Bake Me A Wish. Gourmet cakes and bakery gifts are delivered overnight,nationwide.
How do I find a cake shop in my Town?
You can instantly find a cake shop in your town using the map below. Just zoom in on your location and check out all of the cake places in your city. This should give you plenty of information on the nearest locations that sell cakes nearby. Make sure that you have selected your desired location on the map in order to get accurate information.
Where can I pick up a cake at Walmart?
Pick up at your local Walmart Bakery. Choose from our many flavors & decorative options. Our bakery will create the perfect custom cake or cupcakes for your special occasion. Pick up & enjoy!
Are all cake designs available at all locations?
NOTE: Not all cake designs are available at all locations and toys may vary. Please contact a store near you for designs and details!
Who is 2156 choices cakes&gifts?
Gauteng. 2156 Choices Cakes Bakes & Gifts was established in 2012 as a traditional Home industry and later expanded into a shop providing not only home crafted items, everyday cakes and specialty… 7 swartberg drive, Oakdene.
What is the best birthday cake ever?
What is the best cake for birthdays?
Texas sheet cake is a close relative of German chocolate cake, which isn’t actually from Germany but was created in Texas. Both involve a base of chocolate cake, a chocolate frosting, and a topping of pecans. But there are a few key differences between the two.
Where can I find a birthday cake?
Order your custom birthday cake online or in shop from Baskin-Robbins! Choose from a large selection of cake designs and premium ice cream flavors. We’ll craft a cake that’s sure to be a hit at any event. With thousands of ways to create a custom ice cream birthday cake, how will you customize yours?
Cake Shop Near Me – Top Rated Cake Stores & Cake Bakeries Near You
Cake Shop Near Me – Look for the greatest cake shop in your neighborhood right now.Instantly locate a reputable cake shop, bakery, or cakery in your area by entering your zip code.See maps, hours of operation, driving directions, and more.Hungry?
You might be asking to yourself, ″How can I discover a cake store near me right now?″ Are you looking for a quick and easy method to find the nearest cake stores or cakeries in your area?You can quickly locate all of the locations that offer cakes in your immediate vicinity.Simply follow the directions on the map below.For additional information on how to locate exactly what you’re looking for, continue reading this article.
How do I find a cake shop near me?
Using the map below, you may locate a cake store in your neighborhood in seconds.Simply zoom in on your area and browse through all of the cake shops in your city to find the best one for you.This should provide you with a plethora of information on the closest locations that offer cakes in your area.Make certain that you have picked the correct place on the map in order to receive accurate information.
When you find a cake store that you are interested in, click on its icon to obtain phone numbers, other contact information, opening hours, driving directions, and other information about the business.
Search for a cake shop near you now:
This means that whatever type of bakery or cakery you’re looking for will be found here in New York City.You might be wondering what the difference is.The products sold by a bakery include cakes and other sweets and baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, sponge cakes, pastries, and other similar items.A cakery, often known as a cake store, on the other hand, bakes the items on site and sells solely cakes.
In addition to cakes, there are no other sweets available that are not classified as such by definition.In the event that you are especially looking for a cakery, such as one that specializes in wedding cakes, complex birthday cakes, and other sorts of cool and special cakes, you may use the map below to search for a location: You may now stop wasting time searching for a cake store near me on a variety of different websites.You may now receive such information fast and conveniently in one location.In addition, you may look for ice cream cakes and dessert shops in your area using the search bar.
- In that case, what kind of cake do you have in mind for today?
- Here’s a movie featuring some of the most creative cakes ever created: Also available is information on the many sorts of cakes that may be found at a cake store near you.
- The following are some of the several types of cakes: – Cakes made with butter – Sponge cakes (also known as foam cakes) – Chiffon cakes (also known as chiffon cakes) – Cupcakes for coffee – Prepared flourless cakes in the oven – Layer cakes made with butter or oil – Yeast cakes are a type of cake made with yeast.
- Furthermore, here is a list of cakes, many of which you would most likely be able to get in cake stores in your area: Angel cake is a type of dessert that looks like an angel.
- Angel food cake is a type of cake that is made using angel food flavoring.
- Apple pie is a dessert that is popular in the United States.
- Cake made with applesauce Aranygaluska Avocado cake is a delicious dessert.
- Babka Ballokume Banana cake is a delicious dessert.
- Basbousa Beer cake is a type of dessert made with beer.
- Boston cream pie is a type of pie that originated in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Banana bread or cake Banoffee pie is a delicious dessert.
- Battenberg cake with bara brith Baumkuchen Bibingka Bienenstich is an abbreviation for Bienenstich (Bee Sting) Cake for a birthday Dominican Businessman (Bizcocho Dominicano) Black Forest cake, sometimes known as ″Black Forest gâteau,″ is a type of cake made in the Black Forest region of France.
- Blitztorte, often known as ″lightning cake,″ is a type of cake that is baked quickly.
- Blondie Bolo de mel (melon bolo) Cake made with Brazil nuts Brownie Buccellato Budapestlängd (Buccellato Budapestlängd) Bundt cake is a type of cake that is baked in a bundt pan.
- Cake made with butter Cake in the shape of a butterfly Cassata Carrot cake is a delicious dessert.
- Cheesecake Cake made with chestnuts Chiffon cake is a type of cake that is made with chiffon.
- Chocolate cake is a delicacy.
Cake for the holidays Clementine cake (also known as clementine cake) Cake made with coconut Coffee cake is a sweet treat that goes well with coffee.Cremeschnitte Croquembouche Crystal cake is a type of dessert that is made with crystals.Cake with cuatro leches Cake made with cucumbers Cupcake Dacquoise Loaf of date and walnuts Square with a date on it Depression cake is a dessert that is made to make people feel down.Devil’s food cake is a type of cake that contains a lot of sugar.
Dobos is a kind of cake.Dundee cake is a type of cake that originated in Scotland.eccles cake (Eccles cake) Esterházy torte is a traditional Hungarian dessert.a slovenly rascal Faworki Fig cake is a cake made with figs.Financier Chocolate cake made without the use of flour Fondant Fancy Fragelité Cake with a frog on top Fruitcake Cake in the shape of a fountain Having a good time with enormous cake Genoa cake is a type of dessert that originated in Italy.Genoise is a slang term for a slang term for a slang term for a slang term for a slang term for a slang word (Genoese cake) German Chocolate Cake (also known as German Chocolate Torte) Gingerbread Sticky, gooey butter cake Goose Breast (Greek: ) Halloween-themed cake Hashbrowns are a type of brownie made with hash.
Cake made with hot milk Cake with ice cream Jaffa Cakes are a delicious treat.Kabuni Karpatka Kiev cake is a type of dessert that originates in Kiev, Ukraine.Cake for the king Kladdkaka Klieris Koacz Kolaczki’s full name is Klieris Koacz Kolaczki.Kouign-amann Kutia Kransekake Kremówka Krówka Lady Baltimore cake is a type of cake that originated in Baltimore, Maryland.
Lamanki (also known as Klamäti) is a kind of frog.Lamington Cake with several layers Lemon cake is a delicious treat.Cake made with Madeira wine Makowiec Magdalena Mantecada is a woman that lives in the city of Magdalena Mantecada.Marble cake is a type of cake that has marbles in it.Mazurek Merveilleux is a wonderful name for a person who has a lot of talent.
Mille-feuille Embarrassing cake Chocolate cake with a molten center Mooncake Muffin Napoleonshat Napeleonskake Cake made with nasturtiums Onion cake is a type of cake made using onions.Oponki (sometimes spelled Pczki) are a kind of potato dish.Cake in the shape of an opera house Cake made with oranges and polenta Othellolagkage Pan di Spagna (Spanish bread) Pancake Panpepato Panettone Pavlova with Parkin Petit Gâteau is an abbreviation for Petit Gâteau.Petits fours are little desserts.Piernik Plum cake is a cake made from plums.
Cake weighing one pound Cake in the shape of a princess Pumpkin bread (Prinzregententorte) is a specialty of Austria.Queen Elizabeth’s Punschkrapfen is a traditional German dessert.Qumeshtore me pete (Qumeshtore my pete) Red bean cake is a dessert made with red beans.Red velvet cake is a classic dessert.
Rum cake is a type of cake made with rum.Rum baba is a rum baba who is a rum baba who is a rum baba Ruske kape (Russian cape) Sachertorte Šakotis Salzburger Nockerl Sekacz Sernik (Sekacz Sernik) Cake made with sesame seeds Sfouf Simnel cake (Sfouf Simnel cake) Cheesecake with smoked salmon Smörgåstårta Cake in the shape of snowballs Mooncake with a skin of snow Soufflé Spekkoek Spice cake is a cake made with spices.Cake that has been spit out Cake made of sponge a cake dedicated to St.Honoré Stacking a cake Strawberry cake is a delicious dessert.Streuselkuchen Studenterbrd (Studenterbrd) Cake with sultanas and cherries Suncake Swiss roll is a type of roll that is made from Swiss cheese.Tarte Tea loaf with a tahini glaze Teacake Tiramisu Tompouce Torta Tre Monti (Three Mountains) Tres leches cake is a dessert made with three types of milk.
- Tunisian pastry Træstammer Cake that has been turned upside down Victoria sponge cake (Victorian sponge cake) Vnarterta Wedding cake is a traditional Swedish wedding cake.
- Welsh cake is a type of cake that originates in Wales.
- Whoopie pies are a type of dessert that is popular in the United States.
Cake made with wine Consequently, start looking for a cake shop near me right away.
The 10 Best Birthday Cakes Shops in Johannesburg
Finally, after several weeks of planning the best birthday party possible for a well-deserving recipient, this momentous occasion is almost here.Happiness, delicious food, and presents can be found everywhere in the house, and you can soak up the festive atmosphere when relatives and friends arrive to celebrate with you and your family.It is important to remember to get a birthday cake if you are in charge of getting everything ready for the party.Aside from that, the festive atmosphere will begin to dissipate.
How to succeed with the cake
There will be a point in the celebration when the cake will command all of the attention, and it will be worthwhile to pay attention to the details.Even though it may seem apparent, the first thing to consider is whether the cake is for an adult’s birthday or a birthday cake for children’s birthday.This factor may influence your decision on which cake shop to visit in Johannesburg.When it comes to celebrating an adult birthday, you can even try something different, such as ordering birthday cupcakes instead of the traditional birthday cake.
A child, on the other hand, will always look forward to receiving a magical birthday cake.And sure, we used the word ″magic″ since the traditional chocolate birthday cake is no longer sufficient.For the same reason, even if you have a plethora of wonderful birthday cake ideas and have read about birthday cake recipes, it may not be the best time to demonstrate your baking abilities.Birthday cakes with names are not enough for children, and there are several cake stores in Johannesburg that are willing to assist you at a reasonable price.
- Personalized birthday cakes will be provided by trained professionals.
- Consider some of their favorite cartoon characters or toys.
- There is a cake business in Johannesburg that will take them and convert them into a delicious cake for you.
- For boys, superheroes and pirate cakes are always popular choices for birthday cakes, whereas girls are more concerned with specifics such as their name or favorite colors when it comes to birthday cakes.
- When ordering the cake, keep in mind whether or not any guests have food intolerances in order to have a safe party.
- Additionally, you could request a birthday cake delivery so that you don’t have to worry about picking it up.
Where to get the perfect birthday cake in Johannesburg
We at Infoisinfo wish to be of assistance to you. As a result, we have compiled a list of the finest cake stores in Johannesburg for your convenience. You will discover evaluations and comments from other users, which we hope will be beneficial to you in making your decision.
The 5 Best Options For Cake Delivery In Amsterdam [2022 ]
The city of Amsterdam is one of the most attractive and sought-after destinations in the Netherlands.It has a magnificent canal system that is lined with narrow houses and serves as the city’s most picturesque scene.Because the city is brimming with nostalgic beauty, bakers from all over the world draw inspiration from the surroundings to create beautiful and delicious desserts.Here is a list of the best places to get cake delivered in Amsterdam.
Observation: As a result, all flower shops on our list have gradually resumed normal operations, albeit with stricter distancing measures between them and customers.Unless otherwise stated, the majority of the businesses listed below have resumed operations.We’ve identified the stores that made necessary policy changes during the epidemic, when appropriate.
|Best For||Special celebrations|
|Price Range||Starts from €5.20|
|Delivery Fee||Depends on location|
|Website||MasterCard, American Express, Discover Network|
There are cake flavors, styles, and sizes for everyone at Cakeaholic.Customers can rest assured that they will receive high-quality cakes when they place an order with this bakery because they are also creative when it comes to design.Customers are strongly urged to order deliveries rather than picking up their orders in-store.Customers can submit their orders over Facebook in order to receive a faster response.
2. Green Cakes
|Best For||Specialty cakes|
|Price Range||Starts from €30.00|
|Delivery Fee||Depends on location|
|Website||6 38600485 ||
|Payment||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Network|
Among the specialized cakes available from Green Cakes are gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and a range of other options. It is their goal to provide their consumers with a healthy alternative to the sweet life by using only high-quality organic products.
3. Cake Delight
|Best For||Any occasion|
|Price Range||Starts from €39.95|
|Delivery Fee||Depends on location|
|Website||(0)20 21 01 335 ||
|Payment||Visa, MasterCard, American Express|
Cake Delight creates and bakes some of the most beautiful cakes in the city, and they are available for purchase. Customers can tell just by looking at their cakes that they are getting top-notch service and products for their special occasion or event.
4. Amsterdam Cake Company
|Best For||Any occasion|
|Price Range||Contact for quotation|
|Delivery Fee||Depends on location|
|Website||737 06 88 ||
Amsterdam Cupcake Company has been in business for more than two years, during which time they have established a reputation for offering the greatest cupcakes, cake pops, and custom cakes for special events throughout the year.Please keep in mind that the Amsterdam Cake Company is now offering in-store pickup and delivery.In order to maintain social distance while inside the bakery, customers are strongly advised to use appropriate language.
5. Van Ness Cupcake
|Best For||Any occasion|
|Price Range||Starts from €25.00|
|Delivery Fee||Depends on location|
Van Ness Cupcakes is well-known for their delectable pastries and cupcakes.Despite the fact that they specialize in cupcakes and other bite-sized treats, they also offer specialty cakes in a variety of flavors and designs.It should be noted that it has cut its delivery fees in order to encourage more customers to choose deliveries rather than pickups.Orders placed after 12 p.m.
on a business day will be delivered the following day.
Get Online Cake Delivery for a Variety of Cake Flavors
- The most appealing aspect of cake is that it can be made in a wide range of flavors, allowing one to experiment with them on a regular basis.
- This is a criterion that every successful cake company would testify for since variety keeps customers coming back.
- There are a variety of cake flavors available at our online cake shop, and we take great delight in offering such a variety.
- All of your family members, friends, and relatives with varying tastes would be able to find a cake flavor that they would enjoy.
- Some people would like a chocolate cake, while others would prefer a cake with pineapple flavoring.
You would discover the most creative combination of cake tastes right here.For example, in the chocolate cake category, there is a tantalizing chocolate truffle cake, an evergreen Black Forest Cake, and an intriguing triple chocolate cake to choose from.Additionally, our online portal features red velvet cake, lemon zest cake, orange tangy cake, cheesecake, mango cake, strawberry cake, butterscotch cake, caramel cake, and other delectable desserts such as chocolate cake and caramel cake.Look for the one that you want and get it delivered to your home without any problem anywhere in India or overseas.In general, eggs are used in the preparation of cake as a softening agent.However, this does not rule out the possibility of eating cakes if one is a strict vegan.
- Because we have an eggless cake category for the majority of the flavors, we can ensure that even the most strict vegetarians will have a good time at your party.
- The sorts of cakes available include cream cakes, fondant cakes and semi-fondant cakes, cheesecake, cupcakes, muffins, designer cakes and many more.
- We offer all of those sorts of cakes in a wide range of flavors to choose from at our bakery.
- The fact that you can order personalized cakes from our website, which can include a picture of your loved ones, is another advantage.
- Continue your search for your favorite cakes and enjoy a wonderful celebration.
Order Cakes Online for All Your Relatives and Friends
- A surprise present is usually a pleasant surprise, especially when it comes from somebody whom you like and admire much.
- Making other people happy provides a tremendous deal of happiness, and as a result, one should take advantage of each opportunity to impress the other person.
- For example, if your boyfriend lives in a foreign country and you are in a long-distance relationship, you can treat him to a special cake, such as a lavish party cake, to commemorate his promotion.
- Send your grandparents a beautiful designed anniversary cake to express your best wishes on their special day.
- In the same way, if you have a distant relative in Dubai, you can order online cake delivery in Dubai after reviewing our selection of delicious cakes.
Online Cake Delivery – Ferns N Petals
|Cakes by Occasion||Cakes by Type||Shipping Method|
|Birthday Cakes||Designer Cakes||Midnight Delivery|
|Anniversary Cakes||Photo Cakes||2 Hour Delivery in 350+ Cities|
|Cakes for All Occasions||Eggless Cakes and much more.||Free Delivery Across India|
Find Various Cakes Online Pertaining to Various Occasions
- Because commemorating these days provides us with a slew of delightful memories that will be treasured forever, special days, occasions, events, and festivals make our lives more colorful and full of color.
- Birthdays, anniversaries, Diwali, Holi, Friendship Day, Baisakhi, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Dusshera, and a slew of other celebrations necessitate the preparation of a delectable dessert to welcome your friends and guests to your home.
- Consider these occasion-specific cakes and place an Online Cake Order for your friends and family members.
- For a child’s birthday, you can easily find cartoon-shaped cakes or photo cakes in various sizes and shapes.
- Similarly, for the occasion of an anniversary, you can buy heart-shaped cakes in a variety of flavors to be delivered to your door.
A designer layer cake would be the most appropriate cake for an engagement or wedding reception.Make a beautiful cake in the shape of a rose for your sweetheart’s forthcoming Valentine’s Day celebration.That would truly be a memory to treasure for the rest of one’s life.
Order Valentine’s Day Special Cakes for your Beau
- Valentine’s Day is unlike any other day of the year.
- This day is not only filled with everlasting love, but it is also filled with romantic moments straight out of a movie, sweet gestures, and amazing memories.
- Every couple hopes to have a Valentine’s Day that is memorable and filled with love.
- We have created a range of cakes that will melt your heart in order to assure that you receive nothing less than what you wish.
- These cakes are available in a variety of decadent flavors, including red velvet, caramel, chocolate, mango, strawberry, coffee, and butterscotch.
However, this is not the end of the story.Aside from that, we offer a variety of designs, ranging from classic to heart-shaped cakes.Make this day romantic and full of delicious surprises by giving your spouse a cake in the flavor of his or her choice.To get Valentine cakes online, all you have to do is choose the ones that appeal to you the most, fill out a few data, and complete the payment.Every every meal will bring you and your partner closer together as you prepare for an evening filled with passion.You can, on the other hand, choose for one of our online delivery services if you will be away from your significant other on Valentine’s Day.
- Click here for more information.
- We send every sort of cake, especially on the 14th of February, to every part of the nation at no additional charge.
- So don’t waste any more time and go out and purchase your wonderful cake for your sweetheart straight immediately.
Ferns N Petals Provides Midnight and Same Day Delivery across Cities
- Since its inception more than two decades ago, Ferns N Petals has been devoted to the expansive online gift delivery services.
- Ferns N Petals has always been there for you, no matter what sort of unique occasion you’re celebrating.
- We distribute to more than 70,000 cities and towns throughout the world, with more than 350 of those being in India.
- Apart from cake delivery in India, we also provide services to 106 countries across the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, India, Canada, and others.
- And that means that you may use our cake store to send a cake to everyone of your friends or relatives who are situated anywhere in the world.
You may employ cake delivery services like as midnight cake delivery or same day cake delivery to surprise them in a more memorable way.Simply order cakes online and leave the rest to us, as we will never fail to meet your expectations in terms of both quality and timely delivery.Use our website the next time you have to travel out of the country and will be unable to participate in your sweetheart’s special day.We can arrange for online cake delivery in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Gurgaon, among other cities.
Avail exciting offers to buy your cakes from Ferns N Petals
- A cake is one of the few items that may convey a sense of fulfillment to all of your significant occasions and days.
- Take advantage of our fantastic cake deals to put a smile on your loved ones’ cheeks.
- Along with an extensive selection of tastes, the section of cakes also includes a wide selection of design options.
- The cakes are really glitzy, and once you see them, you will find yourself unable to resist buying one for yourself or a loved one.
So take advantage of our cake discount coupons to place further orders with us.Your special day will be made even more unforgettable by the excellent flavor of the cakes and the timely delivery.Because of our cake coupons, you can continue to revel in the spirit of the holiday season.The Ferns N Petals coupon codes make certain that you receive the best service possible from us on every occasion and for everyone.
Interesting Reads on Cakes (From FNP Blog)
Beautiful Anniversary Cakes that will make your Day
An anniversary is a special occasion that commemorates true and unadulterated love. Love is something that cannot be replaced. More information can be found here.
Top 10 Cakes for Birthday Celebrations
A birthday party is never complete without a cake as the centerpiece. Traditionally, it is customary to blow a candle. More information may be found here.
Tempting Cheesecake Flavours that you Shouldn’t Resist!
After enjoying a great slice of cheesecake, life becomes much more enjoyable. Because of its silky smoothness. More information may be found here.
11 Best Birthday Cakes To Order Online For DeliveryThe Three Snackateers
- It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.
- Because I am an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make eligible purchases.
- See our disclosure policy for more information.
- If you’re looking for a website where you can get birthday cake online, you’ve come to the correct spot.
- You’ll find some of the most reputable birthday cake delivery services in the following list.
Get delicious birthday cakes delivered right to your door, or have a cake shipped to friends and family all over the country for the best birthday surprise ever.
How Can I Send A Delicious Birthday Cake?
Is baking out of your comfort zone, or do you simply lack the time? Don’t worry, you may get the greatest gourmet cakes sent to your door for a birthday, celebration, holiday, or any special event via the mail. In this article, we will discuss the top birthday cake delivery services that are certain to bring smiles and satisfaction to the recipients’ faces in a beautiful package.
Best Cake Delivery Services
Birthday cake delivery services provide you with all of the taste and flare you could want without the hassle of creating it yourself at home. Simply browse through the list below of some of the top bakeries in the globe, and with a few clicks, you may send a cake to yourself, friends, or family members throughout the world.
- Bake Me A Wish has the best variety of cake flavors, and Magnolia Bakery has the best classic birthday cake. David’s Cookies has the best rainbow cakes, and Carlo’s Bakery has the best 2-tier cake for delivery. Carousel Cakes has the best red velvet cake, and Duff Goldman has the most fun birthday cakes. PieCaken Bakeshop has the best attention to detail, and we take the cake has the best cookie cakes. Daisy Cakes has the best chocolate birthday cake.
BONUS! Sugarwish has the best birthday treat box. Cookies, chocolates, and other edible delicacies are available for purchase through Sugarwish, and your recipient may select the specific sweets that will be included in the box. Make use of the coupon code MICKY7 to receive $7 off your order!
BEST VARIETY OF CAKE FLAVORS
Our Pick: Bake Me A Wish
- A Claim to Notoriety Gourmet birthday cakes and bakery presents are delivered the same day, anywhere in the United States.
- Each mail order cake is delivered in an elegant gift box, along with a handwritten greeting card, to the recipient.
- a little bit about Bake Me A Wish Cakes Bake Me A Wish’s birthday cake options aren’t limited to the standard vanilla and chocolate tastes.
- If you’re searching for a vast array of taste alternatives, here is the place to go.
- Here are a few examples that could pique your interest: Salted Caramel Tiramisu Classico, Tres Leches Tiramisu, Vesuvius (an Italian dessert classic), Butterscotch Pudding with Limoncello and Boston Cream, and Coconut Cream Tiramisu Classico Yum!
You may also get it at Bake Me A Wish.Cupcakes, cheesecakes, cookies, brownies, pies, gift towers, and baskets brimming with sweets are all available for purchase.
BEST CLASSIC BIRTHDAY CAKES DELIVERED
Our Pick: Magnolia Bakery
- Claim to Notoriety Classic American Baked Goods and Desserts are the specialty of this world-renowned bakery.
- After being featured on the hit television show Sex and the City, the company gained a worldwide following.
- Magnolia Bakery Cakes are made with the following ingredients: New York City is the company’s headquarters; it also operates bakeries in Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Washington, D.C., Dubai, Riyadh, Amman, Abu Dhabi, Manila, and Doha, among other cities.
- However, thanks to nationwide shipping, you can place an order online and have your cake delivered to your door.
- Chocolate birthday cake is one of the most popular flavors, and the double chocolate and hazelnut chocolate are two of the most unique options.
Both of these desserts are ideal for chocolate lovers.Confetti cake (pictured above) is a gourmet layer cake that is perfect for a celebration.Personalized inscriptions (such as ″Happy Birthday!″) are available upon request, and you can customize your order by adding additional candles or a Magnolia Bakery knife to round out your birthday celebration.Additionally, Magnolia Bakery offers world-famous banana pudding, Carrie Cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and other seasonal sweet delicacies, among other things.
BEST RAINBOW CAKES
Our Pick: David’s Cookies
- A Claim to Notoriety David’s Cookies is well known for its cookies, which may be ordered online for delivery anywhere in the United States.
- However, they provide much more, such as cheesecakes, specialized desserts, and delectable birthday cakes, all of which are delivered nationwide.
- Information on David’s Cookies and Cakes It’s impossible to go wrong when you order a birthday cake from David’s.
- When the cakes arrive, they are so fresh, moist, and delicious that you would never believe they were transported to your house.
- The Rainbow Cake is a wonderful show-stopper for any celebration.
It seems to be a vanilla layer cake until you cut into the first slice and uncover the brightly colored red, orange, yellow, green, and purple cake layers beneath the vanilla layer cake.Gorgeous!Also, take a look at some of the other flavors available: Chocolate Overload, Milky Caramel Galaxy, Premier Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Chip Deep Dish Cookie Cake are some of the delicious flavors you can get at Mile High Peanut Butter Explosion!David’s Cookies also carries this product.Make custom cookies, brownies, cookie dough, cheesecakes, tarts, gluten-free and sugar-free snacks, and a variety of other baked goods.CAN’T MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHICH CAKE TO TRY?
- Alternatively, you might consider a Cake Subscription.
- Using this subscription, you’ll have hand-selected cakes delivered to your door each month from the greatest bakeries in the country.
- –> FIND OUT MORE
BEST 2-TIER CAKE FOR DELIVERY
Our Pick: Carlo’s Bakery
- Claim to Notoriety Carlo’s Bakery, which has been featured on TLC’s Cake Boss, is renowned for its extravagant designer cakes, as well as its decadent pastries and desserts, among other things.
- Owner and celebrity Buddy Valastro is a fourth-generation baker who connects with his Italian ancestors by creating gourmet cakes that are reminiscent of their heritage.
- a little bit about Carlo’s Bakery Cakes It’s difficult enough to transport a cake across the country safely.
- Can you picture trying to send a two-tiered cake?
- Carlo’s is up to the challenge!
Imagine the look of surprise on your special someone’s face when they receive a tall two-tier cake for a birthday delivery that is truly memorable!Carlo’s offers a wide selection of cake flavors, so you’re sure to find the perfect birthday cake for your child.Just a few of the standout flavors include the vibrant Rainbow Cake, chocolate mousse cake, black and white cake, carrot cake, and cookie & cream ice cream cake.Can’t make up your mind?They also have a Best Sellers Cake Slice Sampler, which includes 8 different flavors to try out on your own.Carlo’s also offers a variety of baked goods, including cakes, black and white cookies, cannoli chips and dip, rainbow cookies, cupcakes, and pastries, among other things.
- Goldbelly is in charge of cake delivery.
BEST RED (AND BLUE!) VELVET CAKES
Our Pick: Carousel Cakes
- Claim to Notoriety Oprah’s favorite red velvet cake may be found here!
- Oprah also praised their Blue Velvet Cake, calling it ″stupid good,″ and the filling in their mousse cakes, praising it as ″amazing.″ Carousel Cakes: What You Should Know You’ll have a great time picking out a birthday cake here.
- In case red velvet and mousse cakes aren’t your thing, there are a variety of other options available.
- The selection of chocolate cakes is extensive, and includes a giggle cake that is covered in sprinkles and filled with a colorful buttercream filling, among other things.
- Are you looking for something a little lighter?
You might like a Funnyfetti Cake (with lots of sprinkles!), a Strawberry Crunch Parfait Cake, a Baileys Cream Cake, or a Coconut Snowball Cake, among other things.Carousel Cakes also offers a variety of flavors.Cheesecakes, homestyle pies, cupcakes, and seasonal/holiday dessert selections are all available at the bakery.Goldbelly is in charge of cake delivery.
MOST FUN BIRTHDAY CAKES
Our Pick: Duff Goldman
- Cakes by celebrity and fun-loving baker Duff Goldman from the television program ″Ace of Cakes″ are known for their jaw-dropping appearances.
- His cake creations are a true reflection of his outgoing personality and creativity.
- Duff Goldman Cakes is a family-owned and operated business.
- If you want one of Duff’s magnificent bespoke cakes, you won’t be able to purchase them online (after all, this guy is famed for making the world’s largest cupcake and cheesecake!) However, you may still get a taste of his delectable masterpieces by purchasing one of the many amusing cakes offered on Goldbelly.com.
- The classic birthday cake, along with the red and blue velvet cakes, are all worthy of your attention.
If you’re feeling particularly inventive, you might want to look into the DIY cake kits, which would be great for children’s birthday parties or other special events.With Goldbelly, you can order cakes by mail for delivery anywhere in the United States.
MOST UNIQUE CAKES
Our Pick: PieCaken Bakeshop
- A Claim to Notoriety The famed PieCaken may be found here: a delectable pie and cake hybrid.
- PieCaken Cakes: A Brief History In person, the PieCaken is rather impressive.
- A bizarre 4-in-1 layer dessert that you may buy from Goldbelly is described as ″strange.″ Can you picture receiving anything like this in the mail?
- It’s made up of Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Spice Cake, and Apple Pie, all of which are piled together with cinnamon buttercream for a delicious dessert.
- This is the ideal birthday cake for the person in your life who enjoys sweet treats.
There are a variety of seasonal and limited-edition sweets available in addition to the traditional PieCaken listed above.For example, the Christmas PieCaken is available throughout the month of December.This 6-pound show-stopper layer dish is made up of pecan pie, eggnog cheesecake, red velvet cake, and cherry pie, among other ingredients.Look at Goldbelly on a regular basis to view the most recent seasonal products available for countrywide shipping and delivery.WHAT YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:– The Best Mail Order Cookies to Buy Online– Gourmet Brownies Available for Ordering and Delivery through the Internet Edible cookie dough may be ordered online, and gourmet cupcakes can be delivered to your door.
BEST ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Our Pick: We Take The Cake
- A Claim to Notoriety The most storied custom-cake establishment in Fort Lauderdale.
- Celebrities and high-end caterers frequent We Take The Cake, which is located in Beverly Hills.
- One of Oprah’s Favorite Things is their famous key lime bundt cake, which is made with fresh key lime juice.
- About We Take The Cake (We Take The Cake) This cake shop distinguishes itself from the competition by providing high-quality products and meticulous attention to detail.
- Their recipes are made with ingredients such as full buttermilk, fresh eggs, and genuine butter – exactly how granny used to make them.
Every batter and icing is mixed by hand by professional bakers.This bakery understands that the most important aspect of transporting a birthday cake is appearance.They go the additional mile to ensure that your birthday cake delivery is ideal, including hand-decorated cakes and custom-designed packaging for each order.Vanilla, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, and raspberry are just a few of the classic flavors available in their layer cakes and bundt cakes (both full-size and tiny).There are gluten-free and vegan cake options to choose from.
BEST COOKIE CAKES
Our Pick: Mrs. Fields
- A Claim to Notoriety The renowned American firm that ships gourmet cookie boxes, hampers, and other presents to customers all over the country.
- Fields’ Cakes: A Brief History Cake is not a favorite of everyone.
- That is something we can respect!
- That is why we placed Mrs.
Field’s Giant Cookie Cakes in our list of the best cookie desserts.Each 12 inch-diameter enormous chocolate chip cookie cake is made with chocolate chip cookies.Using genuine butter, entire eggs, and pure vanilla extract, these enormous cookie cakes are soft, chewy, and delicious!There are a selection of pre-set Happy Birthday designs available to make buying easier.You may, however, personalize your wording as well as the icing colors used.Also Mrs.
- Fields can provide you with further information.
- Desserts such as brownies, chocolate-covered berries, embellished rice krispie treats, coffee cakes, nut-free sweets, and more can be ordered for delivery as well.
MOST COLORFUL CAKES CAKES
Our Pick: Baked in Color
- A Claim to Notoriety The original rainbow chocolate chip cookie, often known as the ″Happiest Cookies on Earth,″ is a classic cookie recipe.
- What You Should Know About Baked In Color Cookie Cakes Color is the name of the game at this colorful bakery, which lives up to its moniker.
- These massive rainbow cookie cakes are made with brightly colored dough that is rolled and twisted to produce a one-of-a-kind delicious treat.
- There are no two cookie cakes that are alike!
- The classic Rainbow Chocolate Chip flavor is available in a variety of flavors, including Brownie Oreo, Funfetti Cookie, and Cookies ‘n’ Cream.
There is also the possibility of customizing the colors to your liking.Additionally, Baked In Color offers this product.Choose Your Own Color Cookie Gift Tins, College Colors Cookie Gifts, Giant Rainbow Oreo Brownies, and Seasonal Treats are just a few of the options available.
Who do you think has the best cakes online? Have you ever used birthday cake delivery services?
Send us a message on Facebook to share your ideas and to connect with other foodies who enjoy sweets and delights! Save it to your Pinterest, Instagram, or Facebook board for later.
Grandma Ptak’s red velvet cake (main picture)
- Preparation time: 30 minutes 1 hour to prepare 8-10 people may be served with this recipe.
- For the sponge, you’ll need 600g caster sugar and 1 teaspoon fine salt.
- 5 quail eggs 250 g vegetable oil (optional) 5 tablespoons of red food coloring 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 50 grams of cocoa powder 560 g unbleached plain flour 100 g of cornmeal A 500-gram container of buttermilk (or plain yogurt) 2 teaspoons sodium bicarbonate 2 tablespoons of white vinegar Butter is used for frying.
- For the frosting on the cake 200 g unsalted butter, melted and incorporated 250 g cream cheese (optional) 750 g icing sugar (sifted before use) 12 teaspoons of vanilla extract Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius/300 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 2.
- Prepare two 24cm cake pans by greasing and lining them.
Make the sponge by whisking together the caster sugar, salt, eggs, oil, food coloring, and vanilla extract in a large mixing basin.In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, and cornmeal.Fill a large jug halfway with buttermilk or yoghurt.To make the bicarb and vinegar, mix them in a separate basin, then whisk them into the buttermilk.Half of the flour and cocoa should be whisked into the egg and sugar mixture, followed by half of the buttermilk.Mix in the remaining flour and cocoa mixture until completely combined.
- Finally, pour in the remaining buttermilk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake for about an hour, or until the tops are springy to the touch and a skewer comes out completely clean.
- In the meantime, prepare the icing by whipping the butter in the bowl of a mixer until it is light and creamy.
- Add in the cream cheese and thoroughly mix it up.
- Adding the icing sugar in small batches, beat on a low speed for three minutes until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the vanilla and continue to beat for another five minutes until smooth.
To serve, ice the cake when it has cooled.Claire Ptak’s cookbook, The Violet Bakery Cookbook, contains recipes (Square Peg)
Neapolitan brownie bombe
- Preparation time: 1 hour Freeze time: 6 hours 15 minutes to prepare Contains 122 packets of food.
- brownie mix purchased from a store 150 mL vegetable oil or butter (optional).
- 2 quail eggs 1.4 litres strawberry ice cream (softened if necessary) 1 litre vanilla ice cream (softened), preferably homemade 500 mL chocolate ice cream, little softer than usual Cocoa powder is a type of powder that contains cocoa.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 4.
- Prepare two baking trays by lining them with baking paper and a big mixing bowl by lining it with clingfilm.
In a small bowl, whisk together the brownie mix, eggs, oil, and butter until barely incorporated.Using a spatula, distribute the mixture onto the baking trays evenly.Bake the brownies according to the directions on the package, until they are fudgy but not crumbly.Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.Cut one trayful in half lengthwise, then into eight equal rectangles, after it has cooled completely.Four of them should be left as is, while the other four should be chopped diagonally into eight triangles.
- Line the prepared bowl with the brownie pieces, covering the sides and bottom completely and pressing down firmly, especially at the seams, to create a shell that is free of any openings.
- Scoop the strawberry ice cream into the shell and smooth it out with a spatula to create a smooth surface.
- Place clingfilm over the ice-cream and press a medium-sized bowl into it so that it rises up the sides of the bowl and is flush with the top of the bowl.
- Freeze for three hours at a time.
- Unwrap the ice cream and repeat the process with the vanilla ice cream.
- Freeze for another two hours.
In the meantime, cut a circle into the other brownie tray that is the same diameter as the huge bowl.Remove the vanilla layer from the freezer and fill it with chocolate ice cream before covering it with the brownie circle and freezing it for one hour.Carefully remove the frozen item from the freezer and place it on a serving platter to cool.Allow for a couple of minutes, then remove the bowl and sprinkle with cocoa powder to finish.
Adapted from Tasty: The New and Improved by Buzzfeed (Ebury)
Lemon and elderflower drizzle cake
- Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Serves 6-8 people.
- 200 g butter, room temperature 200g caster sugar, plus 7 tbsp extra4 medium eggs, lightly beaten 200g caster sugar 200g self-rising flour (optional) 2 small lemons, juiced and zested (about) 3 tablespoons elderflower cordial (optional) Full-fat cream cheese (100 g).
- double cream (200 mL) To embellish, use edible flowers or sprigs of lemon thyme, as well as lemon zest.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius/375 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 5.
- Lightly oil and line the bases of two 20cm round cake pans with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the sides.
Using an electric whisk, thoroughly combine the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and lemon zest until totally smooth and creamy.Remove from the heat and flatten the surface of the cakes to ensure they are uniform, then bake for 20 minutes, or until a spear comes out clean, depending on the size of the pans you are using.Remove the cakes from the oven and allow them to cool in their pans for five minutes before turning them out onto a baking sheet to cool completely.Remove the baking paper from the cakes and carefully flip them over so that the domed side is facing up.Combine five tablespoons of the additional sugar, the lemon juice, and two teaspoons of elderflower cordial in a mixing bowl until well combined.Prick the cake all over with a cocktail stick, then slowly pour the syrup over both cakes, allowing them to soak up the syrup and cool fully before serving.
- To make the filling, pour the remaining elderflower cordial into a mixing bowl, stir in the cream cheese, and soften with an electric whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Then fold in the cream and a spoonful of sugar until you have soft peaks.
- To transfer one of the cakes to a plate, carefully slide it on with the assistance of a palette knife.
- The majority of the cream should be spread on top.
- Sandwich the cake with the remaining cream and put the remaining cream on top.
- Decorate with edible flowers and lemon zest for a festive look.
Rosie Reynolds created this recipe.
Rich chocolate buttermilk cake
- Preparation time: 40 minutes Preparation time: 35 minutes 8-10 people may be served with this recipe.
- 220g plain flour will be used in the cake.
- Granulated sugar (400 grams) 90 grams of cocoa powder baking powder (112 teaspoons) a quarter teaspoon of salt 2 big eggs (about) 240 milliliters of buttermilk 115 g of melted butter 1 tablespoon pure vanilla essence 1 cup (240mL) freshly brewed coffee (or 2 tsp instant coffee dissolved in a mug of boiling water) For the chocolate filling, 200g dark chocolate (70 percent cocoa) should be finely chopped.
- 240 g unsalted butter, melted and ready to use 4 egg yolks (optional) sifted caster sugar (160 g) In order to make the ganache double cream (300 mL) Approximately 52 percent cocoa solids in 140 grams of dark chocolate, chopped Chocolate curls and cocoa powder are used to garnish the cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 5.
4.Prepare two 24cm round baking pans by greasing and flouring (or lining) them.In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well combined and well combined.Combine the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.Beat until smooth, then add in the coffee.Divide evenly between the muffin pans and bake for approximately 35 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes in the tins before transferring to a cooling rack.
- (Use a butter knife to carefully trim the edges of each cake.) Place a wire cooling rack over the top of each tin and flip the cakes; gently thump on the bottoms of the tins until the cakes come out of their tins.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate until completely melted and smooth.
- Set the chocolate aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 10 minutes, then add the egg yolks and sugar and blend for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir two spoonfuls of the cooled, melted chocolate into the butter mixture, then stir it back into the butter mixture until it is completely smooth.
Bring the cream to a boil in order to make the ganache.Pour the cream over the chocolate in a large mixing basin, and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.Once the mixture has cooled, whip it to soft peaks.Fill one cake with filling and sandwich it with the other cake to assemble.
Using the ganache, ice the cake.Chocolate curls or cocoa powder can be used to decorate the top of the cake.Imen McDonnell’s Farmette Cookbook is the source for this recipe (Roost Books)
- Preparation time: 25 minutes Preparation time: 40 minutes 8-10 people may be served with this recipe.
- unsalted butter at room temperature (260 g) 420 grams of caster sugar 4 quail eggs 430 g plain flour, sifted (or equivalent) 1 tablespoon of baking powder 1 pinch of table salt 1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence 240 milliliters of whole milk sifted cocoa powder (about 30g) In order to make the buttercream Unsalted butter, softened to 50 grams 40 g chocolate powder, sifted 350 g icing sugar (sifted before use) 12 teaspoons of vanilla extract 1 teaspoon of sea salt 30 milliliters of whole milk the double cream (110ml) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/390 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 6.
- Prepare three 15cm round cake pans by greasing and lining them with parchment paper.
- To make the butter and sugar fluffy, cream them together until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the eggs until they are barely combined.
Divide the batter into two mixing bowls.In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.Separate the dry ingredients into two separate bowls.In a separate mixing bowl, combine half of one of the dry ingredients with half of one of the batters and beat together.Add the vanilla and half of the milk, then add the remainder of the dry mix to the bowl and combine well before setting it aside.Take the second bowl of batter that has been set aside and repeat the previous instructions, this time adding the cocoa to the dry ingredients as well.
- You should now have two bowls of batter that has been blended together: one for vanilla and one for chocolate.
- To make the cake, place three teaspoons of vanilla batter in the center of each cake pan.
- Place the same quantity of chocolate batter in the center of the pan as before.
- Repeat the process, each time adding to the center.
- After baking for around 25–30 minutes, or until the cakes are done, remove from the oven and let to cool, first in the pans for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- To make the buttercream, cream the butter on high speed for five minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients and beat until it is completely smooth.
Spread on the cakes to sandwich them together, then frost the tops and edges of the cakes with icing.The following is an excerpt from Sweet Tooth, by Lily Vanilli (Canongate)
Pistachio, rose and cardamom cake
- Preparation time: 25 minutes 15 minutes to prepare 10-12 people can be served with this recipe.
- In order to make the cake milk2 tbsp spinach leaves70 g spinach leaves unsalted butter (225 grams) 225g golden caster sugar (optional).
- 225g self-rising flour (optional) 70% of the weight in pistachios, finely ground Baking powder (around 1 teaspoon) 1 teaspoon cardamom seeds 4 big quail eggs For the frosting on the cake 400ml double cream (optional) 4 tablespoons granulated sugar a quarter teaspoon of rose water to embellish or beautify 1 handful pistachios that have been roughly chopped 1 handful (about) dried rose petals Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit/gas 4.
- Prepare two 24cm round cake pans by greasing and lining them with parchment paper.
- Placing the spinach in a colander and covering it with boiling water will cause it to wilt.
To make the puree, let the leaves to cool for a minute before squeezing out all of the water and placing them in a blender with the milk to mix to a smooth consistency.Whisk together all of the remaining cake ingredients and the spinach puree for two minutes, or until the mixture is light and creamy (you could use a stand mixer).Bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, after dividing the batter evenly between the two prepared tins.Allow to cool completely before using.In a large mixing basin, whisk together the cream, sugar, and rose water until it forms soft peaks.Place one of the cakes on a platter and spread with half of the whipped cream.
- Sandwich the two cakes together and frost the top of the cake with the remaining cream.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pistachios and rose petals on top of the dish.
- Chetna Makan created this recipe.
Texas Sheet Cake Is the Easiest Chocolate Cake That’s Not from a Box
- If you avoid baking cakes because they appear to be time-consuming or stressful, a Texas sheet cake may be the perfect solution for your problem.
- It’s quick and simple to prepare, doesn’t require any special equipment, and is the epitome of chocolaty, ooey-gooey deliciousness.
- Growing up in Dallas, I consumed a significant amount of Texas sheet cake, and as a result, it occupies a particular place in my affections.
- At school bake sales, it was a regular fixture, and it was the cake of choice for many birthday celebrations, with each serving tasting just as excellent as the previous.
- As a result, now that I’m an adult, it serves as a source of immediate nostalgia.
It’s possible that the quality of this cake that I admire the most is its capacity to withstand the weather.During the scorching summers of Texas, even simple tasks such as baking may quickly turn into disasters – especially if there is any transportation involved.Texas sheet cake, on the other hand, can withstand the heat without compromising on flavor or beauty.Because the frosting is meant to be loose, you won’t have to worry about it melting while you’re baking.It’s one of my favorite items to bring to a potluck or picnic since it’s simple to prepare, easy to share, and always a hit with the audience.
Why Is It Called a Texas Sheet Cake?
What’s the Difference Between Texas Sheet Cake and German Chocolate Cake?
Despite the fact that Texas sheet cake is closely related to German chocolate cake, the latter is not actually from Germany but was invented in Texas. Both cakes are made with a chocolate cake base, a chocolate frosting, and a pecans-on-top topping. However, there are some significant differences between the two.
- The batter: Unlike a German chocolate cake, which needs creaming butter and sugar in a mixer, a Texas sheet cake may be assembled in a bowl with a whisk.
- A fluffy buttercream is used to decorate the German chocolate cake, whereas a looser stovetop frosting is used to decorate the Texas sheet cake. In fact, that is one of the aspects of this cake that distinguishes it from others: The warm frosting is applied to the still-warm cake rather than being spread on top of it as you would normally do.
- The assembly: German chocolate cake is a tiered confection with a delicious coconut filling in the center of each layer. The Texas sheet cake is substantially easier
- it is cooked and eaten directly from the sheet pan in which it is made.
How Do You Store Texas Sheet Cake?
I recommend that you refrigerate any remaining cake to ensure that it stays as fresh as possible. Furthermore, when the frosting hardens in the refrigerator, it will develop a somewhat crackly top, which is really wonderful. Texan cake is rich in chocolate flavor and has a delightful, gooey texture due to the warm frosting blending with the warm cake in this traditional recipe.
For the cake:
- A couple of sticks (8 ounces) of unsalted butter, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- a third cup Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- half cup raw or toasted pecan halves
For the frosting:
- A half stick (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch-processed)
- 6 tablespoons whole or 2 percent milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Make the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the middle of the oven. 1 tablespoon of the unsalted butter should be melted and spread on an 18×13-inch baking sheet (half sheet pan).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt until well combined.
- Melt the remaining 2 sticks of unsalted butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until completely melted and smooth. Turn off the heat and remove the pot from the stove. Whisk in 1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder until everything is well-combined. Whisk in 1 cup hot water until everything is well-combined. Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until everything is well blended.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 large eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until well combined. Pour the liquid into the batter and whisk until everything is well blended. Immediately transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and smooth the top with a spatula
- bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Chop 1/2 cup pecans into bite-sized pieces while you’re waiting.
Make the frosting:
- 10 minutes before the cake has completed baking, melt 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until it is completely melted. To make the chocolate sauce, whisk together 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder, 6 tablespoons whole or 2 percent milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until well combined. Slowly sift in 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth, approximately 1 minute. Removing the saucepan from the heat and allowing the cake to cool for 10 minutes before spreading the frosting over the top and spreading it into an equal layer. Finish with the chopped pecans on top. Allow the frosting to set for 30 minutes before using it to decorate the cake. Cut the cake into 12 pieces.
- Storage: Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days if they are prepared ahead of time.
- Nicole Rufus is an Assistant Food Editor at Gourmet magazine.
- At Kitchn, Nicole works as the Assistant Food Editor.
- She blogs about food and is also working on producing some of her own dishes.
- Most of the time, you’ll find her messing around in the kitch