Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake.
What kind of Cake Mix do you use for cookies?
You can use any flavor cake mix — I’ve used yellow, chocolate and strawberry. It’s such an awesome and easy recipe!’ ‘This is the easiest cookie recipe in the world!
What kind of Cake Mix do you use to make fudge?
‘Excellent fudge! You can use any flavor cake mix — I’ve used yellow, chocolate and strawberry. It’s such an awesome and easy recipe!’ ‘This is the easiest cookie recipe in the world! You can be out of flour, sugar and butter and still make a great batch of cookies!
What can you make with boxed cake mix?
Use boxed cake mix to whip up quick and tasty cookies, pancakes and crumble bars — or whip up your own homemade cake mixes. This ice cream cake is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
What can I make with yellow cake mix?
Try drizzling a little lemon glaze on top for some added zest. 17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars In case you haven’t noticed, yellow cake mix is kind of a miracle creation. This recipe is no different.
What can you do with a cake mix?
19 Random and Delightful Things You Can Make with Boxed Cake Mix
- Birthday Cake Shots. Steven Baboun.
- Pumpkin Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls.
- Birthday Cake-Flavored Soft Pretzels.
- Cake Batter Fudge.
- 3-ingredient Cake Mix Cookies.
- Birthday Cake-Mix Bread.
- Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle.
- Cake Mix Gooey Butter Lemon Cookies.
What else can be made from cake batter?
27 Next-Level Things You Can Make With Cake Mix
- Vanilla Cake Batter and White Chocolate Chip Caramel Corn.
- Birthday Cake Milkshake.
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Waffles with Cinnamon Roll Glaze.
- Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats.
- No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles.
- Funfetti Doughnuts.
- Funfetti Blondies.
- Funfetti Cake Waffles.
What can be made from yellow cake mix?
24 Easy Recipes Using Yellow Cake Mix
- Homemade yellow cake mix.
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake.
- Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Gooey Butter Cookies Recipe.
- Chocolate-peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars.
- Easy 3 Ingredient Moist Banana Bread.
- Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake.
- Pig Cake.
What can I add to premade cake mix?
Try adding a few of these tips to your box cake mix taste better!
- Use milk instead of water.
- Add extra eggs.
- Add sugar and flour to the dry mix.
- Use coffee instead of water for chocolate cakes.
- Sour Cream is perfect for adding moisture and rich flavor.
- Pudding adds moisture and flavor.
What can you add to vanilla cake mix?
Add a Few Fun Mix-Ins
For vanilla or yellow cake mixes, try adding diced crystallized ginger, dried fruit, or fresh berries. For chocolate or vanilla cake mixes, try adding unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted chopped nuts, or chocolate chips.
Is brownie mix and cake mix the same?
Both box mixes contain basically the same ingredients, so a brownie mix quickly becomes a cake mix with just the few adjustments we mentioned. So next time you come home with a box of brownie mix by accident and really need to make a cake, don’t worry! You will be eating cake in no time!
How do you make a box cake taste like a bakery cake?
Step 1: Look at the directions on the cake mix. Step 2: Add one more egg (or add 2 if you want it to be very rich). Step 3: Use melted butter instead of oil and double the amount. Step 4: Instead of water, use whole milk.
How do I bake a cake?
How to Bake a Cake
- Step 1: Prepare Baking Pans.
- Step 2: Allow Ingredients to Reach Room Temperature.
- Step 3: Preheat the Oven.
- Step 4: Stir Together Dry Ingredients.
- Step 5: Combine the Butter and Sugar.
- Step 6: Add Eggs One at a Time.
- Step 7: Alternate Adding Dry and Wet Ingredients.
- Step 8: Pour Batter into Pans and Bake.
What are Jimmies in baking?
Jimmies are tiny sugar strands of confectionery, typically in a rod shape, used to decorate desserts. They come in multi-colors or chocolate and are usually what people refer to when they say ‘sprinkles’.
What flavor is yellow cake?
What is the flavor of yellow cake? Yellow cakes are flavored with vanilla. They’re often paired with chocolate frosting but you can enjoy them with vanilla buttercream, or any flavor you enjoy as the cake itself has a mellow taste that pairs well with everything.
Does Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix have pudding in it?
Betty Crocker SuperMoist Vanilla cake mix with pudding right in the mix. Easy to prepare; just add water, oil, and egg. Betty Crocker SuperMoist cakes are today’s family tradition, for special occasions and those spontaneous celebrations when only ‘homemade’ will do.
How do you make cake flour?
- Start with 1 cup all-purpose flour. Remove 2 Tablespoons (16g) so you have 14 Tablespoons total.
- Add cornstarch to the 14 Tablespoons of flour.
- Sift together TWICE.
- Measure (spoon & level) 1 cup from this mixture.
- Now you have 1 cup of cake flour that you can use in any recipes requiring cake flour.
Does adding sour cream to cake mix make it moist?
Adding mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, or melted ice cream to boxed cake mix can make the finished product moist and rich. Swapping out ingredients, like oil for butter or milk for water, will take a boxed cake to the next level. Things like coffee, soda, and spices will help to amplify the flavors in a boxed cake.
What does adding pudding to a cake mix do?
Adding pudding to cake mix doesn’t change the flavor enormously, but it does help in making the cake moist and more homemade tasting. Also, the instant pudding can help cakes remain fresh longer. Due to these elements, a pudding mix is perfect for quick bread, sheet cakes, and bundt cakes.
Should I add pudding to my cake mix?
Adding pudding to cake mix is always a great way to make your cake – or any baked goods – stay soft. It’s the secret to my Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, for example. Sour cream also keeps the Doctored Cake Mix moist and lends a little bit of “tang” to the recipe. It’s similar to using buttermilk in a recipe!
How to have the most fun with cake mixes?
How to make a basic cake mixture?
How do you make a cake with baking mix?
– Place a piece of parchment paper on your counter. – Spoon the mix into a dry measuring cup and use the back of a knife to level off the mix. – Repeat until you have 1⅔ cups of mix measured out. – If you have any of the dry mix on the parchment paper, pour it back into the bag with the other half of the cake mix.
35 Recipes Using Cake Mix And More – Food.com
Sour Cream Yellow Cake
″It’s even better than homemade! This cake does not have the flavor of a box mix at all. It’s incredibly juicy and full of flavor.″ -A recipe that is made from scratch
Bisquick Strawberry Shortcakes
″In my family, these simple-to-prepare delicacies have survived the test of time for generations. It all started with my mother, who used fresh strawberries from her yard and actual handmade whipping cream to create them. My sisters and I have been making these delightful delicacies for almost thirty years, and we are still doing so.″ -Recipe for Feast Your Eyes
Pineapple Upside-Down Bundt Cake
″For a more traditional appearance, I added canned pineapple slices on top instead of the crushed pineapple called for in the recipe. but apart from that, this is a fantastic dish!″ -Recipe from Jonathan Melendez
Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
″These cinnamon rolls are the simplest and most delicious you’ll ever make. I’ve been making them for years, and no one seems to get tired of them.″ -Recipe from a retired greyhound mom
Extreme Lemon Bundt Cake
″A box cake recipe, this recipe did NOT taste like the cake it was originally intended to be. It was really stunning and delicious, especially when served with a little scoop of blueberry ice cream on the side!″ -Recipe from Lizzie-Babette
Toffee Brownie Trifle
″It’s a piece of cake! I used sugar-free pudding and around 4 ounces of English toffee pieces to make this dessert. Everyone, even the children and adults, enjoyed the trifle!″ -Recipe from Roxygirl in Colorado
Sugar Cookie Apple Crisp
″Why hasn’t anybody else thought of utilizing cookie dough in this manner before?! This was very excellent. Furthermore, the apples were not at all mushed, but rather were quite delicate.″ -Annacia’s cooking method
″Recipe that looks interesting! I was looking for something quick and interesting to take to work the next day, and this definitely suited the bill! I used lemon cake as the base and topped it with white chocolate chips. YUMMY!″ -recipe for sconeheads
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
″I really adore this recipe in its textual form. Other ingredients include canned raspberries and a coconut cake mix, which is ridiculous!″ -A recipe from Brianna Storer
″This dish is really delicious as described. Other ingredients have included canned strawberries and a coconut cake mix—this is really delicious!″ The recipe is from Brianna Storer
″When I brought this to a gathering, everyone was raving about it. A handful of minutes afterwards, it was no longer there.″ -The recipe for CrayRay
Cinnamon Roll Cake
″This is a cake of extraordinary quality. It’s a lovely combination of sweetness and beauty.″ -recipe that takes less than 12 parsecs
Cake Batter Fudge
″Fudge that is out of this world! Cake mixes come in a variety of flavors, including yellow, chocolate, and strawberry, which I’ve tried. It’s a fantastic and simple recipe to make!″ -SorcNora’s formula for a good time
Cake Mix Cookies
″Fudge that is out of this world. Cake mixes come in a variety of flavors, including yellow, chocolate, and strawberry, which I’ve used. It’s a fantastic and simple dish to prepare.″ The recipe for SorcNora
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
″Cinnamon buns that are very delicious! Not too cakey or too doughy, the texture was just right for me. While the rolls were still warm, I iced them with powdered sugar to give them a nice finish.″ -Kim D. formula for success
Taffy Apple Pizza
″It’s really delicious! I decided to include Snickers bars on my pizza, and they paired great with the peanut butter, cream cheese, apples, and caramel sauce! Making this dish was a breath of fresh air.″ -Sarahcw80 recipe courtesy of
Cookie-Crust Lemon Bars
″It’s really good. I topped my pizza with Snickers bars, which paired nicely with the peanut butter, cream cheese, apples, and caramel sauce. Easy to prepare, which was a pleasant surprise!″ recipe by Sarahcw80
No-Fail Easy Cake Mix Brownies
″This recipe, which is similar to a boxed brownie mix, has a terrific brownie texture and just takes a few minutes to prepare. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and bake!″ -Kittencalskitchen recipe adapted from
Slow-Cooker Peach Dump Cake
″Simply said, this is the most simple and most gratifying dessert you will ever make. The way the peaches boil down and combine with the other ingredients is one of my favorite things about this dish.″ -westtextazzy recipe (west textazzy)
″Oh, my my, are they ever delicious! The bottom layer has a chewy texture that is almost blondie-like, and the nuts add a lovely crunch that is unexpected. Yum!″ -recipe that takes less than 12 parsecs
Coconut Coffee Cake
″Using this recipe, you can make a delicious snack cake that you can pick up and eat with your fingers. I brought it to work and it received a rousing reception – no one could believe it included cheese soup!″ -recipe for the cookiedog
Butterscotch Pound Cake
″Making this pound cake was an experiment in which I utilized a doctored cake mix recipe and added butterscotch pudding as an addition. It turned out to be delicious!″ -Pam-I-Am recipe (Pam-I-Am recipe)
I made this cherry cobbler for my husband, who pronounced it to be the greatest he’s ever had. -Recipe from Betsy B
″I’ve cooked them a number of times and they are delicious! They are adored by the entire family.″ Recipe created by ala200269
Cherry Crumb Bars
″Making these bars will make even the most inexperienced baker appear like an expert! After baking, I allow them to cool for a few minutes before adding a dollop of whipped topping.″ -Chef shapeweaver’s formula for success
Easy Mousse Cake Filling
″This was quite effective! I made a cheesecake pudding and layered it on top of a deep dark chocolate cake for dessert. It was very excellent on every level!″ -Recipe for the Druid Queen
Chocolate Pudding Fluff
″I came up with this dish one day for the youngsters at my daycare. I was only attempting to use up items in my cupboard, but it turned out that the kids really like it! They’ve been accustomed to asking for it on a regular basis.″ -Recipe from Amy McCchesney
Fruit Cocktail Coconut Cake
″When my siblings and I were growing up, my mother prepared this dish on a regular basis. It’s delicious and quite simple to make! Precut squares of frozen fruit may be microwaved for a sweet and savory hot dessert delight.″ -Recipe for the Old Widow
Surprise Cream-Filled Cupcakes
″I would give these cupcakes a perfect score of 10 stars if I could. Fabulous! I really appreciate the filling since it’s really light, much like the store-bought variety, which I prefer.″ -Texaspollock recipe (included).
″Would give these cupcakes 10 out of 5 stars if given the option.. Fabulous! Although the filling is relatively light in comparison to the store-bought version, I really enjoy it nonetheless.″ The recipe for Texaspollock
Lemon Cookie Cups
If you’re in the mood for lemon meringue pie, these small bits will satisfy your appetite. The convenience of pre-made cookie dough makes them more accessible than ever. recipe
Bisquick Coffee Cake
″This is one of my all-time favorite dishes. It’s something I’ve been cooking for years, and everyone enjoys it.″ -bungalowten recipe (Bungalowten recipe)
Easy Cake Mix Cookies
″I like that you can make these cookies your own by mixing different cake mixes and different toppings to make them your own unique creation. The options are virtually limitless.″ -Could I please have that recipe?
24 Easy Cake Mix Desserts
For as much as I enjoy getting my hands filthy and creating something unique from scratch, I have to say that cake mix desserts are one of my favorites.Why not put all of that tried-and-true taste to good use by making something new with it?Would you like to save this recipe?
- If you provide your your address here, we’ll send you the recipe right to your inbox!
- After all, a box of cake mix may be used to produce a variety of baked goods, including cookies, brownies, and even cinnamon rolls.
- Keeping this in mind, I’ve put together a collection of 24 cake mix desserts that are fun, simple, and really delectable for you to try.
These recipes are so simple to prepare that you may never want to bake from scratch again!
1. Cake Batter Blondies
This recipe only calls for six ingredients and takes around 10 minutes of your time.You’ll start with a vanilla cake mix and gradually add oil, eggs, and milk, mixing carefully so that the batter is dense and thick.After baking, the blondies will have a chewy texture that is great for snacking.
- Sprinkles and white chocolate chips are the greatest part, as they lend a splash of color and creamy flavor to the dish.
- Cooking them until they just begin to brown on the edges is the key to getting that fudgy cookie texture that we all know and love.
2. Cake Mix Donuts
This dish only calls for six ingredients and takes around 10 minutes of your time to prepare.Oil, eggs, and milk will be added to a vanilla cake mix and mixed gently until the cake is thick and dense.Upon completion of the baking process, the blondies will be chewy and well shaped.
- Sprinkles and white chocolate chips are the greatest part, as they lend a splash of color and creamy flavor to the dessert.
- Getting that fudgy cookie texture we all know and love is achieved by baking them until they are just beginning to brown on the edges.
3. Almond Chocolate Biscotti
Cake mixes are frequently employed to guarantee that the end product is moist.As a result, it may appear counter-productive to use one in biscotti, which are twice-baked and created to be crunchy in the first place.However, in this recipe, the cake mix is responsible for all of the delicious chocolate taste.
- These cookies are bursting with flavor, thanks to the addition of chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, almond essence, and slivered almonds.
4. Cake Batter Dip
Among the many options for imitation cheesecakes available, this one has to be towards the top of the list.A creamy and somewhat tangy dip is created by combining white cake mix and cream cheese with sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and other seasonings.It is excellent with graham crackers, apple slices, and pretzels.
- Sprinkles or mini-chocolate chips can be added to make it even more festive.
5. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
With this recipe, there are no short cuts to be taken. Still, you’ll need to knead your yeast-based dough and give it time to rest and rise before using it. It is almost certain that using a pumpkin cake mix will result in a moist and tasty crumb. Plus, the pumpkin puree used in the filling is flavored with cinnamon, so you know it’ll be worth it in the end!
6. Lemon Pound Cake
Despite the fact that pound cake is simple and tasty, it is also easy to overbake.It only takes a few additional minutes in the oven for it to turn dry and flavorless.In this cake, the combination of yellow cake mix, sour cream, and lemon pudding ensures that there is enough of lemon flavor while also being foolproof and soft.
- It would be delicious served on its own, but I believe a blueberry glaze would be a wonderful accompaniment.
7. German Chocolate Upside Down Cake
This cake has all of the tastes you love about a German chocolate cake, but it has a unique twist on the traditional recipe.The coconut and pecans will be sprinkled on top of the cake pan instead of the coconut and pecan filling, so that when you remove the cake from the pan, it will be nicely toasted on the top.Another interesting touch is the cheesecake-style filling, which will bake into the crumb of the chocolate cake, resulting in creamy and sweet bursts of flavor in the cake.
- It’s so moist, you won’t even need to use icing on top!
8. Strawberry and Rhubarb Dump Cake
You are not going to trust me here.It may seem absurd, but you have to put your faith in the process.This insanely delicious cake has six layers and is incredibly moist.
- Begin by placing pieces of fresh rhubarb in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Then add the sugar, strawberry gelatin, white cake mix, water, and melted butter and combine thoroughly.
- There will be no mixing.
There will be no merging.There is no work!It’s as simple as layering, baking, and enjoying!
9. Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
As much as I adore shortbread, this cake mix foundation is one of my favorites.Because it’s so soft and buttery, it’s just solid enough to hold all of that cheesecake in place.In only a few minutes, you can have the filling for these bars on the table.
- It only takes a few minutes in a food processor to turn it into a smooth, sweet sauce.
- Additionally, the pumpkin spice granola topping gives the dish a little crunch and additional flavor.
- Why you try sprinkling some candied pecans on top for a super-sweet treat?
10. Easy Chess Squares
It is equally as thick and wonderful to eat both layers of this cake mix dessert.When using a yellow cake mix, you simply need to add one egg and some melted butter to make it.This results in a foundation that is moist and short, almost like a cookie.
- The top layer is made of a sweetened cream cheese that bakes hard yet with a golden crust on top, thanks to the quickness of the recipe.
- It’s incredibly sweet and juicy to the point that you don’t need anything else to go with it.
- A sprinkle of caramel, on the other hand, would not be out of place.
11. Cake Mix Whoopie Pies
A whoopie pie pan may appear to be a pointless purchase, but you’ll be amazed at how often you’ll find yourself reaching for it.These sandwiches are the perfect blend between a cake and a cookie, and they are both adorable and adaptable.This recipe calls for a vanilla cake with a funfetti icing, but you could simply substitute a chocolate cake with a coffee filling in its place.
- Alternatively, how about red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting?
12. Macadamia Sunshine Bars
Despite the fact that the ingredient list appears to be somewhat lengthy, it is not that difficult to understand.Once you’ve got the basic batter prepared and ready to go, it’s only a question of combining it with the chopped nuts and fruit to create a light and refreshing snack bar.The addition of pineapple, mango, and coconut, as well as the lemon cake mix, is a wonderful combination.
- The citrus, paired with the fruit and mixed nuts, creates a very harmonious combination.
- Try adding dried cranberries and orange zest for a festive and colorful treat if you want something a bit more straightforward.
13. Apricot-Pecan Thumb-Print Cookies
Despite the fact that the ingredient list appears to be somewhat lengthy, it is not too complex.As soon as you’ve got the basic batter mixed and ready to go, all you have to do is toss in some finely chopped nuts and fruit for a light and airy treat.Using pineapple, mango, and coconut in addition to the lemon cake mix is a fantastic combination.
- All of the flavors of citrus, fruit, and mixed nuts complement one another quite well!
- Try adding dried cranberries and orange zest for a festive and colorful treat if you want something a bit easier to make!
14. Cake Mix Cobbler
What makes this recipe distinct from a dump cake recipe?I’m delighted that you inquired!This recipe is even simpler than the last one.
- To make this cake, all you need is one bag of frozen berries, one box of cake mix, and a bottle of Sprite.
- As with the dump cake, everything is piled in a baking dish and cooked without the need for any further mixing.
- The Sprite not only adds a mild citrus taste to the cobbler, but it also makes the top of the cobbler light and airy.
Just be sure to use a clear soda so that the cobbler does not become stained when baking.With the proper fruit, ginger ale might be a refreshing change of pace.
15. Cake Mix Banana Bread
Banana bread is similar to pound cake in that it is simple to overbake.When baking loaves, it’s fairly unusual for the edges and top to brown fast, leaving the centre a gooey mess in the middle.Baking this banana loaf using a cake mix combined with mashed bananas, olive oil, and a pinch of cinnamon helps to keep it moist and full of banana flavor.
- You may also use chopped nuts or chocolate chips if you like.
16. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Strawberries are without a doubt one of my favorite fruits.When I was a youngster, strawberry ice cream or a milkshake was always my first choice.As an adult, I will eat anything that has strawberries prominently displayed on the plate.
- Unluckily, it’s not always simple to get such a strong flavor while baking, and I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve used a boxed cake mix on more than one occasion.
- These cookies just need to be stirred until they are smooth, and when they are cooked, they will have a wonderful crackling effect on the top.
- If you want to add a little extra zing, drizzle a little lemon glaze on top.
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Just in case you haven’t noticed, yellow cake mix is somewhat of a wonder of modern technology.This particular dish is no exception.When you make the batter, you’ll be mixing cake mix with peanut butter, eggs and melted butter.
- The dough will be squeezed into the baking dish to form a thick, cookie foundation.
- Please save a portion of the mixture aside for the topping.
- The chocolate fudge is produced using melted chocolate and condensed milk, which results in a filling that is very smooth and delicious.
When the cake is finished baking, allow it to cool fully before cutting it into squares and serving it with coffee.
18. Birthday Cake Popcorn
For those seeking a colorful, sugary, and simple-to-prepare dessert dish, go no further than this one.It’s so simple to create that you can do it with the kids.Prepare the popcorn according to the directions on the bag.
- Because you’ll be coating it all with chocolate shortly, you may use a lightly buttered or even unflavored version of this recipe.
- Melt some white chocolate with a little oil in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring between each one.
- When it’s smooth, add in the cake mix and mix well.
Now it’s time to have some fun!Toss the popcorn and chocolate mix into a Ziploc bag along with a few sprinkles and shake vigorously!
19. Cake Mix Dessert Waffles
The first time I received a waffle maker as a Christmas gift a few years ago, I shook my head and made space in the kitchen cabinet.After all, when would I ever put it to use?Every every week!
- It is something I use on a weekly basis!
- Cooking waffles is always entertaining, and providing a plate full of toppings is a fantastic way to include the whole family.
- This recipe calls for chocolate cake mix, which results in waffles that are extremely moist and rich, but you can use any flavor you like!
Maybe you should try a different taste every week?
20. Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
Yes, you did read that correctly.Pumpkin cookies that are soft, chewy, and wonderfully spiced may be made in less than half an hour using only two ingredients and less than half an hour of preparation time.Combine the spiced cake mix and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Drop the batter onto baking pans that have been prepared with parchment paper and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- These cookies are great on their own, but a cinnamon frosting or glaze would elevate them to a whole new level.
21. Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
You’ll love these cake mix Rice Krispie treats with cake mix icing if you’re looking for something easy to make and that will feed a crowd.The addition of condensed milk to the Rice Krispies is a wonderful touch.It gives them a sticky, chewy texture that makes them completely tempting.
- But that’s not all there is to it.
- It contains more condensed milk and cake mix than the cake itself, giving it a distinct cake batter flavor that cannot be replicated with any other frosting recipe.
- Be liberal with the sprinkles, however.
22. Cake Mix Brownies
What’s the point of making brownies from a cake mix?When it’s rainy and dark outside, all you have is a box of chocolate cake mix, that’s all you need.Baking using a cake mix produces brownies that are just as fudgy and moist as baking with a packaged brownie mix.
- All of the chocolate taste may be achieved with only a few minor adjustments.
- Fill the batter with a generous amount of chopped chocolate to ensure that there are pockets of melted chocolate throughout.
- Allow them to cool completely before cutting them if you have the patience.
But don’t worry, I won’t tell if you dive in with a fork immediately away.
23. Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies
Not only are these cookies created using a dark chocolate cake mix, but they also contain cream cheese, chopped Oreos, and Ghirardelli peppermint bits, among other ingredients.Although these cookies are a traditional Christmas treat, I believe they are excellent all year long.Caution should be exercised when using peppermint extract, since it has a strong flavor.
- Ghirardelli peppermint chunks should be used instead.
- Cheaper alternatives can burn and, in certain cases, fail to melt in the same way as more expensive alternatives.
24. Chocolate Pudding Trifle Dessert
Trifles are large, extravagant desserts that are sure to gratify a large number of people.There are countless flavors you may use to create them, but this chocolate pudding dessert should be at the top of your to-bake list.This dessert is surprisingly simple to put together, despite its outlandish appearance.
- It’s possible to build this dessert as high as your dish will allow using a decent chocolate cake mix, instant chocolate pudding, and whipped cream.
- Miniatures in mason jars, on the other hand, would be wonderful.
24 Easy Cake Mix Desserts
- Choose your favorite recipe from the list
- Organize all of the ingredients that will be needed
- 30 minutes or less is all it takes to prepare a cake mix dessert.
10 amazing things you can do with a box of cake mix -.
That package of cake mix you have stashed away in the pantry may be used to far more useful ends than you would imagine.In our family, smartie cookies have quickly become a favorite since they are so quick and simple to make.They are ideal for when unexpected guests drop by unexpectedly.
- Do you have any cake mix hacks of your own?
- Please share your recipe ideas with me in the comments section.
Cake Mix Chocolate Smartie Cookies
This recipe makes 12 huge delicious cookies.1 box white wings chocolate cake mix with rich chocolate frosting 125g (4.41 ounces) or 1/2 cup butter or margarine (or a combination of the two) 1 egg smarties or m&m’s to use as a garnish Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it until it has completely melted.Then put in your egg, cake mix packet, and frosting mix from the package and stir well.
- Combine all of the ingredients until they create a thick paste.
- Spoon spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Each cookie should be flattened somewhat with the palm of your hand before being lavishly decorated with smarties.
Perfect Creamy Red Velvet Baked Cheesecake
750g (26.46 ounces) cream cheese (or equivalent) 2 eggs and one egg yolk are used.15 g (0.53 ounces) or 5 teaspoons (in grams) flour Cream (25 mL or 0.85 fluid ounces) or 5 teaspoon 60 g (2.12 ounces) or 1/4 cup butter is a serving size.1 box red velvet cupcake mix (about) Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit) In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, frosting mix, eggs, flour, and cream and beat until smooth.
- Melt the butter and stir it into the red velvet cake mix until well combined.
- Fill a lined, loose-based tin halfway with the mixture.
- Then, using the back of a spoon, spread it out and press it down to form the base of the structure.
Distribute the creamy cheesecake mixture on top of the crust, spreading it out.Wrap the outside of the tin with aluminum foil to ensure that no water gets inside.After that, set the tin in a water bath and bake for about 1 hour, or until it no longer jiggles when you shake the side of the pan.Allow it to cool completely before removing it from the tin and serving it.
A cake you can make if you’re camping
A package of chocolate cake mix is included.Drink from a 300mL (10.14 fluid ounces) can of soda Pour the cake mix into a baking pan and whisk in half a can of soft drink until everything is well combined.If you’re making it at home, pour it into a cake tin and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For those cooking over an open fire, follow the instructions in the video and allow around 40 minutes for the food to cook.
- If you don’t have any soft drink on hand, you may use a tin of fruit.
- Once the cake has been baked, prepare the frosting by mixing a tiny bit of the soft drink with a small amount of water and pouring it over the top.
Tie Dyed Cake
Vanilla cake mix with several gel food colorings in one package Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) The cake mix should be prepared according to the directions on the package.Place 1 cup of the cake batter into three separate dishes and tint with the food coloring of your choosing.It is preferable to use a boxed cake mix for these types of recipes since it can withstand being over-mixed while you are adding the colors.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin in layers, starting with half to two thirds of one color and then the next, pouring each layer directly into the middle of the cake tin every time.
- Bake it in the oven for a few minutes, then let it cool before covering it with icing.
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
520 g 520 g 520 g (18.34 ounces) 3 a quarter cup of flour 1522 fluid ounces or 1 3/4 cups water (450 mL or 1522 fluid ounces) 1 packet vanilla cake mix with whipped cream icing 50 g (1.76 ounces) or 1/4 cup oil is equivalent to 3 teaspoons of yeast In a large mixing basin, combine the oil, water, flour, yeast, and one package of vanilla cake mix.Combine the ingredients and knead until the dough is elastic.Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm area to rise.
- For those who have a bread machine, all you have to do is put the ingredients in the machine and set it to the dough setting.
- Once the mixture has risen, punch it down and transfer it to a piece of baking paper, where you will roll it out into a rectangle.
- Brown sugar and cinnamon are lavishly sprinkled on top of the dough after it has been brushed with melted butter.
Begin by rolling it up from one edge to form a long snake shape.Sections of the dough should be about 3 fingers broad, and they should be placed vertically in the baking pan.Allow the dough to rise in a warm area until doubled in size.When you tap the bottom of the tin, it should sound hollow.Bake for 30 minutes more or until golden brown.Take your frosting mix and stir in just enough water to make it liquid while still maintaining its thick consistency.
Use a large spoon to generously drizzle it over the top of the cinnamon buns.Warm the dish before serving.
Funnel Cakes Cake Mix Recipe
1 box of vanilla cake mix, sifted Approximately 160g (5.64 ounces) or 1 cup of additional flour 1 egg water (about) In a mixing dish, combine the flour, egg, and cake mix with just enough water to produce a thick paste. Bake until they are golden brown, piping the mixture onto a baking sheet and spraying it with cooking oil. Toss with your favorite dipping sauce before serving.
Cake Mix Caramel Apple Pudding
1 box cake mix prepared according to the package guidelines 60 g (2.12 ounces) or 1/4 cup butter is a serving size.1 cup brown sugar (232g or 8.18 ounces) or 1 cup granulated sugar a weight of 800g (28.22 ounces) a tin of unsweetened apple pie filling A 300mL (10.14 fluid ounces) container of cream Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) The brown sugar should be sprinkled over the butter in the bottom of a baking dish before you start baking.Spread the unsweetened apples from the pan over the top of the cake mixture.
- Pour over the cream, and then on top of that, pour the cake batter that has been prepared.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is brown and the caramel is boiling hot underneath.
Cake Mix Scones with Jam and Cream
1 quail (egg) 1 box of vanilla cake mix, sifted 160g (5.64 ounces) or 1 cup flour enough cream to form a thick dough, add a bit at a time, until the dough comes together.Don’t overmix the ingredients; they should be combined just enough.Gently lay out the mixture and cut circles out of it.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking paper and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Warm with jam and cream, if desired.
Strawberry Chocolate Poke Cake
1 packet rich chocolate cake made according to the directions on the box and cooked in a baking tray 1 packet chocolate frosting made according to the directions on the packet and baked in a baking tray 250 mL (8.45 fluid ounces) cream with an extra 500 mL (16.91 fluid ounces) or 2 cups of heavy whipping cream 2 sachets of jelly (250g each) (8.82 ounces) Milk, chocolate, and 30mL (1.01 fluid ounces)
Up-market Cake Mix
Package of chocolate cake mix with all of the ingredients listed on the package Additional 2 quail eggs 110g (3.88 ounces) sugar, which is equal to half a cup 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar 1 cup raspberry juice (about 3 teaspoons) 400 milliliters (13.53 fluid ounces) delicious raspberries whipped into a cream Separate the eggs, both the ones that will be used in the cake mix and the additional ones.Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the package, but instead of whole eggs, use just egg yolks throughout the recipe.Divide the mixture between two muffin pans and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites, sugar, and icing sugar until firm peaks form.
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry juice should be folded in at this point to give the meringue a raspberry flavor.
- To make the spirals, pipe two spirals the size of your cake onto a piece of nonstick baking paper.
Any leftover mixture should be piped into individual meringues.Preheat the oven to 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit) for 1 and a half hours.After everything has been allowed to cool, begin layering your cake, cream, and meringue discs.Fresh raspberries and little meringues are placed on top of the dish.Reardon Media Pty Ltd retains ownership of the copyright.All intellectual property rights are retained.
How To Prepare That
The last year has been a whirlwind of preparations for my first cookbook, which included planning, writing, and supervising the photos and layout.Lots of my favorite dessert recipes may be found in there, including chapters on pastries, ice cream, delicious cakes, creative desserts (including chocolate), and a chapter on chocolate desserts (of course).Each chapter begins with an introduction that explains the food science that you’ll need to understand in order to be successful every time.
- Booksellers from where you can obtain your own own copy include: All of the recipe quantities in the book are given in grams, ounces, and cup measurements, respectively.
19 Random and Delightful Things You Can Make with Boxed Cake Mix
Even if you’ve been binge-watching The Great British Baking Show and **drooling** over the confectionery perfection, your baking abilities are as limited as the instructions on the back of a box of cake mix.I’m aware of your presence.Without a doubt, the Betty Crocker and Duncan Hines teams are some of the finest around—and, to be honest, I genuinely enjoy cake from a box mix (I know I’m not alone!
- )—but a box of cake is essentially a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into something with a little more pizazz.
- As a result, get out that box of cake mix from middle school where you pretended you were the next Cake Boss and get ready to create some AMAZING desserts worthy of Mary Berry’s approval.
- Because these meals taste so excellent (read: handmade), your friends and family will be surprised when you tell them it came from a box (or if you don’t tell them).
Continue reading for simple recipes for anything from birthday cake shots (cake and booze, need I say more?) to pumpkin cinnamon buns and almond chocolate biscotti, among other things.If you’re looking to pamper yourself or arrange a party, these 19 recipes will help you to sweeten your life one box at a time.This material has been imported from another source.Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
1. Birthday Cake Shots
Steven Baboun is a writer who lives in New York City.Fill two shot glasses halfway with chocolate frosting, then immerse the glasses in sprinkles to finish them off!Make a mental note to put it away.
- To make the cake mix, combine 2 ounces vanilla vodka, 1 ounce Frangelico, 1 ounce chocolate liqueur, 2 tablespoons yellow or white cake mix, and 1 ounce half-and-half in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously to combine the flavors.
- Using a vigorous shake, pour the mixture into shot glasses.
Serve as soon as possible.Spoon University created this recipe.
2. Pumpkin Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
With a dash of salt and wit In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine 1 box pumpkin cake mix, 5 cups all-purpose flour (or more if dough is too soft), 2 14 teaspoons yeast, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice.Mix on low speed until well combined.Toss in 2 12 cups warm water and continue to stir until the dough forms a ball.
- To prepare the dough, place it in a greased bowl, spray oil on top of the dough, and cover with a cloth or plastic wrap.
- Allow the dough to rise for approximately 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- You can find the complete recipe at With Salt and Wit.
3. Birthday Cake-Flavored Soft Pretzels
Ethan Calabrese is an American actor and director.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Microwave 2 tablespoons of butter for 25 to 30 seconds, or until completely melted, until you have a smooth sauce.
- Using a large mixing basin, place 1 package of frozen soft pretzel nuggets, pour over the melted butter, and stir with 12 cup of cake mix (yellow or white cake preferred) to coat.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles on top of the pretzel nuggets after they have been placed on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (mixing the sprinkles in with the melted butter may cause the colors to run, resulting in grey purple pretzel nuggets that are not particularly appetizing).
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Delish.
4. Cake Batter Fudge
What Does the Fork Say?Prepare an 8×8-inch baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and setting it aside.In a medium-sized saucepan, combine one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, 11-ounces of white chocolate chips, and 12 cup of Funfetti cake mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Using a whisk, mix all of the ingredients.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring regularly, until the chocolate chunks are completely melted.
Once all of the chocolate has melted and the mixture has begun to form a cohesive ball in the center of the pot, remove it from the heat.12 teaspoon pure vanilla essence and 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles are then added to the mixture.Transfer the fudge to the pan that has been prepared and level it out with a spatula.If desired, garnish with extra sprinkles.Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and presenting the dish.Refrigerate in an airtight container to preserve freshness.
Recipe courtesy of What the Fork.
5. 3-ingredient Cake Mix Cookies
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Using a silicone mat or parchment paper, line a baking sheet with the ingredients.In a large mixing bowl, combine one 15 14 oz.
- box cake mix (any flavor), 12 cup vegetable oil, two eggs, and the mix-ins of your choice (such as chocolate chips or M&Ms) until well combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 to 20 minutes after it has been mixed until it is smooth.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking mat that has been prepared using a spoon.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the cookies are firm to the touch, until the cookies are set.Allow for a few minutes of cooling time on the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.I Heart Naptime created this recipe.
6. Birthday Cake-Mix Bread
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Prepare the bottoms of two 8×4-inch loaf pans by greasing and flouring them.An electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl regularly, beat 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix, 1 3.4 oz.
- box Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie-Filling mix, 1 cup water, 12 cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add in 14 cup of rainbow sprinkles and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the two pans in a uniform layer.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, depending on your oven.Allow cakes to cool completely before removing them from the pan and icing them with vanilla frosting and more sprinkles.Betty Crocker Kitchens created this recipe.
7. Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle
Jim Wieland is an American actor and director.Bake 1 package devil’s food cake mix according to package directions in a 13×9-inch pan, then set aside to cool for an hour before serving.Make holes approximately 2 inches apart all over the cake with a fork.
- Fill a 1-cup measuring cup with chilled Irish creme non-dairy creamer and pour over the cake.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the pudding, combine 2 packages (3.9 oz.
each) instant chocolate pudding mix with 3 12 cups milk in a large mixing dish.Allow the cake to rest for approximately 2 minutes, or until it is still soft to the touch, before cutting it into 12 inch cubes.Put the following ingredients in a 3-qt.trifle or glass dish and layer them one-third at a time: cake cubes, pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping (3 cups total), and 4 chopped Andes chocolates (12 total).Repeat the layers a second time and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.The following recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home.
8. Cake Mix Gooey Butter Lemon Cookies
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.With an electric mixer on medium speed, whip together 8 oz.cream cheese, 12 cup softened butter, and 2 tablespoons finely shredded lemon peel for about 1 minute, or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice should be beaten in until smooth.
- Mix in 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Lemon Cake Mix on low speed until everything is well combined.
- Toss the dough in rounded tablespoonfuls and space them 2 inches apart on prepared cookie trays to bake.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden brown around the outside.Allow the cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets before removing them and placing them on a cooling rack.Making the glaze: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together 1 34 cups powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons lemon juice to combine.Fill each cookie with glaze, allowing any excess to drop off of the top of each biscuit.Betty Crocker Kitchens created this recipe.
9. Piña Colada Cupcakes
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Prepare a muffin tin by lining it with 18 paper liners (s).Beat 1 bundle in a row In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Duncan Hines Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix, 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 2 egg whites, and 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the pans that have been prepared after stirring in 1 cup crushed pineapple, undrained.
- In a preheated oven, bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool fully before piping on frozen whipped topping and garnishing with coconut flakes and cherries.
Duncan Hines created this recipe.
10. Cake Mix Fudge Crinkle Cookies
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist devil’s food cake mix, 13 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract are mixed together in a large mixing basin to produce a dough.Allow 15 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator before forming into 1-inch balls.
- Roll the balls in powdered sugar and set them on cookie sheets that have not been oiled, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the filling is firm.
- Betty Crocker Kitchens created this recipe.
11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Prepare baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.Beat a single packet In a large mixing bowl, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes with an electric mixer the Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil’s Food Premium Cake Mix, 2/3 cup water, 12 cup vegetable oil, and 3 big eggs until well combined.
- Drop 2 teaspoons of batter onto the baking sheets that have been prepared, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- You should have 36 cookies at this point.
- Spread the batter into 2-inch circles using the back of a spoon, using the back of the spoon.
Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until the centers are firm, then remove from the oven and put aside to cool.1 12 oz.jar of cream of tartar Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Vanilla Flavored Whipped Cream In a medium-sized mixing basin, beat 1 cup creamy peanut butter on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.Half of the biscuits should be placed flat-side up.2 teaspoons peanut butter filling should be spread on each.Finish by placing the remaining cookies on top, rounded side up, to create whoopie pies.
Pillsbury provided the recipe.
12. One-Bowl Lemon-Raspberry Cake
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Cooking spray a 13×9-inch glass baking dish with a little coating of oil.An electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally, beat 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix, 34 cup sour cream, 12 cup melted butter, 14 cup lemon juice, 2 eggs, and 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel together in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle the raspberries on top.
- Bake for 26 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out completely clean.
- Allow to cool fully.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 12 cup vanilla frosting on high for 10 to 15 seconds, then pour over the cake.Betty Crocker Kitchens created this recipe.
13. Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
Grace Natoli Sheldon is a woman who lives in the United States.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.1 box yellow cake mix, 12 cup melted butter, and 1 egg are mixed together in a large mixing basin until crumbly.
- In a greased 13×9-inch baking dish, press the mixture into the bottom.
- Place 1 15-ounce can of sweet potatoes (drained), 8 ounces cream cheese, 12 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 1 12 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in a food processor and pulse until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the middle is nearly completely set.In the meantime, add 1 cup sour cream, 14 teaspoon vanilla, and 14 cup sugar in a small mixing dish.Spread the granola on top of the filling, then sprinkle with 1 14 cups white chocolate chips and 1 12 cup granola.Return the dish to the oven for another 5 to 8 minutes.Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before refrigerating for 2 hours before serving.The following recipe is courtesy of Taste of Home.
14. Lemon Almond Tea Cakes
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Prepare the muffin pan(s) for 18 muffins by greasing them (do not use liners).Beat 1 box Duncan Hines Signature Lemon Supreme Cake Mix, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce, and 1 12 teaspoons almond extract in a large mixing bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Pour into the pans that have been prepared.
- Remove from oven after 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cakes should be allowed to cool fully.
Mix 2 12 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk, and 2 teaspoons almond extract in a large mixing bowl until smooth.Garnish with almond pieces after drizzling the glaze over the top of the tea cakes.Duncan Hines created this recipe.
15. Classic Yellow Cake Balls
Clarissa Westmeyer is a young woman who lives in the United States.Follow the directions on one box of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Yellow Premium Cake Mix to make a cake that will fit into a 13×9-inch baking pan.Allow the cake to cool fully before crumbling it into a large mixing basin.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until fine crumbs are formed.
- Using an electric mixer, blend in 34 cup Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Flavored Frosting until it is uniformly distributed.
- Wrap it up and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Make 12-inch balls out of the cake batter and lay them on a baking sheet coated with wax paper.Wrap the dish in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for at least an hour.5 cups white chocolate chips and 12 stick Crisco are melted together in a microwave-safe basin until fully smooth and creamy.Drop the cake balls into the chocolate mixture, raising each mouthful with a fork to enable excess chocolate to drip down the sides of the bowl.Sprinkle sprinkles on top of the balls and place them in the refrigerator for 5 minutes, or until the coating has set.Pillsbury provided the recipe.
16. Banana Spice Granola Muffins
Courtesy Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tray with paper muffin liners.Beat a single packet Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake is a cake that has been developed by Duncan Hines.In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 34 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt, 12 cup egg whites, and 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Mix in 2 mashed bananas, and then pour the batter into the muffin pans that have been prepped.
- 12 cup granola should be distributed equally over the muffins.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, depending on your preference.
This recipe makes 18 to 20 muffins.Duncan Hines created this recipe.
17. Almond Chocolate Biscotti
Grace Natoli Sheldon is a woman who lives in the United States.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Make the cake: In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 box chocolate cake mix with 1 cup all-purpose flour and 12 cup melted butter.
- Add 2 large eggs and mix well.
- Add 14 cup chocolate syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 12 teaspoon almond extract and mix well.
- Combine 12 cup almonds and 12 cup small chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl, then divide the mixture in half.
Shape each batch into a 12-by-2-inch log on prepared baking pans and set aside.30-35 minutes, or until the mixture feels firm to the touch.Carefully transfer to wire racks and allow to cool for 20 minutes.Cut 12-inch slices from the cooked logs using a serrated knife once they have been transferred to a cutting board.Place on ungreased baking pans, cut-side down, and bake for 30 minutes.Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.
Using a spatula, carefully transfer the cakes to wire racks to cool completely.Drizzle with melted white chocolate while still warm.Recipe credit of tasteohome.com (on the internet).
18. German Chocolate Chunk Bars
Paul Gelsobello is a composer from New York City.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter a 13×9-inch baking dish.1 box Duncan Hines Decadent German Chocolate Cake Mix (except the little ingredient bag) is combined with 12 cup melted butter and 14 cup sweetened condensed milk in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- 1 cup of the batter should be set aside.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crust is formed, using the remaining batter in the pan you prepared.
- 12 cup caramel sauce should be spread over the crust.
2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 tablespoon warm water, and the tiny ingredient bag from the cake mix are combined in a mixing bowl until smooth.Sprinkle the mixture and the saved batter over the crust, pushing it down gently with your fingers.Then, using little dollops of peanut butter (12 cup total), 12 cup chocolate chunks, and 12 cup white chocolate chips, decorate the top of the cake.Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the filling is set.Allow to cool fully before cutting into bars.Duncan Hines created this recipe.
19. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Mix Mug Cake
Courtesy Prepare the batter in a microwave-safe cup by stirring together 6 tablespoons chocolate cake mix, 1 tablespoon water, and 2 teaspoons unsweetened applesauce until it’s smooth.1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips are folded into the mixture, and another tablespoon of chocolate chips is sprinkled on top of the batter.In a microwave-safe dish, cook for 1 minute on high power.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling time before cutting into the cake.
- Kirbie Cravings created this recipe.
- Hunter Levitan is a writer and musician from New York City.
Hunter Levitan is a Cosmopolitan editorial intern, where you can find her writing about pop culture, beauty, and news (when she isn’t worshipping the Cosmo editors).Hailey Eber is a young woman that lives in the United States.Hailey Eber worked as the Food Editor for the New York Post for many years.This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
27 Next-Level Things You Can Make With Cake Mix
This entry was posted on May 10, 2013 by SPOILER ALERT: None of them are, in fact, desserts.
Cake mix makes life easier.
Even if you forget your friend’s birthday, it will always be there for you. Cake mix, on the other hand, requires you to understand that it is much more than that. Take a look around, sheeple: there are funfetti blondies to be had!
1. Vanilla Cake Batter and White Chocolate Chip Caramel Corn
2. Birthday Cake Milkshake
3. Cake Mix Cinnamon Waffles with Cinnamon Roll Glaze
4. Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats
5. No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
9. Chocolate Cake Batter Milkshake
10. Double-Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
11. German Chocolate Cake Brownies
13. Piña Colada White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
14. Cake Batter Pull-Apart Bread
15. Birthday Cake Pancakes
16. Cake Mix Orange Sweet Rolls
17. Watermelon Cake Mix Cookie Sandwiches
18. Strawberry Cake Batter Rice Krispies
19. Strawberry Cake Mix Doughnuts
20. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
21. Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip
22. Cake Batter and Sprinkle Bark
23. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
24. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
25. Red Velvet Puppy Chow
27. Red Velvet Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Now go fulfill your destiny.
Get all of the best Tasty recipes sent right to your email! Today is the day to sign up for the Tasty newsletter!
24 Easy Recipes Using Yellow Cake Mix
We’ve all grown up eating yellow cake mix from a box, which was usually cooked in a sheet pan and topped with either vanilla or chocolate icing.If it was a really memorable moment, perhaps some sprinkles were involved!Nowadays, because individuals can share their delicious creations with the entire world through social media, we have access to an incredible number of innovative recipes that use yellow cake mix!
- According to the options and taste profiles shown in this list, there are several options and flavor profiles to pick from.
- In part due to the fact that we’re using yellow cake mix rather than making a cake from scratch, you