Stir in banana or pumpkin purée to add flavor and density. If you like your muffins dense and hearty, a fruit purée is a great additive. Try adding 1 mashed banana or a spoonful of pumpkin purée to the batter and mixing it in thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
How many bananas can you add to muffin mix?
- 1 (15.25oz) box of cake mix (yellow or chocolate)
- 3 large very ripe bananas.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/2 cup mix-ins of your choice (nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
Can you add bananas to Krusteaz muffin mix?
Dial up the banana nut deliciousness by adding chocolate chips, banana slices or coconut. With Krusteaz, one mix means endless possibilities. Ingredients we’re proud of: Real bananas and walnuts make these muffins really delicious.
Can you add bananas to Martha White muffin mix?
Combine muffin mix and walnuts in small bowl; mix well. ADD milk and banana; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
Can you add bananas to simple Mills muffin mix?
Yes! If you are going to add bananas, we recommend adding no more than 2 mashed bananas and omitting the water, since the banana will add moisture. To prepare: Whisk eggs, then add in oil and mashed banana.
What happens when you put too much banana in banana bread?
Using too much banana could make your bread heavy and damp in the center, causing it to appear undercooked and unappealing. If you have bananas leftover, you can always freeze them for later use.
Can you add bananas to krusteaz banana nut muffin mix?
You can leave the mix alone and be completely fine or you can crushed bananas, cinnamon and vanilla and overall becomes amazing. It makes great bread loaves (small and large) and muffins (small and large).
How do you make Quaker Muffin Mix better?
A few of our favorite muffin mix tweaks are:
- Use fruit juice to replace the milk or water.
- Add fresh fruit.
- Add nuts.
- Add peanut butter (sometimes you need a bit of extra liquid for this) or peanut butter powder.
- Add pudding mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Add pureed fruit.
How can I make my muffins more moist?
So the the 3 simple secrets for beautifully soft and moist blueberry muffins are:
- use butter AND oil -butter makes things tasty but oil makes things moist. So use both!
- don’t mix the batter more than 12 times ; and.
- don’t bake for longer than 20 minutes.
How do I improve my Betty Crocker muffin mix?
Box Muffin Add-Ins
- Add fresh or frozen berries! Your berry muffin mix will definitely have some berries included, but the more the berrier.
- add zest! Zest a lemon, an orange, or a lime and stir the zest into the batter for a burst of citrus.
- fill with cream cheese!
- fill with jam or fruit curd!
Can I use milk instead of water in muffin mix?
Q. In a muffin mix that calls for water, can I substitute milk? A. We don’t recommend using milk instead of water because the milk can make holes in the paper liners or the sides of the muffins.
What kind of oil do you use in simple mills muffins?
You can use any oil of your choice, you’ll just want to keep flavor in mind. Our team tends to favor coconut oil (for sweet mixes) or grapeseed oil (for a more neutral flavor, good for any of our mixes).
Do simple Mills muffins need to be refrigerated?
Since we do not use any artificial preservatives, we do recommend refrigerating your treats once baked. If you’ve kept them out for 24 hours, it’s nothing to worry about – it will just help extend their life if they are kept in the fridge. Overnight, yes–I would refrigerate.
Is simple Mills banana bread gluten free?
Simple Mills Gluten Free Banana Muffin & Bread Almond Flour Baking Mix – 9oz.
What is the best banana muffin recipe?
How to add banana to a muffin mix
- In addition to bananas, apple sauce and pureed pumpkin or beets produce excellent results when used in muffin and cake recipes.
- Fruit or vegetables can be substituted for the same amounts of oil.
- The bananas are mashed and placed in a measuring cup.
- The measuring cup is then filled to the level necessary by the recipe if the recipe does not ask for oil.
- Using shredded carrot, juicy raisins, and a sprinkling of cinnamon in a simple batter, you can create a variation on the classic carrot cake muffin.
- Instead of using sliced fresh bananas, you may use pecans, which will bring banana nut muffins to life with creamy morsels of fruit in every bite.
- (Photo courtesy of Lauren Volo.)
Can I add real bananas to muffin mix?
- Due to our shared love of muffins, I thought it would be great to provide 10 Ways to Jazz up Muffin Mix to make them even better: Fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries) should be included.
- Add nuts and/or dried fruit to your dish.
- Dip the tops of the cookies in melted butter, then roll them in cinnamon and sugar.
- Betty Crocker offers tried-and-true banana nut muffin mix recipes.
- Recipes that are simple to prepare may be found by browsing images, reviews, and advice, among other things.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Add the bananas and gently fold them in until they are well mixed; do not overmix.
- Now is a good time to include any nuts and/or chocolate chips you choose to use.
- Fill muffin liners 3/4 of the way full with the batter and bake for 18 minutes, or until they bounce back when touched in the center of the pan.
- Quick Bread and Muffin Mix with a Banana Flavor.
- PillsburyTM Banana Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix is crafted with real bananas to provide a taste of the tropics to your dinner table.
- It’s a great way to start your day.
- Even while substituting half of the oil with bananas will have a smaller influence on the final outcome of the muffin recipe, you will still save on fat and calories.
- As an example, if a recipe calls for a cup of oil, 1/2 cup of banana puree and 1/2 cup of oil can be used instead.
- Flavors that go together.
- Muffins with chocolate or chocolate chip frosting benefit from the addition of mashed banana.
Banana Nut Muffin
- There’s no reason not to prepare some Martha White® Muffin Mixes today; they’re so quick and simple to put together!
- It takes only a few minutes to prepare hot muffins by simply adding milk to the recipe, stirring, pouring, and baking.
- Preheat the oven to the temperature suggested for muffins on the cake mix box before beginning (often 350) Bananas should be mashed.
- Pour in the cake mix.
- Do not include any of the ingredients specified on the packaging!
- Optional cinnamon can be added.
- Stir everything together until it is well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- Test the doneness of the cake with a toothpick.
- Make a birthday cake or anything else and chances are I’ll be there!
- When you throw banana muffins into the mix, it’s game over, which sounds amazing to me!
- Because I used an egg replacer in conjunction with whole wheat flour, these muffins taste and look very similar to bakery-style muffins.
- The texture is similar to cake in certain ways, and if you wanted you could make a cake out of it.
- Add the Jiffy corn muffin mix to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is thoroughly blended, but do not over mix.
- Allow for 10 minutes of cooling time before removing In a medium-sized mixing basin, combine the banana, milk, and mix; whisk just until moistened.
- Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla essence, and mix well.
- After that, add the mashed bananas and stir well.
- After that, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Finally, mix in the dark chocolate chunks until well combined.
- Prepare a 12-muffin pan by lining it with muffin liners and dividing the batter among the 12 muffin liners.
- Preheat the oven to 25-27 degrees.
How to Jazz up a Store-Bought Muffin Mix
- The chocolate chips give the cake mix banana bread a wonderful texture, and the recipe may be readily altered to suit your preferences.
- I also like to sprinkle banana chips on top of the batter from time to time, just for a little crunch.
- You may also add freeze dried bananas to the top of your batter if you want it to have a softer texture.
- Pancakes made with banana bread.
- Combine the Martha White Banana Nut Muffin Mix, 1 big egg, and 2/3 cup whole milk in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add in the cut bananas and mix well.
- Fill a griddle or nonstick pan halfway with batter and spread it out with a ladle or big spoon until it’s about 14 cup total.
- Cook the pancakes until they are softly golden brown, flipping them once.
- Finish with a dollop of butter.
- Pancakes with chocolate chips and s’mores topping 3 Bananas that are ripe and frozen (defrosted in microwave for 2 minutes until soft, should still be a bit icy) 1 quail (egg) 12 cup of white sugar 12 cup of brown sugar 1 and a half cups of flour 1 teaspoon baking soda (optional) 1 teaspoon of table salt 1 cup chocolate chips (about 3 teaspoons) (Ghirardelli 60 percent ) * Additional batter for the middle and top of the muffins The Betty Crocker Muffin Mix Variety Pack includes four flavors: chocolate chip, banana nut, blueberry, and triple fruity berry (25.9 oz Total) (Four Pack) 4.6 stars out of 5 for this product 10 $19.20 $ 19.20 ($19.20/Count) 10 $19.20 $ 19.20 ($19.20/Count) Preparing Wild Blueberry Muffins using Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix requires no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- – 17.1 ounces (Pack of 1) 4.7 stars out of 5 for this product 501 Diabetic Kitchen Low Carb Muffin Mixes – Keto Friendly Banana Muffins (501 Diabetic Kitchen Low Carb Muffin Mixes) – No added sugar, 15g fiber, gluten-free, non-GMO, no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, and no artificial flavors (Gourmet Banana)
Can I add fresh bananas to muffin mix?
You can easily include a banana into practically any muffin recipe and get excellent results. If you’re going to use pumpkin in your muffins, it’s usually best to start with a basic muffin mix.
How do you add a banana to a muffin mix?
To make the muffins, combine the muffin mix with the orange juice/milk combination and gently fold in the banana. Baking should be done in accordance with package guidelines. You’ll have muffins that are just as you want them in no time, and your children will appreciate the fact that they were involved in the process.
Can I add a banana to Martha White muffin mix?
Prepare 6 muffin cups by spraying them with nonstick cooking spray. In a small mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix and the walnuts; stir well. Combine milk and banana in a small bowl, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups that have been prepared.
Can you add bananas to Quaker muffin mix?
How to include a banana into a muffin batter – Quora. Bananas, muffin mixes, and other ingredients are all different. The riper the banana, the softer and more moist it becomes, and vice versa. Instead of adding liquid to a recipe that calls for it, you might reduce the amount by a couple of teaspoons and substitute mashed banana.
What is the secret to making moist muffins?
When making muffins, how do you incorporate bananas? Quora. Bananas, muffin mixes, and other ingredients all have their own unique characteristics. Bananas get softer and more moist as they mature. If the recipe asks for liquid, you might reduce the amount by a couple of teaspoons and replace it with mashed banana.
What happens when you put too much banana in banana bread?
Using an excessive amount of banana may result in your bread being heavy and wet in the center, making it seem undercooked and unpleasant. If you have any bananas left over, you can always freeze them for later use or save them for another recipe.
How can I make store bought muffin mix better?
- However, here are a couple of my personal favorites: Fill in the gaps with fresh or frozen berries!
- Your berry muffin mix will almost certainly contain some berries, but the more berries the merrier in this case.
- Boost the zeal!
- For a blast of citrus flavor, peel a lemon, an orange, or a lime and mix the zest into the batter before baking.
- Cream cheese should be used to fill the cavity.
- Fill with jam or fruit curd to make a delicious sandwich!
What makes muffins rise high?
The reason this works is that the high beginning temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit allows the batter to have increased oven spring, which helps the batter to rise more rapidly during the first few minutes of baking. As a result of the increased heat, a burst of steam is released, which elevates the batter.
Can I use milk instead of water in muffin mix?
Q. Can I use milk instead of water in a muffin recipe that calls for water? The use of milk instead of water is not recommended since the milk has the potential to produce holes in the paper muffin liners or on either side the muffins’ edges.
What can I substitute for mashed bananas?
Replace one banana with 1/2 cup of applesauce; however, do not use more than 1 cup of applesauce since the mixture will become too moist if you use more than 1 cup of applesauce. In some baked items, egg whites (or a full egg) can also be used in place of bananas to save time and money.
How many muffins does a Martha White mix make?
It’s as simple as adding water, mixing, and baking for 10 minutes. Making these muffins makes them feel like they’re all grown up! We often make tiny muffins, and this recipe yields 10-12 little muffins. The little muffins are the right size for the girls to eat with their hands.
Can I add real blueberries to muffin mix?
Fresh Blueberries can be added to the Muffin Mix. Fresh blueberries will lend a tremendous burst of taste and color to your boxed blueberry muffin mix when you add them to your muffins. 1 cup of fresh blueberries can be added to the boxed muffin mix.
What happens if you add an extra egg to muffins?
Because emulsifiers keep water and fat together, adding more egg yolks to the batter allows the batter to contain more liquid and, as a result, more sugar than would otherwise be possible. This aids in the creation of a moister and sweeter cake that will still bake up with a decent structure rather than devolving into a mushy mess when baked.
How do you fix dried muffin batter?
- If the batter appears to be too thick and dry, you can add a bit additional liquid.
- After that, experiment with a little fat.
- Even though you won’t need much butter (maybe 2-3 tablespoons), it will assist to make the muffins lighter in texture.
- Butter aids in the retention of the tiny air bubbles that develop while the muffins are in the oven and contribute to the airy texture of the muffins.
Can I use butter instead of oil in muffins?
It is completely OK to substitute butter for the vegetable oil. Ensure that you use the same amount of oil and butter as mentioned in the recipe (for example, if the recipe asks for 1/3 cup of oil, use 5 1/3 tablespoons of butter). Allow it to cool a little once it has been melted. It’s possible that you’ll never use oil again! The 4th of September, 2015.
How can I make my muffins lighter and fluffy?
By allowing the ingredients to come to room temperature, they are better able to combine to make a smooth mixture that traps air and expands when baked in the oven. Your muffins will be fluffy and light as a result of this enlargement.
Which oil is best for muffins?
A vegetable oil is good since its mild flavor does not conflict with the primary flavor of the muffin, making it a great choice. My recipes typically call for 100ml vegetable oil each batch of 12, which equates to only 112 tablespoons of vegetable oil per muffin. When the muffins are allowed to cool, the melted butter will naturally solidify.
What would you suggest to ensure better quality of muffins?
- Tips for Baking the Perfect Muffins (with Pictures) Make Use of the Finest Ingredients.
- Ingredients should be used at room temperature.
- Separately combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Avoid over-mixing the ingredients.
- Take a Scoop of It.
- Selecting the Appropriate Pan/Mold Pre-heat your oven and bake at a temperature that is appropriate for your recipe.
- Leave Them in the Pan if You Can Help It
Why is my banana bread mixture so thick?
- If you start mixing and the mixture appears to be too dry, STOP and add a few tablespoons of milk to soften it up a little more before continuing.
- If the mixture is excessively dry in the beginning, it will almost surely be dry later on, but a dry mixture also forces you to push harder, which causes the gluten to solidify as a result of the pressure.
- Don’t reduce the amount of butter or fat you consume.
Why is my banana bread so moist?
Making Excessive Use of Banana The fact that bananas are one of the primary components in banana bread is the reason for its moist texture in the first place. If you find that your bread is more moist than normal, it is quite likely that you are using an excessive number of bananas in your baking mix.
Can you use yellow bananas in banana bread?
- To make this recipe, use yellow bananas that are already sweet but not quite mushy enough to bake with, and bake them for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius/160 degrees fan/gas 4 in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- In the case of green bananas, they will also blacken and become softer, but they will not become sweet enough to produce a truly delicious banana bread or banana muffins if you utilize them.
How To Add Banana To Box Cake Mix?
You may also combine them together if you want a more consistent consistency. Making the cake moister by incorporating the bananas into the batter after adding the oil and water can help to achieve this result. Toss the ingredients together for 1 to 2 minutes with a hand mixer, then bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the cake springs back slightly when lightly touched.
Can You Add Fresh Fruit To Box Cake Mix?
A variety of fresh fruits can be added to the box mix. When I have tried the fresh fruit in box mix a few times, I have found it to be really effective. Reduced puree or fruit preserves will not result in an excessive amount of liquid being added to the cake batter, thus strawberries are your best bet for this dish.
How Do You Add Bananas To Muffin Mix?
Pour in a cup or two of banana or pumpkin purée to give the meal more flavor and solidity. Making your muffins thicker and heartier by include fruit purée can improve their texture and flavor. If you want to make your muffins more substantial and filling, you may incorporate mashed bananas or pumpkin purée.
What Can I Add To Premade Cake Mix?
- Instead of water, use milk
- you can increase the number of eggs you use.
- It is necessary to blend the dry mix with the sugar and flour.
- In order to produce chocolate cakes, coffee should be used for water in the recipe.
- Incorporating moisture and a rich taste into sour cream is a fantastic concept.
- Moisture and taste are added to a dish by including pudding
Can You Add Fruit To A Box Cake Mix?
The addition of fruit to a cake makes it look more beautiful, and there are several methods to incorporate it into a box cake mix to achieve this appearance. Making the batter more moist by adding a few spoonfuls of fruit preserves and stirring it around before baking is one method of making it more moist. As a consequence, a delectable and refreshing cake is produced.
What Can I Add To Packet Cake Mix?
It is possible to make a moist and rich cake out of a boxed cake mix by mixing in mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, or melted ice cream until combined. By substituting other components, such as oil for butter or milk for water, a boxed cake can be transformed into something entirely different. The flavor of a boxed cake may be improved by using ingredients such as coffee, soda, and spices.
What To Add To Box Cake To Make It Rise?
Any cake mix may be improved by adding 1/4 to 1/2 cup self-rising flour and 1/2 cup sugar after the batter has been fully stirred. You should add an extra tablespoon or two of water or milk to the batter if you are adding liquid ingredients in order to make the batter more uniform. With these little adjustments, you may see an increase in cake rise, as well as a smoother texture.
How Do You Add Fresh Fruit To Cake Mix?
Making a cake look more exquisite by including fruit in it is simple, and you can utilize it in a variety of ways. Making the batter more moist by adding a few spoonfuls of fruit preserves and stirring it around before baking is one method of making it more moist. By combining chocolate cake with whipped cream, you may create a strawberry dessert in a matter of minutes.
How Do You Add Berries To A Cake Mix?
Using 1 cup blueberries and 1 tablespoon flour in a small mixing bowl, coat the berries completely to prevent them from sinking. Blueberries should be gently incorporated into the batter at this point. Prepare the cake pans and divide the mixture evenly between them. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Can You Add Fresh Fruit To Muffin Mix?
In addition to the box muffin, fresh or frozen berries can be used. Even though there will be some berries in your berry muffin mix, the more berries you use, the greater the flavor of the muffin.
What Can I Add To Quaker Muffin Mix?
- Fruit juice can be used to replace milk or water in some recipes.
- It is recommended to include fresh fruit.
- If you need a little more liquid, you may also add nuts or peanut butter powder (if you need a little more liquid).
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in a mixing bowl.
- It is recommended that chocolate chips be included.
- It is necessary to include fruit puree.
Can You Mix Two Boxes Of Cake Mix Together?
- If you want to make a large cake from a boxed cake mix, you will need to double the mix as well as the amount of all the components mentioned on the box, and you will need to alter the baking time appropriately based on the number of ingredients listed on the box.
- Providing that you serve the cake to your guests and ensure that they appreciate it, this small amount of additional effort will be well worth it.
Can You Add Baking Powder To Store Bought Cake Mix?
If you are using boxed cake mixes, you may increase the amount of baking powder by half a teaspoon. The fact that I was taught this by my grandma has been a great benefit. When it comes to us, we don’t always check the expiration date on the box, and while the box remains on the shelf, its strength gradually diminishes.
How to Jazz up a Store-Bought Muffin Mix
- Written by me on behalf of The J.M.
- Smucker Company, this is a sponsored conversation about cookies.
- All of the thoughts and material on this page are mine.
- Muffins are one of my favorite treats.
- The smell of freshly baked muffins transports me back to childhood memories of huge southern breakfasts and Saturday morning cartoons (do they still have Saturday morning cartoons?) However, I am a slacker when it comes to cooking.
- I’m sure I’d be a lot less lazy if I had more time on my hands, but with my hectic schedule, I’m constantly searching for ways to save time, which is why I enjoy modifying store-bought muffin mixes to make them a little more interesting.
- They’re delicious on their own, but with a few adjustments, you’d never guess they weren’t produced from scratch entirely from scratch.
- If you want to save time in the kitchen, I recommend using Martha White® Baking Mixes (check out this variety pack on Amazon).
- Their muffin mixes are available in a variety of delicious flavors, and they are extremely reasonably priced.
- I like to keep some on hand so that my children may bake on their own (I’m a huge believer in including my children in the kitchen from a young age).
- Even my 7-year-old can prepare muffins with these ingredients on his own.
- While Martha White® muffin mixes are delicious on their own, we like to get a bit creative with them.
- My children like experimenting (and, as an added plus, trying with a muffin mix rather than a scratch recipe means that we don’t end up with many entirely bad recipes).
- As a result, we’ve come up with a variety of bizarre combinations.
- Baked goods such as Martha White® muffin mixes can be found at your local Kroger store or for a reasonable price on Amazon.
A few of our favorite muffin mix tweaks are:
- Replace the milk or water with fruit juice to save money.
- Add fresh fruit
- add nuts
- add peanut butter (you may need to add a little additional liquid for this) or peanut butter powder
- and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in the pudding mix
- Toss in the chocolate chips.
- Toss in the pureed fruit
- Assemble a crumble topping (this graham walnut crumble is one of my favorites)
- bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle a little of sugar on top of muffins for a crispy and sweet finish
- Place a dollop of jam in the center of the muffin
- bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Place a tablespoon of peanut butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, or cookie butter in the center of the cookie
- Make light and fluffy pancakes.
- Keliwa Silicone Muffins / Cupcakes – 12 Cups Nonstick Silicone Mold that is Dishwasher and Microwave Safe Baking Pan Moose Will Eat Your Muffin If You Give Him One Wilton Giant Cupcake Pan, 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin and Cupcake Pan, and 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin and Cupcake Pan Scoop of Cookie Dough Scoop for Ice Cream (Set of 3) Set includes three velvet tote bags.
- • Large, medium, and small sizes available in 18/8 stainless steel • Use for cookie dough, ice cream, cupcakes, muffins, meatballs, and much more Sistema 118.0 oz/3.5 L KLIP IT Utility Collection Bakery Box Food Storage Container, Clear/Blue, 118.0 oz/3.5 L LetGoShop Cupcake liners made of silicone that may be used again and again Nonstick Round, star, heart, and flower shaped pastry muffin molds are easy to clean and come in a set of four (24 pieces).
- Colorful Elements of a Pantry Storage Jar of Silicone Cupcake Liners/Baking Cups – 12 Vibrant Muffin Molds in Vibrant Colors Muffin and Cupcake Baking Pan with Sturdy Handle and Nonstick Silicone Coating – Lightweight and Portable Bake Boss 12 Cups BPA Free Bakeware Tins – Dishwasher Safe Silicone Molds – Patented Silicone Molds Miniature Cake Trays Made of Rubber Slomg (eight pieces) Egg Shaper, Set of Fried Egg Rings Mold, Nonstick for Griddle Pan and Griddle Fry Cooking Pancake Maker with a Handle, and a Stainless Steel Egg Form for Frying Ware from the Nordic countries Pancake Pan with a Smiley Face On It Set of three Star Wars Pancake Molds, each with a different vehicle: X-Wing Fighter, Vaders’ Tie Fight, and more…
- Egg Ring Mold is a type of mold that is used to make egg rings.
- 10-Piece Pancake Pannery Set Exclusive |
- BONUS 2 Chocolate Molds |
- Cooking Nonstick Round Shaper for Fried Eggs |
- Cooking Nonstick Round Shaper for Fried Eggs Truly, there are many options, and this is a fantastic way to get youngsters involved in baking and being creative with food.
- The other day, we had a few extra minutes, and my 3-year-old daughter had been begging me to let her help her make muffins.
- The only thing she enjoys doing is breaking the eggs and eating the muffins, and she’s content as long as I let her to do so.
Blueberry Orange Banana Muffins
- Some of my favorite tastes are combined in these blueberry, orange, and banana muffins. So that every now and then you get to bite into a delicious warm piece of banana, I leave my bananas in bigger chunks after mashing them. It reminds me of banana pancakes, which are one of my favorite breakfast foods. Ingredients Blueberry muffin mix made by Martha White®
- 2 oranges, 1 banana, and the juice from 2 oranges
- With a fork, mash up the banana a little bit. I don’t go crazy with this because I enjoy large amounts of food. If you want to engage your children in the process, place the banana in a plastic sandwich bag and let them to smash it about until it is mashed. 2 oranges should be juiced. It’s possible that you don’t have enough liquid to entirely substitute the milk. I was able to get most of the way there. Simply use the milk to make up for whatever additional liquid you require. To make the muffins, combine the muffin mix with the orange juice/milk combination and gently fold in the banana. Baking should be done in accordance with package guidelines. You’ll have muffins that are just as you want them in no time, and your children will appreciate the fact that they were involved in the process. A dialogue authored by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s® has been sponsored by the company. All of the thoughts and material on this page are mine. The following two tabs alter the content of the section below. Bio
- Most Recent Posts
- Rachel understands what it’s like to feel overburdened and concerned about maintaining one’s sanity while juggling a full schedule.
- As a mother of six wonderfully diverse children, including twins, she has seen just about everything…
- when she isn’t too sleep deprived to notice.
- Rachel has a B.A.
- in English and has worked as a teacher in the past.
- She is the founder of Busy Mommy Media and works from home full-time as a blogger and marketing consultant for several companies.
How to Improve Store Bought Muffin Mix
- Store-bought box mixes make it simple to whip up a batch of muffins, but the flavor may often be a touch lackluster.
- Download Article Download Article Fortunately, there are a variety of simple methods to jazz up your box muffin mix!
- If you want to add a burst of fruit flavor to the batter, toss in your favorite fresh or frozen berries.
- When making muffins, you can experiment with adding chopped nuts or toasted coconut flakes to give them a little crunch or texture to them.
- You may also experiment with other tastes by including vanilla essence, cinnamon, pumpkin purée, and a variety of other ingredients.
- 1 Incorporate fresh or frozen berries for a fruity blast of flavor that is also good for you. If you enjoy the flavor of berries, consider adding fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries to the batter before mixing it all together. Using strawberries, be sure to chop them into smaller pieces before incorporating them into the recipe. You may also substitute excellent fresh fruit for the fake or dried fruit that was included in the original mix. A good example is the fact that many blueberry muffin box mixes contain artificial blueberry fragments or small dried berries as an ingredient. Removing the original fruit chunks from the powdered mix and replacing them with a handful of frozen or fresh berries is a simple solution.
- Combine berries with basic bran muffins or fruit-flavored muffins for a delicious treat.
- Upgrade the flavor of the batter by adding a handful of chopped fruits for a more fruity flavor. The following fresh fruits are excellent choices: fresh peaches, berries, apples, pears, and bananas. You may also experiment with any of your favorite fresh fruits or use whatever is currently in season. Using a sharp knife, cut them into blueberry-sized pieces before adding the fruit to the batter. The addition of diced canned pineapple and sliced cherries to your muffins will give them a delightful tropical taste.
- Oranges, grapefruits, and grapes may not be the ideal choices because they do not mix well with mixtures and do not bake well
- nonetheless, they are still edible.
- In simple muffin recipes or mixtures that already have a fruity flavor, diced fruit works best
- Promotional material
- 3 A handful of dried fruit can be tossed into the batter to create a chewy texture. Dried cranberries, sour cherries, and sweet mango are all delicious additions to muffins, and they provide a great texture to the finished product. In the event that you don’t have anything else on hand, even a handful of juicy raisins may take your muffin mix to the next level of deliciousness. Make oat bran muffins with this recipe, or use it to enhance the fruit taste of conventional blueberry muffins.
- 4 To enhance flavor and solidity, stir in mashed bananas or pumpkin purée. If you want your muffins to be substantial and hearty, a fruit purée is a fantastic addition to the recipe. If you want to experiment, try adding 1 mashed banana or a tablespoon of pumpkin purée to the mixture and completely incorporating it into it. It’s also possible to experiment with carrot or sweet potato purée if you’re feeling brave
- you can also add a banana to nearly any muffin mix and get excellent results. To begin, it’s usually better to start with a normal muffin mix if you’re going to include pumpkin.
- 5 Infuse lemon zest into a simple muffin mix for a burst of citrus flavor in every bite.
- Lemon poppy seed muffins are made by zesting two lemons and adding the zest to the batter in a traditional manner.
- Afterwards, add 2 tablespoons (30 grams) of poppy seeds to the mixture to add a pleasing crunch.
- Pour or spoon the batter into the muffin pans and bake the muffins according to the package directions until they are golden brown.
- This works best with muffin mixes that don’t already have a strong taste, such as a plain or bran muffin mix, because the flavor will blend better.
- 1 To give the batter a crunchier texture, stir in a teaspoon of chopped walnuts. The nuts of choice for this include chopped walnuts, pecans, and almonds, amongst others. Not only will they bring taste and texture to the dish, but they will also provide beneficial fats. Simply include the nuts into the mixture and bake as usual. To add a little crunch to unbaked muffins before baking them, sprinkle a layer of nuts on top before placing them in the oven
- for a sweeter treat, use candied nuts.
- To make any muffin flavor more interesting, chopped nuts are a terrific addition.
- 2 Add a tablespoon of hemp seeds, flax meal, or chia seeds to make a nutritious addition to your meal. Hemp seeds and flax meal have a little nutty flavor and will provide a pleasant texture to your dish when combined. Chia seeds are essentially flavorless, yet they may provide a substantial amount of density and texture to dishes. The best part is that these chemicals are incredibly beneficial to one’s health. Chia seeds have a high capacity for absorption of fluids. You may thin down your batter by adding a dash of whatever liquid your recipe calls for after you’ve mixed it up.
- When combined with practically any muffin mix flavor you have on hand, the nuttiness is a winning combination.
- 3 Add toasted coconut for a thick, delicious texture and added richness. Add a teaspoon of the toasted coconut to the batter itself before mixing it in. Finally, when you have poured the mixture into the muffin tin, add a little extra toasted coconut on top of each muffin to finish off the presentation. When you take the muffins out of the oven, the additional coconut on top will offer a nice crunch. Toss toasted coconut into fruity muffin mixes, such as raspberry or strawberry muffins, to provide a satisfying crunch. It also works well in muffins with a higher sugar content, such as chocolate chip muffins.
- Toasted coconut complements other tropical ingredients such as sliced pineapple, dried mango, and cherries really well.
- 4 If you want to make a gooey, delicious muffin, add a handful of chocolate chips. If you don’t have any milk chocolate chips on hand, consider breaking up a favorite chocolate bar in place of the chips instead. A rush of flavor will be delivered by the melted milk chocolate, which will create a chewy, gooey texture that will be difficult to resist. Alternately, you may sprinkle M&Ms on top of the muffins just before placing them in the oven
- feel free to experiment with a variety of flavors. As an example, you may try mixing in some peanut butter or white chocolate chips, or even some dark chocolate chips to the mixture.
- 5 To make moist muffins, substitute coconut or almond milk for the water in step 1.
- Most box muffin mixes call for the addition of water in order to create the batter.
- Instead of water, use the same amount of something richer in flavor and texture such as coconut, almond, or soy milk to achieve a richer flavor and moister texture.
- You can use any flavor muffin mix to make this, and it will add moisture.
- 6 Prepare a streusel topping to use as a sweet and crunchy topping for your baked goods.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon (15 grams) butter, 2 tablespoons (30 grams) flour, and 1 tablespoon (15 grams) brown sugar until the ingredients are well combined.
- A grainy, sand-like consistency should be achieved.
- Then, before placing the muffins in the oven, pour the prepared batter into the muffin pans and sprinkle the streusel on top.
- An apple streusel topping is a delicious complement to any muffin recipe.
- 1 Add cream cheese to any muffin recipe to give it a rich, delicious touch.
- Muffin batter should be mixed well before being spooned or poured into muffin pans.
- Then, while the cream cheese is still cold, remove it from the fridge and dice it into 14 inch (0.64 cm) pieces.
- Make sure to put a tablespoon of chopped cream cheese on the top of each muffin cup before baking the muffins according to the recipe directions.
- While the muffins are baking, the cream cheese will melt and incorporate into the mixture.
- 2 To make the flavor even better, add 1 teaspoon (4.9 mL) of vanilla extract.
- In addition to imparting its own delightful taste to the muffin batter, vanilla extract also improves the flavor of the other components in this recipe.
- You may also experiment with other flavors of extract, such as almond and lemon, to produce a variety of taste profiles.
- For example, to make a classic batch of lemon poppy seed muffins, combine 1 teaspoon (4.9 mL) of lemon essence with 1 teaspoon (4.2 grams) of poppy seeds in your batter.
- 3 Add cinnamon, nutmeg, or cocoa powder to make muffins that are rich and tasty. Make use of 1 teaspoon (4.2 grams) of the spice of your choice. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and cocoa powder are all excellent seasonings, but they are by no means the only ones available! Allspice and pumpkin pie spice are also fantastic additions to any dish. Examine your spice cabinet to see what else you could have and experiment with different combinations until you discover the right spice or spice combination. Spice up banana muffins, for example, by adding cinnamon, ground ginger, and nutmeg to the batter. Lastly, throw in a handful of walnuts just for good measure.
- Make a plain muffin mix more appealing by adding cinnamon and vanilla
- Pumpkin muffins may be made even better by adding pumpkin pie spice and chopped nuts.
- 4 Brown sugar can be substituted for white sugar to provide a sweeter, deeper flavor.
- Making muffins from scratch requires reducing the amount of granulated white sugar called for in the recipe and replacing it with the same amount of brown sugar.
- When combined with brown sugar, the muffins have a deep, maple-like flavor that is hard to resist.
- To add a little crunch and sweetness to the muffins before baking them, you may sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar on top of the batter before placing them in the oven.
- 5To make your muffins more sweeter, spread cake icing on the tops of them before baking.
- Make freshly made muffins and cover them with your favorite canned cake icing if you want rich baked items.
- For example, if you prepared chocolate muffins, you might top them with a layer of German chocolate frosting.
- With a coating of lemon icing, you can take your lemon poppy seed muffins to the next level.
- The options are virtually limitless!
- Question Add a new question Question Is it okay to add chopped fresh strawberries to either a bran muffin mix or an oatmeal muffin mixture? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff Editors Provide an Answer to a Question In a recipe, what can I use to replace the nuts, because I have a nut allergy? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff Editors Provide an Answer to a Question Is it necessary to soak the dates before using them in muffin recipes? I soak all dried fruit, including raisins, apricots, and dates, before eating them. The majority of people appear to prefer it.
- Question Can I use a package of banana bread mix and add 1/4 cup cocoa powder in addition of the chocolate chips? Yes. It will be rather rich, but if that is how you want your food, it will be good.
- Concerning the Question Is it possible to include bananas to muffin mixes? Absolutely. Overripe bananas are ideal.
- Discussion Is it possible to substitute applesauce for the oil in a muffin recipe? Yes, it is possible. It provides the same level of moisture as butter while containing less calories and having no effect on the taste. Question: What can I add to the mix to keep it from being overly moist? I prefer to include oats, but in a pinch, I’ve substituted whatever packaged cereal I happen to have on hand.
- Question Is it possible to add sour cream to store-bought muffin mixes? For larger cereals, such as Cheerios, it may be necessary to smash the cereal first. Yes, however if you are using it to replace the liquid that was initially asked for, you may need to use more than the amount that was originally intended for. Consider including a small amount of sweetness to balance out the sharpness, such as fresh fruit or a drizzle of honey.
- Will orange juice work in a muffin mix (cranberry-orange, perhaps)? Yes. You may replace orange juice for any amount of water or milk that is called for. The addition of orange zest will enhance the freshness of the flavor even further.
- Question Is it possible to replace butter for the oil in the banana bread recipe? So it should be alright because I always use butter instead of oil when making muffins and cake mixes. Make use of unsalted butter.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Advertisement submissions are welcome.
VideoRead Video Transcript
If a recipe asks for water, substitute club soda or carbonated water for the water in the recipe. It will make the muffins lighter and less thick as a result of this.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement Keep an eye out for any allergy warnings on the packaging. Keep in mind that all packaged mixes contain soy products (such as oil and protein), which may cause an allergic response in persons who are sensitive to soy.
About This Article
- In order to make your store-bought muffin mix even better, consider mixing in some fresh or frozen fruit, as well as chopped nuts or chocolate chips, before baking.
- Mix in a handful of berries, sliced strawberries, or diced apples into the batter to make muffins that are rich in fruit flavor!
- In addition, you may add a handful of dried fruit to the muffin mixture, such as raisins, dried cranberries, tart cherries, or sweet mangos.
- In order to make a denser muffin, you can add 1 mashed banana or 1 teaspoon of pumpkin puree to the batter before baking.
- If you want to give your muffins a little crunch, try mixing in a teaspoon of chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds.
- You may also try adding a tablespoon of hemp seeds, flax meal, or chia seeds to make it a healthier alternative by stirring them in.
- Adding some chocolate chips to the mixture will make it a little sweeter, so experiment!
- To understand how to experiment with different spices in your muffin mixes, continue reading this article.
- Did you find this overview to be helpful?
- The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 227,040 times.
3 Ingredient Cake Mix Banana Muffins (2 Ways!)
- If you haven’t already, you should check out this list of all of the wonderful goodies you can create with a box of Betty Crocker Cake Mix.
- These muffins only require three ingredients and are very moist and tasty!
- These easy banana muffins are created with only a few ripe bananas, eggs, cake mix, and whatever else you want to toss in there, such as chocolate chips or walnuts, to make them.
- It’s really up to you what flavor cake mix you choose to use for your quick muffin recipes, but yellow and chocolate cake mix are two of our favorites around here.
- These two traditional boxed cake mixes make it simple to customize the flavor of your cakes by adding nuts, chocolate, cinnamon, or even a little amount of peanut butter to your liking.
1. Cake Mix Banana Nut Muffins
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 large, ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup melted butter
This easy muffin recipe is usually a success with the family! Plus, when it’s stuffed with fruit and nuts, it makes you feel a little better about yourself. Simply combine all of the ingredients, pour the mixture into a muffin tray that has been prepared, and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Cake Mix Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 large very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate is a universal favorite. And when combined with sweet and ripe bananas, it makes for a fantastic combo. Simple Everything should be combined (and optional mix-ins like as chocolate chips or nuts should be folded in after that), and the batter should be poured into a lined muffin tray and baked at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Given how simple and straightforward these muffins are, even your children will love whipping them up for a quick snack or breakfast on busy mornings. Furthermore, they are just as delicious the next day! They’re great for eating on the go when you’re racing late for soccer practice, or for enjoying as a special treat at home on Sundays when you’re relaxing. Don’t be fooled by the fact that the ingredients are basic. These muffins, which are made with only three ingredients, are really moist and tasty! This recipe just calls for a box of yellow or chocolate cake mix, a couple of ripe bananas, and an egg to create these delicious little delights. After that, you may add the mix-ins of your choosing for more flavor and crunch if desired. Keywords: 3 ingredients, banana, cake mix, simple, moist, muffins, 3 ingredients (12 Muffins) per serving 2 big very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mix-ins of your choosing (nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box of cake mix (yellow or chocolate).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and oil or line a muffin tray with paper liners or greaseproof paper.
- Smash the bananas in a medium-sized mixing basin until smooth
- stir in the cake mix and eggs until well combined.
- Add approximately half a cup of chocolate chips and/or nuts (optional) and combine thoroughly.
- Fill the muffin cups evenly and bake in the center of the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the muffins are no longer doughy in the centre.
In order to make these muffins, you will only need to use the DRY cake mix. There is no need to use the ingredients listed on the package.
6 Little Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Banana Bread
- In addition to being a quick last-minute present, banana bread is a great addition to breakfast potlucks and may be eaten as a simple grab-and-go snack when on the road.
- It is referred to as a fast bread since it does not require the use of yeast to rise or the time-consuming kneading of traditional breads.
- Simply combine all of the ingredients in a baking dish and bake!
- Nonetheless, there are a few dangers to avoid while baking banana bread that you should be aware of.
- Stay away from these frequent banana bread blunders to ensure that your banana bread comes out perfectly.
- Allrecipes A white dish with slices of banana peanut butter bread is displayed.
- Banana Peanut Butter Bread (seen above) |
- Photograph by Melissa Goff.
1. You use underripe bananas.
- If you’ve ever attempted to mash green bananas, you know it’s not a pleasant experience.
- Therefore, only extremely ripe bananas should be used in banana bread recipes.
- Not only are overripe bananas simpler to mash, but they also add moisture, sweetness, and taste to the bread, making it even more delicious.
- What is the difference between ripe and overripe?
- We’re talking about anything from spotty bananas to full black bananas and anything in between.
- If you need to bake banana bread right now and all you have are bananas that are nearly ripe, roast them.
- Learn how to ripen bananas in a hurry with these fast tips.
2. You overmix the batter.
Gently fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients to create a soft and supple banana bread. Do not overmix! The greater the amount of stirring, the more gluten will grow. The end product will be a banana bread that is rough and rubbery. Simply whisk until the ingredients are moistened, and then stop. Overall, work less and eat better bread is the motto.
3. You use too much banana.
Resist the temptation to add more banana to your dish than is asked for. Using an excessive amount of banana may result in your bread being heavy and wet in the center, making it seem undercooked and unpleasant. If you have any bananas left over, you can always freeze them for later use or save them for another recipe.
4. You measure flour the wrong way.
- When it comes to banana bread, moisture is essential, and the proportion of wheat to banana makes all the difference.
- Too much flour will result in a loaf of bread that is dense and crumbly.
- Using too little can result in too much moisture in your bread.
- The key is actually in the method by which you measure the flour.
- It’s possible that using the scoop straight out of the bag technique results in significantly too much flour being packed into your measuring cup.
- Replace this approach with the ″spoon and level″ method, which involves spooning flour into a measuring cup and scraping away any extra flour with the flat side of a knife or a straight edge.
5. You don’t check to make sure it’s done.
- You don’t want to make the mistake of cutting into your banana bread only to realize that the center is still raw in the middle.
- Insert a skewer into the center of the cake while it is still in the oven.
- A skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, or with only a crumb or two stuck to its surface, the cake has finished baking.
- If the skewer comes out with any uncooked batter stuck to it, put the bread back in the oven for about 5 minutes before checking it again.
6. You don’t allow it to cool.
- You should take the bread from the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven to prevent it from drying out.
- The longer it lies in the pan, the more soggier the bottom will develop as a result of the condensation.
- After allowing the bread to cool fully on a cooling rack, cover it tightly in plastic wrap or move it to an airtight container.
- Warm bread covered in plastic wrap causes condensation, which in turn leads to mold growth on the bread.
- Additionally, chilling the bread helps to firm up the structure and creates cleaner slices.
- If you enjoy eating warm bread (and who doesn’t?) you can always toast your piece in the oven for a few minutes longer.
Banana Nut Muffin
Real walnuts and bananas are used in this recipe. If you don’t try these muffins, you’d be a bit crazy. Take a look at what we did there. Where Can I Get It?
A half cup of water 3 Eggs 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil 1/3 cup Water
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the pan by lightly greasing it or by lining it with paper baking cups.
Stir in the water, oil, eggs, and muffin mix until the mixture is wet. Fill the muffin cups about two-thirds of the way. Pour the batter into the loaf pan that has been prepared.
BAKE according to package directions or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before carefully loosening and removing from pan. Cooled muffins should be stored in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Those who live at high altitudes (above 5,000 feet): Prepare according to package directions, except add an additional 1 tablespoon water.
|24 Mini Muffins||400°F||12-14 minutes|
|12 Standard Muffins||400°F||16-18 minutes|
|8.5×4.5×2.5-inch Loaf pan||350°F||45-50 minutes|
|Servings Per Container||about 12|
|Serving Size||1/4 cup mix (35g) (amount for 1 muffin)|
|Incl. Added Sugars|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient is a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Refer to package for the most current ingredient and nutritional information.|
- INGREDIENTS: Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, palm and soybean oil, walnuts, dried bananas, modified food starch Dextrose, ground flaxseed, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, salt, natural and artificial flavors, sodium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, cellulose gum, and xanthan gum are all included in less than 2 percent of the final product.
- BHT preserves the freshness of the product.
- INCLUDES: Wheat, walnuts, and soy products.
- It is possible that this product contains milk, eggs, or tree nuts.
- The most up-to-date ingredient information may be found on the product itself.
Make it your own by following these simple modifications to the box directions.
Banana Spice Muffins
1 tsp cinnamon should be added to the batter. Bake according to package directions. Recipes
Yes, You Area Maker!
More Mixes to Love
You’ll never run out of cooking ideas if you have a cupboard full with Krusteaz products.
Blueberry Muffins (ultra moist!)
Yes, I’m the person that immediately thinks of Blueberry Muffins when blueberries are in season and inexpensively available. And you’re only 30 minutes away from making these dreams a reality in your own life as well. With one mouthful of these incredible moist and fluffy muffins with golden domed tops, you’ll be in love!
- Every year, when blueberry season arrives, I bake dozens and hundreds of blueberry muffins for family and friends.
- I’m quite aware that I’m a ruthlessly predictable character.
- And here I am, offering you another another boring muffin recipe, despite your request that I create something more gourmet and interesting for you.
- Or, are they…
- aren’t they?
- No, this isn’t just another drab Blueberry Muffin recipe; it’s something special.
- These blueberry muffins are everything you’ve ever wanted in a muffin!
- On the inside, they’re delightfully soft and moist, and they have a lovely golden dome on top.
- They’re not excessively sweet, they’re brimming with blueberries, and once you’ve tried them, you’ll never look at any blueberry muffin recipe the same way again.
- Muffins are infamous for being dry and crumbly on the inside, and this is no exception.
- These, on the other hand, are ridiculously soft and wet!
Why muffins come out dry and crumbly
A common mistake that results in dry, hard muffins is over-mixing the batter and undercooking the muffins. As a result, the three basic keys to making deliciously soft and moist blueberry muffins are as follows:
- Use both butter and oil – butter enhances the flavor of dishes, while oil helps to keep dishes wet. To ensure success with any method, combine them
- do not mix more than 12 times
- and do not bake for more than 20 minutes.
What you need for Blueberry Muffins
- Take a look at everything you’ll need (let’s pretend I didn’t forget to include EGGS in the shot!) Just a handful of observations on the foregoing: Yes, you may use frozen blueberries in this recipe. Simply stir them through while they are frozen. Keep them frozen, or they will leak into the batter.
- Buttermilk is used to make the muffin crumb delicate and moist, which is really delicious. But don’t be concerned if you don’t have any
- a lemon/milk mixture can be used in its place (see recipe notes for details). If you want something similar, this is an excellent option
- the top may not be as smooth as the photo, but the interior will be just as delicate.
- Baking soda, commonly known as bi-carb, is a stronger variant of baking powder that is used in baking. It adds a little something extra to these muffins. More baking powder can be used in place of the butter, and the oil is used to keep the muffin moist rather than flavoring it. These Best Ever Blueberry Muffins have a hidden ingredient, and it is one of them!
How to make Blueberry Muffins
- If you use muffin liners and an ice cream scoop to fill the muffin tray, the preparation will take you no more than 5 minutes: Mix the dry ingredients first, then the wet ingredients, and then combine the two
- Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Scoop and dollop into a muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes. Done!
- The ideal way to enjoy these Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins is to devour them on the same day that they are produced.
- Reheating them in the microwave for 15 seconds does wonders to bring them back to life the next day and beyond, making them as moist as if they were newly baked.
- Make the muffins even more delicious by adding a little slice of butter on the top.