Make the cakes: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, or use your favorite yellow cake recipe. Pour batter into 6 cavity mini bundt cake pan, filling just over half way. You may have a little batter left. Bake for 21 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes in the pans.
What is the smallest size Bundt pan?
The Classic Bundt®-shaped pan in a 3-cup size makes a smaller Bundt® to treat a smaller group. Surprise your guests with several small Bundt® cakes in different cake flavors or with different icings or garnishes. The pan also makes a great gelatin mold.
What can I use instead of a mini bundt pan?
To make your own substitute Bundt pan, you’ll need a standard round cake pan (ideally a 9-inch round), pie weights like this and a small, empty oven-proof container (like a simple oven-safe glass Pyrex dish).
What size are mini bundt pans?
They are about 4-inch pans. These mini cakes come in molds that have single cakes and ones with sets of six to 12 mini cakes. Each one can hold about 1/2-cup to 1-cup of batter and can be handed out as individual cakes.
How many inches is a mini bundt cake?
|Wilton 2105-1706 Specs|
|Length||21 5/16 Inches|
|Width||15 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||1 5/8 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 3/8 Inches|
How big is a 6 cup Bundt pan?
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.5 x 8.5 x 3 inches|
What size is a 3 cup Bundt pan?
Only 1 left in stock – order soon.
Enhance your purchase.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.38 x 2.98 x 6.38 inches|
Can I use a springform pan instead of a Bundt pan?
If You Don’t Own a Bundt Pan
To do this, you’ll need a round cake pan or a springform pan, plus a clean, empty can (with its label removed), and some dried beans. Take your cake pan and butter it thoroughly as directed by your bundt cake recipe.
What size pan is equivalent to a bundt pan?
What Size Pan Is Equivalent To A Bundt Pan? The standard bundt pan is 10′ x 3′ and holds about 10 to 12 cups. So the absolute best equivalent is going to be your 10′ tube pan.
Can I use 2 loaf pans instead of a Bundt pan?
For almost all baking applications, you can freely substitute a bundt pan for a loaf pan, especially for quick breads like banana bread or pumpkin bread. This will let you compare the volume to your loaf pans. If you have extra batter after the bundt is filled, you can always make a few muffins to use up any excess.
How much batter does a mini bundt pan hold?
Mini or petite bundt pans are three or four inches in height and can contain two to five cups of batter. They’re good for recipes that don’t use as much cake mix, like cupcakes, or for things like bundt cake bites.
How do you get a mini bundt cake out of the pan?
Try Steaming the Cake Out
Carefully pour very hot water over the towel until it’s damp, not dripping. Drape the towel over the tops of the pan and leave it there until the pan is cool enough to handle. The steam will help release the cake from the pan when you go to invert it.
How do you use a mini silicone Bundt pan?
The only barrier to using silicone pans is direct heat.
- Pull out the center oven rack and move it one notch below the center. Preheat the oven at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Spray the inside of the pan with cooking spray or baker’s spray.
- Place the cookie sheet with the Bundt pan on it into the oven to bake.
Can I use 9 inch cake pans instead of 8?
Think about whether the recipe should even be changed.
The batter is not finicky, and because you’re not worried about them rising much, you can easily use a 9-inch pan instead of an 8-inch or vice versa.
Can you freeze mini bundt cakes?
Mini bundt cakes can be stored in your freezer for up to three months. To thaw, simply remove it from the freezer and place it into your fridge overnight. Frost and decorate your mini bundt cakes and then serve.
How to bake the perfect Bundt cake?
How to get perfect Bundt cakes out of the Pan?
– Flip your bundt pan over. Put your bundt pan down on a clean surface so that the bottom of the cake is touching the counter. – Wet a dish towel. Grab a dish towel or cloth napkin and run it under hot water. – Place the wet dish towel over the bundt pan. – Gently shake the bundt pan. – Repeat if necessary.
Can you use any cake recipe in a bundt pan?
You can adapt a Bundt cake recipe to whatever pan you do have in your kitchen. To convert your Bundt cake recipe, first decide which pan you’ll use. A standard Bundt cake pan holds between 10 and 12 cups of batter, and standard Bundt cake recipes typically make slightly more than what you’d bake in a 13×9 pan, or two 9-inch round cakes.
How to Bake a Bundt Cake Without a Bundt Pan
Every editorial product is chosen on its own merits, while we may be compensated or earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something after clicking on one of our affiliate links. As of the time of writing, the ratings and pricing are correct, and all goods are in stock.
Don’t have the right equipment? Don’t worry! You’re not the first person on the hunt for a Bundt pan substitute.
Bundt cakes are delectable, that is a well-established truth. However, you may not be aware that you can still make a great Bundt cake even if you do not have the proper pan. It’s likely that you already have the ideal Bundt pan alternative in your kitchen right now.
What to Use Instead of a Bundt Pan
Thanks to the versatility of Bundt cake pans, you may make this recipe in a variety of sizes.You essentially have two alternatives here: either create your own Bundt pan or use a different pan entirely for this recipe.Please keep in mind that you will not receive the same styled exterior if you do not use a true Bundt pan, regardless of whatever choice you pick.Everything you can bake in a Bundt pan is listed here.
How to Make Your Own Bundt Pan
Make your own alternative Bundt pan using a normal round cake pan (preferably a 9-inch round), pie weights (such as these), and a small, empty oven-proof container (like a simple oven-safe glass Pyrex dish).Place the glass in the center of the cake pan and load it with weights to ensure that it does not move (you do not want batter behind that glass, believe me).After that, pour in your batter.Editor’s Note: Because a Bundt pan is deep, using a standard 9-inch round pan will result in far more batter than necessary.
A second ″Bundt″ cake should be made at the same time as the first.
How to Convert a Bundt Cake Recipe
Whatever pan you happen to have in your kitchen, you may use to make a Bundt cake recipe work for you.The first step in converting your Bundt cake recipe is deciding which pan you’ll use.In a regular Bundt cake pan, you can fit between 10 and 12 cups of batter, and standard Bundt cake recipes often yield somewhat more batter than what you’d get from baking two 9-inch round cakes or a 13-inch round pan.More baking pan modifications may be found here.
Is it possible to bake a Bundt cake in a 13×9 pan?Yes, but be careful not to overfill the pan.Make sure to leave around 1/2′′ to 1/4′′ of space at the top of the cake to allow for expansion.In addition, you’ll need to alter the baking time.Because bundt cake pans are deep, baking times for bundt cakes are often longer.Change the baking dish to a shallower one, bake for a substantially shorter length of time, and check on it more regularly.
- Check the cake every 10 to 15 minutes with a toothpick or skewer until the toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
- Here Are Some of Our Favorite Bundt Cake Recipes from Taste of Home Magazine
California Lemon Pound Cake
When I live in California, citrus trees are numerous, and I’m constantly seeking for new dishes that include the fruit from the orange and lemon trees in my backyard. This is one of my all-time favorite songs! This recipe was passed down to me by my mum. The following is from Spring Valley, California resident Richard Killeaney: Recipes may be obtained by clicking here.
Blueberries and Cream Coffee Cake
It’s my go-to dish for all of our holiday get-togethers since it’s great for breakfast or dessert and can be served warm or cold. Prepare this coffee cake because it’s simple to make and it’s the most delicious coffee cake I’ve ever tasted. Susan Ober of Franconia, New Hampshire, sent in this message.
During the summer, this margarita cake is ideal for a picnic in the park. You’ll be astonished at how much it resembles the actual thing in terms of flavor. This collection of margarita dessert recipes is also a tasty option. Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania resident Dawn Lowenstein contributed to this article.
Banana Pound Cake
For this dessert, I used a simple pound cake recipe from my great-aunt, which I modified somewhat. It results in a delicious cake that easily pops out of the baking pan. The following is from Nancy Zimmerman of Cape May Court House in New Jersey:
Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake
This beautiful lemon sour cream pound cake is a hit with everyone, and it doesn’t last long in my household. Why not prepare two and save one in the freezer for another day? —Annettia Mounger, a resident of Kansas City, Mo.
Olive Oil Cake
Because a good olive oil cake is not excessively sweet, it may be enjoyed as a morning treat or an afternoon snack in addition to being served as a dessert. Lisa Kaminski of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, contributed to this article.
Grandma’s Carrot Cake
My grandmother held a particular place in my heart. She had a large country kitchen that was always filled with beautiful fragrances whenever we went to visit. This was one of her most valued cake recipes, and it has been a family favorite from generation to generation since she created it. Dennis Strasz, from the city of Detroit, Michigan
Raspberry Moscow Mule Cake
Moscow Mule Cake is the best cake I’ve ever cooked from scratch, and it’s my personal favorite. My favorite part about it is because it’s juicy and tasty, and it reminds me of my favorite drink. Becky Hardin, of St. Peters, Missouri, sent this response.
Mom’s Citrus Buttermilk Cake
This delicious lemon cake is a huge hit with everyone. The combination of fresh raspberries and vanilla ice cream is really wonderful. Janet Hallford, of North Richland Hills, Texas.
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Brenda Wood of Egbert, Ontario received a number of recipes from Betty Bjarnason, including this delectable, lemony poppy seed cake. She intends to compile them into a reunion cookbook.
Pina Colada Tube Cake
We called this cake a ″pina colada″ cake because it has coconut, pineapple, and rum, much like the drink. It’s a nice, relaxing way to wrap up a large spread of food. The author, Debra Keil, of Owasso, Oklahoma
Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
Coconut, pineapple, and rum are the main ingredients in this cake, which we termed ″pina colada.″ Adding this towards the conclusion of a large spread is quite relaxing and comforting. Deborah Keil of Owasso, Oklahoma, contributed to this article.
Almond Apricot Coffee Cake
This cake is distinguished by its nutty scent and subtle fruit flavor, which makes it suitable for serving to guests. As a delightful variant, strawberry or raspberry preserves can be used instead of the jam. In Greenfield, Iowa, Sharon Mensing writes:
Down South Sweet Tea Cake
My favorite thing about this dish is because it incorporates two of the tastiest and most well-known foods from the South: sweet tea and nuts! Using a cake mix simplifies preparation and helps to alleviate the pressure of the festive season. — Melissa Millwood of Lyman, South Carolina, is a writer.
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
This moist pound cake was the first recipe I ever perfected. We predict you’ll want to devour the browned butter frosting straight from the spoon. It has a praline flavor to it. The following is a letter sent by Shawn Barto of Winter Garden, Florida
Citrus-Raspberry Coffee Cake
The flavors of orange and lemon work well together to enhance the raspberry taste in this rich cake. Sprinkle on some confectioners’ sugar to give it a lovely finishing touch before serving. — The author, Pat Harlow, of Cataldo, Idaho
Coconut Fudge Cake
″A large piece of this luscious cake is a chocolate and coconut connoisseur’s dream,″ says the author ″Johnnie makes a point. ″You should see the joy on my husband’s and children’s and grandchildren’s faces when I serve it.″
Jelly Donut Cake
Cake. Doughnuts. You no longer have to select between the two options. This simple jelly-filled cake will impress your friends and family. Make every effort to evenly distribute the jelly in the middle of the half-filled Bundt pan so that it does not seep out the sides of the cake when it is baked. The writer, Colleen Delawder, of Herndon, Virginia,
Chocolate Comfort Cake
This luscious and delectable chocolate cake is frequently the first dessert to disappear from the dessert table. People even consume the crumbs that fall to the ground. It’s always my first pick when it comes to holiday feasts. “I am Ellen Riley from Murfreesboro, Tennessee.”
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
When you want to give your family to something unique and delicious, make this recipe for them. In addition, the raspberries and mint provide a burst of springtime freshness. Caroline Curtin of Ellicott City, Maryland
Caribbean Coconut Rum Cake
My perspective on those drunken goodies that make bags sag in the back This luscious cake, which I made after returning from Jamaica, has a strong rum flavor. Before serving, you may want to take a picture of your visitors’ IDs. The longer the rum is allowed to soak in, the better it is—overnight is ideal. Collingswood, New Jersey resident Jenn Hall
Sour Cream Pound Cake
Because I am the postmaster for our town, I am only able to bake in my leisure time. This recipe for sour cream pound cake is one of my favorites. It’s delicious on its own, but it’s even better when layered with ice cream and chocolate syrup for a hot fudge sundae! Karen Conrad lives in the Wisconsin town of East Troy.
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Our holiday meals would not be the same without this delectable coffee cake on the table. Everyone who has tried it and asked for the recipe has praised it and asked for the recipe. Susan Walschlager, of Anderson, Indiana, provided this statement.
Lemon Rhubarb Tube Cake
Try this dessert if you want a taste of summer. The tartrhubarb topping and the tart lemon taste of the cake are both really pleasant. Weir, Kansas resident Courtney Stultz
Fluted Lemon Cake with Fresh Fruit
If you bake it in a nice fluted pan, this zesty, golden-brown cake will appear even more impressive. Fresh fruit and whipped cream should be placed on each slice before serving. — Donna Pochoday of Morristown, New Jersey, submitted this entry.
Rainbow Cake with Clouds
Some cakes are able to stand on their own without the need of frosting. To create fluffy clouds on top of this vibrant Rainbow Cake, use a small amount of whipped cream. J.T. Tigchelaar of Jerseyville, Ontario sent this in:
Coconut Pound Cake with Lime Glaze
This pound cake is very delicious! Because oven temperatures vary, if the cake is not done after 1 hour and 20 minutes, bake it for another 5 minutes at a time until it is. For the glaze, use freshly squeezed lime juice rather than bottled lime juice. Sterling, Virginia resident Jo McFarland wrote in to say
Easy Pistachio Tube Cake
Mixes make it simple to create this light cake, and a fluted tube pan makes it festive for holiday parties. Choose the pistachios on top for an added crunch that will be appreciated. — Dina Crowell of Fredericksburg, Virginia, is a writer.
Surprise Carrot Cake
This carrot cake recipe was sent to me by a cousin. This dish is perfect for potlucks because of the ″surprise″ cream cheese center it contains. My husband and our two small children adore it, too! Little Britain, Ontario resident Lisa Bowen shared her thoughts.
Contest-Winning Moist Chocolate Cake
You don’t have to spend a lot of time preparing an attractive and delectable dessert to serve guests. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a single dish, bake, and prepare for everyone to adore this luscious dark chocolate cake recipe. The writer, Christa Hageman, lives in Telford, Pennsylvania.
How Big Is A Bundt Pan? [How Many Cups It Can Hold]
We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links in this page.When baking, it’s critical to know what size pan to use for the job at hand.This page has done extensive research to determine the typical size of a bundt pan, how many cups it can hold, and what different sizes are available in the marketplace.After reading this piece, you will have a better understanding of what size pan to use to serve your guests.
A 10-inch bundt cake pan is the traditional size for this type of cake.The batter will fit into ten-inch baking pans that carry 10 to 12 cups of batter.This is the same quantity of batter as a 10 by 2-inch round pan, a 9 by 2-inch square pan, or an 11 by 7-inch pan, depending on the pan size you use.You should be able to feed around 20 to 25 people with this size pan.Now that you know that a regular bundt pan can contain 12 cups, keep reading to find out more about the different pan sizes and how much they can store in each one.As well as providing that information, we will go through what pan size you can use if you don’t have a specific bundt pan on hand, how to determine what size your pan is, and what to look for in a high-quality bundt pan.
- In addition, we will present you with high-quality product ideas to assist you in your search for fantastic bundt pans.
What Qualities Should You Look For In A Bundt Pan?
The characteristics of a high-quality bundt pan should be discussed before we get into the different sizes of pans and how many people they can accommodate in each size.It is possible to get them in a variety of various materials.Metal, stoneware, glass, and silicone are among the materials used.Metal, notably aluminum, is often considered to be the greatest material, according to experts.
Due to the fact that this material is the finest heat conductor, it will aid in the proper cooking of the cake.If you can’t get aluminum bundt pans, glass bundt pans should be avoided since they are poor heat conductors.Additionally, you will want to make certain that the metal pan is of a lighter hue than the rest of the kitchen.Darker pans will result in your cake becoming too browned.You will also want to make certain that your pan has a nonstick surface to make cleanup easier.
Bundt Pan Sizes
- As previously indicated, 10-inch bundt pans are the industry standard.
- There are, however, a plethora of various sizes and variations to select from.
- Using the smallest pan, you may make bundt cake muffins that carry 1/2 cup of batter.
- Cooking pans with an 18-cup capacity are available for purchase if you need to prepare for a really large gathering.
- Here, we’ll discuss little bundt cake pans, 8-inch baking dishes, standard-sized baking dishes, as well as show off some of the more elaborate designs available online….
- The majority of recipes ask for a 10 to 12 cup pan, which is equivalent to a 9-inch to 10-inch pan in size.
- Bundt cake pans are available in a range of styles to accommodate the more creative bakers out there.
- The traditional bundt cake is shaped like a circle with a hole in the center.
- Bundt cakes are available in a variety of forms and sizes, including fluted, square, and a variety of other variations.
- Floral patterns, stars, and even Star Wars characters are among the many options available.
Standard Pan Size
The normal pan size is ten inches in diameter. It has a capacity of 12 cups of batter and can accommodate up to 25 persons at a time. This pan may be used for a variety of purposes. Standard does not have to be monotonous, on the other hand. You may find a lot of astonishing patterns in this size.
Classic Bundt Pan
This is the most basic bundt cake pan available. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Nordic Ware Pan With Handles
Nordic Ware produces a high-quality pan with handles that is both functional and attractive. Click here to see whether it’s available on Amazon!
Nordic Ware Castle Bundt Pan
Check out this 10-cup pan if you want to make a magnificent cake for someone special. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Mini Bundt Cake Pans
- Mini bundt cake pans are great for making small cakes that don’t have to be shared.
- They’re also easy to use.
- They are approximately 4-inch-diameter pans.
- Molds for these little cakes are available in two varieties: single cakes and sets of six to twelve mini cakes.
- Each one may hold around 1/2-cup to 1-cup of batter and can be served as separate cakes after finished baking.
- There is no need to trim!
- Mini Bundt cakes are perfect for handing out to visitors at events or serving as snacks to youngsters under the age of 12.
WeBake Mini Bundt Cake
Individual-sized cakes may be baked in these little cake pans. To view them on Amazon, please click here.
Nordic Ware Bundtlette Cake
To bake elegant tiny bundt cakes, check out this rose-shaped pan. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Mini Fluted Bundt Cake Pan
This pan has the capacity to bake six separate fluted cakes at the same time. Click here to see whether it’s available on Amazon!
8-inch Bundt Cake
The 8-inch bundt cake carries six cups of batter and may accommodate a crowd of up to fourteen people. It is somewhat smaller than the regular size and is ideal for feeding a family of four or more people. This portion is perfect for dessert following dinner.
Fluted Tube Cake Pan
This pan, which has a 6-cup capacity, is ideal for baking a cake for a dinner party. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Nordic Ware Navy Blue Bundt Cake
Nordic Ware has developed a pan that is both light and durable. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Gold Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan
Looking for a fancy 8-inch cake recipe? You’ve come to the right place! To see this pan on Amazon, please click here.
- The goods shown here are just a few samples of the broad selection of elaborate patterns available to make your cake the talk of the town!!
- You may locate a plethora of imaginative molds that will allow you to truly exhibit your abilities and the topic of your party.
- Characters, flowers, and even animals are featured in some of the designs.
- When it comes to baking, the sky is truly the limit!
Harvest Leaves by Nordic Ware
The use of this leafy design on a cake is ideal when baking for an autumn gathering. It can accommodate nine cups of batter, giving it the perfect size for a small gathering. To view it on Amazon, please click here.
Nordic Ware Jubilee Pan
Anyone who sees this elegant design in a normal size will be impressed. To view it on Amazon, please visit this page.
Nordic Ware Charms Bundt Pan
Check out this 12 cake pan if you want to make a variety of small bundt cakes. To view it on Amazon, please visit this page.
How Wide Is A Bundt Pan?
- Bundt pans are roughly 10 inches broad and three inches deep, which is the standard size.
- These measurements alter based on the size of the cake you choose.
- Cake pans for little bundt cakes are typically four inches wide, and cake pans for tiny cakes are often eight inches wide.
- You may get gigantic bundt cake pans that are up to five inches deep and have a capacity of 18 cups of batter to bake with.
- However, these pans are still just 10 inches in diameter.
What Size Pan Can You Substitute For A Standard Bundt Pan?
- So you gather all of your ingredients and decide that you want to bake a bundt cake out of them.
- You, on the other hand, realize that your pan is nowhere to be seen.
- The following are the alternatives available to you in this situation: To make little bundt cakes, you may use a muffin tin instead of a normal size angel food cake pan.
- For those who don’t have a 10-by-2-inch round pan, a 9-by-2-inch square pan, or a 12-by-7-inch square pan can do in this situation.
- If you want to use a different pan, you will need to alter the cooking times accordingly.
- For example, if you are using an angel food cake pan, it must have the same volume that the bundt cake pan is meant to have.
- If you are using a deeper pan, you will need to cook the food for a longer period of time.
- If your pan is too shallow, on the other hand, your cake may burn around the edges.
- If you are baking in a muffin tray, you will need to cook the muffins for considerably less time than the original recipe calls for.
- When muffin tins are used, the cooking time can be cut in half, if not completely eliminated.
- Because a bundt cake pan is deeper than a conventional cake pan, you will need to either divide the recipe in half or create two cakes if you are using a regular pan instead of a bundt pan to prepare the cake.
How Many Cups of Batter Is The Average Bundt Pan?
- As previously stated, the typical bundt pan holds around 12 cups of batter.
- This enables it to serve a maximum of 25 people.
- However, it is crucial to remember that just because it is a 12-cup pan, it does not always mean that it can accommodate 12 cups of batter.
- The pan can contain a total of twelve cups of liquid at one time.
- It will grow as a result of the baking process.
- Therefore, if you load it to the top with batter, it is likely to spill over the edge.
- This implies that a 10-cup pan should really be filled with around six cups of batter in order to avoid overflowing during the baking process.
- The good news is that most bundt cake recipes only yield around six cups of batter, which is why standard pans are the best choice for a standard recipe in most situations.
- If you are using a recipe that produces more batter, you will need a larger baking dish.
How Do You Know What Size Bundt Pan You Have?
- It might be tough to remember what size pan you have in your kitchen at times.
- There’s a really straightforward method for figuring it out.
- All you have to do is fill the pan with water all the way to the rim.
- Then you measure the amount of water in your pan, which will tell you how much capacity it has.
- It is only filled to 1-1/4 inches to 1-1/2 inches below the rim if you are interested in finding out its bakeable capacity.
- You should now be aware that a conventional 10-inch bundt cake can accommodate up to 12 cups of batter in its center.
- We also spoke about the many sizes of bundt pans and how they’re used, as well as replacements for when you don’t have access to the correct pan size.
- If you enjoyed this post, please explore the links provided below to learn more about this blog!
- Is it true that Bundt Pans are non-stick?
- Are Bundt Pans safe to use in the dishwasher?
Wilton 2105-1706 20-Compartment Non-Stick Steel Mini Fluted Bundt Cake Pan – 3 1/2″ x 1 3/8″ Cavities
- You should now be aware that a conventional 10-inch bundt cake can carry up to 12 cups of batter in its pan. As well as numerous sizes of bundt pans and their applications, we spoke about replacements for when you don’t have access to the correct pan size. Consider exploring this blog more using the links provided below if you enjoyed this content. What is the nonstick quality of Bundt pans? Dishwasher safe or not, Bundt pans?
070896017062 is the UPC code for this item.
|Wilton 2105-1706 Specs|
|Length||21 5/16 Inches|
|Width||15 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||1 5/8 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 3/8 Inches|
|Compartment Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||20 Compartments|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Type||Bundt Pans, Cake Molds, Mini Cake Pans, Tube Pans|
- What is the impact of using a dark pan during the baking process?
- Darker pans absorb and radiate more heat than lighter pans, resulting in quicker baking times for cakes and pizzas, as well as darker borders and bottoms on the baked goods.
- The temperature of the oven should be reduced by 25 degrees Fahrenheit when baking with a dark pan, and the product should be checked on 10 minutes earlier.
- How can I ensure that this item retains its non-stick properties to the greatest extent possible?
- We recommend gently spraying your nonstick surface with oil and wiping away any excess with a soft cloth or napkin to prevent food from clinging to it.
- While spraying non-stick coatings might help prevent food from sticking, applying a fat or oil can actually make it stick more readily.
- Sprays may leave a glue-like coating on surfaces that is typically overlooked throughout the cleaning process.
- This coating will begin to accumulate and cause meals to adhere to the surface.
- To further minimize scratching and damage to the non-stick surface, metal utensils and abrasive cleansers should not be used on non-stick surfaces.
- The distinction between a bundt pan and a tube pan might be confusing.
- Bundt pans are best suited for batters that include a lot of fat and are thick.
- They produce a visually beautiful product with fluted sides that has a timeless appearance.
Tube pans feature smooth sides and a detachable, flat bottom that is commonly made of aluminum.Angel food cakes are usually baked in tube pans, which are made of aluminum.Fill up the blanks with your question!
Wilton 2105-1706 Details
- With this Wilton 2105-1706 20-compartment non-stick steel tiny fluted bundt cake pan, you can make little yet delectable cakes in minutes.
- This cake pan is made of heavy-gauge steel, which ensures long-lasting durability and precisely cooked cakes.
- For any professional bakery, restaurant, or catering organization, it is a long-lasting addition that cannot be overlooked.
- Its non-stick coating allows for smooth food release, guaranteeing that your cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- In addition, the non-stick coating makes cleanup a lot simpler.
- This pan is ideal for making bundt cakes, and the tiny size is ideal for serving individual pieces.
- When you use a pan that holds 20 molds, you may bake 20 cakes at the same time, increasing your kitchen’s efficiency.
- Dimensions of the compartment: Overall Dimensions: 3 1/2″ in diameter by 1 3/8″ in depth Dimensions: 21 5/16″ x 15 5/16″ x 1 5/8″ Length: 21 5/16″ Width: 15 5/16″ Depth: 1 5/8″
- This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can handle high heat applications and is suitable for use in commercial ovens in the food service industry.
Resources forWilton 2105-1706
- If you’ve used this product, please log in and leave a review to share your thoughts with us and other customers. Receive up to $16 in compensation for providing one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item on the Amazon marketplace. For more information, log into your account. Create a text review of your own. Earn $2.00 for uploading a product photo
- earn $4.00 for uploading a product video
- earn $10.00 for uploading a product video.
Login or Register
Amazon.com: Nordic Ware Formed Bundt Pan, 6-Cup, Navy: Home & Kitchen
- A rating of one out of five stars Avoid using a plastic utensil to scratch or remove the baking surface on the interior of the oven.
- On September 18, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.
- Pan is brand new and has only been used once, with a less than satisfactory result.
- I followed all of the directions for oil sprays, flour, and other ingredients; I did not use the dishwasher.
- The cake was sufficiently stuck to need the use of a little plastic knife, and would you believe that the white interior covering is so thin and fragile that it was permanently damaged by the plastic?
- With your fingernail, you can feel the depth of the scratches; these are not simply superficial markings.
- This pan should be avoided.
- I really wish I did.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The document was reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2019.
- 6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified This was acquired for the purpose of baking cakes (not to be used in an Instapot).
- My daughter is away at school, and I’m missing my mother’s Applesauce Spice Cake, which she used to make every year (but a full-sizerecipe made in a standard 12-cup Bundt pan would be too much).
- This 6-cup pan is the right size and weight for baking, and it is dishwasher safe.
- This is one piece of metal bakeware that I would never put in the dishwasher (I handwash all of my metal bakeware).
- Automatic dishwashing detergent is significantly too harsh; after repeated washings, the detergent might create pitting, which will result in baked products clinging to the dishwashing machine.
- Alternatively, in the case of this pan, washing it in the dishwasher may cause the paint on the exterior of the pan (which may be blue or red, depending on the one you’ve purchased) to flake off during the cleaning process.
- I use ″Baker’s Goop″ to prepare all of my pans before baking in order to ensure that my baked items release precisely every time.
- In a large mixing basin, combine equal parts solid vegetable shortening, vegetable (or canola) oil, and all-purpose flour with a hand mixer until well combined and smooth.
- One cup of ″goop″ is made from a third cup of each ingredient.
- Keep it in a jar in your refrigerator.
- Preparing your pans may then be accomplished with the use of a pastry brush or a tiny wad of paper towel dipped into the ″goop.″ A dab of liquid detergent, a sponge, and some hot water will take care of your pans 100 percent of the time; you’ll be finished in no time!
* After that, I normally place the clean pan, upside down, on a rack in the cooling oven, and it’s dry within minutes of being placed there.It is recommended that you treat this pan delicately so that it will last for many years.On September 18, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified Pan is brand new and has only been used once, with a less than satisfactory result.I followed all of the directions for oil sprays, flour, and other ingredients; I did not use the dishwasher.The cake was sufficiently stuck to need the use of a little plastic knife, and would you believe that the white interior covering is so thin and fragile that it was permanently damaged by the plastic?
With your fingernail, you can feel the depth of the scratches; these are not simply superficial markings.This pan should be avoided.I really wish I did.
a rating of one out of five stars Avoid using a plastic utensil to scratch or remove the baking surface on the interior of the oven.On September 18, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.Pan is brand new and has only been used once, with a less than satisfactory result.I followed all of the directions for oil sprays, flour, and other ingredients; I did not use the dishwasher.The cake was sufficiently stuck to need the use of a little plastic knife, and would you believe that the white interior covering is so thin and fragile that it was permanently damaged by the plastic?
With your fingernail, you can feel the depth of the scratches; these are not simply superficial markings.This pan should be avoided.I really wish I did.The photographs in this review On March 12, 2020, a review was conducted in the United States.6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified I wanted to test Jeff’s/Pressure Luck’s iPot bread pudding, so I got this in blue instead of red because it was less expensive than the red version.It’s virtually half the size of a standard 12C Bundt Pan, making it ideal for smaller families and portion control purposes.
I had just enough room to insert my silicone sling inside my 8qt Foodi, and it fit perfectly inside my Foodi.I had no trouble inserting and removing the Bundt pan, and it was really easy to clean because I had coated the pan with Pam before baking.This product has exceeded my expectations.5.0 stars out of 5 for this product It’s really adorable!On March 12, 2020, a review was conducted in the United States.I wanted to test Jeff’s/Pressure Luck’s iPot bread pudding, so I got this in blue instead of red because it was less expensive than the red version.
It’s virtually half the size of a standard 12C Bundt Pan, making it ideal for smaller families and portion control purposes.I had just enough room to insert my silicone sling inside my 8qt Foodi, and it fit perfectly inside my Foodi.I had no trouble inserting and removing the Bundt pan, and it was really easy to clean because I had coated the pan with Pam before baking.This product has exceeded my expectations.On December 9, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified This is extremely, extremely light in weight.
This is a significantly different product than what they normally offer.This one is a little thinner, but it’s still good.Extremely durable.I was expecting it to be similar to their standard heavy-weight pans, however that is not the case.It’s similar to a featherweight version of the original.
However, given the price, that is acceptable to me.The performance is the same as before.It appears to cook a great deal faster than before.I have a convection oven and am accustomed to cooking in a shorter amount of time, but this was incredible.Because it was thinner, it only took less than 25 minutes to bake this bundt cake.It took my breath away.
And, yeah, it was completed.When I initially opened the item and took the pan out of the box, I had to double-check to be sure it was genuine.That is about how much this pan weighs.
I have to emphasize how lightweight it is once again.It is really simple to clean.Furthermore, it features a really attractive and straightforward bundt cake design.Something that is pleasant to work with and with which to create a beautiful design.The slopes and lines are nice and even, and the pan is a reasonable size.An excellent pan to purchase and add to your collection, this one is worth your time and money.
- Any of Nordics pans are a fantastic investment,I love all of their range and would love to acquire all of their cook and bakeware. One Day!
- According to the United States government, on May 21, 2019, 6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified Purchased in order to bake a bundt cake in my new Instant Pot—was fantastic, and the Chocolate Bundt cake was even better.
- On December 17, 2018, a review was conducted in the United States.
- Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Capacity An instant pot cornbread stuffing recipe that I found on the internet was the inspiration for this dish.
- It performed admirably and was simple to clean.
I also appreciate that I can use the pan to make half recipes, so I don’t have too much leftover— I’m trying to keep sweets and desserts under limit and now I can still bake a cake and not have to freeze or toss out most of it.The product was reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019.Size: 6-Cup Purchase that has been verified Cakes easily fall out of the pan since it is so easy to clean.It’s the perfect size for the Instant Pot six and eight quart models.
It’s really lovely.It has a thin feel about it, but it performs admirably.The product will be reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020.Purchase that has been verified I used this pan once and, despite the fact that I sprayed it thoroughly, my cake remained stuck to the pan.
I was able to piece it back together so that no one could tell, but I will have to discard it now because I noticed small pieces of the white coating stuck to the cake and black marks where it had come loose on the cake after baking.It’s little, light weight, and adorable, but it can’t withstand the high temperatures of baking.a rating of one out of five stars This is a pan that I would not suggest.
On September 7, 2020, the United States will conduct a review.I used this pan once and, despite the fact that I sprayed it thoroughly, my cake remained stuck to the pan.I was able to piece it back together so that no one could tell, but I will have to discard it now because I noticed small pieces of the white coating stuck to the cake and black marks where it had come loose on the cake after baking.
It’s little, light weight, and adorable, but it can’t withstand the high temperatures of baking.The photographs in this review
Top reviews from other countries
- 3.0 stars out of 5 for this product This brand has left me feeling let down.
- On July 6, 2021, the United Kingdom will conduct a review.
- Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Capacity I had previously believed that Nordicware was the greatest Bundt tin manufacturer, but this one, regrettably, fell short of expectations and was a letdown.
- The size is ideal, and it is perfectly adequate for two people, but the quality is low, and it is unlikely to become an inheritance.
- However, my following attempts have been disastrous, with the top half of the cake staying in the tin on all four occasions I’ve attempted to bake it.
- I’ve coated the interior with melted butter and dusted it with flour as recommended, but there has been no change.
- The cream covering on the interior appears to be a little shaky as well.
- This cake will most likely be thrown away since I don’t want anybody else to have the same experience as I did, so I’ll probably just throw it away and buy a better cake.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Bundit tin is a kind of container.
- On November 18, 2019, a review was conducted in the United Kingdom.
- Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Capacity My daughter loves it.
- When she first used it, she wasn’t sure whether the cake would come out in one piece, but it did, and it has done so with all of the other cakes she has baked in it.
4.0 stars out of 5 for this product Bundt Pan, but Not in the Way I’m Used to It!On October 14, 2019, a review was conducted in the United Kingdom.Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Capacity However, in comparison to the heavier, bigger ones that I already own, this pan proved far more difficult to remove the cake from.This did not happen first, and it took numerous attempts to figure out the ideal technique to handle the pan in order to facilitate a clean removal of cake.4.0 stars out of 5 for this product As a first-time bundt baker, this recipe turned out fantastic!On May 17, 2020, the Canadian government will review the document.
6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified The previous few months have seen an increase in the number of people who have taken up baking.A bundt cake was on my list of things to create, but I wasn’t sure how frequently I would use a bundt pan, so I didn’t want to spend a fortune.According to the evaluations, the most common complaint was that people’s cakes remained stuck in the pan.
Knowing this, I made certain to do my research (and to read the instructions on the pan packing, which resulted in the absence of cooking spray).Instead, you must use extreme caution while working with these pans, which must be greased and floured.Make use of melted butter, which you may apply with a pastry or basting brush to every nook and cranny.When using around 1/4 cup flour, toss in a bit at a time, rolling and shaking the flour around to ensure that all of the flour adheres to all of the butter.Repeat this process every lunchtime.
Shake out extra flour.It is my cakes that I am referring to (I made two from a single recipe as this is a medium-sized not a large bundt pan).Wash with soap and water before use.Additionally, it is quite easy to clean.The only caution is to be careful of the SHARP edges of this pan, which are quite sharply cut and caused me to sever my thumb.4.0 stars out of 5 for this product As a first-time bundt baker, this recipe turned out fantastic!
On May 17, 2020, the Canadian government will review the document.The previous few months have seen an increase in the number of people who have taken up baking.A bundt cake was on my list of things to create, but I wasn’t sure how frequently I would use a bundt pan, so I didn’t want to spend a fortune.According to the evaluations, the most common complaint was that people’s cakes remained stuck in the pan.Knowing this, I made certain to do my research (and to read the instructions on the pan packing, which resulted in the absence of cooking spray).Instead, you must use extreme caution while working with these pans, which must be greased and floured.
Make use of melted butter, which you may apply with a pastry or basting brush to every nook and cranny.When using around 1/4 cup flour, toss in a bit at a time, rolling and shaking the flour around to ensure that all of the flour adheres to all of the butter.Repeat this process every lunchtime.Remove any extra flour by shaking the container.It is my cakes that I am referring to (I made two from a single recipe as this is a medium-sized not a large bundt pan).Before using, thoroughly wash with soap and water.
Additionally, it is quite easy to clean.The only caution is to be careful of the SHARP edges of this pan, which are quite sharply cut and caused me to sever my thumb.Images in this review have a rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.everything is in working order On February 17, 2020, a review was conducted in Canada.6-Cup Capacity Purchase that has been verified This was purchased for use with the Instant Pot, and it is a good match.
I followed the recipe exactly and it worked well.It is true that the cleaning instructions should be followed, since the very first time I washed it (by hand, as the instructions state that it should not be put in the dishwasher) I observed a little chip on the outside.I have a feeling it won’t be long until the covering is completely gone.I’m baffled as to why they couldn’t come up with a more durable coating for this.Everything else appears to be in order.
Amazon.com: Nordic Ware Bundt Pan Formed, 3-Cup, Red: Home & Kitchen
The rating is 3.0 out of 5 This company has let me down.Reviewed on July 6, 2021, in the United Kingdom.Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Size I had previously believed that Nordicware was the greatest Bundt tin manufacturer, but this one has fallen short of expectations and is a letdown.It’s the right size for two people, but the craftsmanship is terrible and it won’t be passed down down the generations.However, my following attempts have been disastrous, with the top half of the cake remaining in the tin on all four occasions I’ve tried.
My attempts to enhance it have been unsuccessful.I’ve coated the interior with melted butter and added flour as instructed.There’s also something fishy about the interior cream covering.In order to prevent anybody else from experiencing cake failure, I am reluctant to donate this, therefore I will likely discard it and get a more suitable cake instead.
- The overall rating is 5.0 out of 5.
- It’s in the bag.
- On the 18th of November, 2019, the United Kingdom conducted a review.
Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Size My daughter loves it.When she first used it, she wasn’t sure whether the cake would come out in one piece, but it did, and it has done so with all of the other cakes she has made in it.The rating is 4.0 out of 5.But this isn’t your typical Bundt pan, believe it or not.On the 14th of October, the United Kingdom reviewed the document.
Verified Purchase, 6-Cup Size However, in comparison to the heavier, bigger ones that I already own, this pan was far more difficult to remove the cake from.This did not happen first, and it took numerous attempts to figure out the ideal technique to prepare the pan in order to facilitate a clean removal of cake from it.The rating is 4.0 out of 5.
- The results were excellent for a first-time bundt maker.
- Examined on May 17, 2020, in the United States 6-Cup Serving Size Purchase has been verified I’ve begun baking in the last couple of months, much like virtually everyone else.
- A bundt cake was on my list of things to create, but I wasn’t sure how frequently I would use a bundt pan, so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on it.
- According to the evaluations, the most common complaint was that people’s cakes remained stuck in the pans.
- Knowing this, I made certain to conduct my research (and to read the directions on the pan package, which resulted in the absence of cooking spray) before using it.
As a result, you must use extreme caution while working with these pans, coating them with butter and flour.In every crevice and corner, brush on melted butter using a pastry or basting brush.Once you’ve tossed in a bit of flour at a time, roll and shake the flour about to ensure that it adheres to all of the butter, repeat the process for every lunchtime of the day.Remove any extra flour by shaking the container.My creations in the form of cakes are available for purchase (I made two from a single recipe as this is a medium-sized not a large bundt pan).Before using, thoroughly wash with soap and water.
Additionally, it is really easy to clean up after.This pan does have one cautionary note: be careful of the SHARP edges of the pan.They are quite sharply cut, and I cut my thumb on them.The rating is 4.0 out of 5.The results were excellent for a first-time bundt maker.
Examined on May 17, 2020, in the United States I’ve begun baking in the last couple of months, much like virtually everyone else.A bundt cake was on my list of things to create, but I wasn’t sure how frequently I would use a bundt pan, so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on it.According to the evaluations, the most common complaint was that people’s cakes remained stuck in the pans.
Knowing this, I made certain to conduct my research (and to read the directions on the pan package, which resulted in the absence of cooking spray) before using it.As a result, you must use extreme caution while working with these pans, coating them with butter and flour.In every crevice and corner, brush on melted butter using a pastry or basting brush.Once you’ve tossed in a bit of flour at a time, roll and shake the flour about to ensure that it adheres to all of the butter, repeat the process for every lunchtime of the day.
- Extra flour should be shaken out before using.
- My creations in the form of cakes are available for purchase (I made two from a single recipe as this is a medium-sized not a large bundt pan).
- Before using, thoroughly wash the product with soap and water.
- Additionally, it is really easy to clean up after.
- This pan does have one cautionary note: be careful of the SHARP edges of the pan.
- They are quite sharply cut, and I cut my thumb on them.
- Rating: 4.0 out of 5 for the images in this review satisfies requirements On February 17, 2020, the government of Canada will review the document.
- 6-Cup Serving Size Purchase has been verified The Instant Pot is a good fit for this, and I recommend it.
- Everything turned out perfectly after I followed the directions.
- It is true that the cleaning instructions should be followed, since the very first time I washed it (by hand, as the instructions state that it should not be put in the dishwasher), I noticed a little chip on the outside.
- That covering will probably be gone in a short period of time.
- That they are unable to provide a more durable finish on this is beyond me.
- Apart from that, everything appears to be in order.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On September 26, 2018, a verified purchase was reviewed in the United States.The dish may appear to be little, but it is the ideal size for 4 meals and it fits nicely into the 3 quart casserole dish.Instant Pot Mini is a small electric pressure cooker.A cake recipe was also included, which was simple to modify for different flavors.The product was reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2019.
Verified Purchase I used it to make cornbread, and after that one usage, it was thrown away.I coated it with nonstick cooking spray and then proceeded to make my cornbread recipe.Nothing I tried would come out of the pan.I ultimately became so irritated that I shook the bread out of my hands.
- It came out in shards and fragments.
- Some of the chunks had portions of the non-stick coating adhered to them, which was a little disappointing.
- I put the pan in the dishwasher, thinking it might be able to be salvaged, and it came out with parts of cornbread still clung to the pan.
It’s like something out of a comedy sketch!A complete and total piece of garbage.verified purchaseReviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019Verified Purchase I truly adore these mini bundt pans, especially now that my husband and I are the only ones at home.Instead of baking a whole cake, I can make 4 properly sized cakes from a single cake mix, saving time and money.This means I may either freeze the remaining three or give them out to friends.
I’ve never had anything attach to me before.When it comes to greasing, I stick to my tried-and-true method: combine equal parts flour, Crisco, and oil and whisk until smooth.Using a pastry brush, coat the entire pan with oil.
- The leftover mixture should be kept in the refrigerator.
- These frying pans come highly recommended by me.
- Because a normal-sized cake mix yields four servings, you might wish to buy four of them.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Wonderful Little Pans!
- On February 24, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.
I truly adore these mini bundt pans, especially now that my husband and I are the only ones at home.Instead of baking a whole cake, I can make 4 properly sized cakes from a single cake mix, saving time and money.This means I may either freeze the remaining three or give them out to friends.I’ve never had anything attach to me before.When it comes to greasing, I stick to my tried-and-true method: combine equal parts flour, Crisco, and oil and whisk until smooth.Using a pastry brush, coat the entire pan with oil.
The leftover mixture should be kept in the refrigerator.These frying pans come highly recommended by me.Because a normal-sized cake mix yields four servings, you might wish to buy four of them.The photographs in this review Reviewed on August 4, 2017 in the United States of America Purchase that has been verified I used this to create a little cake in my instant pot, and it turned out nicely, as you can see in the photograph.This recipe for gluten-free Keto chocolate walnut cake was first featured on twosleevers.com.
This will also fit inside an instant pot Duo Mini.5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Perfect for not just the 6 quart instant pot, but also the 3-quart Mini instant Pot pair.Reviewed on August 4, 2017 in the United States of America I used this to create a little cake in my instant pot, and it turned out nicely, as you can see in the photograph.
This recipe for gluten-free Keto chocolate walnut cake was first featured on twosleevers.com.In addition, this will fit inside an instant pot Duo Mini.The photographs in this review On March 4, 2017, a review was published in the United States, confirming the purchase.The fact that it was so light in weight, even if it was precisely as described, left me feeling a little dissatisfied.
- It is composed of a thinner metal than my bigger Bundt pans, which makes it easier to handle.
- I’ve used it three times already, and each time the cakes were difficult to take from the pan, despite the fact that I generously oiled and floured the pan.
- However, I still believe it was a wise buy because it is the right size for a dessert for two people.
- It’s merely a matter of ensuring that it’s thoroughly greased.
- On September 7, 2015, it was reviewed in the United States and verified as a purchase.
- Cakes baked in these pans turn out to be quite stunning.
- Each cake can accommodate 4-5 individuals (or just me:).
- I really adore these!
- In addition, the pricing is reasonable.
- For home-made dishes, reduce the ingredients to half the amount called for in the usual recipe; this will work perfectly with two of these little pans (I like to keep one and give one, or keep one out and freeze the other).
- Or, to put it another way, prepare 1/4th of the recipe for one pan.
- That’s how things work out for me, at least.
- Even after being washed by hand, these small bundtpans are as good as new.
- Although the pans’ labels state that they should be hand washed, I’ve been putting mine in the dishwasher and haven’t seen any negative impacts at all!
- In the meantime, I’m also the gal who tosses garments marked ″dry clean only″ in my washer on the delicate cycle on the cold setting and they come out just fine.
- I believe that these corporations are erring on the side of caution in this situation.
- I intend to continue to defy the odds simply because I am capable of doing so!
- Purchased in the United States on February 1, 2018 and reviewed on February 1, 2018 This item, which my wife uses in our Instant Pot, is a favorite of hers.
- On September 11, 2018, a verified purchase was reviewed in the United States.
The pan is of adequate size, however it is of poor construction.It’s thinner than planned and has a manufacturing issue.One of the flutes has a wrinkle running through it.In this case, it is clear that the paint on the exterior and the coating on the interior have not been damaged by transportation, and there is paint and coating in the crease, indicating that it is a manufacturing problem.As a result, the crease was evident even before the paint and coating were applied.
You would expect a corporation that ″proudly″ manufactures its product in the United States to exercise greater caution.
Top reviews from other countries
A rating of one out of five stars I do not recommend it.On June 25, 2020, a reviewer in Mexico expressed satisfaction with the purchase.I would not recommend this product because it has been a disaster since the saque of the empaque.The product is not well painted, with the exception of the orillas, which are completely white and the center portion of the mold, which is both above and below, which is extremely poorly painted.The pan has been pegged and is extremely difficult to remove even after adding aceite and harina.
a rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars Inadequately constructed purchased on January 23, 2018 in Mexico, verified purchase Material that is extremely soft.Additionally, it has manufacturing flaws.After ordering two of the same type, I discovered that one of them had rays (due to aged and deteriorating paint on the walls), which caused the pan to get spotted with those rays as it was being roasted.I give it two stars instead of one because of the versatility of the brand when it comes to creating surtidos and little designs.
- These models are not available for