At The Cheesecake Factory, there are so many choices! Here are the top seven entrees that you should try!
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta.
- Truffle-Honey Chicken.
- Stuffed Cheddar Burger.
- Molto Meat Flatbread Pizza.
- Factory Turkey Burger.
- Chicken Parmesan “Pizza Style”
- Cauliflower Tacos.
Cheesecake Factory’s best dessert, hands down. Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta. Dane Rivera. Calories: 1760. Cheesecake Factory’s food is at its best when its food matches the restaurant’s
What is the most popular Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – $8.95
According to The Cheesecake Factory, this has been the most popular cheesecake on its menu for 35 years. The simple dish consisted of a thick slice of the restaurant’s Original Cheesecake topped with glazed strawberries.
What is the best dessert at Cheesecake Factory?
Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
What is the unhealthiest cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake
‘A single slice adds up to 1,600 calories and 133 grams of sugar, which is one of the highest calorie and sugar-filled desserts on the entire menu,’ says registered dietitian Jenn Fillenworth, MS, RD. Enough said.
How much is a 10 inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices
|10 Inch Original||$48.76||+$0.54 +1.12%|
|10 Inch Fresh Strawberry||$60.64||+$0.42 +0.70%|
|10 Inch Toasted Marshmallow S’Mores Galore™||$58.23||+$0.01 +0.02%|
|10 Inch Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple||$57.10||+$0.13 +0.23%|
How much is a red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
How much is a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from Cheesecake Factory? A piece of this cake at the Cheesecake Factory will run you anywhere from $6.95 to $9.95.
Why is The Cheesecake Factory so unhealthy?
But some are more on the unhealthier side than others. Consumer Reports (CR) just dished on which ones are the worst. Of these, the Cheesecake Factory is the unhealthiest chain restaurant. It lacks whole grains, has large portions, and one dish with twice as much sodium as the daily recommendation.
Does Cheesecake Factory do anything for birthdays?
When a guest has a birthday, The Cheesecake Factory will provide the birthday boy or girl with a complimentary sundae made up of a “scoopette” of vanilla ice cream and fudge, topped with whipped cream, confetti, and a candle.
What can you not order at Cheesecake Factory?
What You Should Absolutely Never Order From The Cheesecake
What is the most popular cheesecake?
10 Most Popular Cheesecakes in the World
What is the most popular cheesecake flavors?
Top 10 Cheesecake Flavors:
Does Cheesecake Factory bake their cheesecakes?
They aren’t made in-house. In case the name didn’t give it away, Cheesecake Factory desserts aren’t exactly baked mom-and-pop style. All of the decadent cheesecakes are put together by baking teams in Calabasas Hills, California, and Rocky Mount, North Carolina, before being frozen and shipped all over the country.
How many slices are in a 10 inch cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory?
All cheesecakes and specialty cakes come in 10-inch sizes, serving 12 – 15 people, and most are sold pre-sliced into 12 slices. Our most popular cheesecakes are also available in 7-inch sizes, serving 6 – 8 people. Select cheesecakes come in our 6-inch size, serving 4 – 6 people.
What is the highest calorie item at Cheesecake Factory?
Looking to order the most high-calorie option on The Cheesecake Factory’s menu? The Fettucini Alfredo with chicken is your go-to. Coming in hot with 3,209 calories and 87 g of fat. This dish has almost enough calories to feed 2 small adults, all on one plate.
Why is The Cheesecake Factory so expensive?
About one-third of a restaurant’s revenue goes towards labor costs, another third goes towards food costs, and the remaining third mostly goes to overhead. The average restaurant only nets about 2 to 6 percent of profit each year. In other words, The Cheesecake Factory is expensive because it has to turn a profit.
What are the best meals at Cheesecake Factory?
How much does The Cheesecake Factory Cost?
Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory ranges from $6.95 to $7.95. You can also visit their website
Top 7 entrees at The Cheesecake Factory
- Probably one of the most well-known restaurants in the world, The Cheesecake Factory has an enormous, and I mean enormous, menu to offer its customers.
- And by large, I mean that you haven’t even gotten to the entrée section by the time you reach page 20.
- I’ll tell you what, just glancing at the menu and scrolling through all of those pages makes you feel out of breath.
While a big number of individuals have visited The Cheesecake Factory and witnessed the extensive menu and excellent cuisine that is served there, there are also a large number of people who have not done so.Then stay tuned because we will be delving into the top seven entrees and dinners that are 100 % worth tasting (among many more, of course), not to mention the hundreds of thousands of other dishes that make up one of the most delectable restaurant menus available anywhere!
At The Cheesecake Factory, there are so many choices! Here are the top seven entrees that you should try!
7. Cauliflower Tacos
- While I have not personally tasted them, I can tell you one thing right now: they seem like something I would really like. Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies, and let’s be honest: essentially everything is better fried, vegetables included! Here’s what they (and they sound great) are made out of: Soft corn tortillas, crispy fried cauliflower, avocado, onions, and toasted pepitas are some of the dishes on the menu.
- Rice and beans are served as a side dish.
6. Chicken Parmesan “Pizza Style”
- In order to have a sense of how big it is, you should really try it out for yourself.
- So, in essence, this is a crustless chicken parm pizza for individuals who are managing their carb intake from the crust (but in all honesty probably just make up for it in the amount of bread crumbs that totally and completely encase the flattened chicken patty itself).
- This dish’s finest feature (if you haven’t already discovered it) is the small little swirling scoop/forkful of Angel Hair Pasta that is topped with an absolutely wonderfully light Alfredo Cream Sauce that melts in your mouth!
- ″Marinara Sauce and Lots of Melted Cheese″ are slathered on top, according to the website.
To me, that sounds delicious (I’ve tried it, and god it was large, but damn it was still amazing)!
5. Factory Turkey Burger
- For those who enjoy turkey, burgers, and the occasional attempt to lose a few pounds, this meal at the factory is unquestionably the best option.
- A ground turkey meat mixture with fresh sliced mushrooms, garlic, and some more spices (ask your waitress if you’re wondering or have allergies and/or intolerances to particular spices) is topped with a generous portion of the following ingredients: Personally, if I were to attempt this recipe, which I haven’t yet, I’d probably simply use mayonnaise in place of the Garlic Aioli because I’m not a huge fan of garlic.
- I’m not a huge lover of garlic, so the garlic mixed in with the turkey flesh itself would be perfect for my taste preferences.
- However, you may customize your order!
- Don’t pay attention to me!
4. Molto Meat Flatbread Pizza
- Personality-wise, I’ve never eaten this meal before
- nevertheless, I’m a sucker for a Meat Lover’s pizza (and let’s be honest, the majority of meat eaters are as well). On this Flatbread Pizza from The Cheesecake Factory, you’ll find a variety of’molto’ meats such as: Prosciutto, sausage, housemade meatball, pepperoni, and smoked bacon are some of the options.
- This pizza is topped with cheeses such as Parmesan and Mozzarella, as well as some delectable Red Pizza Sauce.
- Although the Pepperoni curls, if you look at the photo on the restaurant’s website, you’ll see that the edges are quite crispy.
- Personally, I prefer my Pepperoni flat (I know, it’s crazy), but it does make the edges extra crispy, which I can definitely appreciate.
- What are your feelings about Curly Pep?
3. Stuffed Cheddar Burger
- What three words could be more catchy than those?
- To continue, this burger from The Cheesecake Factory is really unique in that it has both American and Cheddar cheese put into the centre of a highly juicy ground beef hamburger patties.
Grilled Onions and Special Sauce are also included in this dish (of course with the super classic burger toppings as well).What exactly is in this Special Sauce, you may wonder?Following up with some inquiry, here’s what I discovered: ″….two extremely precise proportions of ketchup and our housemade rémoulade sauce,″ according to a Cook at The Cheesecake Factory.
2. Truffle-Honey Chicken
- A fried chicken dish (similar to Tenders), truffle-honey sauce (similar to Glaze), asparagus, and mashed potatoes?!
- What could be better than that?!
- Honestly, after tasting this meal for myself, I can say that it is the exact ideal combination of sweet and salty flavors.
- Crispiness of the chicken is unlike any other, and it is something you should absolutely taste if you find yourself in this location!
1. Crispy Chicken Costoletta
- All right, everyone.
- Finally, we’ve arrived to The Cheesecake Factory’s number one most delicious meal in the entire globe!
- If you’ve never had Crispy Chicken Costoletta before or aren’t sure what it is, it’s something you should absolutely try and enjoy.
- A tangy and sweet lemony sauce is drizzled over the top of the ultra crispy outer shell, which has been breaded and sautéed for the most ideal amount of crunchiness within each bite of the dish.
- If you’re more of a potato person (which who isn’t am I right?) and less of a veggie person (which who isn’t am I right), ask for additional mashed potatoes instead of the veggies; you’ll receive like a pound of potatoes and let’s be honest; there’s really nothing else like it (as amazing)!
- A cup of their soup and a little green salad are included in Renee’s (Lunch) Special (for an additional $1.00, you can upgrade/upcharge to the Chicken Cesar Salad).
- You can also receive a cup of their soup and a small green salad for an additional $1.00.
- This is such a deliciously fresh alternative that it should not be passed up or overlooked!
- Sriracha Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp – Sauteed Shrimp with a Very Spicy Sriracha Jamaican Black Pepper Sauce It is also served with rice, black beans, plantains (yes, please), and marinated pineapple (again, yes, please) to complete this delectable-looking entrée.
- Would you want to share your thoughts on our list of the top 7 meals at The Cheesecake Factory?
Are you in agreement or disagreement?Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!In the meanwhile, keep a watch out for the top 7 cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory, which will be released very soon!We’ll see you there, everyone!
Former employees reveal the 6 best and 3 worst things to order at The Cheesecake Factory
- Insider enlisted the help of two former Cheesecake Factory employees to compile a list of the greatest and worst items to order from the restaurant chain.
- Customers have informed Insider that the stuffed mushrooms, bistro shrimp spaghetti, and Reese’s peanut butter chocolate cake cheesecake are some of the best dishes available.
- They said that the salads and alcoholic beverages offered by the business weren’t consistently good value for the money.
- More articles may be found on the Insider homepage.
- The Cheesecake Factory, which began as a bakery in Los Angeles in 1972, has grown into a worldwide restaurant brand recognized for its generous servings and diverse menu.
- In addition to more than 30 different types of cheesecake, the restaurant provides more than 200 savory breakfast, lunch, and supper selections.
- Because there’s so much to select from, Insider spoke with former Cheesecake Factory employees to help distinguish between the must-try meals and the ones that should probably be skipped altogether.
- According to those who worked at The Cheesecake Factory, these are the finest and worst things to order at the restaurant.
The stuffed mushrooms are perfectly cheesy and satisfying.
- One of the finest meals at the Cheesecake Factory, according to Deshon Jackson, a former employee, is the savory-stuffed mushrooms, which can be found on the restaurant’s menu.
- ″They’re the right size and wonderfully satisfying as well as being delicious.
- If you want gooey and creamy foods, you won’t be disappointed with their offerings ″Jackson expressed himself.
- The mushrooms, which are made with parmesan and fontina cheese, are served with garlic, herbs, and a thick wine sauce on the side.
The Cajun jambalaya pasta is a great value and it’s full of different flavors.
- In an interview with Insider, former Cheesecake Factory employee Ken Schwartz said that guests hoping to get the most for their money should order the Cajun jambalaya pasta.
- ″There are so many different ingredients in this meal.
- Even if you have a large appetite, you may get two or even three meals out of it, depending on how much you cook ″Schwartz said himself.
- Shrimp and chicken are sautéed with onions, tomatoes, and peppers in a spicy Cajun sauce, and the dish is typically served with rice.
- Despite the fact that the jambalaya is traditionally served over fresh linguine, Schwartz told Insider that it may also be served over white rice or mashed potatoes if that is your preference.
The molto meat flatbread pizza is a must for carnivores.
- Pizza prepared with più meat flatbread is served at the restaurant and is piled high with prosciutto, sausage, homemade meatballs, pepperoni, and smoky bacon.
- ″In this dish, there is an abundance of garnishes and toppers.
- In particular, I appreciate the fact that the pizza is presented with a small char on the top ″Jackson expressed himself.
- Aside from the five various varieties of meat, the meal also includes a seasoned tomato sauce as well as parmesan and mozzarella.
Pasta carbonara is a classic that The Cheesecake Factory does well.
- In The Cheesecake Factory’s version of Italian pasta carbonara, spaghettini are tossed with smoky bacon, green peas, and a cream sauce made with garlic and parmesan.
- ″This is a basic meal that is improved by the addition of an excellent cream sauce to the dish.
- The portion size is enough and aesthetically attractive to the eye.
- You can’t go wrong with a classic, can you?
- ″Jackson expressed himself.
If you’re searching for a way to amp up the protein in your recipe, chicken is a great option.
Bistro shrimp pasta is a great combination of seafood and veggies.
- Bistro shrimp dish consists of a blend of crispy battered shrimp, fresh mushrooms, tomato, and arugula that’s thrown in a pasta dish and topped with a basil, garlic, and lemon cream sauce.
- ″This recipe is perfect for shrimp fans since it hits all of the correct notes.
- The shrimp really melts in your mouth, and the veggies used in the meal add a wonderful depth of flavor to the dish ″Jackson said himself.
The Reese’s peanut butter chocolate cake cheesecake is a must for those who love peanut butter.
- Jackson advised that guests indulge in a slice of the Reese’s peanut butter chocolate cake cheesecake, which he described as ″indulgent and delicious.″ ″It’s a delicious trip with a variety of textures and creaminess that’s dunked in peanut butter bliss.
- It’s both visually appealing and delicious to see the layers of flavor and texture arranged in this way ″Jackson expressed himself.
- Rich fudge cake, caramel, cheesecake, and peanut butter cups are layered together to create this delectable, thick cheesecake that is sure to please.
Chocolate lovers should try the Godiva chocolate brownie sundae.
- In order to get the most out of your cocoa experience, Jackson recommends that you get the Godiva chocolate brownie sundae (shown).
- ″This delicacy combines two fantastic pleasures – Godiva chocolate and ice cream — into one delicious package.
- This dish is completed with roasted almonds, which add a crunch to the overall presentation ″Jackson said himself.
- For those who adore Godiva yet prefer cheesecake, a slice of the Godiva chocolate cheesecake is a delicious option to consider.
- Chocolate mousse, chocolate cheesecake, and whipped cream are all included in this decadent dessert.
On the other hand, the salads are a poor value if you want leftovers.
- Health-conscious guests may be tempted to order a salad in lieu of one of the restaurant’s sumptuous meals, which are also available.
- Unfortunately, according to Schwartz, unlike many of the restaurant’s massive entrée, the salads served at The Cheesecake Factory do not make for very attractive take-out leftovers.
- ″Despite the fact that the salad selections on the menu are delicious, the quantities are far too huge.
- In the event that you are unable to consume the entire amount, you will find it wilted and sad in your refrigerator the following day ″Schwartz expressed himself.
Alcoholic drinks at The Cheesecake Factory aren’t always worth the money.
17 Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Flavors
- For those of you who are anything like me, you feel that no supper is complete without a sweet treat to round off the evening.
- As a result, the Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to get a quick bite.
- You can’t just walk out of a restaurant named after a dessert without getting something to eat there as well.
- It’s difficult to narrow down the greatest Cheesecake Factory cheesecake tastes when there are 34 distinct selections on the menu.
- Because I’ve spent years perfecting my cheesecake deliciousness detecting abilities, I’m happy to provide you with some recommendations.
Anyone with a sweet tooth will find something to satisfy their needs, whether it’s the classic cookie flavor of Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake or the just-right tartness of Key Lime Pie Cheesecake.
Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
Consider some of the past successes that deserve to be recognized among my top recommendations for the 17 finest Cheesecake Factory cheesecake flavors. If you chose to have your dessert before dinner today, no one will hold it against you.
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- When it comes to dessert-related topics, strawberries are always the greatest response, especially when they’re coated in sweet syrup to give them an even fruitier flavor.
- Therefore, it should come as no surprise that layering a slice of Original Cheesecake with everyone’s favorite red fruit results in a wonderful, fluffy piece of creamy bliss.
- The Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake does not have the traditional sour cream topping that is found on the Original Cheesecake, but you will not notice the absence of the sour cream when you bite into the glittering, glazed jewels that have been substituted for it.
- If you’re a lover of New York-style strawberry cheesecake, then this is a recipe that will surely satisfy your craving.
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake
- Gourmet food enthusiasts who have ever been caught red-handed spooning peanut butter straight from the jar will go absolutely crazy over this towering display of cheesecake ingenuity at its finest.
- The cocoa-based basis of this generous dessert plate, rather than the traditional graham crust, makes for a more unique dessert presentation.
- An intoxicatingly sweet filling of creamy cheesecake is laced with the sweet flavors of caramel, peanut butter, Butterfinger pieces, and Reeses Peanut butter cups to create a sugar-coma-inducing experience.
- Oh, you thought that was the end of it?
It’s all about the peanut butter ganache topping on this Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake, which is topped with even more Butterfinger pieces and a dab of whipped cream for good measure.
- If there’s one thing you’d expect from a restaurant named Cheesecake Factory, it’s unquestionably excellent cheesecake, and the Original does not let you down.
- When it comes to this modest slice, the restaurant stays away from elaborate additives, instead opting for a classic, straightforward recipe.
Cake’s base is made of a buttery, cinnamon graham cracker crust, which provides just the proper amount of nutty bite to contrast with the velvety smooth cream cheese filling.The sweetened sour cream topping, on the other hand, provides an acidic taste that balances out all of the richness, resulting in a fully formed, multifaceted bite that is unquestionably delicious.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- In the dessert enthusiast world, there has been some heated discussion regarding whether white chocolate is officially considered to be chocolate at all.
- Purists argue that the absence of cacao relegates bad white chocolate to the same category that scientists relegated Pluto to after concluding that it was no longer a planet, but I disagree.
- The White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that I would provide as proof would be a delectable treat.
- With just one mouthful of tart raspberries blended with white chocolate cheesecake in a dark chocolate crust, even the staunchest denier will concede that there is more to rich chocolate flavor than just a hint of cacao.
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake
- The word ″extreme″ is a perfect description of the Oreo Dream Extreme, especially once you see the cross-section of the vehicle.
- While exploring the depths of this cheesecake, you’ll quickly learn that it takes the term ″indulgent″ to a whole new level of sophistication.
- A chocolate cookie crust is followed by a layer of rich, velvety fudge cake, cheesecake with Oreos baked right in, Oreo mousse, and all of this is finished with a thick, milk chocolate frosting drizzled on top of everything.
- Even the whipped cream tower topping is topped with a coating of crushed Oreos.
- Despite the fact that Oreos are marketed as ″Milk’s Favorite Cookie,″ I believe it is a fair bet that they are also cheesecake’s favorite cookie.
Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Density is defined by the scientific community as the relationship between mass and volume.
- According to the cheesecake community, density is shown by holding a slice of the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake up to the light.
- Slices of red velvet cake are combined with a velvety cheesecake and a cream cheese icing to create a delectable dessert.
- The back of the cake is also adorned with white chocolate curls, just in case you needed still more incentive to purchase a slice.
- In the event that you can’t finish it all in one sitting, this tremendously rich and sinfully moist hybrid dessert is more than likely headed for the doggie bag.
Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- It’s just like what Grandma used to make, except far better!
- You can get an idea of how fantastic this dish actually is if you imagine the most delicious lemon bar you’ve ever tasted unexpectedly falling upon a flawlessly constructed cheesecake.
- The marriage of refreshing, acidic citrus and creamy cheesecake is a match made in heaven, and the Cheesecake Factory takes full advantage of the circumstance with their version on Lemon Meringue Cheesecake.
- Lemon Cream cheesecake is covered with custardy lemon mousse and finished with swirls of toasted meringue for a delicious finale in this confectionary match made in heaven.
- Diners who enjoy bright, sunny tastes may find it difficult to resist this selection.
Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake
- There’s no need to pinch yourself because you aren’t in a state of lucidity.
- There is such a thing as a true Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake, and it is beckoning you to lose yourself in its luscious embrace.
- Using chocolate cookie crumbs for the crust, this dessert is a masterpiece of rich chocolate fudge cake, juicy chocolate cheesecake, and light vanilla mascarpone mousse cooked in a chocolate cookie crumb crust to perfection.
- A swirl of bitter dark chocolate ganache serves as the ideal counterpoint to the sweetness of the cookie, resulting in a well-balanced mouthful that you’ll remember long after the last chocolate cookie crumb has been devoured.
Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake
- Although the Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake is no longer available on the menu, it will always have a special place in our hearts.
- The thicker-than-average cookie crust, chunks of crispy toffee, swirls of hazelnut-chocolate cheesecake inside, and a drizzle of the sweet nectar known as Nutella are all cherished recollections of this decadent confection.
- It was a hazelnut lover’s dream come true, and it was taken from us much too soon.
- Perhaps, one day, it will rise from the ashes, like a chocolaty phoenix, but for the time being, I can only daydream of seeing it again.
Coffee and Cream Chocolate Supreme
- Another glaring exclusion from the Cheesecake Factory’s menu is the dessert of choice for every cold brew enthusiast: the cheesecake.
- Coffee and Cream Chocolate Supreme is a decadent dessert that will put your morning cup of coffee to shame.
- The crust is tapped out to make room for a luscious piece of chocolate cake, which acts as a delectable foundation for the thick layer of cold brew coffee cheesecake filling that is spread on top.
- Coffee mascarpone mousse provides another burst of cold brew flavor to this dessert, making it far more delectable than anything you’d get in a coffee shop on your morning commute.
- I’m not sure why Cheesecake Factory decided to do away with such a delectable manner of serving coffee, but it will be much missed as well.
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Those who love chocolate, this one’s for you.
- It’s hard to imagine a more sumptuous, traditional dessert than Cheesecake Factory’s version on chocolate cheesecake, which will leave you feeling completely pleased.
- A triple threat of cocoa taste, the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake is started off with the same chocolate cookie crust that we’ve grown to know and love.
- A smooth chocolate improvement to the classic cheesecake recipe follows next, followed by a pillowy Belgian chocolate mousse to finish the night off right.
- With a continuously creamy consistency that isn’t broken by foolish things like crunchy bits or fruit pieces, this is a true doozy of chocolate bliss.
Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Galore
- The graham cracker crust on cheesecake is well recognized, so it’s only logical that s’mores, an iconic graham cracker-based delight, would serve as the taste inspiration for this decadent dessert.
- Marshmallows that have been toasted S’mores Galaxies Galore begins with crisp graham crackers to keep all of the ooey-gooey deliciousness together, just like all s’mores should.
- With a layer of rich chocolate ganache on top and a toasted marshmallow on top, you’ve got yourself a taste of summery nostalgia.
- Everything about a beach campfire is enjoyed without the hassle of sand in your shorts, crusted salt in your hair, and pruney hands.
Key Lime Cheesecake
- The graham cracker crust on cheesecake is well recognized, so it’s only logical that s’mores, another popular graham cracker-based delight, would serve as the taste inspiration for this decadent dessert.
- Marshmallow that has been toasted S’mores Galaxies Galore begins with crisp graham crackers to keep all of the ooey-gooey deliciousness together, like any s’more recipes should.
- With a layer of rich chocolate ganache on top and a toasted marshmallow on top, you’ve got yourself a nostalgic taste of summertime joy.
- Everything about a beach campfire is enjoyed without the hassle of sand in your shorts, crusted salt in your hair, or pruney hands!
Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Since Starbucks discontinued its salted caramel hot chocolate in the late 2000s, sea salt caramel has become a sought-after product, and it shows no signs of declining in popularity among those who like high-end confections.
- Especially if you’ve ever found yourself wishing you could live in an universe where everything is made of caramel, the Salted Caramel Cheesecake simply serves to strengthen the flavor’s validity even more.
- Starting with the topping and continuing all the way to the crust, we’re dealing with layer after amazing layer of caramel.
Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake made with Snickers
- The Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake Made with Snickers has replaced the Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, which was previously available.
- In this particular instance, I strongly disagree with the notion that ″simpler is better.″ However, while the new version features a brownie crust and a Snickers swirled into the cheesecake filling, the original version was simple and delicious.
- Chocolate cookie crust, traditional cheesecake filling, and a pile of Snickers bar bits coated with caramel and chocolate sauce topped it all off perfectly.
- What’s not to like about this?
- Even while chocolate-covered brownies are delicious, there are times when you simply want a simple slice of cheesecake topped with Snickers bits.
It’s simple to make and quite delicious.
White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- I realize you’re probably sick of hearing me moan about the varieties of cheesecake that have vanished, but this is the final installment.
- It’s just that the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie has the superior flavor, and the Cheesecake Factory has managed to make it even more delectable through their ingenious packaging.
- That is something I would have never imagined was feasible.
- So, how did they able to accomplish such a feat?
Yes, you are accurate in your prediction of caramel.White chocolate chunk cheesecake with caramel and macadamia nut swirls, on top of a blonde brownie crust…What you’ll find is an abundance of nutty-salty-sweetness that will have you going back for more.At least, it was until it was removed from the list of options.Is there anyone who has the phone number for the man who selects which flavors will be kept and which will be discontinued?
I promise, all I want to do is chat.
Mango Key Lime Cheesecake
The last cheesecake flavor on our list of the top Cheesecake Factory cheesecake flavors is a variation on a classic.If you will, call it a double hybrid.Prior to that, I suggested some basic arithmetic: tangy key lime pie with velvety cheesecake with a vanilla crumb crust equals one satisfied tongue.Let’s throw in two more variables: acidic key lime pie combined with velvety cheesecake, mango mousse, and a vanilla coconut macaroon crust equals a wonderful tropical retreat that’s even better than viewing the sunset over the Caribbean.Okay, so it’s not quite that good, but it’s a close second.The combination of toasted coconut macaroon cookies and fluffy, acidic mango mousse in the Mango Key Lime Cheesecake was a stroke of culinary genius that will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the greatest culinary breakthroughs the world has ever seen, according to the experts.
Best Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- Original Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake
- Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Lemon Meringue
- Coffee and Cream Chocolate Supreme
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Galore
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- and Chocolate Caramelicious Cheesecake are just a few of the desserts you can find at the bakery.
Now you know what I’m talking about.Cheesecake Factory has been in business since 1978, and over the years, we’ve seen a variety of varieties come and go.Similar to old friends, we fondly recall their company while forging ahead to our next cheesecake-flavored adventure with vigor and determination.The 17 finest Cheesecake Factory cheesecake flavors have been a great learning experience for me, and I hope you have found them to be just as educational for you.If not, I hope it has at the very least made it a little simpler for you to decide what you want to have for supper this evening.What is your favorite type of cheesecake to eat?
What flavor that has been discontinued do you miss the most?Tell us about it in the comments section below!It is possible that this website contains affiliate links.In the event that you follow the link and make a purchase, we will get a small commission at no additional cost to you.
The Best and Worst Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes — Eat This Not That
When dining at The Cheesecake Factory, it’s difficult to say no to a decadent slice of cheesecake, especially because this restaurant chain is known for offering a wide variety of mouth-watering flavors of this classic dessert.Nonetheless, while you may believe that indulging in a slice of cheesecake every now and then will be detrimental to your health goals, you’ll be pleased to learn that treating your sweet tooth every now and then while trying to keep your calorie intake on the low side is completely doable when you’re trying to maintain a healthy weight.But that doesn’t mean that all of the desserts on this menu are suitable for cheat days.It’s important to note that some of the cheesecakes available at this restaurant are high in sugar and fat, so it’s important to choose your dessert with care.Registered dietitians were consulted in order to properly rank the best and worst cheesecake options available on the Cheesecake Factory menu in order to assist you in making the best possible choices.From the classic Original to the Oreo Dream Extreme to the Fresh Banana Cream, see where your favorite cheesecake order falls on this list, which ranks the cheesecakes from worst to best in terms of flavor.
For more information on desserts, see 15 Classic American Desserts That Deserve a Comeback, which is an excellent resource for anyone interested in the subject.1,600 calories, 98 grams of fat (56 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 790 milligrams of sodium, 178 grams of carbohydrates (7 grams of fiber, 133 grams of sugar), and 16 grams of protein ″A single slice contains 1,600 calories and 133 grams of sugar, making it one of the most calorically and sugar-dense desserts available on the menu,″ says registered dietitian Jenn Fillenworth, MS, RD.That’s all there is to it.1500 calories, 95 grams of fat (44 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat), 950 milligrams of sodium, 154 grams of carbohydrates (8 grams of fiber, 121 grams of sugar), and 23 grams of protein As Fillenworth points out, ″anytime you add candy to an already decadent dessert, the calories will reflect that,″ he says.
She claims that the 980 milligrams of sodium in this cheesecake is one of the most surprising aspects of the dessert.And, given that 2,300 milligrams of sodium is the recommended maximum daily intake, she asserted that this cheesecake accounts for more than 40% of your daily sodium intake.1,370 calories, 85 grams of fat (51 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 710 milligrams of sodium, 141 grams of carbohydrates (2 grams of fiber, 120 grams of sugar), and 10 grams of protein ″While the calories in this Cinnabon cheesecake are high, the sugar content, at 120 grams, is truly frightening,″ Fillenworth explains.Put another way, this is the equivalent of 10 tablespoons of sugar, or nearly 2/4 of a cup in just one slice, she explained.There are 1490 calories in this recipe, 109 grams of fat (72 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 330 milligrams of sodium, 111 grams of carbohydrates (3 grams of fiber, 111 grams of sugar), and 13 grams of protein.
Licensed dietitian Lorraine Chu, MS RDN CDN says that with white chocolate, peppermint bark chocolate mousse and a peppermint candy garnish on top, it’s no surprise that this decadent dessert is extremely unhealthy.″White chocolate, peppermint candy and white chocolate mousse are all combined in this decadent dessert,″ she adds.And with 1,500 calories, 109 grams of fat, and 111 grams of sugar per slice, she went on to say that this dessert is basically a full day’s worth of calories, fat, and sugar—and then some.Yikes.1,580 calories, 116 grams of fat (62 grams of saturated fat, 4 grams of trans fat), 630 milligrams of sodium, 125 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of fiber, 104 grams of sugar), 14 grams of protein In fact, according to registered dietitian Shana Spence, MS, RDN, CDN, this is one of the desserts that contains the highest amount of trans fat grams (4 grams).High levels of saturated and trans fat are detrimental to one’s health and can contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease, according to her.
- There are other desserts that are just as decadent and indulgent as these, but contain significantly less of the ingredients you should avoid at all expenses.
- 1500 calories, 108 grams of fat (67 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 570 milligrams of sodium, 141 grams of carbohydrate (6 grams of fiber, 102 grams of sugar), and 14 grams of protein Because it contains 1,550 calories and 970 calories from fat, Spence recommends skipping this dessert when dining at TCF.
- In addition, she explains that 102 grams of sugar are equal to 25.5 teaspoons of sugar, which is a significant difference.
- It contains more sugar than a single pint of Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, according to her calculations.
- 1,360 calories, 88 g fat (51 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 620 mg sodium, 139 g carbs (7 g fiber, 113 g sugar), and 15 g protein per serving.
The owner of New England Nutrition Advisors, registered dietitian Carly Johnston, MS, RDN, LDN, CPT, explains that while this option appears to be the perfect weekend treat, it is extremely high in calories and sugar, making it something that should be avoided.1,310 calories, 85 g fat (51 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 620 mg sodium, 139 g carbs (7 g fiber, 113 g sugar), and 15 g protein per serving.However, despite the fact that this cheesecake appears to be a chocolate lover’s dream, Johnston claims that the high sodium and sugar content alone make it worth sharing with a few friends.1,240 calories, 73 grams of fat (43 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 750 milligrams of sodium, 130 grams of carbohydrates (2 grams of fiber, 107 grams of sugar), and 15 grams of protein However, according to Fillenworth, even though the salted caramel cheesecake is a delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors, it also contains 107 grams of added sugar and 750 milligrams of salt per serving.What is her recommendation?Share this one with your best friend if at all possible.
1,330 calories, 89 grams of fat (53 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 500 milligrams of sodium, 126 grams of carbohydrates (6 grams of fiber, 105 grams of sugar), and 16 grams of protein According to Chu, ″the fat and sugar content in this cheesecake is extremely high, with each slice containing 1,330 calories.″ In addition, with 500 milligrams of sodium, she explained that this slice accounts for more than 20% of your daily recommended sodium intake.It contains 1 370 calories and contains 96 grams of fat (50 grams saturated fat and 2.5 grams transfat), 340 milligrams sodium, 116 carbohydrates (6 grams of fiber and 96 grams of sugar), and 19 grams protein.The Cheesecake Factory took things up a notch with this cheesecake that is swirled with Snickers and served on a brownie crust with chocolate, caramel, and peanuts, among other ingredients.One slice contains the same amount of sugar as four Snickers bars in their original form…1,260 calories, 83 grams of fat (47 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat), 510 milligrams of sodium, 109 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of fiber, 99 grams of sugar), and 10 grams of protein As sweet as it sounds, pineapple cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of buttery pineapple upside-down cake is actually quite delicious.A slice of bread contains nearly 100 grams of sugar.
1,380 calories, 98 g fat (58 g saturated fat), 740 mg sodium, 114 g carbs (1 g fiber, 87 g sugar), and 15 g protein in this recipe.As Fillenworth puts it, ″I have a feeling if you’re ordering this cheesecake, it’s for a fun reason.″ Fillenworth explains.As a result, she suggested that the 1,380 calories shouldn’t be a major concern, but that the 98 grams of fat are difficult to overlook.She went on to say that this is the equivalent of four large fast-food French fries.
1,250 calories, 90 grams of fat (55 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 400 milligrams of sodium, 109 grams of carbohydrates (5 grams of fiber, 87 grams of sugar), and 11 grams of protein Although this decadent dessert contains delectable fudge cake, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate and vanilla mascarpone mousse, Johnson says its high carb and sugar content makes it difficult to overlook when trying to lose weight.1,220 calories, 94 grams of fat (58 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 480 milligrams of sodium, 85 grams of carbohydrates (4 grams of fiber, 69 grams of sugar), and 13 grams of protein Despite the fact that there are clearly worse options on the cheesecake menu, Johnston recommends that you avoid this chocolatey dessert because it is high in fat, sugar, and sodium, among other things.1,400 calories, 105 grams of fat (66 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 260 milligrams of sodium, 110 grams of carbohydrates (8 grams of fiber, 96 grams of sugar), and 15 grams of protein ″For some people, 1,400 calories can be equivalent to a full day’s worth of calories,″ Spence explains.
- 950 fat calories are way over the daily intake, she added, and the 96 grams of sugar (or 24 teaspoons) is also not helping this slice’s case.
- 1,390 calories, 110 g of fat (61 g saturated fat, 3 g trans fat), 600 mg sodium, 107 g carbs (2 g fiber, 83 g sugar), 14 g protein ″Caramel is delicious and made of sugar, butter, and cream,you are mixinginto a cheesecake with even more sugar, butter, and cream,″ Spence explains.
- Calorie-wise, this is in the middle range, she said, but as far as the calories that are coming from fat (920!), this is one of the worst choices on the menu.
- 1,110 calories, 70 g fat (42 g saturated fat, 2 g trans fat), 640 mg sodium, 110 g carbs (2 g fiber, 84 g sugar), 12 g protein A slice of this cheesecake is loaded with Caramel Apples and topped with more caramel, all on a graham crust.
- 1,390 calories, 97 g fat (52 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 510 mg sodium, 118 g carbs (3 g fiber, 92 g sugar), 15 g protein ″This flavor is in the middle of the pack as far as nutrition quality goes,″ Fillenworth says.
The fat content is higher than other flavors because of the hazelnuts, she said, but the sugar is far less than the flavors that feature candy and cookies as an addition.1,270 calories, 90 g fat (46 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 450 mg sodium, 105 g carbs (4 g fiber, 74 g sugar), 14 g protein ″This option takes the pumpkin cheesecake up a notch with the addition of a sugary pecan pie layer,″ Chu explains.And although this dish may taste good, she also warned that it packs on additional calories, fat, and sugar in the process.1,040 calories, 79 g fat (49 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 500 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrates (2 g fiber, 60 g sugar), 10 g protein Although the addition of pumpkin to this cheesecake may not seem like much, Chu points out that because the pumpkin is likely to be highly sweetened, you’ll likely see a significant rise in calories, fat, and sugar.1,160 calories, 86 g fat (53 g saturated fat, 3 g trans fat), 430 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate (1 g fiber, 74 g sugar), 13 g protein, 430 mg sodium If you can’t get enough of the flavor of key lime, Johnston thinks this cheesecake will more than fulfill your need for the fruit.
- Furthermore, despite the fact that it is heavy in calories and sugar, it includes a minimal quantity of salt.
- RELATED: The long-awaited guide to reducing your sugar intake is finally out.
- 1,170 calories, 88 g fat (57 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fat), 480 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate (1 g fiber, 68 g sugar), 11 g protein, 480 mg sodium However, despite the fact that this selection has a significant quantity of carbohydrates and fat, Johnston believes it is not a particularly bad choice because it contains a moderate level of sugar when compared to other cheesecakes in the category.
- 1,000 calories, 73 grams of fat (42 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 400 milligrams of sodium, 90 grams of carbohydrates (including 2 grams of fiber but only 74 grams of sugar), and 10 grams of protein Despite the fact that it has a lovely lemony raspberry flavor and is served with a sweet syrup sauce, Johnston believes that this cheesecake choice is still worth choosing since it includes a lesser quantity of trans fats when compared to the other types.
- 960 calories, 68 grams of fat (41 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat), 440 milligrams of sodium, 76 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of fiber, 61 grams of sugar), and 11 grams of protein As Johnston points out, ″this cheesecake choice contains marginally fewer calories than its equivalents.″ She went on to say that it also means a decreased intake of saturated and trans fat.
- 120 calories, 89 grams of fat (57 grams saturated fat, 3 grams trans fat), 500 milligrams sodium, 92 grams of carbohydrates (one gram of fiber, 78 grams sugar), and 13 grams of protein In Spence’s opinion, ″many people believe that white chocolate is healthier than brown chocolate, but this is simply not true.″ She added that white chocolate is actually not chocolate at all, but rather cocoa butter, and as a result, you aren’t receiving any of the antioxidants that chocolate (particularly dark chocolate) has.
- However, she pointed out that this is also one of the healthier options when it comes to calorie and sugar intake.
- 78 grams of sugar are contained in one slice of choice, making it one of the least sugar-dense slices available on the menu.
- For the sake of comparison, it is approximately 19.5 teaspoons.
A serving has 1,170 calories, 73 grams of fat (48 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat), 500 milligrams of sodium, 117 grams of carbohydrate (one grain of fiber, ninety grams of sugar), and 13 grams of protein.According to Spence, ″This is one of the more mild possibilities, so I would advocate leaning toward it (but still sharing!).″ Although she made it obvious that this order is still heavy in calories and represents somewhat more than half of your daily calorie allowance, she did not mince her words (if you are going off a 2,000 calorie diet).In addition, she recommends being cautious of the fat calories, which are just 40 fat calories fewer than the total number of fat calories you should consume for the day.
1,250 calories, 82 g fat (43 g saturated fat, 2 g trans fat), 750 mg sodium, 118 g carbohydrates (5 g fiber, 94 g sugar), and 18 g protein in a 1-pound serving ″When compared to the rest of the menu, this option is in the center of the pack,″ Spence says of the selection.According to her, 1,280 calories equals 64 percent of your daily calorie needs (based on a 2,000-calorie diet), and 740 fat calories equals more than a day’s worth of calories.1,280 calories, 83 grams of fat (55 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 510 milligrams of sodium, 128 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of fiber, 98 grams of sugar), and 13 grams of protein According to Spence, this is one among the lower-calorie and lower-fat desserts on the menu, making it a healthier option to purchase when dining at this establishment.1,250 calories, 90 grams of fat (56 grams of saturated fat, 3 grams of trans fat), 510 milligrams of sodium, 99 grams of carbohydrates (3 grams of fiber, 79 grams of sugar), and 14 grams of protein The assumption that a dessert is healthy simply because it contains fruit, according to Spence, could be another example.Unfortunately, this is not the case, as she explained, because the fruit used in these desserts is usually the corn syrup-based variety rather than fresh fruit.
- She did, however, point out that this cheesecake would be a healthier choice than many others in terms of calories and sugar.
- 1,150 calories, 84 grams of fat (52 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 280 milligrams of sodium, 96 grams of carbohydrates (4 grams of fiber, 81 grams of sugar), and 11 grams of protein Even while this cheesecake will tantalize your taste buds with sweet cherries and savory chocolate, Fillenworth warns that as the calories increase with each new flavor, the amount of sugar in the final product will increase.
- ″With 81 grams of added sugar, which is the same amount as two 12-ounce cans of cola,″ she explains, ″this cherry chocolate mix provides the sweetness.″ 1,000 calories, 69 grams of fat (43 grams of saturated fat, 2.5 grams of trans fat), 82 grams of carbohydrates (2 grams of fiber, 66 grams of sugar), and 12 grams of protein ″If you’re seeking to take your cheesecake flavor a step farther beyond the traditional, fresh strawberry is a fantastic alternative,″ Fillenworth advises.
- However, she pointed out that this is also the point at which our cheesecake calories soar to 1,000 calories, making it a good idea to share this with a buddy at this point.
- 800 calories, 59 grams of fat (37 grams of saturated fat, 2 grams of trans fat), 510 milligrams of sodium, 63 grams of carbohydrate (including 1 gram of fiber and 51 grams of sugar), 12 grams of protein Fillenworth explains that, while the original cheesecake may not be the most exciting flavor, it is ″cheesecake in its purest form.″ This also implies that it does not include any more sugar from additional sweets, syrups, or caramels, as you would find in other varieties.
- Consequently, when it comes to the calorie count, the original edition is a good option to consider.
580 calories, 44 grams of fat (26 grams of saturated fat, 1 gram of trans fat), 460 milligrams of sodium, 39 grams of carbohydrates (8 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar), and 10 grams of protein The low-carb option is the greatest choice, according to Chu, because it has less calories and does not have four-digit calories per slice, as do the other selections on the menu.She described it as ″very easy,″ noting that it does not include any crazy toppings or sweet sauces such as fudge or caramel, which may add a significant amount of calories and sugar.570 calories, 44 grams of fat (26 grams of saturated fat, 9 grams of trans fat), 460 milligrams of sodium, 37 grams of carbohydrates (7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar), and ten grams of protein ‘This option has the lowest calorie count and the least amount of sugar,’ according to Johnston.She recommended that diabetics opt for this dessert option because it is the most suitable.
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Copycat
This recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory is very delicious!Impress your visitors on special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, and dinner gatherings!Get the same delicious taste of the original Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake for a fraction of the price!Make the entire cake, which costs around $20.47 and serves 16 people.That works out to only $1.28 per serving.I’ve included two additional fantastic cheesecake cakes in this post for you to enjoy all year round: my EPIC Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake and Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake recipes.
The Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is another delicious copycat recipe that I’m sharing with you today.The Cheesecake Factory is renowned for its rich desserts and cheesecakes that are really delicious.Despite the fact that this Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake is one of my favorite things to get there, it’s only available for purchase once a year.Cheesecake Cakes from the Cheesecake Factory are delicious, and my Carrot Cake cheesecake cake is a close replica of the original.
I presented this cake at a dinner party, and it was a huge hit with everyone.It was a true show-stopper!Putting in the time and effort is definitely worthwhile!In addition to being tasty, the cheesecake layer between layers of red velvet cake and topped with cream cheese frosting is also aesthetically pleasing.
Ingredients and Cost
- The following ingredients are included in the price of the recipe: 32 ounces cream cheese – $7.48
- 23 cup granulated white sugar – $0.16
- 4 large eggs – $0.40
- 13 cup sour cream – $0.48
- 1 3 cup heavy whipping cream – $0.39
- 1 Tbsp & 3 teaspoons vanilla extract – $4.07
- 2 12 cups all-purpose flour – $0.48
- 12 cups granulated white sugar – $0.35
NOTE: The pricing for the recipes were estimated by looking at the websites of grocery stores. Based on the items you currently have on hand, you may estimate the cost of the dish in your head.
- Prepare the cakes and allow them to cool. Trim them so that they’re flat on the surface
- Place a cake layer on a cake stand and top with your cheesecake layer (you may need to cut the cheesecake layer if it is too thick).
- Place the other cake layer on top of the cheesecake
- then repeat the process.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes after covering with a thin coating of icing.
- Another layer of frosting should be applied on top.
- Prepare shavings of white chocolate
- White chocolate shavings can be used to decorate the cake. 1 hour before serving, place the cake in the refrigerator.
- Slice it up and savor it
PREPARE TO SERVE: This cake may be kept at room temperature for approximately two hours before it has to be refrigerated.STORAGE: Wrap the cake in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.FROZEN: Wrap the cake in two pieces of plastic wrap and aluminum foil and place it in the freezer.Freeze for up to a month at a time.Allow the cake to thaw for 4-5 hours at room temperature.
I’m wondering how much a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake from the Cheesecake Factory costs.A slice of this cake from the Cheesecake Factory will cost you anything from $6.95 to $9.95 depending on the size.You can prepare it on your own with a little bit of effort and get the entire cake for that amount!Where do you find the distinction between a red velvet cake and an ordinary cake?In order to make red velvet cake, you’ll need to combine basic cake components such as flour, eggs, and vanilla extract.In addition, cocoa powder, vinegar, and buttermilk are required ingredients.
The inclusion of the additional ingredients gives the batter a dark crimson hue, which is typically accentuated by the addition of red food coloring.A standard cake has components that are comparable to this one, but does not often contain buttermilk or vinegar.
- The Buckeye Brownie Cheesecake Cake, Cannoli Cream, Cannoli Cupcakes, Chocolate Chip Cake, Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake, Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake, Copycat Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake, Lemon Lush, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Strawberry Shortcake Roll up Cake, Pumpkin Whoopie Pies, Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Pink Macarons, Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
- 13 cups granulated white sugar, a pinch of salt, 16 ounces room temperature cream cheese, 13 cups sour cream, 13 cups heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
RED VELVET CAKE:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch process), 1 12 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 large eggs at room temperature, 12 cups vegetable oil, 1 cup buttermilk, 14 cup red food coloring in two 1-ounce bottles, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 12 cups granulated white
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 2 12 cups powdered sugar, lightly sifted to eliminate any lumps
- 12 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- white chocolatefor garnish, *see recipe notes*
PREP OVEN AND PAN:
- Reposition the oven racks so that they are in the middle and bottom positions. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. and place a large roasting pan on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Set a pot of water on the burner to come to a boil.
- Cooking spray a 9-inch springform pan and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper before starting the recipe. Afterwards, wrap the bottom of the springform pan in two pieces of aluminum foil that completely cover the bottom and extend up both sides of the pan. Using aluminum foil will prevent water from leaking into the pan while it is in the water bath.
MAKE THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing basin using a handheld mixer, and mix until smooth. To make the cream cheese smooth and creamy, use an electric mixer.
- Toss in the sugar and salt, and mix for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the basin occasionally.
- Add the eggs and stir until everything is well-combined.
- After that, com