Chayes from Smithtown, New York.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Filet Mignon
Despite the fact that this is a straightforward recipe, the filet is rich and elegant enough to serve on a special occasion. Dinner is complete when you add a salad and buns. Janeen Hosking of Waterford, Wisconsin, sent in this message:
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Stuffed Mushrooms
Convenience foods that can be heated and served are strictly prohibited in the House of Loreto Kitchen, and the residents appreciate the ″genuine″ meals that we provide. Almost everyone grabs for a second serving of these delectable morsels. Judith LaBrozzi of Canton, Ohio, contributed to this article.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Thai Coconut Lime Chicken
This dish has a wonderful flavor and has a fresh taste. It is popular with the teachers and staff at my school since it is enjoyable to put together. The writer, Laureen Pittman of Riverside, California
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Reese’s Peanut butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
I promised a friend that I would bring dessert to a Christmas gathering, so I attempted this recipe. I’m confident you’ll agree that it tastes as bit as good as it looks! — Dawn Lowenstein of Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, is a writer and artist.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory The Everything Pizza
We cook this pizza for our father anytime he gets a hankering for it, thanks to our daughter, Stephanie. With a piece of this deep-dish delicacy, meat aficionados will more than satisfy their cravings for red meat. Nancy Jo Leffler of DePauw, Indiana, sent this message.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fish and Chips
When you add horseradish, panko, and Worcestershire to a traditional British pub meal, it becomes a crown treasure. You may also use white fish such as cod or haddock to experiment with. — Linda Schend of Kenosha, Wisconsin, submitted this entry.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane
This is the dish I turn to when I want to serve a spectacular supper but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing it. I’ve made it several times for holidays and other special events when I needed a quick and stunning main meal. The flavorful steak Diane sauce is a favorite of ours. The writer, Pheobe Carre, of Mullica Hill, New Jersey
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake
It’s been nearly two decades since this simple cheesecake recipe became a family favorite. It’s light and airy, delicate and incredibly delectable. Since then, I’ve brought it to several get-togethers and have even started baking it for our friends instead of Christmas cookies for the holidays. • Esther Wappner from Mansfield, Ohio.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Spicy Edamame
Edamame (pronounced ay-duh-MAH-may) are immature soybeans that have not yet developed into mature beans. They were boiled then seasoned with salt, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes while in our Test Kitchen (see below). Milwaukee, Wisconsin’s Taste of Home Test Kitchen was the source of this information.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Bacon-Bacon Cheeseburger
Where can you obtain a juicy burger that is significantly superior to what you would receive through a drive-thru? This delectable bacon cheeseburger meal may be made right in your own garden. —Jackie Burns, a resident of Silverdale in Washington
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Beets With Goat Cheese
A juicy burger that is far superior to drive-thru cuisine may be found in a variety of locations. With this delectable bacon cheeseburger dish, you can have a delightful meal in your own garden. Silverdale, Washington resident Jackie Burns shares her thoughts on the subject.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Four Cheese Pasta
This pasta meal, which is cooked with Alfredo sauce, is a great departure from the traditional tomato-based dishes. Besides being deliciously cheesy, it’s also easy to put together and always a hit at potlucks. — Lisa Varner from El Paso, Texas, sent in this photo.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci
This easy, colorful pasta dish is packed with vegetables and provides a satisfying meal. It is also delicious as a side dish when served in smaller portions. — Steph Marchese lives in Whitefish Bay in Wisconsin.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken
The lemon and dill used in this slow-cooked chicken dish give the chicken a bright, fresh flavor that is not overpowering. Serve the meal with a side of noodle soup or a mixed green salad as an accompaniment. —Lori Lockrey from Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu
There’s nothing better than a traditional dessert made in a guilt-free manner. My friends have even stated that they prefer my lighter version of tiramisu over other variations. —Ale Gambini, a resident of Beverly Hills, Calif.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Veggie Burger
Because to the addition of cumin, garlic, and a pinch of chili powder, these juicy vegetarian patties are bursting with flavor. Their flavor and texture are comparable to those of any veggie burger you’d find at your local grocery. — Sewell, New Jersey resident Marguerite Shaeffer
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Southern Fried Catfish
Using pancake mix and carbonated water as the secret ingredients to create these gorgeously browned catfish fillets is an unexpected twist. Serve with coleslaw or sweet potato fries, and prepare for a sea of smiles to greet you. — Test Kitchen for Taste of Home
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Orange Chicken
We eat these acidic nuggets in a variety of ways, including over noodles or rice, in sandwiches, and even piled on top of lettuce and cabbage. • Darlene Brenden, from Salem, Oregon
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fried Zucchini
I prepare these zucchini fries for my husband and myself on a regular basis, especially when our garden is overflowing with zucchini. The cornmeal coating adds a great crunch to the finished product. SARAH GOTTSCHALK from Richmond, Indiana sent this in.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Coffee & Cream Chocolate Supreme Cheesecake
This recipe is for an exquisite and delectable dessert that is simple to prepare ahead of time. Each crisp and delicious slice contains the right combination of mocha and chocolate. In Glenview, Illinois, Aelita Kivirist is a freelance writer.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Grilled Turkey Burger
These juicy, soft burgers served on whole wheat buns make for a good, filling lunch or dinner option. We prefer to grill these turkey burgers, but you could alternatively pan-fry them if you want to be more traditional. Elkton, Florida resident, Sherry Hulsman
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Eggplant Parmesan
This dish is significantly healthier than other parmesans since it bakes the eggplant instead of deep-frying it. Compared to other dishes, this one requires a bit more time in the kitchen, but the Italian tastes and rustic elegance are well worth the effort. —Laci Hooten, of McKinney, Texas, says
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Pepperoni Pizza
The perfect pizza crust and sauce are two things I’ve been working on for years, and they’re combined in this recipe. I make this crispy, savory pizza for my family on a regular basis, and it is a huge hit with my husband and boys. Susan Lindahl, of Alford, Florida, sent this message.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Grilled Porkchop
A little brining and a particular dry rub go a long way toward achieving the ideal pork chop every time. Once you’ve perfected the art of cooking thick pork chops, you’ll be able to serve them to your family and friends all summer long. • Matthew Hass (Franklin, Wisconsin).
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Spicy Cashew Chicken
Even though there are other cashew chicken recipes out there, my family believes that this one is the best. The flavor of the fresh ginger, as well as the crunch of the cashews, are our favorites. Another advantage is that it is simple to prepare. Oma Rollison of El Cajon, California, shared her thoughts.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake
Once upon a time, I thought cheesecake sounded frightening, but since I began cooking them, I can’t stop myself! With a simple but unique cookie-topped variation, you’ll make your family feel like they’re being catered to. The author, Rose Yoder of Middlebury, Indiana
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi
This shrimp scampi dish appears to be exquisite enough to present to guests, but it is actually rather simple to prepare. The shrimp is complemented by the vibrant tastes of lemon and herbs. Cooking it over spaghetti will bring forth a flurry of praise. Omaha, Nebraska resident Lori Packer shared her thoughts on the subject.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms
Chicken breasts covered with melted Gorgonzola cheese are quick and easy to prepare for a weekday supper but still sophisticated enough for a dinner party. We are fortunate enough to reside near the Faribault, Minnesota, caves where the delicious AmaBlu Gorgonzola cheese is aged, so this is a favorite of ours. —Jill Anderson, of Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, in her own words
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
In our farmhouse kitchen, I grew up helping my mother prepare a variety of dishes, including strawberry shortcakes, roasts, soups, and pies. This bright and cheery strawberry shortcake dish brings back childhood memories of summers spent on the farm with the family. —Janet Becker from Anacortes, Washington.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fresh Basil, Tomato & Cheese Flatbread
Grilled pizza is combined with a cheesy flatbread recipe that I found years ago to create this delicious dish. It can be served as an appetizer or as a major dish. Tina Repak Mirilovich, of Johnstown, Pennsylvania, sent this message.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fresh Grilled Salmon
Salmon is one of my favorite foods, however my spouse does not. As a result, I mixed elements that I knew he would enjoy to make this grilled salmon recipe, which has become his favorite. It’s quite simple to make and only calls for a handful of ingredients. Nichole Clayton, a resident of Prescott, Arizona
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Shepherd’s Pie
Despite the fact that I adore salmon, my hubby is not fond of the fish. Consequently, I mixed elements that I knew he enjoyed to make this grilled salmon dish, which has become his favorite. You will only need a few simple items to make this dish. Nichole Clayton lives in Prescott, Arizona.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Factory Nachos
Delicious and easy to make, this chicken nachos dish is a must-try. The use of rotisserie (or leftover) chicken makes this dish quick and easy, and the spices and dash of lime juice give it a wonderful taste. He loves this snack so much that he frequently wants it as part of his dinner menu! Gal Cawsey of Geneseo, Illinois, sent in this message:
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
I make everything from scratch because I feel that love, along with sweetened condensed milk, is the most important component in baking. Louisville, Kentucky, resident Kathryn Work
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Famous Factory Meatloaf
At the beginning of our marriage, my husband refused to eat beef loaf because he thought it was tasteless and dry. Then I made this variation of the dish, which quickly became his favorite dinner. • Suzanne Codner, of Starbuck (Minnesota).
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Teriyaki Chicken
My family loves this slow cooker teriyaki chicken meal, and it is one of their favorites. Every time, the chicken thighs come out perfectly cooked and moist. — Gigi Miller of Stoughton, Wisconsin, is a writer.
Inspired by: Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
I’m originally from Paraguay, and dulce de leche reminds me of my home country whenever I eat it. If you can’t locate salted caramel ice cream topping at your local grocery store, try caramel ice cream topping instead. Although the flavor will be modified, this luscious dessert will still be delicious. —Sonia Lipham, of Ranburne, in the United States
The Cheesecake Factory’s Famous Brown Bread Is Coming To Stores & It’s Carb Heaven
- Instead than only serving up rich desserts, the Cheesecake Factory has a plethora of other options to choose from, such as their scrumptious Famous Brown Bread (available only at the Cheesecake Factory).
- Depending on whether you’re one of the folks that comes to the restaurant exclusively for the gratis appetizer, you may already be aware of the situation.
- Because the delectable baked product is now available in grocery stores, customers are enquiring as to ″where can I get the Cheesecake Factory’s Famous Brown Bread?″ While not entirely free, customers will soon be able to purchase loaves of the brown bread in the bakery area of their local grocery stores, such as Winn Dixie and Harveys, as well as through the company’s website, according to PopSugar.
- Yes, this means you won’t have to keep pestering your waiter for more bread since you’ll be able to purchase it in bulk for use at home instead!
What’s the cherry on top of the cheesecake?According to Food & Wine, there will be three different varieties available for purchase: sandwich bread, little baguettes, and heat-and-serve dinner rolls.(Cooking for myself is beginning to seem a lot more appealing.) Furthermore, according to the magazine, the bread ″tastes just like at The Cheesecake Factory,″ which means you won’t have to worry about buying a cheap knockoff that tastes nothing like the genuine thing, despite the loaves being priced between $3.49 and $4.99 a loaf.Additionally, all of the loaves are made using honey-wheat, which is said to be far healthier than white breads.
Despite the fact that the recipes call for sweets such as molasses and brown sugar, according to the list of ingredients provided on the internet, they’re still a rather nutritious alternative that you can’t go wrong with.Simply prepare your oven to 350 degrees, bake your loaf for five minutes, and savor the carb-heavy goodness that results!
People are pretty excited over the upcoming releases.
- When it was announced that the baked products will be available in grocery stores, people took to Twitter to express their displeasure.
- If you still don’t believe it’s a big problem, allow Twitter to persuade you otherwise.
- My identical thoughts and feelings.
- No, I’m not kidding.
Despite the fact that there are a variety of wonderful dinners and chocolate-y sweets on the menu, the Famous Brown Bread is hands down the greatest part of the meal.I suppose some folks simply don’t realize what they’re losing out on.
The Cheesecake Factory often blesses us with at-home experiences of their yummy dishes.
- The organization has always provided us with the opportunity to eat their best delicacies in the comfort of our own homes.
- To commemorate the holiday season, the restaurant chain launched ″The Day of 10,000 Slices″ in December of the previous year.
- They collaborated with DoorDash to deliver 10,000 pieces of cheesecake to customers in specific locations who used a specific promo code.
- The generosity was detailed in a statement by the company’s founder and CEO, David Overton, who said: ″We are thrilled to join with DoorDash to surprise and delight 10,000 of our devoted fans and customers by delivering a complimentary cheesecake on December 6.″ We hope they will be able to indulge in a slice of their favorite cheesecake to commemorate the season of giving this year.
Our dinner tables might be transformed into The Cheesecake Factory, and we could reproduce some of our favorite desserts, thanks to the restaurant’s collaboration with us.When they launched their At Home collection of boxed dessert mixes on Aug.4, 2017, they included brownies, cookies, cupcakes, and cheesecakes— and if you’re lucky, your local grocery store could offer the pre-made cakes in their bakery!It doesn’t matter if you’re putting together a club sandwich, a ham and cheese sandwich, or even simply basic dinner rolls to go with a savory dish, The Cheesecake Factory always keeps us going back for more.
To say nothing of the fact that these new breads are affordable, healthier than other options, and that your guests will adore them.Dinner has been prepared!
Here’s a closer look at the sweetest Cheesecake Factory secrets we could find—including some tidbits about the official cheesecake recipe.
1/10th of a percent Maddie Meyer is a photographer for Getty Images.
Cheesecakes were once baked in a basement
- From the 1940s onward, the idea for The Cheesecake Factory was conceived.
- Founder Evelyn Overton developed her well-known cheesecake recipe from one she saw in a newspaper, and the company evolved from there.
- Evelyn’s baking company in Detroit, Michigan, evolved to the point that she was able to build a cheesecake store, which she operated until she had to quit it to raise her two children.
- Following the closure of the business, Evelyn’s equipment was moved into her basement, where she continued to bake cheesecakes for distribution to nearby restaurants.
2 out of 10
The restaurant started as a family business in California
- Following the completion of Evelyn’s children’s education, she and her husband relocated to Los Angeles, where they invested all of their funds in order to create The Cheesecake Factory Bakery in 1972.
- She died in 1978, and her son David built the first Cheesecake Factory restaurant in Beverly Hills in 1978 to provide visitors with an enjoyable dining experience that included a wide variety of dessert selections.
- Check out our whole list of facts that no one knows about The Cheesecake Factory’s cheesecake here!
- Basak Gurbuz Derman/Getty Images is the third-best photographer in the world.
The Cheesecake Factory’s website has recipes for you to make popular dishes at home
- Although the famed cheesecake recipe has been a closely guarded secret throughout the years, you can still recreate many of the meals served in the chain’s restaurants at home.
- Recipes for anything from lemon-ricotta pancakes to crispy Brussels sprouts can be found on The Cheesecake Factory’s website, so you can whip up a dinner in no time.
- If you’re craving cheesecake, check out our selection of Cheesecake Factory-inspired dishes.
- 4 out of 10 Photograph by Myung J.
The food is made fresh daily
- It’s hard to realize that there are more than 200 different products on the menu at any given time.
- Perhaps even more shocking is that all of the dishes served in the restaurants are made from scratch on a regular basis.
- The cheesecakes are delivered frozen to each location, but the rest of the food is prepared on the premises.
- This is one of the reasons why The Cheesecake Factory has such a large menu.
5 out of 10 Photograph courtesy of Jeff Greenberg/Getty Images
You can take the sauces home
- Making a variety of sauces is an important part of preparing fresh meals on a regular basis.
- The Cheesecake Factory has more than 100 different sauces available on its menu.
- While you may definitely enjoy them at the restaurant, you can also request that any sauces be packaged up for you to purchase and take home with you if you want.
- 6 out of 10 Photograph courtesy of Jeff Greenberg/Getty Images
The cheesecake recipe hasn’t changed
Even though Evelyn built her renowned recipe from a newspaper article, it was clear that she was on to a winning strategy. There have undoubtedly been new cheesecake flavors introduced along the way, but the same basic formula for creamy cheesecake has remained unchanged for more than 80 years. 7 out of 10
You can have a whole cheesecake shipped to you
Whether you prefer the classic original flavor or the salted caramel flavor, one slice may not be enough. You may get your fix by purchasing a complete cheesecake from the restaurant and bringing it home. If you’d rather not to leave your house, you may have one sent to you instead. 8 out of 10
The menu is updated twice each year
- The number of places where you can eat Korean Fried Chicken, Shepherd’s Pie, and Avocado Egg Rolls all in the same sitting is limited, but they do exist.
- Oh, and don’t forget to finish the meal with a slice of cheesecake!
- And the menu selections vary on a regular basis.
- There are more than 200 things on the menu, which is revised twice a year to ensure that the choices are always fresh and exciting.
9 out of 10 Photograph by John Shearer/Getty Images
Excess food is donated to fight hunger
- Running a restaurant is a delicate ballet, and food loss is an unavoidable part of the process.
- The Cheesecake Factory, on the other hand, has made it their goal to rectify this.
- As part of the Nourish Program, which aims to eliminate food waste, excess food from the restaurants is donated to shelters, after-school programs, and soup kitchens.
- 10 out of 10 Photograph courtesy of Jeff Greenberg/Getty Images
Strawberry cheesecake is the most popular
- It’s difficult to choose from the dessert menu at The Cheesecake Factory, especially when there are more than 30 different types of cheesecake to choose from.
- And, despite the fact that there are a plethora of interesting and delectable alternatives, one flavor continues to reign supreme.
- According to the restaurant chain, the Strawberry Cheesecake is the most popular dessert item on the menu.
- Published on April 19, 2021 in the original version.
Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY nutrition facts and analysis.
|Select portion size:|
|Portion Size||71 g|
|Amount Per Portion||190|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Sodium 270mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11 %|
|Protein 6g||12 %|
|Vitamin D mcg||N/A|
|Calcium 90mg||7 %|
|Iron 2mg||11 %|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contribute to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Share by URL Add to comparison ⓘ Add to meal ⓘDownload spreadsheet (CSV) Badges: low fat|
Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY nutrition facts and analysis per 0.5 of baguette (71.0 g)
|Calcium, Ca||90.17 mg||7 %|
|Iron, Fe||2.00 mg||11 %|
|Sodium, Na||269.80 mg||12 %|
|Proteins and Aminoacids|
|Protein||6.00 g||12 %|
|Carbohydrate||38.00 g||14 %|
|Fiber||2.98 g||11 %|
|Sugars, added||7.03 g|
|Net carbs||35.02 g|
|Fats and Fatty Acids|
|Fat||2.002 g||3 %|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.497 g||2 %|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g|
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||0 %|
|Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid)||Water|
|Whole wheat flour||Rye flakes|
|Dried molasses (molasses, wheat starch)||Wheat bran|
|Salt||Malted barley extract|
|Caramel color||Malted barley flour|
|Sugar||Contains 2% or less of each of: vegetable oil (canola oil or soybean oil)|
|Enzymes||Cultured wheat starch|
|Ascorbic acid||Guar gum|
|Mono and diglycerides||Dextrose|
Foods related to brown bread by the cheesecake factory
|Semitas de trigo by The Bread Factory Inc.||Semitas de trigo by The Bread Factory Inc.|
|Pan hutentico bolillo original by The Bread Factory Inc.||Pan hutentico bolillo original by The Bread Factory Inc.|
|Pan de muerto day of the dead loaf by THE BREAD FACTORY ARTISANS||Oat bread by The Kroger Co.|
|French bread by The Kroger Co.||Arabic pita by THE BREAD GARDEN|
|Wheat bread by The Kroger Co.||White bread by The Kroger Co.|
|Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY contains 190 calories per 71 g serving. This serving contains 2 g of fat, 6 g of protein and 38 g of carbohydrate. The latter is 8 g sugar and 3 g of dietary fiber, the rest is complex carbohydrate. Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY contains 0.5 g of saturated fat and 0 mg of cholesterol per serving. 71 g of Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY containsIU vitamin A,mg of vitamin C andmcg of vitamin D as well as 2.00 mg of iron, 90.17 mg of calcium andmg of potassium. Brown bread by THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY belong to ‘Breads & Buns’ food category. The UPC for this product is 039677377207.|