If you want to decorate cake stands with candles, the key is to gather your favorite candles in varying sizes and shapes. Place them on your cake stand and it makes such a beautiful display! Add in some fresh flowers and it will pull everything together. One of the most popular ways to decorate your cake stand is to create a kitchen sink organizer.
How can I make my own cake stand?
Simply fill a glass with pearls and stick it onto a transparent plate, the result is nothing short of glamorous. You local hardware store has everything you need to shape fashionable cake stands; alternatively you can salvage furniture legs and boards to shape something similar with smaller costs. 3. Glitter all the way
What do you put on a cake stand for a wedding?
To add color and pattern to the serving area, a cake stand topped with bundled rolls of cloth napkins adds fun seasonal flair. No room for a full bar?
How would you use a tiered cake stand?
I would use it in my craft room to organize craft materials and at Christmas to hold decorations. Kelly Youngbloodsays October 14, 2016 at 2:37 PM I would use the tiered cake stand for seasonal displays or as desktop or vanity storage and display.
What do you display in a cake stand?
15 Ways to Use A Cake Stand
- A perfume holder. Round up those beautiful perfume bottles on your vanity table or in your bathroom.
- Elevate your dessert plates.
- A bath product organizer.
- Bookshelf Accent.
- A themed centerpiece.
- Creatively store dry goods.
- Fancy snack display.
- Entryway catch-all.
What else can you put on a cupcake stand?
Your cupcake tower stand offers the perfect way to hold individual servings of all kinds of toppings, including:
- Chopped nuts.
- Chocolate candy.
- Sweet cereal.
- Mini marshmallows.
- Chocolate chips.
What do you put on a stand?
The easiest way to decorate a TV stand is to add some vases, lamps, or pillar candles to it. If you feel like getting more creative, you can always alter the TV stand itself with some paint and stencils. You can also focus on decorating the space around the TV to create stylish looks.
What is rum well in cake stand?
There term ‘rum well’ as it pertains to cake stands is one that no one really knows where it came from as it isn’t noted in any of the old catalogs. Thought is that the depression was part of the design to accommodate heat dissipation when joining the stem and plateau; but really no one knows for sure.
How much bigger should cake stand be than cake?
IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering, please note that cake stands should be, at least, 2′ larger than the bottom tier of your cake; no more than 4′.
What can I use to cover a cake board?
Cake boards must not be an afterthought. You can use scrapbook paper or heavy wrapping paper with clear contact paper. As long as the top covering is food safe, cleans easy, and the board is sturdy enough to support the weight of the cake you’re in business.
How do you cool a cake?
How to Cool Your Cake Quickly?
- Take your cake out of the pan after it has been left to sit for 10 minutes and place it directly onto a cooling tray.
- Cut your cake. More layers mean more air, forcing your cake to cool faster.
- Pop your cake in the fridge or freezer!
How to make inexpensive cake stands?
How do you make a cake stand?
– Get a 10-12 inch microwave plate to serve as the plate on your cake stand. – Buy a large decorative candlestick. This will serve as the base for your cake stand. – You will need sandpaper and gorilla glue to secure the base and plate together. – You will need a colored spray paint as well as a glossy clear coat to paint the cake stand.
How to decorate with a cake stand?
To frost the top, sides, and between the layers of your cake, you may need more frosting than you think. Here’s how much frosting you need for each size cake.
How to stack and decorate a cake?
Decorating cake stands – 4 ways that don’t involve cake!
- Home » Interiors » How to Decorate a Room in Your Home Decorating cake stands in four different methods that do not include cake!
- Cake stands are a wonderful way to add visual appeal to any room in your house or apartment.
- Check out these 4 creative ways to decorate with cake stands that don’t require the use of actual cake!
If you’re anything like me, you have a sizable collection of cake stands in your possession.I appreciate how each one can be distinct and intriguing in its own way.Every type of cake stand is in my collection, from an antique cut glass stand to my most recent addition: a pink, metal modern cake stand that my sister Jen, Tatertots & Jello, and other family members gifted me for my birthday a few months ago.I’ll show you some of my favorite ways to use cake stands to decorate that don’t include cake!
Cake Stand herb garden
- The transformation of candle jars into an indoor herb garden is one of my favorite do-it-yourself projects for spring!
- You may read the entire post by clicking HERE.
- Moreover, what better way to display them than on a charming cake stand?
A variety of simple herbs pots are now available at Trader Joe’s, and they are the ideal match for your reused candle jars.Make sure to check out the DIY for my suggestions on how to remove the wax out of the jars and containers!This mix of rosemary, thyme, and basil is one of my favorites.Perfect for incorporating into recipes.
I just adore this creative approach to use cake stands to decorate in the kitchen!
Cake Stand Coffee Bar
- Making a coffee bar out of your cake stand is a terrific way to gather all of your coffee necessities and make your morning routine that much more enjoyable and enjoyable.
- Collect all of your favorite mugs and arrange them in a charming display!
- Decorating with cake stands and setting up a coffee bar is also a terrific idea for parties and get-togethers.
Having a cappuccino after dinner with this lovely display, don’t you think, would be even more tempting?
Decorate Cake Stands with Candles
- When I decorate using cake stands, one of my favorite techniques is to stack all of my favorite candles on top of them.
- Cake stands offer height and intrigue to a presentation that might otherwise be uninteresting.
- In addition, I believe it is an excellent chance to incorporate some fresh flowers!
If you want to use candles to adorn cake stands, the key is to collect a variety of different sizes and shapes of your favorite candles to use.Place them on your cake stand, and you’ll have an absolutely stunning presentation!Add some fresh flowers to the arrangement and it will come together beautifully.
Decorate your cake stand: kitchen organizer
- One of the most common methods to adorn your cake stand is to make a kitchen sink organizer out of a plastic container.
- Keeping a cake stand with soap, a scrub brush, and a small bouquet of flowers at the sink is something I enjoy doing.
- It is really beneficial in keeping the kitchen sink area neat and attractive!
The cake stand brings a sense of height and intrigue to what may otherwise be a drab corner of your house.Additionally, the increased height helps to keep everything dry and tidy!
More Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
Spring Tea Station
Christina’s whimsical Spring Tea Station is the ideal addition to your Easter lunch. I really like the use of bright and vivid colors!
Vintage Glass Cake Stands
Leslie’s use of her Vintage Glass Cake Stands for this lovely spring and Easter display is very appealing to me. What a beautiful way to decorate for the holiday season.
Decorating With Tiered Cake Stands
Rhonda is the reigning queen of stunning cake stands! In this video, she demonstrates several alternative methods to decorate Tiered Cake Stands. Don’t you simply adore her style and her collection?
Unique Ways to Use A Cake Stand
- Janine shows us some adorable ways to use cake stands to decorate our cakes. I like these pink cake stands, and I can’t wait for you to see the rest of her stunning portfolio! Recent Posts by the Author
- Hello, my name is Ashley, and I’m a wife and mother of two small children.
- Here, I aim to inspire you by sharing some of my favorite home décor ideas, simple DIY projects, and simple but tasty recipes (some of which are also quite healthy)!
- Let’s get together!
Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook, and sign up for my newsletter to have new content delivered directly to your inbox!Ashley’s most recent blog entries (see all)
57 Insanely Beautiful DIY Cake Stand Designs To Realize
- Disclaimer |
- This post may include affiliate links, which means that we may get a small compensation if you make a qualifying purchase through one of these links at no additional cost to you.
- In a party or a celebration, cake stands and dessert stands are not required items, and they are not something that we actually require in our homes.
However, because they are elements that can come in handy for that one time, diy enthusiasts have created extraordinary cool and inexpensive solutions to this problem, such as diy cake stands that can be used once and then disassembled, stands that require only $1 dollar store elements and paint to surprise guests beyond belief, or stands that are made entirely of recycled materials.If you’re looking for inspiration for your next event, have a look at the images in the gallery below, which argue for excellence in the name of the DIY community.
57 Beautiful DIY Cake Stand Designs
1. one wine glass, pearls and plate
On create this look, just fill a glass halfway with pearls and adhere it to a clear plate; the effect is nothing short of stunning. via etsy.com
2. simple wood elements in baby blue
A visit to your local hardware shop will provide you with everything you need to create trendy cake stands; alternatively, you may salvage furniture legs and boards to shape something comparable at a lower cost. via beeinourbonnet.com
3. Glitter all the way
Allow your event to shine brightly throughout, and take pleasure in the gleaming presence. via littlebigco.blogspot.co.at
4. simple DIY cake Plates
Plastic parts from the one-dollar store may be combined to create something bright and different in appearance. via getzblogging.blogspot.com
5. old china and glasses sprayed to life
- We all have that one glass left from the set that will simply not shatter, the last one standing, and there is always that one final plate as well as the last glass.
- The sculptural forms above are gorgeous, vibrant, and vivid, and you can use them to construct your cake stand right now.
- Simply glue them together and spray them with the color of your choosing to complete your cake stand.
6. rightfully salvage wood
Lemon, chocolate, and vanilla cupcakes are transported here on a little piece of an antique wooden stairway, which is dazzling, elegant, and tiered! Unknown as to where this information came from
7. Simple trays and candlesticks
8. old chandelier and plates
A solution for large-scale events that will undoubtedly not be forgotten about. Color can also be used to distinguish it even more. via muchpics.com
9. 5 minute diy cake stand
10. $1 store elements sprayed
A really simple and ridiculously inexpensive method to serve dessert. via sarahontheblog.blogspot.com
11. candlesticks and wood into cake stands
The correct shade of pink is determined on the nature of your event, but the one seen above is certainly eye-catching. via poppytalk.com
12. glitter all the way
13. simple white meets color
White and color, color all the way, color all the way. via abeautifulmess.com
14. old china in an IMPECCABLE setting
15. little league supported by a candlestick
16. diy wood & copper cake stand
Straightforward and effective. Feel free to experiment with the proportions of the elements present; in this case, thinner copper tubes would have provided a more delicate and sensible appearance. via prettyhandygirl.com
17. slices of wood become cake stands
With just one log piece and one slice of wood, you may create something really one-of-a-kind in this world. via tikkido.com
18. shabby white wearing colorful sweets
19. flower pots upside down doubling as cake stands
In a crisp white setting as dessert stands, clay pots are transformed into an airy setting. via taradennis.com
20. tin boxes and transparent trays
The usage of tin boxes is always beneficial, and transporting trays of brownies is not a major difficulty for this fantastic aspect. courtesy of modpodgerocksblog.com
21. cloche bells on wooden cake stands
Take a look at the whole instruction in the link below for more information on how to create a complete and sculptural presence using basic pieces from your local hobby shop. via prettyhandygirl.com
22. sparkling glitter
Everything may be transformed with glitter; are you utilizing it properly? via deliciouslydarlingevents.com
23. ombre cake stand
24. simple plastic for sweet needs
25. glass plate and glass form transparent cake stand
It is possible that a pumpkin, succulent, or toy would look good in this position because of the glass on the bottom that serves as a cloche bell. via 11cupcakes.com
26. diy cake stands in full color
Occasionally, parts of a set might perform well in unexpected ways. via number-2-pencil.com
27. diy clay pot dessert stand
28. sweets on sweet diy cake stand
There’s nothing better than sweets on sweets and pleasure on joy. via 1finecookie.com
29. chic and easy to do diy cake stand
An unadorned tin can, which holds a basic white plate, is wrapped in a golden-glittered sheet of paper; the design is straightforward yet functional, visual, and affordable. via prettyprovidence.com
30. golden paint over diy dessert stand
31.cake stand wears colorful pom poms
Pom poms are a great option for every situation. via factorydirectcraft.com
32. add jewelry accents to your dessert stand
Nothing is too much when it comes to some events; take note of how the plate on top provided the option to overhang an element here, and how this possibility was used to create an incredible level of beauty. via bhg.com
33. wild cat diy cake stands serving colorful sweets
The amazing cats in this item may be replaced with a variety of other toys that would match the theme of your party. This is an extraordinarily simple method to put a humorous spin on a standard item. via abeautifulmess.com
34. diy concrete cake stand
The concrete stand is unquestionably the winner in the high weight category; its distinctive texture is undoubtedly a choice worth considering; nevertheless, white concrete or colored concrete are also fantastic alternatives to the standard color. via trendhunter.com
35. pastel colors on diy candlesticks
If you choose the proper hue, the outcome will be classic and timeless. via toriejayne.com
36. pink diy dessert stand boosting lace
Make it your own by scaling and customizing it to your liking. It’s an excellent choice for a baby shower. via tammymitchellphotography.com
37. two toned inexpensive dessert stand
Tammy Mitchell Photography (http://tammymitchellphotography.com/)
38. tailor the right composition
Apples play a significant role in this composition, both in terms of their structure and their coloration. via thepancakeprincess.com
39. sugar, diamonds and pink are a recipe
Sweets arranged in an opulent arrangement. Unknown as to where this information came from
40. WIRE-FRAME diy cake stand
One old camping grill mounted on a homemade pedestal may perform well; it can be painted any color, it is clear, and it is simple to construct. via themerrythought.com
41. yellow sculptural organic dessert stand
Yellow is a color that has the ability to alter all components, regardless of their natural state. Unknown as to where this information came from
42. white and pink in a graphic display
Even a simple dessert display may be improved with temporary pieces, such as this one made of colorful paper. courtesy of abeautifulmess.com
43. red sugar stand
A dramatic color choice may completely transform any aspect. via andersruff.com
44. Marble top delight
Marble is a beautiful material that should be complemented with an equally attractive interior design. via blog.plaidfox.com
45. striped black and white
Inexpensive elements are painted in a spectacular contrast of black, white, and gold to make them look more costly. via littlemissmomma.com
46. beautiful cake stand dome
47. metal shabby tray and wooden candlestick
The difference in materiality between wood and metal creates a fascinating contrast, as well as a stunning sense of balance. via flavoursandfrosting.com
48. one ceramic tray and one deep plate
Designed to be used at your event, this reversible project will assist you in creating something functional and attractive without compromising any of the components in the process. via thecreativityexchange.com
49. two white playful volumes
50. clay pot in a vivid color
Using the tray pot of a larger flower pot in conjunction with a smaller flower pot would be fantastic; simply paint them both the same color and utilize them at your events. via abeautifulmess.com
51. green glass sweet stand wearing sweets
52. princess part receives color
A simple feature may be quickly transformed with little ribbons of color, allowing the dessert stand to be reshaped to match your event’s theme on the fly. via blog.chickabug.com
53. polka dots are always an option
Wearing polka dots is acceptable in any hue since they give an intriguing element to your outfit and allow you to freely shape particular designs; have fun with it! via paintthegownred.com
54. china display of sweet skill
Everything has worth, everything can be put to good use, and the simple composition above does not fall short of being exceptional, elegant, and exquisite in its simplicity. via abeachcottage.com
55. playful sweets settings
A party with children will almost certainly include sweets, and arranging them in a distinctive arrangement will elevate the party to the level of a ″memory,″ a delightful experience that the children will not soon forget. via natyouraveragegirl.blogspot.com
56. playful diy cupcake stand
Design patterns may make or break a design; use colors that are vibrant while also being sensible to the overall design. via littleredwindow.com
57. MIRRORS and one DOLLAR candlesticks
- Mirrors will give the sweets that you’ll be looking at that affluent, luxuriant appearance; in addition, you’ll be able to improve the sweets by mirroring them, enhancing their color and attractiveness, as well.
- via tikkido.com What are your thoughts?
- Comment below on how you see the DIY Cake Stand Designs shown above as well as how you typically incorporate your desserts into the composition.
We would much appreciate hearing from you!
Make sure your subscribe to Our Southern Home so you don’t miss a post! Sign Up Here
- This week’s surprise comes from of the Decor Enthusiast Style Team!
- We’ve each chosen a popular home décor item that we think you’ll like as much as we do!
- I absolutely want to get my hands on one of each!
You can count on us for anything from keeping warm during winter to entertaining and organizing.It is my pleasure to give you this collection of three graded galvanized cake stands from World Market, as well as the charming kitchen towel.(affiliate links are included) Cake Stands from the World Market in three different sizes.Kitchen Towel from World Market
I love these because they are graduated in size and can be used independently of each other. Cake stands are not just for cakes folks!
- When the holidays come around, use them as a centerpiece
- I can envision it during Christmas with decorations and foliage.
- Set out a dip in one and a variety of crackers in the others
- place on the bathroom counter to organize cosmetics
- use to store office materials.
- K-cup display
- tiers of vegetables or fruit for a buffet
- soaps at the kitchen sink
- oils and spices near the stove
- I was very taken with the towel.
- The colors are very stunning for the fall season.
- Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer used this cake stand to showcase plates for a buffet, and it worked perfectly.
Try to find odd cake stands, such as this one, for food and other purposes!Recipe for Apple Pound Cake Making cake stands to display cakes and a drink dispenser from Refresh Restyle is also an option you should consider.Duke Manor Farm created a cake stand out of thrift shop finds.Cake stands may be used to display food on your dining room table.
The Duke Manor Farm is both beautiful and useful.One of the only requirements for entering my contest for a set of three cake stands and a beautiful towel from World Market is to describe in the comments below how you would utilize the cake stands.It is possible to get option entry points by visiting my Facebook page, but it is not must.Make sure to visit the other women listed below in order to be eligible to win the other gifts.You have the opportunity to enter to win all of the prizes!
Because of the shipping costs, this is only available to citizens of the United States.Wishing you the best of luck!A rafflecopter contest is being held.Debbie from Refresh Restyle is giving away this beautiful three-tiered stand!
- Enter below to win!
- Several of them are in my collection, and they are really adaptable.
- Laura at Duke Manor Farm offered a beautiful marble top cake stand for the occasion.
- Nancy from Artsy Chicks created this versatile Rustic Farm Caddie.
- Rule Beautiful embossed tray from Restoration Redoux, courtesy of Shanna of Restoration Redoux.
Christy from Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer is giving away this beautiful fake zebra blanket!Enter to win below!
Sign up for email updates – usually 1-2 per week with new ideas delivered to you inbox! Its FREE!
- From A to Z of Home Stories I’m more than just a housewife.
- Kammy’s Korner is a place where you may relax and unwind.
- Designs for Dining and Diapers by The Happy Housie Liz Marie’s Blog is a personal blog written by Liz Marie.
Interiors with a Funky Junk Feel Southern savviness with a twist Tatertots and Jello are a delicious combination.Between naps on the porch, I’m working on some redoux interiors for a DIY show.The Do-It-Yourself Optimist Oh, My Imagination Little Miss Celebration is a girl who loves to celebrate.Just a Girl and Her Blog is what it is.
Interior made of sand and sisal I should be mopping the floor instead of working on my frugalista house on the way.What the Scoop on Miss Mustard Seed’s Stone Gable Motivate and Inspire Me On Tuesday, a Feathered Nest was found on Friday.Thursday is Treasure Hunt Day.Northern Nesting Buffer
Tier Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- Regardless of the type of celebration you’re having, there are a variety of cake stand options to choose from.
- I enjoy cupcakes, therefore I want to use my cupcake stand whenever possible.
- But cake stands aren’t only for placing a cake on anymore.
So many various applications are possible with them.I’m going to share my Tier Cake Stand Decorating Ideas with you, as well as those of a few other bloggers, as well as the unique ways they use their cake stands.As previously said, cake stands aren’t simply for serving our delectable dessert.They may be used for a plethora of other things.
In this instance, I utilized them as a centerpiece for a party and as cupcakes.Cake stands are really highly utilitarian as well as being very attractive.Cake stands are one of my favorite things in the world, and they make my heart flutter.Perhaps this explains why I have so many of them.It’s possible that I’m developing an addiction to it.
One application for tiered cake stands is as a centerpiece for a table setting.This is something I do on a regular basis at home.It’s wonderful for a tablescape, and I’ll probably dress it up with a crown, flowers, or candles.It makes a significant difference in the appearance of a table center piece.
- Display your cupcakes on a two-tiered cake stand to make them look more impressive.
- Rather than having the cupcakes simply placed on a plate, this will provide height to your table setting.
- The cups are now being held by this cake stand, which can be seen on my coffee bar.
- If you are hosting a large gathering, serving the food on cake stands is a terrific idea.
- I arranged all of the food on these cake stands in the manner seen above, and it was a huge success.
It is something completely different and a wonderful way to exhibit all of the goodies.This would be appropriate for a dessert table as well.The fact that there are so many distinct cake stands is what makes this unique.If these were all the same it wouldn’t give off that distinctive, shabby chic appearance.These cake stands may be bought in my Etsy shop here.
An additional layer cake stand decorating suggestion is to place it in a bathroom or kitchen to hold toiletries.They are effective in keeping your bathroom tidy while also creating a shabby chic aesthetic.A lot of folks will use one to store their soaps and cosmetic products.As far as the kitchen is concerned, they look just adorable with a tea towel and soap.The addition is quite simple and nice in a kitchen setting.
At our son and daughter-in-gender law’s reveal celebration, we only utilized a couple of cake stands to keep things simple.For the cupcakes, we utilized one huge container, and another container was used for the veggie tray.Cake stands assist to break up the monotony of the environment.They lend height to the outfit, and the scallops and lace trimming make them very attractive.
Oh, and let’s not forget about the crystals.Crystals truly make a cake stand stand out from the crowd.Cake stands are excellent for displaying cakes, but they may also be utilized in a variety of other ways as well.
What is the best way to utilize cake stands?If you use tiered cake stands, be sure to tag me on Instagram so that I can see what you’ve done with them.Now, I’ll show you how these ladies display their beautiful cake stands in the section below.If you have a cake stand at home that you don’t care for, you may paint it to make it more appealing.Read on to learn more about how I use chalk paint and Fusion mineral paint to bring old pieces up to date.Cake Stands Add a Modern Glam Touch to Your Decor Ashley demonstrated her cake stand by illuminating it with candles.
This is a fantastic concept.The addition of the flowers completed the overall appearance.It’s really calming to have candles arranged around her floral arrangement.Having it on a cake stand also gives you the flexibility to move it practically anywhere you choose.Happy Happy Nester|Cute Ways to Make a Cake Stand Look More Elegant Janine designed this beautiful cake stand, which is adorned with a floral arrangement.It’s so basic, but it’s just stunning.
Due to the fact that it is displayed on the cake stand, it becomes a focal point of the room.Make a Spring Tea Station with the help of The DIY Mommy The DIY Mommy serves afternoon tea on a three-tiered cake stand she made herself.A tiered tray may be a lot of fun to use around the house.The fact that it is present also helps to reduce clutter.Instead than having cups in one closet and tea in another, everything is in one convenient location.
It is both functional and adorable.Cake Stands Made of Vintage Glass in My 100-Year-Old Home Leslie’s antique cake stands are the perfect way to display some adorable Spring décor.Vintage glass cake stands have a unique and beautiful appearance.They seem like something a guest would bring a treat on, and all you hope is that they don’t leave the cake stand out for you to take advantage of.That demonstrates how lovely old cake stands are!Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Top 10 Cake Stand Ideas
- For those of you who have held a fancy birthday celebration in the past, you may have purchased a fancy cake stand to display your gourmet pastries on your elegant table.
- If you’re anything like me, you haven’t used it since that one party, which was a very long time ago now.
- For those of you who have a perfectly gorgeous cake stand that is collecting dust in your cabinet, here are five suggestions for putting your posh fixture to better and more regular service.
Cutesy Counter Top
- It will brighten up your kitchen counter and welcome in the essence of spring with its citrus arrangement.
- Use a white cake stand and stack a few fresh lemons or limes on top to create this bright and cheery décor.
- If you have an empty corner against your backsplash, this layout is ideal.
Fill a small galvanized bucket with preserved hydrangeas and place it next to the stand as a seasonal ode to the season.Centsational Girl provided the image.
- This garden-fresh aesthetic would go great with any organic-inspired home or party decor.
- A cupcake stand, fake succulents, and preserved moss are all you need to create the tiered effect.
- Begin with a galvanized, three-tiered dessert stand for this cake stand design inspiration.
Arrange succulent blooms with a natural touch on each of the tiers of the vase.Succulents of varying sizes and colors may be used to create a delicious, vibrant display in a small space.Fill up the gaps between the succulents with clumps of conserved moss to give the arrangement more depth and texture.This image is courtesy of This Ivy House.Tumblr.
- Due to its wonderful brilliance, this cake stand decoration will provide warmth and beauty to the surroundings in which it is placed.
- Create a three-tiered dessert stand to serve as the foundation for this stacked candle appearance.
- Votive candles in transparent cups that will fit on your stand are used to create a cluster on each level of your display stand.
You may not need to utilize any other sort of lighting at your posh dinner party if you have this pillar of sparkling brightness as a centerpiece.Photograph courtesy of Bride Canada
- This lovely decoration is ideal for use as a centerpiece for your spring decorations or as a centerpiece for Easter.
- To create this bright and cheery aesthetic, start with an antique or cake stand.
- Place a dozen multicolored ornamental eggs in the middle of a rough-hewn raffia nest on the stand, then arrange strips of raffia around the base of the nest.
This will be a focal point of your Easter Sunday brunch if you do it right.Image courtesy of Shabby Soul.
- Putting your dish soap and scrubbers on display in an attractive manner might be difficult, but a simple cake stand can help to lift your sink side arrangement to the next level.
- This constructed cake stand design is simple to execute and will instantly elevate the look of your bathroom or kitchen.
- Start with a simple glass cake stand with a lower diameter so that it does not become overpowering in its surroundings.
After that, fold a cotton hand towel in half and place it on top of the dish.Place a bottle of liquid soap, a rich bar of soap, and a natural sponge on top of the towel and fold the towel in half.This décor invites you to relax in your powder room or kitchen with its spa-like environment.This image is from of I Heart Naptime.
- Cake stands with painted domes may be used to fill in empty space on your kitchen island or peninsula.
- Desserts aren’t necessary to make this visually appealing presentation tasty.
- Domed cake stands are used to create this magnificent cake stand décor.
Use stands of all heights and sizes, as well as one with a brightly colored base, to create a whimsical atmosphere.You may tie this arrangement together by painting the domes in different hues of acrylic paint that are all from the same color palette.Photo courtesy of Shabby Soul
Urban Herb Garden
- A rustic wood dessert stand and fresh herbs will help you to organize your magnificent indoor garden.
- Fill several small pots with lush, potted herbs and arrange them lavishly on a tiered cake stand to create this one-of-a-kind cake stand arrangement.
- When placed on your kitchen counter, this stand will appear sharp, and it can also be utilized as a simple decoration on your balcony table.
Image courtesy of Urban Comfort
Floral Ball Fancy
- Whether as a wedding centerpiece or a voluminous, florid display on your card table, this traditional and formal ornament will complement any occasion.
- The base of this opulent cake stand decoration is an antique metal cake stand with lace-like detailing around the rim of the cake stand.
- Create a domed form for the preserved roses to sit on top of the stand by securing them with floral foam bricks.
Photo courtesy of The Knot
- It doesn’t matter if you live in a shoebox flat or don’t feel the need to purchase a large Douglas-fir tree every holiday season; this cake stand will work perfectly for you.
- Structure the basic Christmas tree arrangement on a galvanized cake stand with a lipped bottom.
- Place a tiny, fake tree in the center of the saucer and decorate the base of the saucer with ornaments made of glass balls.
This decoration will look great on the counter top of your kitchen island or on your dining room table.Photograph courtesy of Vintage Whites Market
A Stand Out Bath
- The following cake stand concept would work nicely if you live in a small studio apartment or don’t feel the need to purchase a large Douglas-fir tree every holiday season.
- Using a lipped, galvanized cake stand, create the basic Christmas tree arrangement.
- Decorate the saucer with a tiny, fake tree in the middle, and glass ball ornaments all around the base.
A kitchen island counter top or a dining room table would be ideal locations for this ornament.Vintage Whites Market provided the image.
50 Gorgeous Do-It-Yourself Cake Stands
- Making a cake from scratch and decorating it is one thing, but what happens after the frosting has been spread and the sprinkles have been dropped?
- Your wonderful creation will require a display area to be displayed.
- With everything from decorating to building from the bottom up, cake stands are a great way to exhibit what you’ve worked so hard to make with your hands.
Here are our 50 favorite do-it-yourself projects that are just stunning!
1.Rustic Wood Plaques
Simply get some wooden plaques from your local craft store to complete this stunning project. We are smitten with the rustic charm, which also has a feminine appeal.
2. Golden Glitter
Who doesn’t enjoy a little glitz and glam? A popular at birthday parties or holiday feasts, this cake stand is covered, dipped, and decked out with golden dazzle from top to bottom.
3. Easy Ombre
Of course, you may always have a little fun with your paintbrush. Take a few of your favorite shades and make your own own ombre artwork.
4. Antique Plates & Glasses.
If you have any old pieces or can get some inexpensively at a flea market, combine them to create a unique and eccentric dessert table for your house!
5. Versatile Glass.
A glass plate or any glass dish may be used for a variety of purposes and can be used throughout the year. Make any holiday or time of year festive by displaying your lovely baked products in a festive setting!
6. Colorful Dessert.
When it comes to producing these vibrant numerals, spray paint and garage sale treasures might come in help. Just have a look at the vibrant colors and distinct emotions!
7. Plastic Pairs
Those disposable plastic plates and cups you’ve had in your cupboards for years, or those you can pick up at the dollar store, may simply be transformed into something much more flexible and enjoyable!
8. Clay Pot
Clay pots and pieces may be combined to produce something useful for the kitchen as well as for display. You can create something similar to this with a little paint and the correct sort of adhesive!
This sprinkling craft, which may be our favorite design and technique on the list, is a great addition to your next big celebration! Make it your own by decorating it with the colors of your choice, but don’t forget the sprinkles!
10. Wood Scallops
Is it possible that these cake stands were constructed entirely of wood scraps obtained from a local craft supply store? Follow the guide to make one for yourself, and if you feel up to it, you may adorn them to give them a more unique touch.
For this one-of-a-kind design, any sort of vintage canister can be utilized in conjunction with a whimsical plate. Just be sure to dress up the container a little bit as well.
12. Gold Spray
This one-of-a-kind design may be created with any sort of vintage canister and a whimsical plate. Don’t forget to spruce up the canister a little bit as well!
Whether you make your own classic, white cake stand or utilize one that you already have, pastel pom-pons will provide a touch of young zeal to your celebration!
14. Glass Beads
Here’s another method to dress up a vintage garment you’ve kept for a long time. With the addition of some dazzling, glass beads to a stunning glass cake stand, you can elevate your cake to an altogether new level.
15. Wild Cat
Isn’t it true that these cake stands are quite magnificent? Perfect for themed parties or even a circus-themed baby shower, you can make your own by following the instructions in the video.
It is possible to be fairly creative with just one bag of concrete. And that’s exactly what was utilized to create this unique, industrial-style piece of furniture.
Using these charming, basic cake stands, pastel hues have never looked as lovely as they do here. Wooden pieces and candleholders serve as simple foundations for this arrangement as well.
What if you just want to show off a beautifully decorated cupcake or a stack of delectable cookies without any fuss? You’ll need a little display stand in order to accomplish the exhibiting!
19. Martini Glass
Using martini glasses as the base of a cake stand gives it a distinctive and highly feminine appearance. This simple and airy idea has captured our hearts!
20. Simple White.
If you’d like to make your own cake stand rather than purchasing one from a store, here’s a wonderful tutorial on how to make a basic, white cake stand that can be used for any occasion.
21. Pink Tiered.
It’s hard to imagine that this gorgeous pink sculpture was created with only a few inexpensive plastic materials from the dollar shop. You’d better believe it if I told you. Nothing could be more straightforward or less expensive than this!
If you’re truly up for the task, you should dive right into this lesson.. By the time you’re finished with this wiring design, you’ll have something truly unique and hipster in your possession.
23. Yellow Pop.
Similarly, this scalloped cake stand was made entirely of wood. The color is the key to this one. Events in the spring and summer would benefit greatly from this vibrant yellow!
Look no farther if you’re looking for a more contemporary, yet still extremely simple project. After completing this project, you’ll have a highly quirky, diverse cake stand on your hands that you made entirely out of cardboard.
25. Red Wood
The color red stands out, and so do these simple-to-make designs. They’re just right for this winter occasion, and they’d look equally at home in a retro-inspired kitchen.
26. Marble Top
When creating a classic yet classy style, try incorporating a touch of marble into your design. My personal dream is to be able to show off a cake stand that I built myself from of traditional ingredients like vanilla and chocolate.
27. Striped B&W
This stylish cake stand features a black and white stripe with a touch of gold, and it’s much easier to construct than you may think at first appearance!
28. The Dome
Have you ever considered about sprucing up a dome or making one out of stuff you already have about the house? Following the completion of your cake display, you’ll need to cover it in a fashionable new manner!…
29. From Ikea
That stiff plate was purchased from Ikea… the moment when the magic starts to happen You’ll have this textured sculpture completed in no time with a little amount of paint.
30. Plates & Bowls
Some vintage plates and bowls may be used to create a more contemporary look. Then take some Sharpies and ″bake″ some patterns directly onto the paper.
31. Sprinkle Hat
Does this beautiful cake dome not make you fall head over heels in love with it? Make the base of your project out of a basic glass piece and then paint it to perfection for a more colorful and festive look.
32. Terra Cotta
Terra cotta pots and pieces were used to create this eye-catching display stand. It is possible for you to make a big statement with your baked products if you use the correct paint.
Have you ever thought about making a cake stand out of chalkboard paint? Decorate whichever you like, and have fun recreating it at each event!
34. Added Ribbon
Using an existing cake stand in a different way is another option for updating its appearance. Tie some ribbons around it to give it a festive, hilarious, and ultra-girly appearance for your next party or event.
Is there anything about this golden, polka-dot item that doesn’t appeal to you? And it’s so simple to make at home that even the most inexperienced maker can accomplish it.
36. Coffee Cup
You, too, may have this quirky, one-of-a-kind item for your kitchen if you have a coffee cup, saucer, or plate. It has a charming cottage feel to it, as well as a lovely antique feel to it.
37. Cake Pops
When designing a cake stand, don’t forget to include cake pops as well. Make these gorgeous cake pop stands out of wrapped boxes and you’ll see how simple and cute it is!
38. Retro Dot
Scrapbook paper, styrofoam rings, and a few other simple elements were combined to create this whimsical, nostalgic sculpture. We’re willing to wager that you already have the centers stashed away in your closet.
With just a little amount of the correct sort of adhesive, certain dollar store mirrors and candleholders may be transformed into couture-inspired pieces. Are you feeling motivated yet?
40. Plastic 14K
Plastic wine glasses and plastic chargers were utilized in the production of this stunning piece of artwork. Who would have thought it could be that simple?
41. Pearl Embellished
You’ll have a lot of fun being creative with your design as you beautify a cake stand that you’ve purchased or made yourself. With this, only a few pearls and ribbon embellishments were needed to complete the look.
Once again, used plastic plates and glasses may be transformed into something amazing. Some vintage pieces with slight wear and tear can also be used.
43. Coffee Can
Take an old coffee container and change it into something new and fashion-forward for your cooking space. Serve your coffee cakes or brownies in style with this elegant serving tray.
Here’s another another beautiful, classic example of how terra cotta pots may be transformed into something very delicious for your sweet arranging needs.
45. Shabby Chic
Dishes and vintage candleholders may truly come together to create something special. And they may be transformed into a myriad of other themes, such as shabby chic, as you can see below!
These woodland-inspired cake stands, which are excellent for rustic or rural weddings, are a fun and creative way to make and display your wedding cake.
Aren’t you convinced that the mix of copper and wood may create a very unique and creative piece? I certainly do. Consider what might happen if the wood had been painted in a different metallic color!
48. Natural Wood
For a softer finish, leave natural wood pieces in their natural state. Don’t you agree that this has an old-fashioned feel and a classic atmosphere as well?
Putting teacups and plates together has such a wonderful way of releasing cottage-charm and girlish traits into the atmosphere. We’ve fallen head over heels in love.
50. Tart Plate
An old tart plate and candleholder may be transformed into a unique, textured cake stand by gluing or using temporary putty to join them together.
Cute Ways to Use a Cake Stand
My favorite thing to do is come up with new and creative ways to use a cake stand. I have a plethora of them strewn throughout our house, some of which are on display and others which are stored. Yet they are constantly adorned with various items. It is a straightforward method of bringing attention to any environment.
Fun with Cake Stands
- It’s been a long time since I wrote another post (12 Bloggers and 12 Creative Cake Stands), but I still remember it fondly today.
- A cake stand may be used in a variety of creative ways.
- I’m going to show you how my cake stands are done, and I’ll also show you how my friend’s cake stands are adorned as well.
These three blogging pals are always an inspiration and source of encouragement for me when it comes to blogging, and I am really grateful to them.
7 Cute Ways to Use a Cake Stand
- *The following content contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- As you are probably aware, cake stands are available in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors, making it simple to pick the perfect one for your needs.
- My white and pink Mosser glass cake stands are a favorite of mine, and I use them on a regular basis.
But, first, let’s have a look at the various ways you may design cake stand.Seriously, there is something for everyone on this list.
1. Make it a Plant Stand
A Pottery Barn candle holder was utilized to hold my primrose plant in this arrangement. I’m always repurposing containers for a variety of purposes. I enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with something unique and different.
2. Place a Vintage Tea Cup On Top And Add Candy
It’s customary for us to have some Christmas sweets lying about the home, and I had a lot of fun including my favorite teacup and chocolate malt balls in this arrangement. Teacups are one of my favorite things, and I certainly need more because they provide such a charming cottage feel to any room. Here are a few options for you to consider.
3. Add A Glass Cloche
The following items are included: A. Pottery Barn votives | b. Mosser cake stands | c. Pottery Barn Glass Cloche d. Vintage tea cups | e. Glass Cloches
4. Add Candles
I really like that Ashely came up with four different options for decorating with cake stands that don’t include cake at all. Her candle line is also one of my favorites. In addition, the beautiful wooden cake stand in this picture is the ideal method to exhibit them. The following candles are available: a. Rose Delight Candle | b. Palo Santo 14 Candle | c. Voluspa Candle
5. Create a Tea Station
Using a tiered tray in lavender and aqua, Christine from DIY Mommy created the most adorable spring tea station. I really want a multi-tiered tray like this so that I may organize and decorate it according to the seasons. Trays with two levels: a. 2 tiered wooden tray, b. Square tiered wooden tray, and c. three tiered wooden tray
6. Add Seasonal Decor
Leslie’s vintage glass cake stands are really stunning, and they look much more stunning with the eggs on top. There is something so appealing about cake stands with varying heights and features, since they offer so much interest to a room. Cake Stand from the past
7. Group Your Cake Stands
- I have my cake stands strewn throughout the home, and it is a lot of fun to arrange them in a group like Rhonda has done in this photograph. This is her new studio, so while you’re reading about her cake stand, be sure to stop by and see her new addition. The Amalfi Metal Cake Stand Dessert Sand | The Lucky Monet Crystal Cake Stand | The Amalfi Metal Cake Stand White | The Amalfi Metal Cake Stand Black I hope you had a good time participating in this blog hop. I appreciate that there are seven adorable ways to use a cake stand. And I hope you are as delighted as I am to start planning your spring decorations! Cheers, Author
- Posts from the last several days
My blog is called Happy Happy Nester because I am a sucker for everything and everything that has to do with the house. I’ve always had a strong desire to personalize my environment. Please make yourself comfortable and stay for a while; we appreciate your visit! Happyhappynester’s most recent posts are shown below (see all)
Mix It Up: 10 Creative Ways to Use Cupcake Tower Stands
- We’re big fans of kitchen equipment that can perform several functions. Everyone, from professional caterers to amateur chefs, can appreciate a kitchen device that saves them time and effort in the cooking process. It’s possible that you already have a collection of multi-functional blenders, mixers, and choppers, but have you ever considered that your cupcake tower stands may also serve several purposes? In addition to their classic design, you may put yours to good use in a variety of other, more creative ways as well. The following are some of our favorite and most innovative approaches to accomplishing precisely that. Continue reading to learn how to get the most usage out of your favorite kitchen equipment to the maximum extent possible! The Influence of a Stunning Presentation No matter if you’re cooking for a large group of partygoers or just a small group of hungry family members, appearance is important. While we go to great pains to ensure that our main meals are Instagram-worthy, we should pay just as much care to the desserts that serve as the final course of the evening. This was one of the primary inspirations for our line of reusable and adjustable cupcake tower stands! Our full collection includes a variety of different designs, including the 3-tier round cupcake tower, 3-tier flower cupcake tower, 2-in-1 round cupcake tower stand, 2-in-1 square cupcake tower stand, 5-tier round pro cupcake tower, 5-tier square pro cupcake tower, 3-tier flower cupcake tower, 3-tier round cupcake tower stand, 3-tier flower cupcake tower, 3-tier round cupcake tower stand, 3-tier flower cupcake tower, 3-tier round cupcake tower stand, 3-tier flower cupcake tower, 3-tier round cupcake tower stand, 3-tier flower cupcake tower,
- These stands, which are intended to bring elegance and discussion to any size event, do more than simply make your sweet delicacies conveniently available to those with reaching hands.
- You may also use them to display your artistry in a stunning and straightforward manner, providing onlookers with a full 360-degree perspective of your projects.
- A broad range of dimensions are available to fit the majority of applications, and we also provide replacement components and tower accessories as needed to complete the package.
- What other items can you put on your cupcake tower stand in light of this consideration?
- You may already be familiar with the process of stuffing yours with cupcakes, but you don’t have to stop there.
- Continue reading to find out more about how you can make the most of yours, starting today.
- Chocolate Truffles
- Despite the fact that truffles are a beautiful delicacy, they may be time-consuming to manufacture.
- Why not put all of your hard work on display by using one of our cupcake tower stands to exhibit your final products?
- It doesn’t matter if you want your truffles to be smooth and silky or crunchy and coated in chopped nuts; by carefully stacking the truffles on each layer, you can proudly display the rewards of your effort.
- To ensure stability, you may find it easier to place one or two truffles on top of a bigger layer depending on their size.
- If you want to go this method, attempt to arrange the smoother ones towards the bottom of the pan, with the pecan-crusted or graham-cracker-dusted ones at the very top.
- If you prefer to showcase each truffle on its own, simply place them in cupcake liners and decorate each tier as you normally would.
- Of course, truffles are also a great method to fill up any empty space on your cupcake tower stand that may have occurred accidentally.
- You’re probably seeing that the few dozen cookies you cooked are looking a little sparse when they’re distributed throughout the various layers.
- You may simply put a few truffle clusters in between the cupcakes to give them some heft while also adding to their appearance.
- Brownies, Blondies and Other Bars
- Few baked goods are as delicious and filling as an ooey-gooey brownie, which is why they are so popular.
- That applies for their paler-hued sibling, the blonde, as well!
- To be honest, practically every type of dessert bar, from Magic Cookie Bars to Peanut Butter Bars, is guaranteed to be excellent.
- While you can absolutely cut and serve them right out of the pan that they were baked in, stacking them on a cupcake tower instantly enhances their appearance and makes them look more elegant.
- In addition to being neater and easier to serve than having to deal with producing accurate measures on the fly, each piece is also less messy.
- Apart from that, not only does it allow everyone to see what is happening within the bars, but it also makes it much easier to keep track of amounts and replenish the tiers as needed.
- In addition, this method necessitates the preparation of the bars in advance of the event.
- When it’s time to relax and enjoy your family and friends’ company, you won’t have to worry about standing at the dessert table for 20 minutes, cutting everyone a slice.
- This is a great opportunity to be creative and incorporate your own personal favorite dessert bars into the mix.
Based on the celebration, you may decorate them in a variety of ways, from patriotic-colored sprinkles to festive frosting.Here are more than 20 tried and true favorites from the gastronomic community if you’re looking for a little inspiration.What is the secret to making dessert bars that look as good as they taste is to use fresh fruit.Preparing your mixture in the proper manner.
We’ve made it simple to line your big and half-sheet cookie trays with the proper amount of parchment paper with our pre-cut parchment sheets, so you never have to worry about rolling out too much and wasting the leftovers.Using parchment paper not only makes clean-up a snap, but it also helps your cookies, cakes, and dessert bars bake more evenly and completely.For all of these reasons, as well as several more, it is an excellent addition to any well-stocked kitchen.
- Sheet cakes, in addition to cookies and dessert bars, are a great use for them!
- Party Favors
- There are several events, ranging from engagement parties and baby showers to retirement galas and business festivities, that need the distribution of modest favors to everyone in attendance.
- These don’t have to be extravagant, but they should be in keeping with the concept of the event and have a lot of unique significance to the guests.
- If you’re in charge of organizing such a gathering, how do you intend to display and distribute the favors you’ll be providing?
- It is possible that you will be able to put the items inside a compact gift box and display the entire collection on a few cupcake tower stands if the gifts are rather modest.
- Displaying your favors in this manner is entertaining and exciting, and it will add mystery and pique the curiosity of everyone in attendance!
- Gift boxes and ribbon are frequently available in a variety of colors, so search for ones that complement the colors of your company’s branding scheme, your wedding theme, or the gender of your kid!
- If you are unable to locate the appropriate boxes or if your favors do not fit neatly into bags, you can purchase transparent or colored mesh bags to hold the goods in place.
- Simply load them with your favorite items and tie them closed with a matching ribbon, and you’re ready to go!
- From there, you may organize the bags on each layer according to your preference.
What’s the best part?All of our cupcake tower stands are designed to be folded flat and come with a bespoke storage and transportation bag.Make a second bag to hold your favors, and you’ll have everything you need to set up your reception as soon as you arrive!
- Chocolate-Covered Fruit
- Chocolate-covered berries are more than just a Valentine’s Day delicacy; they’re a year-round pleasure that’s surprisingly easy to create.
- Perhaps you like conventional strawberries, dipped in dark chocolate and topped with a white chocolate glaze, as opposed to the more adventurous.
- Alternatively, you may like the tropical, juicy flavor of pineapple, which pairs beautifully with the satiny smoothness of milk chocolate.
- Among the other fruits that taste fantastic when covered in chocolate are cherries, apples, mangoes, and even kiwi!
- Whatever you do with them, one thing is certain: they’ll be delicious.
- Chocolate-covered fruit may be wonderful, but it can also be a tad messy if you’re not careful.
- While placing your creations in the freezer before serving can help to keep things a bit more orderly, you may still wind up with globs of melted chocolate all over your serving dish if you don’t take precautions.
- In the event of a lengthy event, the chocolate may still melt, so it’s better to prepare ahead of time.
- Instead of arranging each individual piece on a cake stand, why not create a cupcake tower?
To reduce the likelihood of spills and stains, place each piece of fruit in a cupcake liner before serving.Afterwards, you may place the liners on the layers in whatever manner you choose!This looks even better when you use a variety of fruits to add some more color to the dish for contrast.
- Coffee or Hot Chocolate Station
- Single-cup coffee brewing has taken the world by storm over the past 15 years, and it’s only going to become bigger.
- The soothing warmth of a freshly brewed cup of coffee is undeniably appealing, but we all know that we are busier and more on the go than we have been in recent memory.
- Brewing a single cup of coffee on your way out the door is now far more convenient!
- Not only does it reduce waste, but it also makes it easier for us to maintain our fast-paced lifestyle.
- In addition to providing a range of short snacks, why not include a coffee or hot chocolate station in your event planning?
- This is a very festive and welcome addition to any holiday gathering!
- Simply bring a couple sets of mugs or disposable coffee cups with yo